Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 409079 times)

Offline GalvanicFantasy

• Nooboo
Re: Sunset Valley 7.0 (ALGPStSnSs)
« Reply #480 on: November 11, 2013, 03:43:21 AM »
Turoskel - thanks for the quick reply! :) I just found a reference to bar troubles and was able to correct it with the save a copy, bulldoze and replace method you mentioned.  I called myself error tested the issue in Bridgeport, but I guess that's the one world that wasn't affected by the bar debaucle.

Offline Jami

• Nooboo
« Reply #481 on: December 01, 2013, 01:49:29 AM »
This is amazing, thank you!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Parkera

• Nooboo
« Reply #482 on: January 24, 2014, 02:15:03 AM »
 Not sure if this has been posted but At bars when you go to order drinks/food the mixologists reset and go off duty, so you can not do any actions with them. I have encountered this at the place called SCORE! And tried all bar tenders with same results! Takes the fun outta going for a drink.

Thanks folks saw the above posts and will give it a go! Otherwise so far a great update!!!

Offline Moxie

• Nooboo
« Reply #483 on: May 02, 2014, 04:44:54 AM »
I updated the world to IP and University
I added the 4 scuba diving from IP, updating the routing. I create 3 beach and 2 ports.
Important: If the sims don't have the necessary skill level to diving, possible to be reset. (It's an issue of game).
I didn’t imported or created any resort.

I used the version that include all EP.

I made it 2 version: with and without University in homeworld.
1.   For version with University named SV (ALnGPShSnSsUnIP)
For University in home world I included in rar the 2 necessary lots.
Credit and thanks to mysimsreality who create that for Evansadale County world.
But… you still need the Twallan mods Career, Academic Career from here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Careers and Traveler from here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler
 You also need the University rug rabbit hole from MTS created by Margaret Pendragon :  http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=498225

2.   The version without University in home world is named SV (ALnGPShSnSsUIP)

I hope I don't upset anyone, especially Naga. I modified his world that contain all EP...

It's wonderful that you have done this, but most of the lots are in spanish, as are the NPCs. I like my familiar NPCs so this really put me off. It seems as if the world was in live mode for a couple of days too.

Offline phoenixc

• Nooboo
« Reply #484 on: May 02, 2014, 09:07:39 AM »
My game is not in Spanish, is in italian. I didn't know that the save file don't change the language when is installed into another computer.

And yes, is the world I play... but I posted the modified save folder without playing.

Offline marstinson

• Nooboo
« Reply #485 on: July 30, 2014, 01:34:18 AM »
Going to give this a shot on my next game. Thanks for all of your effort in providing it.

Offline Houdini3

• Nooboo
« Reply #486 on: August 13, 2014, 07:10:23 PM »
Used to have an account on here but I couldn't remember the info, so I created a new account just to say thanks for this creation. I went through the whole town and everything that is editable and it looks absolutely great. Anyone thinking of downloading this should definitely try it out. Also, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but when I attempt to play this save in Live Mode, the Sims 3 stops working after a few seconds of panning around. I created a new save to test to see if it's my games or CC, but the new save worked. Everything else on the save works without crashing for me except for Live Mode. I'll post on here again if I find a solution that works for me. Thanks again!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline strongsoylatte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #487 on: August 21, 2014, 08:24:29 PM »
First off, this is fantastic! I love playing Sunset Valley because it's not too complicated but it's a pain to try to fit in the new buildings from the EPs. This fits them in without sacrificing too much. And I love that the nice residential lots are intact.

However, my game seems to crash a lot with this one. I've made it a habit to save the game every night (Sim time) and with this world, my game crashes on the 2nd or 3rd save. One of my Sims went to University and I was able to complete one term without the game crashing at all (it only crashed when he moved back here and I tried to save). I also have another game in Isla Paradiso and I don't experience the same problem with that. I was wondering if it has anything to do with the new items/buildings introduced to this world? Anyone know how to fix this or at least alleviate the problem?

Offline sawadaWiz

• Llama Wrangler
  • Don't look at me
« Reply #488 on: August 23, 2014, 11:50:20 PM »
Awesome Sunset Valley map! This inspires me to make my own Sunset Valley!
In my map, I demolished the military base and police office, and changed the original town hall with three-in-one town hall, this also apply with office building-bistro and day spa-bookstore. Coffeehouse can substitute diner as well. However, I have problem with building bar, lounge, and club because I'm not a good builder. Thanks, Naga!

Offline Grouchybeast

• Nooboo
« Reply #489 on: October 14, 2014, 12:14:19 PM »
I'm not sure if you ever check this thread, but thank you for this fabulous map update.I've been playing in it for a couple of days and loving it!

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #490 on: October 14, 2014, 05:23:01 PM »
I check it on every new post, and thank you very much. =D

Offline Grouchybeast

• Nooboo
« Reply #491 on: October 20, 2014, 06:51:58 AM »
You're welcome :-)

(Just a quick note about something I noticed - I was having problems completing some venue actions, and when I installed ErrorTrap it threw up a huge number of errors.  I finally discovered the issue with the professional bars being broken by one of the later expansions.  I expect experienced players know all about it, but in case any newbies like me run into the same problem, then deleting and replacing the pro bars in all the venues fixes it completely.)

Anyway, thank you again for your awesome map!  I just bought Pets, Seasons and Generations, so I'm planning to import your new lots for those.  I'm excited by the idea of festivals and snow!

Offline pepoluan

• Nooboo
« Reply #492 on: November 09, 2014, 01:51:30 AM »
Hello, Naga!

Longtime lurker, but I just *had* to register to say THANK YOU! for all your hard work on modding Sunset Valley.

I've tried modding SV to incorporate elements of Amb, LN, and St, but all the bugs made me want to pull my hair out.

Searching the Internet... et voila! Your world(s) comes up in the result... and unlike others that seems to always assume all EPs are installed, you made a whole smorgasbord of combination!!

Thank you! You've saved me countless of hours of frustration ;D

One question: I greatly enjoy Sunset Valley Town Center. Will there be problems if I replace the current 64x64 city park with the Town Center? (

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #493 on: November 10, 2014, 08:40:30 AM »
I'm glad you like it, pepoluan.  ;D

The only issue I can think of is that most of the rabbit holes in the SV Town Center are already there, so they're doubles... That might mean double bug-related carpool cars, but that's fixed if you have NRaas mods installed to fix the issue (the one that deletes carpool cars in the town's parking lots every day).

Offline pepoluan

• Nooboo
« Reply #494 on: November 20, 2014, 04:49:52 AM »
I'm glad you like it, pepoluan.  ;D

The only issue I can think of is that most of the rabbit holes in the SV Town Center are already there, so they're doubles... That might mean double bug-related carpool cars, but that's fixed if you have NRaas mods installed to fix the issue (the one that deletes carpool cars in the town's parking lots every day).
Ahh, thanks for the explanation!

Yeah, I have NRaas Overwatch & ErrorTrap, so I think I'm good to go :)