Author Topic: Family Inventory Problem  (Read 23559 times)

bshag

Re: Family Inventory Problem
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 03:49:08 PM »
The same dumb glitch has happened to me, twice.  I went into family inventory to retrieve a sarcophagus the sim had reconstructed and the hand cursor stuck closed.  I had to "Sell All" and exit without saving.  The second time it happened the exact same way...closed fist around a chest sim had bought in China and ended up selling it cause stupid fist wouldn't drop object.

Now I save before going into family inventory to retrieve anything and hold my breath that it works like it's supposed to. ::)

Offline aws_137

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 07:00:49 AM »
It happens to me quite often. I got used to it. For me, the solution is to save and restart the game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 03:35:37 PM »
It happens to me quite often. I got used to it. For me, the solution is to save and restart the game.
Apparently that's the only solution until another patch comes to fix it...

Offline XxCasJ49xX

• Nooboo
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2012, 03:57:29 PM »
Okay, so this same thing happened to me! Then I was just messing around trying to fix the issue, without losing unsaved content. All you have to do is go into buy mode, click the create-a-style tool (note: your cursor will still be in the grab option) and click on somewhere in your house (floor, wall, couch, etc.) After you do that, just click the check mark, go to "Live Mode" and there you go!! ;D Hope This Works!

Sincerely,
                                              XxCasJ49xX

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2012, 04:22:59 PM »
Okay, so this same thing happened to me! Then I was just messing around trying to fix the issue, without losing unsaved content. All you have to do is go into buy mode, click the create-a-style tool (note: your cursor will still be in the grab option) and click on somewhere in your house (floor, wall, couch, etc.) After you do that, just click the check mark, go to "Live Mode" and there you go!! ;D Hope This Works!

Sincerely,
                                              XxCasJ49xX

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the helpful hint.

You will notice that I edited your post to remove excess smilies as they make your post look noisy and don't add anything to what you have to say.  If you review the forum rules (link is in my signature) you will see more about that issue.  Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the forum!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests