Author Topic: Christopher Steel?  (Read 16331 times)

pologolf

Christopher Steel?
« on: December 21, 2010, 10:25:17 PM »
Is my favourite sim, Chris Steel even in Ambitions?

If so, where can he be found????

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Christopher Steel?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 10:30:13 PM »
No, Christopher Steel is only in Sunset Valley.  The only way to get him into Ambitions would be to save him to the library through Edit Town while playing in Sunset Valley, then place him somewhere in Twinbrook, also through Edit Town.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

pologolf

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 11:10:38 PM »
Thanks.

I'm actually playing Sunset Valley and he's nowhere! Argh!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 12:06:34 AM »
At the start of the game, he lives in a blue single story house.  And since he's a fisherman, he's often at the fishing spots around town.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 12:08:24 AM »
If you just started the world he should still be in his original house.  If you have played for any length of time, either he aged out (and died) or he moved out (of the neighborhood or just to a new house).  Also are you using any story progression mods?  
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

pologolf

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 12:55:19 AM »
Thanks again. He must have moved out.

His old house now has someone new in it. (Staked it out!). Have been playing the game the quite a while. Did a cheat and made my sim know everyone and he wasn't in the list.

Shame. Chris was always great fun. My sim's daughter needs a husband. Who's good husband material? The others all seem to be carrying commitment problem traits or are insane, kleptos or loners.

She's been hitting on some guy called Kasey Gates. Has he got commitment issues? He never comes around when invited over. I know he has a partner and is flirty and a green thumb. Insane is probably one of the other traits :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 12:58:02 AM »
It's hard to say at this point because your game has progressed to the second generation.  Original townies like Christopher could be gone and a whole new generation has been born.  If the daughter is still in school, use the "Meet New Friends" tone while she's at school.  She'll at least meet kids her own age that way.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

inclement

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 01:36:29 PM »
At the start of the game, he lives in a blue single story house.  And since he's a fisherman, he's often at the fishing spots around town.

It's the house directly to the left of the fire house.

And because of a glitch, I had to delete all of my saved games and start over. Last night, Chris Steel went into the Stylist profession. 2 days later, got married to him, and he's already level 8.

pologolf

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 04:45:17 AM »
I'm in week 20 of the game (when it works) and there's now another family in that house.

She's still on the look out for a non-klepto, sane decent looking husband.

Might have to age up a teen........

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 06:40:12 AM »
Make one in CAS and drop him in another existing family with a spare bed, or just drop him in one of those starter houses by hm... Lilypad Lane? Or something like that.

em1993

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 09:39:08 AM »
If you're looking for a good looking husband, why not try the NPC's? They're a limitless pool of good genetics.  :D

Unless you're in Twinbrook of course.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 10:50:05 AM »
Ouch for the twinbrookies. Still, em1993 is right, sometimes you can find good-looking npcs, perhaps with some nice traits too (not to mention the hidden traits! I love those! :D).

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2010, 02:44:05 AM »
I have had my sims move in a few of the maids, men or women and they were great partners, not to mention, they hand down their neat trait to their offspring and you don't have to tell them to clean anything, lol.  One that particularly stands out, was Grady Elfman in SV.  He was a great husband and father and became an astranaut and maxed out martial arts.  There is also a gravesite for him in RV I believe.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline revolution724

• Townie
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2010, 05:14:39 PM »
I am also a fan of some of the foreign sims for spouse material, if you have World Adventures.  You can go to another country, start up a romance, "invite foreign visitors," and marry them pretty quickly after they arrive.

Frey

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 06:05:16 PM »
Uhm... but if you're in week 20 of your game I'm guessing Christopher Steel must be dead already, or probably very old. I'm in like week 6 or 7 of my Immortal Dynasty game and he's my founder's spouse, and he aged up to elder like 1 or 2 sim-days ago. Well, unless you have Late Night and half your neighborhood have become vampires!

Anyway... he's also my favorite Sim in Sunset Valley. Nice traits, good looking and single. But if you're not too scrupulous you can always get someone else's husband hehe... it's usually not my favorite option because it needs more time and work but if I didn't find anyone else I'd consider it.

anything