Author Topic: ADVENTURE: Business Abroad (Delivering Relic of Life)  (Read 5410 times)

Offline malteser60

• Occult
ADVENTURE: Business Abroad (Delivering Relic of Life)
« on: March 27, 2010, 07:18:31 PM »
I'm having a problem with delivering the Relic of Life. I'm not sure if this is a game glitch or the end of the Business Abroad quests. My sim has found the Relic of Life, had no problems with that. But that's it, there is no opportunity anymore, no person to deliver the Relic to, nothing. At first I thought the end person had died, this has happened to me before on other opportunities, however I didn't get any message saying that. I also have no Egypt opportunity showing anymore.

Has this happened to anybody else? What am I supposed to do with the Relic?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: ADVENTURE: Business Abroad (Delivering Relic of Life)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 10:31:25 PM »
Welcome to our Forum, malteser60!

These odd things just happen sometimes.  If your Egypt opportunity isn't showing up anymore, I would suggest that you hang on to the relic.  The adventure will most likely reappear at some point either when you check the Adventures Board or the next time you go to Egypt.  Just leave it in your Sim's inventory and carry on with other adventures.  I think it will come back around and you'll be able to complete it.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 04:21:54 AM »
Welcome to the Forum!

Anyway as Pam says just keep it somewhere safe, be warned about keeping it in the inventory though if you get a deliver a common or relic worth over oppertunity etc. then make sure you don't have the Life Relic with you when you deliver it incase that one gets given. Adventures will keep coming up until a Sim in the game completes it, even though there are a lot of smaller mini adventures that will keep coming even after you complete similar ones. I suggest making a Museum with good security from those annoying people in stripped clothes!  ;D My Legacy Family have a basement, which has one way in the middle of the house, heres the catch, they can only go down if they teleport into the room with the staircase, with the teleporter.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »
Thanks for the advice, I didn't realise that opportunities can come around if you don't complete them. I'll definitely hang onto the relic!

I've already had a stripped dressed person come round to try and steal something. They walked right past my Tombs of Egypt relic collection and stole the virtual goggles. My sims got the Brave trait so she was all up for fighting the robber. The police came over, and lost in the fight with the robber, after which I got the sorry, he's gotten away message. My sim wouldn't have any of it and went and fought the robber, in her nightie! And she won! I was like wow, you go girl. After which I couldn't believe it when the policewomen (who witnessed the fight) just looked at the robber and calmly walked out! Closely followed by the robber! Go figure!

I also wanted to say I love this forum, and Carl's advice pages. I pretty much check it everyday. At some point I'll upload an avatar, once I have the patience to make a sim look kinda like me in CAS.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 05:20:15 PM »
I think they do go for the most expensive object on the lot. Brave can be handy sometimes! This Forum is certainly way better than any others!

Why not introduce yourself here - http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/index.php/topic,28.0.html

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 05:22:44 PM »
I've had a burglar walk right past a $1,200 television set and steal a $25 butterfly.  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 05:23:34 PM »
I've had a burglar walk right past a $1,200 television set and steal a $25 butterfly.  ;D

I stand corected then, either that or the pesky sim should have gone to Specsavers!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

17irish11

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 08:47:27 PM »
I am hoping you can tell where in the pyramid you found the relic of life. I am on my third sim trying to find it and have not yet found it. 

thanks

Offline aws_137

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 08:35:54 AM »
Well, where are you stuck in the Pyramid of Sky?

I can recall roughly where it is, though. If you can recall the room on the left as you enter the pyramid. That is, the room that needs the Keystone of The Heart of the Water Temple from completing the other side of the room(right side after entering). You just have to complete some simple puzzles in that room and you should find the Relic of Life at the end of it.

17irish11

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 12:57:02 PM »
Thanks, I found that, but in going back to play my game I realized it is the third Relic I am looking for in the great pyramid.  Any help I will appreciate. 

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 11:13:31 PM »
Thanks, I found that, but in going back to play my game I realized it is the third Relic I am looking for in the great pyramid.  Any help I will appreciate. 

If you're looking for something that's not part of the Business Abroad adventure, please start a new topic for it. 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog