Author Topic: Sharebears 9.94: The End of This Journey (Completed 13 Mar 2020)  (Read 162346 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sharebears 5.58: Head 'Em Up! Move 'Em Out! (17 September)
« Reply #390 on: September 17, 2018, 06:55:08 PM »
Bahahahahaha wow, the spouse hunt seems to be the part that would drive me batty. Congrats to Omu!
@Shewolf13
I love the spouse hunt! It's one of my favorite parts of any sims dynasty/legacy challenge!
For the legacy, it gets harder with later generations to find a potential spouse with 3 unique traits.
The search and the agonizing are both still great fun. We've been really lucky with unique traits so far.
But I'm pretty sure the last three generations will require (disposable) primary spouses with unique traits: the creepy vampire, the ex-nanny, and one more.
I want to do something special for the Gen9 spouse, since he will be the last one... I haz plans... *rub hands gleefully and cackles

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #391 on: September 17, 2018, 07:08:12 PM »
@oshizu

Hehehe, yeah, I can see the appeal to it. I have loved just about all of the spouses so far. Hehehe disposable; love it.  Oooo!  I can't wait to see!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #392 on: September 18, 2018, 07:20:34 AM »
Ohh heir vote over, congrats Omu on winning.
I am glad though that Negi got a whole chapter for himself to shine.
And so close on those points, you can do it, I know it!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #393 on: September 18, 2018, 09:38:18 PM »
Poor Negi the odds of winning were stacked against him from the start so he's allowed to be bitter lmao but well done to Omu I'm sure he'll do great! Since I've missed last few updates a few things, I love Purins yellow outfit with the bodywarmer it's adorable! Takuya and Kirsten look fine as a secret agent couple I love how he's basically sheltering them both from the sun w the umbrella it's cute.

It's great you finally managed to get Liv to finish the 5 nights at the tent, heres to you never having to do it again now lol

Gosh that Orfetu is a cute sim he's got kinda a mortimer goth's cooler sibling vibe going on, I hope he's an option for spouse
(Also Yess Dragonquest!)
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #394 on: September 21, 2018, 05:13:47 AM »
Hehehe, yeah, I can see the appeal to it. I have loved just about all of the spouses so far. Hehehe disposable; love it.  Oooo!  I can't wait to see!
@Shewolf13
Lately, my Sharebears have been really struggling to meet sims who aren't related.
That 10-kids-in-one-gen thing really flooded my simverse with Sharebears, hahaha.

Ohh heir vote over, congrats Omu on winning.
I am glad though that Negi got a whole chapter for himself to shine.
And so close on those points, you can do it, I know it!
@LenaLJ
Thank you! This is a good generation. Both Omu the heir and Negi the spare are great sims.
Their sister Purin is also turning out really nice, too! And Amanda has great traits!
Thanks to the Extreme Start, Parenthood, and Seasons, I have six bonus points for a total possible score of 106.
I've decided to be satisfied with 100 points. I'm not going to bore myself to death over a gazillion more gold-medal social events. ;D

Poor Negi the odds of winning were stacked against him from the start so he's allowed to be bitter lmao but well done to Omu I'm sure he'll do great!
Since I've missed last few updates a few things, I love Purins yellow outfit with the bodywarmer it's adorable!
Takuya and Kirsten look fine as a secret agent couple I love how he's basically sheltering them both from the sun w the umbrella it's cute.

It's great you finally managed to get Liv to finish the 5 nights at the tent, heres to you never having to do it again now lol

Gosh that Orfetu is a cute sim he's got kinda a mortimer goth's cooler sibling vibe going on, I hope he's an option for spouse
(Also Yess Dragonquest!)
@wa-wa-world
Happily, there's room for Negi to remain in the house for a while and Omu didn't have to steal his sweetheart Celeste!
Purin is just so adorable. I wish she could be the next heir, lol. I'm going to save her to my library and maybe make her the found of a different challenge.
That shot of Takuya holding his umbrella over them both is lovely but, in general, vampires with umbrellas have been driving me crazy.
Grrr, vampires with umbrellas are driving me crazy. I gave them both the Wetproof trait. Maybe I need to have them return their umbrellas to the stand, lol.

*whispers: I need to stop complaining about Outdoor Enthusiast or I'm going to jinx myself and roll that aspiration again.

As for Orfeu, his traits aren't great but they're unique, so he's definitely an option.
You think he resembles Mortimer Goth? His fashion sense or his vibe?
(Are you playing Dragon Quest, too?)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 6.59: Eating for Three?
« Reply #395 on: September 21, 2018, 05:33:53 AM »

6.59: Eating for Three?

Week 18/Thursday

Omu: This is the first chapter of Generation 6, so I hope you don't mind my narrating, folks.
Our little sister Purin, Top-Notch-Toddler wannabe, falls into an exhausted sleep, uh, nap.
I'm not sure I want Purin's life of constant skilling for my future toddlers…

Just as Purin falls asleep, it's time for Negi and I to age up.
Materialist music-lover Negi is now a snob as well.
He's a responsible sim with good manners and emotional control.
He'll make a superb art critic, don't you think?

And I'm a perfectionist foodie who is now unflirty. *sighs
I'm responsible with good manners. I could've sworn I'd earned a 3rd parenting trait but oh well.
As I've already mentioned, I'm aiming to become a food critic.

Negi and I both join the Critic career today, which falls on on Founder's Love Day.
This holiday commemorates the day our founder, Sherilee Sharebear, passed away.
My parents mourn to complete the Remembrance holiday tradition.
Don't forget to drink a moodlet solver before leaving for work!

As a young adult, I can finally ask Amanda to move in!
She joins our household as a primary spouse with 3 unique traits: Loves Outdoors, Neat, and Bro.
We've both been memorialized in portraits already as well.
My portrait was painted by Papa Takuya, whereas Amanda's was done by Uncle Matthias.

As soon as she's settled, we meet up in our newly-claimed master bedroom.
Since I'm unflirty, Amanda agrees to take the reins in our romancing this time.
She needs to build her charisma anyway and I enjoy letting someone else drive for a change.

Negi hasn't seen Amanda's twin Celeste for a while.
He makes every second count with a steamy, autonomous kiss!

Negi's always liked Celeste so I didn't want to make her my primary spouse.
If Amanda hadn't gained a third unique trait, I would have opted for that ex-nanny.
Thankfully, everything's turned out for the best!

Here I am, feigning shock and embarrassment when Amanda asks me to try for baby.
Convincing?

It's so hard to believe that we'll be parents soon! Look at Amanda's tiny baby bump!
Amanda mentions that she wants to get a job like Negi and me.
She's an Angling Ace (yes, another one!) but she wants to work as a Florist.
We're going to wait and see if she can buy Connections by Saturday.

The Fates conspire against us!
Negi has maxed painting while I've maxed Homestyle and Gourmet Cooking.
Yet, he gets the assignment to visit a food stall vendor and I have to paint graffiti.
Ouch! How did that paint get in my eye?

Negi plans to visit the Spice Market for his assignment after our parents get home.
He realizes, however, that he forgot to propose to Celeste so he catches her as she's leaving..
She says yes, of course!  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Amanda: Who knew I'd fall in love in with one of our rescuers from that prison?
It's still a mystery how Celeste and I ended up there!

I'm doing great with Angling Ace. I'm at Fishing 5 already!
Omu mentioned throwing a double wedding this evening, but I want to keep fishing!
I only need 2,000 more satisfaction to buy Connections.

The family is hinting that I stay home to look after the children.
But if I enter the Florist career, I can work from home, can't I?

Negi: It's raining when we arrive at Spice Market in the evening.
Mama gets excited to note that the attractive curry stall vendor is not Sharebear-related.
Forgetting that I need to talk to him, she uses her vampire power to detect his personality.
Thanks, Mama, now he's closed his stall!

Kirsten: Luciano Trivedi is a cat-loving, vegetarian music-lover. Shall I turn him for Purin, dear?
Takuya: Calm down, darling. His grandparents are Elektro Faust and Dango Sharebear.
Also, he's married with two children.
Kirsten: Oh. Why is everyone related or already married?

Negi: Luckily, another food stall opens but the vendor takes an hour to enter her stall.
Then, I have to wait another hour for her to close her umbrella.
I just spent three hours to "talk to a food stall vendor in Spice Market."

Omu: Amanda and I agree that we are quite partied out.
On the spur of the moment, we decide to marry at the wedding venue in Skyward Palms.
We wear our formal outfits, without bothering to plan our wedding outfits.
Amanda looks gorgeous no matter how she's dressed.

Friday

Negi: Celeste and I also don't want to elope, though it's a shame her parents can't be here tonight.
We'll be sure to invite them over soon!
It's past midnight by the time we tie the knot at the same wedding arch.
Look how adorable my Celeste is!

Back home, Mama praises our butler Tetsu Ishikawa for his superb service.
I hear that he's been with our family since the legacy's very second week. Can you believe that?
You can tell our watcher has a lot of respect for our butler.
He's been with us for the past five generations and our watcher's never criticized him!
*whispers: And we all know how she likes to complain…

I'm boosting my Archaeology skill while Papa mentors Negi for Nerd Brain.
Our family should always work closely with the Artifacts Association.
We won't always have time to visit Selvadorada as Archaeology Scholars or Jungle Explorers.
But authenticating artifacts to mail back to the Association is always lucrative!

Amanda: I did it! I earn enough satisfaction to buy Connections and get a job!
I'm not sure why my job performance is already so high, but I manage to reach Gardening 5, too.

And just between you and me, notice that I start the Gardener career at Level 4!
Negi and Omu start their Critic careers at Level 3, because it branches at Level 4, hehe.
Welp, time to go max fishing and be done with Angling Ace!

Omu: With all the excitement over Amanda's job, we miss Purin's birthday notice again.
She aged up to a toddler spontaneously because we completely missed that birthday notice.
Today, we missed her birthday notice by only 3-4 hours.
Sorry, Purin! On the plus side, you'll be with us longer!

Congrats on maxing all of your toddler skills, little sis!
Our Top-Notch Toddler ages up with the Insider trait and the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.
The first thing she does is join Scouts.
Papa is already worrying that Purin will attract the wrong kind of guys.

While encouraging Purin to draw, Mama completes her Master Vampire aspiration.
Yahoo, we have now finished every aspiration at least once.
Well, except for City Living, but that one doesn't count!

We have a surprise holiday today, called Night on the Town.
Apparently, "local businesses want to show some customer appreciation by offering free food and drinks."
I invite along Grandpa Jaga and Grandma Maja with us to the Miyabi in South Newcrest.
It's true! Everything on the menu is free!
I must say that, as a foodie, this is my kind of holiday!

In other news, Purin takes advantage of her captive audience to earn her Sociability badge.
And that waiter, Peter Jensen, is the son of Magnus Jensen who is the brother of Grandma Maja.

Legacy Score: +4 (90 points)
*Family (1): Gen6 heir became young adult
*Love (1): Gen6 heir's primary spouse has 3 unique traits: Loves Outdoors, Neat, Bro
*Creative (1): Gen6 heir and primary spouse memorialized by portraits
*Athletics (1): completed Master Vampire
*Popularity (0): 256 points (84 gold medals, 2 silver medals) *groans, we've given up!

Coming next: The birth of Generation 7

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: Sharebears 6.59: Eating for Three? (21 September)
« Reply #396 on: September 22, 2018, 12:34:55 AM »
First off, belated congrats for finishing Outdoor Enthusiast!   Liv is a real trooper for hanging in there. 

What a relief that Amanda got a unique third trait!  I guess maybe it's too bad for the retired nanny, but good for Omu and Amanda.  Omu and Amanda look great together, btw, as do Negi and Celeste.  I really like Celeste's hairstyle, it's one of my favorites.

Finally, congrats to Purin for being a top-notch toddler.  That's quite an accomplishment on short lifespan.  I can't wait to see what Purin looks like as a teen because she was seriously adorable in her toddler and child stages.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sharebears 6.59: Eating for Three? (21 September)
« Reply #397 on: September 22, 2018, 02:59:23 AM »
First off, belated congrats for finishing Outdoor Enthusiast!   Liv is a real trooper for hanging in there. 

What a relief that Amanda got a unique third trait!  I guess maybe it's too bad for the retired nanny, but good for Omu and Amanda.  Omu and Amanda look great together, btw, as do Negi and Celeste.  I really like Celeste's hairstyle, it's one of my favorites.

Finally, congrats to Purin for being a top-notch toddler.  That's quite an accomplishment on short lifespan.  I can't wait to see what Purin looks like as a teen because she was seriously adorable in her toddler and child stages.
@BallerinaHippo
Looking back, I'm rather embarrassed at what a big deal I made about Outdoor Enthusiast.
I'd never spent four sim-weeks on a supposedly "teen aspiration" before. Except for being hit by lightning once, Liv slept five nights in the tent without a hitch. Thanks, Liv!

Amanda gaining the Bro trait was such a piece of luck! What I probably should have done is have Omu do all his Party Animal dates with a different sim.
But I moved her into the game, realizing later that switching Omu's affection to her sister would be awkward. Haha, I clearly wasn't thinking straight at all.

Top-Notch Toddlers are such a grind, but I really want that career promotion boost. And Matthias was incredibly lucky with chance cards at work.
I'm also really looking forward to seeing how Purin ages up.  I'm slightly leaning toward letting her remain a vampire and keeping her around for a second career.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 6.60: Two, Too Adorable
« Reply #398 on: September 22, 2018, 03:17:00 AM »

6.60: Two, Too Adorable

Week 18/Saturday

We're still at Miyabi, enjoying free food and drinks as part of the Night on the Town holiday.
Purin works on her Good Deeds badge by telling jokes.
I warn her not to tell jokes to Amanda, Negi, or I since we have so many happy moodlets.
One joke could easily make us hysterical.
Instead, she addresses her jokes at Papa, Grandpa, and Grandma.

Kirsten: Why aren't you eating, Amanda?
The holiday ends at 2 a.m. You need to finish your meal by then. Something wrong?
Amanda: I'm not sure. It's that pink-haired bartender we passed on the way in.
He looks so familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen him before. Hmmmm…

Back home, Negi reaches a momentous decision after much soul-searching.
He abandons his beloved Art Critic career to become a Journalist instead.
But why, Negi? You're a materialistic snob! You'd make a perfect art critic!

Negi: With Amanda in the Gardener career, only 2 work-from-home jobs remained.
Now, the last three Sharebear heirs can each join a work-from-home career!
Omu: You're right: Art Critic, Charity Organizer, and Internet Celebrity!
You're a saint, Negi. You know that?

When Amanda goes into labor, I dash around in pre-natal panic.
She gives birth to twin girls, just as we'd hoped! Thank you, strawberries!

Continuing the tradition of Japanese food names, our firstborn's name is Raichi (Rye-chee).
It's the Japanese name for the Chinese fruit Lychee (in pinyin, lizhi).

We named our second daughter Shiso (rhymes with "miso").
Shiso leaves are typically served as garnish with sashimi (raw fish slices).
You've seen and tasted shiso before, right?

Look at those sparkling grandparents!
My parents ask Amanda and I to step aside so they can socialize with the girls.
After that, they just need two more grandkids for Big Happy Family.
Negi and I have already completed Renaissance Sim.
But we can still benefit from their Matriarch and Patriarch traits, especially Purin.

I leave for my first day of work.
It's great that my parents are off today to help out with the girls.
And, since it's not raining, Amanda can finish off Angling Ace this morning!

Speaking of not raining, who the heck goes jogging with an umbrella?
Papa has full sunlight resistance and the Wetproof trait. He doesn't need an umbrella!
Watcher, make him return his umbrella to the stand!

You can tell we don't use the wedding arch much. It's scorched by lightning and nobody even noticed!

Our little sister Purin, off to her first Scouts meeting.
She's such a pretty girl, Papa's been in quite a tizzy.
Lately, he's been making noise about the need to home-school her.
Truthfully, he just doesn't want Purin associating with boys her age.

Purin: Admit it, Omu! I know the real reason you want me to learn piano, not violin.
Omu: You're absolutely right! I'm mentoring you to boost my Parenting skill.
Purin: Ugh, is that nanny texting you again? Doesn't she understand you're married?
Omu: As usual, she's outrageously oblivious! Why would I go to the gym with her?

Week 19/Sunday

We really don't understand how Amanda's career works.
An hour before her shift, she gets a promotion and is prompted to choose a career branch.
Choosing Floral Designer, she receives a new daily task.
She chooses to work from home again and receives a work-from-home assignment.

Then, she continues helping Purin start her Whiz Kid aspiration.
But once she completes her work-from-home assignment, she's no longer allowed to work from home.
That is, the "Working from home" phrase vanishes from her work menu.
Oh well, she prepares to leave for work without reaching Level 2 Flower Arranging.

Just when Amanda's shift is about to start, we get the girls' birthday notices.
Raichi and Shiso are identical twins, both with my grey eyes.
Grandma Maja was the first to introduce that eye color to the Sharebear household.
The girls inherited their mother's brown hair.

Kirsten: I know that, as the active heir, Omu is the one who should be narrating.
But I just need to get something off my chest. It's about my daughter-in-law, Amanda.
She's insisted on joining a career because she doesn't want to be a dedicated caregiver.
But, my word, she learns skills at a snail's pace! I've never met anyone so slow!

Kirsten: She takes forever to boost her career-related skills!
Which means she spends all her time skilling while the rest of us pick up her slack.
We've even had to put Purin in charge of cleaning!

Raichi and Shiso are toddlers now--they need as much parenting as possible.
We buy Amanda a Flowerl Arranging skill book to reach Level 4 quicker.
And how many wash tubs, dryers, and washing machines did we buy to fulfill her whims?
She finally has enough satisfaction to purchase Morning Sim and Night Owl plus Savant.

Kirsten: Takuya and I have jobs, too, you know!
Once we leave for work, my poor son looks after the girls single-handedly.
He stubbornly refuses to hire that dodgy nanny who keeps texting him.
People say that a mother is never satisfied with her daughter-in-law.
But can you blame me?

Omu: Don't worry, Mama. Amanda's just had a rough start. She'll be fine with the kids!
And speaking of kids, congrats on completing Big Happy Family.

Negi: My wife Celeste's given birth to a girl and boy, who she named Norah and Markus.
And yeah, I swore I wouldn't do another look-at-the-back-of-my-head aspiration.
But since I'm in the Writer career, I might as well do Best-Selling Author, right?

Omu: Sorry for spamming the career notices, people, but this is big news!
Upon earning their Level 8 promotions tonight, my parents choose their career branches.
Mama's not a Top-Notch Toddler so she doesn't have any boost with career promotions.
But since she's the Gen5 heir, she opts for the 11-level Villain branch.
Meanwhile, Papa goes the 10-level Diamond Agent route.

Monday

Look how proud and happy my wife Amanda looks as she leaves for work.
Hey wait, why is she strutting off to work like that?
Didn't she say she would only be working from home?
Luckily, my parents are both off today, but Amanda really needs to help more with the toddlers!
Good thing she has the next two days off!

And here are our little angels! Aren't they adorable?

Chapter Notes

Amanda: I regret now having her join a career right away.
I should have had her wait until the twins aged up to children.
Still, it took her all day to reach Level 4 Flower Arranging. I'm not sure why.
Every previous spouse has maxed charisma and their career-related skills just fine.

Vampires late for work: I need to be careful to stagger my vampires' departures for work.
When they leave the house at the same time, they won't go to work readily.
Instead, they open their umbrellas and start running back to the house. Grrrr.
Actually, it's not just vampires who run back to the house.

Pregnancy and nooboo stage: I've shortened both using MCCC.
I've set MCCC to shorten the default three-day pregnancy to two days.
Due to my Short Lifespan setting, MCCC auto-halves the nooboo stage to one day.
I took some breaks from simming lately, during which time I completely forgot the length of these stages.
Since I needed a reminder, I thought you might like one, too.

Extreme weather: You may notice that I've stopped whining about thunderstorms.
That's because I've disabled thunderstorms and blizzards in this particular save. Hah!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sharebears 6.60: Two, Too Adorable (22 September)
« Reply #399 on: September 22, 2018, 03:54:45 AM »
-- makes face-- having a mother in law that likes to complain, I'm unhappy with Kirsten. Hit little too close to home XD

Purin is gorgeous. Can't wait to see her when she's older!

Hm, it's odd it took Amanda so long to skill up.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #400 on: September 22, 2018, 09:22:17 AM »
 I love Purin! She's adorable still as a child!

Wow the twins are really identical, well have to wait until they age up before I pick a preference this time lol

Hopefully Amanda gets better at parenting soon

Great update as always!
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #402 on: September 22, 2018, 12:07:12 PM »
-- makes face-- having a mother in law that likes to complain, I'm unhappy with Kirsten. Hit little too close to home XD

Purin is gorgeous. Can't wait to see her when she's older!

Hm, it's odd it took Amanda so long to skill up.
@Shewolf13
Haha, sorry! Since moving in, besides one reading session with the toddlers, all Amanda has done is fish or learn flower arranging and charisma for work.
I think the problem has been more with the Floral Arranging skill than with Amanda herself, since she's fine with the Fishing, Gardening, and Charisma skills.
My legacy kids (with Happy Toddler and Scouting 5) usually hit Level 3 or 4 while reading a single skill book.
Sims without Happy Toddler and Scouting usually gain 2 levels from "reading" a skill book. That is, what Nerd Brain/Renaissance Sim count as "one book read."
To reach Level 4 Flower Arranging, Amanda crafted floral arrangements from 8am-2pm and didn't reach Level 3.
So I switched her to reading a skill book. She reached Level 4 in the evening. This is with the Morning Sim and Night Owl traits.
In hindsight, Liv should have done Floral Designer (Gardening+Flower Arranging), with Amanda taking Botanist (Gardening+Logic), because Logic can be mentored.

Anywaaay, I thought it would seem more realistic to have the MIL (rather than Omu) talk about Amanda never spending time with the kids, hehe.
Kirsten and Amanda actually have full friendship bars.
Now that Amanda has Savant, she'll be okay with skill books. Also, she has the next two days off. Toddler days are critical!

I love Purin! She's adorable still as a child!
Wow the twins are really identical, well have to wait until they age up before I pick a preference this time lol
Hopefully Amanda gets better at parenting soon

Great update as always!
@wa-wa-world
But yeah, Purin is my new favorite sim. I carefully compared the faces of the Gen7 toddlers with Purin's toddler face.
They don't resemble Purin much but I'm hoping they'll be just as cute!
I love how all three have the same eye color as LenaLJ's sim Maja Jensen.
The twins actually aged up with the same hair color as Purin: the second shade of brown, not the darkest.
I'm gonna switch it back.

Couldn't figure out why Raichi was learning skills faster than Shiso, then remembered Raichi's Inquisitive while Shiso's a Charmer.
Poor kids! The adults don't give them a moment's rest!

I need to catch up!!! *cries*
@sdhoey
Catch up reading?
I'm really eager to move forward with my Sharebears these days.
One, I want to see Purin as a teen. And, two, I think the Gen7 twins will be really cute as well!
Hmmm, I still kinda want a legacy sim with the Father Winter's Child trait, but my girls are all too good for him, LOL!
Question: Why do I never see Colt and Yachiru with umbrellas in your updates? My vampires are constantly using them, constantly!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #403 on: September 22, 2018, 07:50:49 PM »
That's because Y & C hardly leave the house!! LOL I am working on the others getting done that I don't have time for them to be out and about.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #404 on: September 22, 2018, 09:34:27 PM »
@oshizu

It does make sense lol.  Just hit a bit close to home I think XD Wow, really? I haven't gotten to play with scouting yet.  It will be fun to mess around with scouting. I'm so out of practice with toddlers, but playing them in the RKC has been so much fun ^^