Author Topic: The Power of Blood: The Doran Immortal Dynasty - 20: It's a Sad World (11/15)  (Read 20228 times)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: The Power of Blood: The Doran Immortal Dynasty - 13: Young Love (4/11)
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2018, 11:42:56 PM »
Yay! *sigh* The two lovebirds together at last. Gosh, you'd think Aurora was Aislin's daughter from how hard she resists happiness when it comes knocking on her door. But they're both happy in the end, and so am I! Woohoo!
Loved the red plumbob after the gold party. Sometimes you really have to earn those, man! At least the hot tub seemed to cheer everyone up.
Hang in there, Niall! Cooking levels super fast! You'll be done in no time!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2018, 12:47:36 AM »
Woo!  Bout time Niall! lol Those two are just too cute, seriously.  --snickers-- Yup, Diego is awesome :P  And love that he still tells Niall like it is XD  Loved the hot tub scene.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2018, 10:09:12 PM »
That was so sweet!  I love that he appreciates that he loves him because of the doof that he is.  That's fantastic! 
The father and son chat was great!  Not that much of an idiot indeed!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2018, 02:01:32 PM »
@FrancescaFiori You know, when I was playing them out, I was actually afraid that I'd rushed them getting together, since I'd planned from the start that Bella would have a daughter for the gen 2 spouse. But writing it out like this, I've realized they spent quite a bit of time not figuring themselves out, lol! So indeed, together at last! I tried to make Aurora a bit three dimensional in that regard--she's very calm and collected about getting work done, keeping the legacy wheels greased and rolling, but when it comes to love and such she has no idea what she's doing.

@Shewolf13 Aww, yay, you think they're cute! I love them, too. And yeah, someone had to tell Niall what's what!

@PeregrineTook Niall is now fully aware of what a doofus he is, and very grateful that Aurora loves him not despite of that, but because of it, ehehe. Who else could? She's perfect for him.

Chapter 14: Master Plan Marches On

Niall: Still cooking. No rest for the wicked on this one, but at least it’s skilling fast. But I am facing an immortality of cooking food for the rest of the family! How horrifying.

Aislin: Birds. Birds are cool. Let’s see if we can get some birds around here.

Niall: Top secret plan is in motion! Muahahaha. I may be cooking all the time, but I’ve still got some time to spare for this.

Aislin: Whew! This sauna was a very good choice—good suggestion, Bella.

Bella: Well, I figured, we’ve all worked so hard to get where we are, we deserve to relax now.

Diego: I couldn’t agree more.

Aislin: What is this?

Diego: It’s a skeleton playing drums.

Aislin: And this is entertainment?

Diego: Beats me, you’re the one who bought the giant television.

Aislin: -sigh- We just have so much money, I don’t know what to spend it on…

Niall: Top secret plan continues in motion!

Vendor: I’m sorry, what?

Niall: Nothing, nothing, just sell me some fruit.

Aislin: All right! We’re going to try living without rallying the troops for a bit. This is nice, isn’t it? Sitting down to a family dinner.

Niall: The butler’s a little unnerving.

Shanaya: My apologies, sir. I will endeavor to be less noticeable.

Niall: I don’t know that that helps.

Niall: Oh man, is this what sleeping in a bed feels like? This is heaven!

Diego: I am not hysterical. I am calming down. Everything is all right. No hysteria here. Aislin would never forgive me if I was hysterical, I cannot possibly do that to her.

Niall: Hey, gorgeous! You’re looking particularly amazing today. Not that you don’t every day, but…

Aurora: Hehe, I understand the sentiment. Thank you. -blush-

Niall: C’mere, beautiful, I want to show you something.

Aurora: What?

Aurora: Oh! Oh, goodness, you can do that whenever you want!

Niall: My pleasure.

Niall: -hums- Mhm, kissing the most beautiful girl on the planet, getting good grades, master plan is moving along swimmingly, no one suspects a thing, everything is golden.

Raj: I think we’ve been forgotten about.

J: You’re telling me. I’m supposed to be pollinating!

Akira: I don’t know, I’m rather happy fishing. I’d rather not lead several women on…

J: You’re no fun.

Raj: I’m going to catch so many angelfish that the game lags, just to show them.

Aislin: We didn’t get boring, did we? I’m not even immortal yet. We can’t get boring already.

Diego: Are you panicking about being boring? Cher, do not worry, you could never be boring.

Aislin: You have to say that, you married me!

Diego: I think if I can smack sense into my own son, I could probably tell you if we were boring, and help you correct it. I love you dearly, ma coeur, trust me when I say you aren’t boring.

Aislin: Oh. Oh, okay. I love you, too.

Diego: Ah, I will never tire of hearing those words from your lips.

Niall: Talking to plants, raising my gardening skill, I got this. It’s all good. Sup plant? How you doin?

Niall: I’m awesome. Gotta take a selfie in the top secret master plan room. Too bad I can’t share it with anyone!

Niall: Breaking it down while gardening! No one’s got skills like me.

Niall: Hey, pretty lady. You’re making some sweet music today. I could listen to you play all day long.

Aurora: -blush- You’re distracting me!

Niall: I’ll leave you to it, then. By the way, I adore you.

Aurora: Oh!

Niall: Now this is not very interesting. Stupid mom with her stupid unofficial requirement to the immortal goals. Have to be able to teleport. I’ll get this. On top of all my requirements, and my master plan, and making sure Aurora loves me forever and ever, I can do this, too.

Diego: Playing foosball in my swimsuit. Now, what could be the point of that? Surely someone isn’t just showing me off.

Niall: Maybe bowling is not my thing.

Aislin: I just wanted to let you know how happy I am that everything’s worked out between you and Niall! I always hoped you would be my daughter-in-law, and now that’s going to be a reality. It’s just so perfect.

Aurora: Oh, thank you, Mrs. Doran. I’m beyond happy, too, heh!

Aislin: Really, you don’t have to keep calling me Mrs. Doran. We’re family!

Aurora: I really wouldn’t know what else to call you…

Aislin: Aislin is just fine by me.

Aurora: That’s so informal!

Aislin: So am I, dear, so am I.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Wow, the secret plan is gardening...in a hallway...that Niall is so edgy!
Yes, sleep.  I recently had Captain Princess Lady Erina start her club with her crew instead of doing the family club, and all of the sudden, I had a house full of Sims who could sleep and go to the bathroom and eat and all sorts of wonderful things!  It was amazingly weird, yes sweet  :=)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Hahahahaha, I love Niall's master plan XD I do like the fact that they got to actually eat and sleep and all that fun stuff lol.  Why Diego, of course there's a purpose in showing you play foosball, really... --grins and continues to stare--

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Hmm. I have a guess about the master plan . . . but I'm usually wrong about these things, so I'll just enjoy the suspense. And the plant dancing. :)
The foosball and bowling were pretty enjoyable, too!
And we got Aislin giving Diego an unqualified, almost willing, "I love you!" in the hot tub. Marvelous! Don't you dare get hysterical now, Diego. I'd never forgive you, either!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

karlissa

If there wasn't already a cow-plant I'd have guessed a cow plant being made. So... mass producing cow plants? :D

Offline rika1431

• Townie
@PeregrineTook LOL. Your reaction to the secret plan is just perfect. Is it not obvious? I thought it was pretty obvious. And yeah, taking care of needs can be a little jarring after rallying the troops so long. But, I had to stop using my family club recently because it was glitching my game, so everyone is getting a good night's sleep and such now and I'm used to it again!

@Shewolf13 Showing off Diego always has a point to it  :P

@FrancescaFiori I won't be surprised if the master plan is figured out! It's not very subtle, rofl. Diego was only hysterical for a few seconds, so we're all safe there. I would never have forgiven him if he'd tapped out early!

@karlissa Gah, cowplants require so much upkeep, though! I always kill them.

Chapter 15: The Happiest Man

Aurora: A spa? Why are we at a spa?

Niall: So I can pamper you! Niall doesn’t do anything halfway—including treating his girlfriend!

Aurora: Oooo, well, I’m not going to say no to massages.

Aurora: Pssst. I’m not allowed to learn wellness, remember?

Niall: Shhhh, it’s fine. It’ll only be a level or two, no one needs to know.

Aurora: Oh god, this is heaven.

Aurora: I know we have one of these at home, but—

Niall: It’s a lot nicer when it’s just the two of us doing something special?

Aurora: Exactly. -happy sigh- Thank you.

Diego: -huff, puff- Okay, so, fitness sometimes helps you live longer. I can sacrifice a little dignity to stick around longer. Ugh, Diego Lobo does not sweat!

Niall: Guess what, Shanaya!

Shanaya: Yes, sir?

Niall: It’s my birthday!

Shanaya: Congratulations, sir. What a momentous occasion.

Niall: And bam! I’m a young adult. New requirements to fulfill!

Aislin: I’m so proud of you, sweetie!

Diego: That’s my boy!

Niall: So, hey, it’s your turn. Why aren’t you caking up?

Aurora: Well, I was thinking about it, and…I’m going to wait another day.

Niall: WHAT

Aurora: Yeah, I just…your mom didn’t do the math very well on the household size when she moved in Akira as a second pollinator, so there’s no room for us to have a baby right now, and if I’m a little younger than you, than that means I’ll be around longer, right?

Niall: I mean…that makes sense…a lot of sense, you’re so sensible…but I’m not going to lie, I do not like being in another age bracket than you.

Aurora: I’m sorry.

Niall: Totally allowed to drink in the hot tub when my amazing girlfriend isn’t caking up.

Aurora: Oh, honey, it’s just one more day. It’ll be over before we know it!

Niall: -sigh- I guess that’s true.

Aislin: -deep breath- Yoga is good for me. Yoga keeps me calm. I have nothing to worry about while I’m doing yoga.

Niall: -sigh- I mean, yeah, I got a promotion on my first day, but it’s hard to be excited when I can’t celebrate with Aurora.

Bella: How are you doing, sweetie?

Aurora: Better now that it’s time to age up! This last day was difficult, but I didn’t want to let Niall see that. He was having a hard enough time with it already.

Bella: Oh, sweetie, that was kind of you.

Aurora: Thanks, mom. I’m trying.

Aurora: Oh! Blessing of the ancients!

Niall: I’m going to take that as a good sign for the evening.

Niall: Ummm, I don’t think you should be able to do that? You’re still a teen. How are you kissing me?

Aurora: I don’t know. It’s not actually an action, it’s a greeting, so I think it transcends the bounds of our age groups.

Niall: I’m not complaining.

Niall: Oh thank goodness, it’s happening.

Aurora: I’m excited! Are you excited?

Niall: You have no idea.

Aurora: And there we are! Young adulthood! We can be together again.

Niall: Allow me to express how very much I love you, now that I can again.

Aurora: Oh, Niall, that’s so sweet. I know it was only a day, but I missed this so much.

Niall: You look beautiful in the moonlight, darling.

Aurora: Thank you. I have to say, I was a little confused as to why we’re all the way out here for my birthday, but I like that it’s just the two of us.

Niall: Indeed, it means I can do this to congratulate you on your birthday without any prying eyes.

Aurora: I don’t think I’ve ever been happier.

Niall: Well, I’m hoping I can improve on the moment just a bit.

Aurora: What do you mean?

Niall: Aurora, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?

Aurora: Ohmygosh!

Niall: I think that means yes?

Aurora: Yes, yes, yes!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Aww, so much sweet!  Niall and Aurora are just precious!  I'm so glad that we'll get just a little bit longer for having her in the household.  Good choice there even though it was so hard for Niall.
Diego sweating...I mean "glistening radiantly" on the treadmill was just delightfully handled!  I've really enjoyed how you've written him and will be so sad when we (eventually and hopefully a long while from now) have to say goodbye to him  :=(

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
--is in a puddle-- too sweet! Love Niall and Aurora ^^ hehehe giggled at Diego exercising XD

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
I need to catch up on this one. BUT, I LOVE LOVE is final fantasy outfit. I want to use that so bad, but I have to have just the right sim for it.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Oh! The private birthday party/proposal was so perfect! Just beautiful! I'm so bummed those two crazy kids can't immediately start making gorgeous babies, but I'm very happy they're together and happy. They're such a beautifully balanced couple. *sigh*
Too funny about the one day they couldn't be romantic feeling so long. Niall drowning his sorrows in the hot tub while Aurora sits next to him, being stunning. Poor guy!
But now all is well. And now we get a wedding, yeah? Woohoo!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
@PeregrineTook Not too sugary sweet? I love them so much, I can't help but lay it on. And aw, I don't even want to think about that. I'm so touched that you've like the way I write Diego! He's become so very dear to my heart. I've never played him before, actually, so it was really fun to discover his personality.

@Shewolf13 Awww, I turned you into a puddle! Victory!

@sdhoey :D I hope you enjoy catching up! I'm enjoying writing it. I agree, the final fantasy outfit is SPECTACULAR, but very hard to find a sim that it jives with.

@FrancescaFiori Hey, one day without your soulmate is practically an eternity, right? And yes, wedding time! Right now, in fact!

Chapter 16: Wedding Bells

Aurora: Perhaps I should stop saying I’ve never been as happy as I am now? I feel like I could do anything. I truly haven’t been happier, but being engaged, I know only more happiness is to come!

Aislin: Just a little bit longer now. I’m so close.

Bella: I’m so impressed! You have everything except your friends completed—and you’ve already lined up a few.

Aislin: Thank you! Yeah, since I did friend of the world, I don’t have to worry about my friendships decaying, but I do have to worry about people being culled, so I’m being cautiously hopeful.

Bella: It’ll all be fine. You’ve truly come so far…I’m so proud of you.

Aislin: That…that means so much, Bella. Thank you.

Aurora: Ahhhh, I could get used to this.

Aislin: Well, I’m a little out of things to do, so…you might get to.

Diego: And really, you have to be careful not to overuse commas. Well, it’s truly a stylistic choice—but you only get to make that choice once you’ve learned all the rules.

Aurora: Oh? I had no idea.

Diego: Yes, it’s very important. A lesson for life, truly.

Niall: Iiiiiiit’s boogie time!

J: You know, I was thinking being forgotten would be bad, but we just get to play games all day.

Akira: Yeah, it’s really not so bad, after all.

J: It’ll bite them in the rear in the end, though, once they realize they didn’t populate enough of the housed families.

Akira: Eh, it’s their own fault.

Niall: This is not boogie time. This is decidedly not boogie time. Boo. I still look awesome, though.

Niall: Oh man, this is going to be so much better than boogie time. First time I’ve been excited to cook!

Aurora: internally-Deep breath, okay, don’t walk too fast. Oh my gosh!

Niall: I might die. She’s so beautiful, I might just die right here and now. Who has ever had a more beautiful wife? I won’t believe them even if they claim it. I am so, so lucky.

Aurora: Niall, I’ve loved you longer than I could possibly remember. I never believed that I would be so blessed as to have this dream come true, and I, I just…Oh gosh, I’m tearing up. I love you so much.

Niall: I love you, too, more than I could ever say. I know I’m a bit of a goof, but I’m so thankful that you love me for that, too. I don’t know what I’d do without you.

Aurora: Let’s never find out.

Niall: Okay, let me know what you think, but don’t break my heart if it isn’t amazing.

Aurora: OhgodI’venevertastedanythingsogood!

Niall: Booyah!

Diego: We did pretty good, getting them here, didn’t we?

Aislin: I think so.

J: Yeah, I had nothing to do with it, but I’ll still raise a glass to the happy couple!

Niall: OH YEAH, WIN FOR NIALL. Guess who has a secret death flower? Oh man, mom is never going to see this coming. Best masterplan ever.

Diego: So, we’ve pretty much run out of things to keep us occupied, huh?

Bella: It’s not so bad, spending all our time in the hot tub while Niall and Aurora run about.

Diego: Yeah. Yeah, it’s a pretty nice life.

Raj: You’re mad? Why are you mad?

Geeta: You never gave me grand babies!

Raj: -sputters- But, but, you had Niall and Aurora! And they just got married! And they’re going to have their own babies!

Akira: Oh man, I’m so glad I don’t have a mom.

Niall: I’m filthy. This is not awesome. Yoga is the pits.

Bella: There you are, Geeta, aren’t you happy in the hot tub?

Geeta: Psh, who wouldn’t be! This is the life, for sure.

Raj: Phew.

Niall: Still not getting my boogie time in. Am I even reading about boogie time? No. I’m not. Booooo.

Diego: I’ve got this. I can’t waste all my time in the hot tub, when I could be improving my chances! No birthday for me, I’m taking a page out of Aurora’s book, too.

Raj: So? It’s time for the big day. Are you ready?

J: Eh, I guess so. No sense in putting it off.

Raj: Ohhh, that’ll get you there.

J: Old age isn’t so bad when you have one of these!

Akira: I can’t disagree with that! I hope we stick around long enough to see Aislin’s big day, though.

J: Not long now. Just a few more days, I think.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Oh my! What a gorgeous wedding! --wipes tear away -- that one line though... just brings into focus what will happen later.  It is an Immortal Dynasty after all --sniffles--

anything