Author Topic: The Danvers Dynasty - Finished - but the story continues pages 8 - 10  (Read 63513 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Danvers Dynasty - Generation 8 young adult
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2011, 07:44:32 AM »
Aw, lucky Portia has such a gentle way of talking to her.
And uh-oh - she can never love, but she's developed the trait of hopeless romantic! :o

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2011, 01:32:25 PM »
Happy Birthday, Pandora!

I don't see why she can't fall in love, she just can't get married or have children. Although, if she's a self-employed writer, there won't be time for anything but writing.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2011, 05:40:36 PM »
I love Pandora's dress, that's a very cool and distinctive look!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2011, 12:57:32 AM »
Happy Birthday Pandora! She is such a character ;)
I love all of her crazy looks, she is so pretty too!

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #154 on: March 16, 2011, 05:41:27 PM »
Aw, lucky Portia has such a gentle way of talking to her.
And uh-oh - she can never love, but she's developed the trait of hopeless romantic! :o

Thanks Alexandria, I know Hopeless Romantic may not be the best trait for her due to her circumstances  :-[

I don't see why she can't fall in love, she just can't get married or have children. Although, if she's a self-employed writer, there won't be time for anything but writing.

Exactly lilygirl, she is going to be tied to the laptop, it's the only other skill that's really left that hasn't been maxed by the others or won't threaten any of the other skills.

I love Pandora's dress, that's a very cool and distinctive look!

Thanks Juxt, I thought it would suit her writer style lol

Happy Birthday Pandora! She is such a character ;)
I love all of her crazy looks, she is so pretty too!

Thanks kattiq, I have really tried to let my creative flare just go for her look  :)

The story continues.....

With all the teenage angst going on prior to Pandora aging up, I completely forgot that it was Aurora's Elder Birthday following Pandora's.  When the notification announced it, I quickly got her to phone around and throw a party at Lofty Cerulean Blue Pool (the party spot for the Danvers it appears).  She invited all her best friends and a couple of good friends and of course Howard - she had been neglecting him a little.

Soon the party was in full swing.

"Aurora, it's ya birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday..."

Then it was time for Aurora to accept Elderhood and immortality.  She blew out her candles.....

The sparkles came in a big way for her (love the picture and the sparkles  ;))

She's okay, but I think we can do better than that  :)

She ate cake with her friends and one of them decided to bring up the disturbing topic of Grim and if she is worried that he is going to be stalking her.  Aurora didn't comment and continued to eat her cake - she can now blame age for 'not' hearing someone when they speak to her.

As the party guests started to dwindle, Aurora spent some precious moments with Howard.

On arriving back home Aurora went straight to the dresser and mirror for her Elder makeover

Dang she looks good  :)

After posing for portrait, ice sculpture and photographs over the next day Aurora was ready to accept her destiny as the 7Th Immortal Lady of the Danvers Line.  Elena watched over her as she passed from mortal to immortal.

Aurora Danvers 7Th Immortal
Lifetime Wish - Bottomless Nectar Cellar
Level 10 Career - Nectar Maker
Skill - Nectar Making Athletic
Properties - Doo Peas Corporate Towers and Sunset Institute of Modern Art (fully upgraded to level 3)
6 Best Friends - Deanna Seward, Melody McConnell, Annemarie McConnell, Elvira Worthington, Ti-Ning Morrison and Anissa Craft
Black Ops - Attend Free Game, Photo Contest, Paparazzi, Just Business, Jog Everywhere and The Complete Circuit
Lifetime Rewards - Fast Learner, Moodlet Manager, Complimentary Entertainment
All Portraits, Sculptures and Photographs

Whoop Whoop Congratulations Aurora  ;D

In other news Pandora went through the same motions everyday.  Get up play on game, shower, sit at the computer until either starving or can no longer keep eyes open

Not forgetting being zapped periodically by her mam

Pandora:  Mam, what are you doing with that?
Aurora:  Don't worry it will most probably give you a high doseage of caffeine and reset your energy level or make you pass out, but I'm willing to take the risk.
Pandora:  Wait? What?!

Aurora found the time to thank Portia about how she appreciated her having a talk with Pandora and turning her around and setting her back on the right track.

♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Danvers Dynasty - Generation 8 young adult & 7th Immortal
« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2011, 08:35:59 PM »
Congrats on your Immortality, Aurora! 7 down, 1 to go, Sassy. Awesome!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2011, 12:18:06 AM »
Well done on the 7th immortal!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Choccolatee

« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2011, 01:17:56 AM »
Congrats on your 7th immortal!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #158 on: March 18, 2011, 07:20:00 AM »
Congratulations on immortal number seven.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2011, 08:02:59 AM »
My goodness!  You're so close to finishing!  Have you been following all the rules so that you'll get in the Hall of Fame?  By the way, I love the phone calls for Pandora.  Very intriguing!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2011, 09:15:33 AM »
Thanks guys I can't believe how close I am  ;D

Yes Pam I have been following the rules very closely, no cheating - I only ever used the money cheat when I play anyways and it was very, very tempting in the beginning but I persevered and now I can't give it away fast enough two of my Sims are Good and donate 1,000 everyday my favourite one is The Walled in Sims Society lol  :D
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2011, 09:27:43 AM »
Good luck finishing up. Please PM me to flag me when you are completely finished as I do not always have time to follow every story.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
Re: The Danvers Dynasty - Generation 8 adult & 7th Immortal
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2011, 07:40:01 AM »
Thanks Metro, I will do.

Pandora has been spending most of her Young Adult days chained to at the laptop.  Too much time at looking at a computer screen can make you go crossed eyed

She thought it was such a lovely day (as always) and she had just finished her 21st novel, she thought that she deserved a break or at least a change of scenery.  So she high tailed it to the Park.  As soon as she stepped foot in the park, her phone went, it was her Grandma.  She thought can she not get any peace, she'd been out less than 20 minutes.

Pandora:  Hey Grandma, I'm just at the park, I was going a bit stir crazy looking at the same walls for what feels like forever, and before you say it I know Grandma Lisa puts new paintings in my room every few days but still, I needed a change of scenery to let my creative juices flow.  Plus I have my laptop with me for when the mood takes me.
Grandma:  Don't worry sweetie, it's fine I know that you are going to do this family proud.
Pandora:  Thanks Grandma, it breaks my heart to think that any of you would think that I'm going to mess up.
Grandma:  You don't mess up, don't think like that.  I know how difficult it is for you.
Pandora:  Thanks Grandma, I think I need to let my hair down a little bit and stop stressing over every detail.  I think that I will throw a party for my Birthday just to loosen me up a little.
Grandma:  That sounds like an excellent plan.  When is your Birthday?
Pandora:  Five days from now, I know it's easy to forget.  I didn't realise myself until this morning, it just feels like everyday is exactly the same.  Plus I'm not getting to spend anytime with any of you.
Grandma: (mumbles something) *STATIC* Okay sweetie, you have a brilliant day.  See you soon lov----(phone cuts off)

Pandora felt better, felt inspired.  She sat at the corner of the park where she had spent most of her teens and began to type a new novel.

Back at the house Portia was trying her hand at charming.  I don't think she is getting very far though (I just like the picture).

Soon the five days had passed in a blur of sleeping, writing being zapped and it was time for Pandora's Adult birthday.  She did as she had planned and threw herself a birthday party at Lofty Cerulean Blue Pool (did I tell you it was the happening place when the Danvers' Ladies age up).

The party was going very well, all of Pandora's friends turned up and she was pleased for that at least that was one part of her life that she was allowed to live.  It was time to blow out the candles.

The sparkles flew......

And Pandora's Party Animal side was unleashed as she aged up to Adult

Happy Birthday Pandora

Pandora had been bit by the party bug and when onto the grind later that evening.

Her phone rang it was her Grandma.

Pandora:  Hey Grandma, sorry a few of us decided to go out after my Adult Birthday party.  I'm just at the Grind.
Grandma:  Too late.
Pandora:  Sorry?!  Too late for what?
Grandma:  Erm, for your birthday party sweetie.  Not to worry I'll see you soon.

Pandora hoped, beyond hope that she would not get the battiness of her Grandmother when she became an Elder.

Back home because Pandora had spent most of her birthday partying Aurora was on hand to zap her back to full energy levels.

Elena and Peta broke away from the family to discuss something that Elena did not what the others to know.

Peta's eyes stung with tears when her mother revealed her plans.  She could not speak and so hugged her instead.

Off topic (slightly)

Aurora met up with Howard at the Bistro only to discover that he had become a creature of the night.

Pandora also went to the Bistro (again she was stir crazy and even though her mood is elated, I hate having the stir crazy moodlet) and bumped into Bruce Handy, notice the reaction from the VampSim.

Yes we have residing in Sunset Valley our very own Simbot Hybrid, more on that later  ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2011, 01:42:39 PM »
Happy Birthday Pandora! There is a trait that prevents the "Stir Crazy" moodlet if Pandora is up for a Mid-Life Crisis.

Hello Simbot Hybrid, the true definition of crazy. :D

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #164 on: March 19, 2011, 01:46:15 PM »
The hates outdoors trait prevents the stir crazy moodlet.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.