Author Topic: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 8/11: 5 minutes to Midnight  (Read 20854 times)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
Enter the Darebears

??: ALRIGHT YOU THERE GINGER!

Nina: Um like hi?

??: How! How did you do it?

Nina: Do like what? Wait who let you in?

??: Don’t play coy with me you know exactly what I want!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Nina: You’ll have to fight me for it! You random man will like never take my precious Rainborz it’s my only one!

??: What??? No! A watcher! Tell me how you got a watcher!!!

Nina: Ohhhhhh, yeah she just really liked my hairstyle and thought it was like hella cute which it is

??: Well, thats stupid. I don’t agree with this why should you get chosen for a dynasty! I want to speak to your watcher now!

Nina: Erm… Okay if you just like kinda yell upwards it usually reaches her

??: Yeah I’m not doing that, just give me her address

Nina: I want you to hand over any collectables you have on your person first, I see that Heavy Metal ring

> > >

??: Alright wake up!

Watcher: Mmmmmmh Dude, it’s like 3am go away pls

??: It’s 3pm on a tuesday! I’ve waited for you long enough! My name is Seamus Sharebear and I demand a legacy!

Watcher: Right, I’ll be sure to point you in the direction of someone looking to do one of those then I’m going back to sleep

Seamus: No! You’re a watcher I don’t see why you can’t just do it! I know you gave Nina Caliente a dynasty, you brought Agnes Crumplebottom out of the sims 3 and into the sims 4 for a 100 baby challenge, even Logan wires had an immortal dynasty!

Watcher: I barely even watch the dynasty I already have, and I abandoned half of those I really dont want to hel- you’re not going to leave are you… Ugh fine go sit in the office I’l figure something out later

>>>

Seamus: This place makes me… Kinda uncomfortable can you at least cover the gnomes?

Watcher: Nah, I need them for surveillance it’s a lot easier than standard PC they have a recording feature

Seamus That doesn’t make me feel any better…

Watcher: Hey you’re the dip who wouldn’t go away! Anyway let’s get this over with. I’ve decided I’m not going to actively watch your legacy or whatever

Seamus: What!

Watcher: I’ve got enough on already!

Seamus:What am I supposed to do then?

Watcher: You’re a genius did you not click on that you could just do it yourelf?? I’ll check in every so often to count points but I’m not going to actually follow you everyday you can log that yourself!

Seamus: Ughhh you’re right why didn’t I think of that sooner!

Watcher: Yeah that was dumb, but it’s chill my dude I just need you to leave now so I can go, I’ve got people to see and dogs to pet. Laters.

Seamus: Finally! My own lot! It’s the 64x64 in Brindleton Bay I started with £8000 but according to my handy rulebook here I’m not actually allowed to touch that money until I purchase a Knight…

I mean I suppose that’s better than a creepy gnome but I’d much rather have a house

Either Way I spent my first day attempting to make £200 im order to buy the stupid Knight and move on with my life I first visit Magnolia Blossom Park in willow creek unfortunately my first attempt at fishing only brought me one minnow worth £5! I fished for a while longer while waiting for collectables to spawn in.

I later found 2 sunsurfer frogs, a striped leaf frog, a peach crystal and a fire opal, one flamingonium metal a heavy metal, 2 rare fossils (A wotsit and a preprepresimhead) an eggplant whirl frog which I bred with my other frog to get a dirtwhirl frog and several mysims trophies

I sold everything but the rare items then went home to my newly purchased Knight, and after snapping this photo with it I shoved it into the household inventory where it will stay for the next couple hundred years.

I ticked a few other things off of my “Broke AF dynasty/legacy founder bucket list” Such as Rummaging in the trash for loose collectables, Harvesting random plants to stick back on my home lot, and everyone’s favourite sleeping on a random bench because you can’t afford a bed

The next morning I was phoned up by a girl I’d never met asking me to join some aparently exclusive club I’ve never heard of something about being “Paragons.” I said yes for the time being but to my understanding a paragon is someone who aspires to do good and inspire others to do so. My aspiration is public enemy. Yeah.

The Delgatos showed up at my empty lot the next morning, I got a notification while I was harvesting the wild bushes down by the stream so I have to stop doing my very important business to greet them and invite them in so that they don’t get grumpy with me

Supriya: Hello! We! Are! Your! New! Neighbours!

Seamus: Are you okay? Really you look a little bit… Dazed?

Justin: Oh! We! Are! Totally! Okay! We Can’t wait to hang out with you everyday neighbour its been a very long time since anyone else lived in this neighbourhood!

Supriya: Come to our dinner party next week!

Justin: And our Barbeque the week after!

Seamus: Oh sorry I’m going to have to um leave now right away. Erm I have a meeting. Bye!

And I ran out of there, they sort of dislike me now which is what I wanted anyway but I feel like I saved myself a whole lot of trouble. I ended up going to a paragons meeting, Justin followed me to the pool.

I tricked him with a hand buzzer and got to know Luna Villareal, I assume it’ll pay off to have wealthy friends eventually you never know when someone's gonna buy you a lamborghini for winterfest.

The next day I caught a huge tuna worth 83 simoleons down at the beach! With my small amount of savings I purchased a fridge a counter and a sink, just enough to take care of my basic need, I also joined the criminal career at level one work starts at 5pm lasts while midnight and with that I’ll leave this update off here.

>>>

Current point total 1/106 (From Handicap Start)
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebears Legacy Challenge 17/7
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 09:31:49 PM »
    Legacy Stats & Score

Chapter List

Generation 1
    Enter the Darebears (this post)
    A woohoo and a wedding
    Love Day Brawl!
    Does anyone else smell smoke?
    The heir prospects!
    So many birthdays!
    A mission in friendship
    Stop flexing
    Spooky Day
    Happy Harvestfest!
    Furious campaigning
    Heir vote!
    Parents Day!
    Karaoke Night
    Winterfest Eve
    Winterfest!
    A proposition
    Young adults + vote result

Generation 2
    Back on track

STATS

Founder: Seamus Sharebear
      Aspiration: Public Enemy
      Traits: Loves outdoors, Genius, family orientated

Gender Law: Strict Equality
      Bloodline Law: Strict Traditional
      Heir Law: Democracy
      Species Law: Tolerant

Extreme Start**
      No Vampire Aspirations

Family 0/10
      Creative: 1/10
      Spoiler (click to show/hide)
      Fortune 1/10
      Love 1/10
      Knowledge:3/10
      Athletic 4/10
      Nature 3/10
      Food 0/10
      Popularity 0/10
      Mischief 0/10
      Parenthood 0/2
      Seasons 0/3
      Handicap: Failed (Wrong season oops)
      Penalties 1

Gen 1:

[/list][/list]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
      • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
      « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 10:51:34 AM »
      Welcome to Sharebear-ville!!  And you went the gender swap route.  Nice!
      First off, love your choice of Irish names  ;=)  Secondly, Seamus is rocking that scarf and jacket look!
      Looking forward to seeing who you choose as the spouse and how things go for the newest Sharebear!

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
      « Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 12:23:35 PM »
      Wow, Seamus really knows what he wants and won't take no for an answer.  I like it!  And he's starting with Public Enemy which is an interesting choice.  I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
      • Occult
      « Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 06:56:17 PM »
      Welcome to Sharebear-ville!!  And you went the gender swap route.  Nice!
      First off, love your choice of Irish names  ;=)  Secondly, Seamus is rocking that scarf and jacket look!
      Looking forward to seeing who you choose as the spouse and how things go for the newest Sharebear!

Ahh thankyou Pippin, I love most of the clothes that came with seasons so I'm going to use them whenever I can haha! Things are going well so far but I'm still a little bit confused on some of the rules can secondary spouses count towards the aspiration/max skill total? I assume Primary spouses and potential heirs can. But I'm a season and a bit in and Seamus hasn't died yet so yeah.

Wow, Seamus really knows what he wants and won't take no for an answer.  I like it!  And he's starting with Public Enemy which is an interesting choice.  I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Yeah I thought it could be quite fun to have like a "dark sharebear" run. The shady bears?? Idk haha

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
      « Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 07:06:40 PM »
      Yes, secondary spouse careers, skills, and aspirations count.  You just don't count them in regards to the unique traits for spouses.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
      • Occult
      « Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 07:38:40 PM »
      Yes, secondary spouse careers, skills, and aspirations count.  You just don't count them in regards to the unique traits for spouses.

That's awesome then it means I can add more to my household! Thanks

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
      • Occult
      Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 19/7
      « Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 05:06:06 PM »
      A woohoo and a wedding

Seamus: Last couple of day’s have gone by without much event, I got two promotions I’m now a ringleader of a minor crime ring.

I spent some time hanging out with my clubmates, Sofia and Luna are teens and Sergio is a dude leaving my best option for spouse to be Siobhan but I’m keeping my options open until I can build a house so I’m not bringing my eventual spouse home to an empty field.

Bella goth is of course married but I did wonder if maybe she could fit as a legacy spouse, she's basically sim Royalty so her influence could be useful in my plans.

My biggest concern at the minute is my needs, I’ve harvested enough plants from around the bay to start a garden (snapdragons are a lifesaver) which bought me enough basics to keep me alive but it’s cold at night. Why I thought starting my adventure in Spring was the best idea I don’t know I really hope I don’t freeze to death during the night like we need that death eventually but if I die now I’ll never be able to take over the city…

Not only that but that Vlad guy keeps showing up, at the first indication of him showing up I usually run down to the beach and fish until he’s gone he hasn’t caught me yet but I really need a lock, and a door, a wall would be good too.

*Over Text*

Vlad: Lovely neck you’ve got there ;)

Seamus: Please go find some other victim I heard Catrina Lynx’s cat’s all ran away simultaneously you should go check her out like right now

Vald: You can’t run forever Shamless!

Seamus: *Can, *Seamus

While fishing last night I caught two violins, I never learned to play so I sold it in favour of a beehive, and after selling my first real batch of snapdragons I can afford 4 whole walls! No windows as of yet though

Nina Caliente rang me up asking for a date, she already has her own dynasty I don’t see why she’s trying to get in on mine aswell. I *Politely* told her to go away while I've not decided on a spouse yet it definitely will not be her.

I did consider her sister Dina however, we met briefly when I visited their house at the beginning of the week

A few more days pass, I  expand my garden, unfortunately It's going to be difficult getting the point for having every plant because half of them are out of season but I have a few rosebushes, tulips, snapdragons and daisies one harvest sells for about 1300 simoleons which is fine

I eventually get bored of just fishing, sleeping, gardening and digging and decide to ask Siobhan Fyres to come hang out at the newcrest bowling alley from what I can gather about her she already has a job in the business career she's an insider self assured and seems to be ambitious. She'll do nicely as a spouse. She's pretty too.

Like all great bowling alleys it came with an arcade we played "spacebomber v4" together.

And a round of bowling. Weirdly enough her family had come to the bowling alley at the same time as us, the father was at the bar and her sister was bowling with Ulrike Fraust (another lady I met as a potential spouse) and a random NIW sim.

The romance happened pretty quickly from there, we played a round, she won. We grabbed some chips at the bar and a salty llama each.

Luckily the outside of the alley was deserted since the food truck never bothered to open, so we took the opportunity.

Siobhan: Hey look there's a flyer in here! Lets see, blah blah blah Romance Festival, Fashion District on Spring 8th! At 5pm! What time is it right now?

Seamus: Really? We are literally mid woohoo

We end up at the romance festival I first grab the associated snow globe for our collection. I think it's the cherry blossom one? Then I get right down to it and ask Siobhan to marry me using the "Heat of the moment proposal" interaction

And then we get married under the conveniently placed arch

Since we need to collect every type of emotional painting we both try our hand at a flirty painting.

After completing that Siobhan befriends a random teen Samantha Mallory, she mentors Siobhan at painting, they're friends now so when Samantha ages up she's on the list for becoming a secondary spouse in the future.

Mine (The left) vs Hers (The right)

We've got two out of I think 9 different possible flirty paintings so far and one confident one which is a good start, anyway work calls I'll leave this here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
      • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
      « Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 09:46:09 PM »
      What a great start!  I didn't realize you could get a snowglobe at the Romance Festival - good to know.  Seamus and Siobhan are going to have adorable nooboos!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
      « Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 10:48:45 AM »
      Seamus and Siobhan.  The names are certainly a perfect match.  Looks like the Sims are too  ;=)
      Vlad calling him Shameless was just glorious!  Loving Vlad as villain in this!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
        • oshizu's asylum
      « Reply #10 on: July 20, 2018, 03:02:47 PM »
      Yay, a new Sharebear Legacy! And Seamus is cute as heck!!!
      I love that Seamus started out by consulting Nina (who later asks him out on a date, lol).

Do you play on a PC or a Mac?
      If you look on Pinstar's Legacy website, there's a scoresheet by HillieE that describes/lists all of the point-related achievements. It's the most useful!
      Or there's a printable lists of rules and scoring available there as well. 
      The link is here: https://www.simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules-scoring-bulletpoint-format/
      As for the emotional paintings, you only need one of each the six types: Angry, Confident, Focused, Flirty, Playful, and Sad.

Seamus is off to a great start!
      By the way, I want to add a shot of Seamus to the Rules thread here.
      But I don't think frog searching or fishing is the right image for your founder.
      I hope you'll include a suitable portrait, either (1) in your response to this comment or (2) in your next update. :D

Can't wait to see what your shady bear gets up to!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
      • Occult
      « Reply #11 on: July 21, 2018, 05:14:31 PM »
      What a great start!  I didn't realize you could get a snowglobe at the Romance Festival - good to know.  Seamus and Siobhan are going to have adorable nooboos!

Spoiler: They do! And yeah it was the newcrest snowglobe he bought when I checked I think it's £15 from the stand

Seamus and Siobhan.  The names are certainly a perfect match.  Looks like the Sims are too  ;=)
      Vlad calling him Shameless was just glorious!  Loving Vlad as villain in this!

I'm considering moving him in eventually so that he stops coming into my lot to eat my darn sims haha

Yay, a new Sharebear Legacy! And Seamus is cute as heck!!!
      I love that Seamus started out by consulting Nina (who later asks him out on a date, lol).

Do you play on a PC or a Mac?
      If you look on Pinstar's Legacy website, there's a scoresheet by HillieE that describes/lists all of the point-related achievements. It's the most useful!
      Or there's a printable lists of rules and scoring available there as well. 
      The link is here: https://www.simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules-scoring-bulletpoint-format/
      As for the emotional paintings, you only need one of each the six types: Angry, Confident, Focused, Flirty, Playful, and Sad.

Seamus is off to a great start!
      By the way, I want to add a shot of Seamus to the Rules thread here.
      But I don't think frog searching or fishing is the right image for your founder.
      I hope you'll include a suitable portrait, either (1) in your response to this comment or (2) in your next update. :D

Can't wait to see what your shady bear gets up to!

I use a PC, it's a terrible laptop and I do really need to buy a new one next payday because I don't like how laggy it's gotten.
      Seamus kinda reminds me of Kvothe from the name of the wind books with how he looks, I think it's the hair
      Oh thank goodness I really didn't want to have to try find all 45 different emotional paintings because thats a lot
      I've been finding it really hard to get a good photo of Seamus for the thread (I lost the one I was going to use) so I've gotten these two and I'll let you pick whatever you think is the best one. I personally think 2 but he looks too...nice to say he's trying to argue a sim to death an evil laugh would prolly be more fitting

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
        • oshizu's asylum
      « Reply #12 on: July 21, 2018, 07:39:05 PM »
      Thanks so much for providing two more shots of Seamus!
      I ended up using the Seamus-digging-for-a-frog shot from your first update, because his eyes are closed in your last two shots. Lol!
       Please feel free to PM me if there's another screenshot you prefer in the future.
      He certainly is a cutie, though!

And I forgot to congratulate him on getting married!
      I cracked up that Siobhan was reading a Romance Fest flyer mid-woohoo. I guess she's more of the passive type? o.O
      Okay, now I can't wait to see their nooboos! *bites nails impatiently

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
      « Reply #13 on: July 21, 2018, 09:57:08 PM »
      Okay, you just dropped a Patrick Rothfuss reference and instantly became even cooler!!  Kvothe is awesome!!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
      • Occult
      « Reply #14 on: July 22, 2018, 06:02:02 PM »
      Thanks so much for providing two more shots of Seamus!
      I ended up using the Seamus-digging-for-a-frog shot from your first update, because his eyes are closed in your last two shots. Lol!
       Please feel free to PM me if there's another screenshot you prefer in the future.
      He certainly is a cutie, though!

And I forgot to congratulate him on getting married!
      I cracked up that Siobhan was reading a Romance Fest flyer mid-woohoo. I guess she's more of the passive type? o.O
      Okay, now I can't wait to see their nooboos! *bites nails impatiently

Yeah no problem I'll try find a better photo and I'll PM you after tomorrows update lmao, the noobs are very cute I can confirm

Okay, you just dropped a Patrick Rothfuss reference and instantly became even cooler!!  Kvothe is awesome!!

Omg yes I love Pat! He was in some of the Dnd streams I watch he was like a wise turtle in one of them it was awesome, I've read most of book 1 and 2 but I never got around to the slow regard of silent things I prolly will eventually. I just home Seamus has enough intelligence to not leap off a tower...