Author Topic: The Danvers Dynasty - Finished - but the story continues pages 8 - 10  (Read 62794 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: The Danvers Dynasty - Generation 8 adult & 7th Immortal
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »
Happy Birthday Padora!  She's my favorite Davers I think! :D

Simbots are funny, can't wait to hear more on yours.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2011, 03:13:47 PM »
Actually scratch my last comment about Pandora, Immortals aren't allowed the mid-life crisis LTR! My many apologies!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #167 on: March 20, 2011, 06:36:46 PM »
Hello Simbot Hybrid, the true definition of crazy. :D

Simbots are funny, can't wait to hear more on yours.

It will get crazier in my next update very strange happenings in my Sunset Valley, it's just plain weird!!

It never crossed my mind to give Pandora the Hates the Outdoors trait thanks Rachel and Lilygirl - I will file this away for future reference  :D
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #168 on: March 21, 2011, 04:13:02 PM »
Ok things are about to get weird in the Danvers Sunset Valley, recap:

One of Lexa's LTR was 'My Best Friend' also known as Mickey Danvers

Whilst Aurora was courting Howard, they went on a date to the Bistro and we came across Traci Handy and Mickey Danvers flirting

Now in my last post, whilst getting rid of the Stir Crazy moodlet for Pandora again at the Bistro, she came across Bruce Handy who is a Simbot Hybrid.  So I decided whilst Pandora was otherwise engaged (you can only watch a Sim for so long whilst they write and write and write), I sent Lexa on the hunt for the Handy house and this is what I found.

Bruce was outside and there was a toddler on the front lawn.

Lexa went to investigate and this was her findings:

'Oh, no a Simbot' reaction came up.  But, fine people of Carl and Pam's Sims 3 Forum it gets weirder check out the next screenprint.

Yes as you can see the little Toddler aka Ignacio Handy is not only a Simbot Hybrid but a Vampire Simbot Hybrid (this game is just awesome!)

Lexa then decides to check out the house.  As she enters Traci Handy is there in all her Glory and a nooboo on the floor.

Not weird except whilst having hold of Ignacio Lexa puts him down to have this reaction.

Another Simbot Hybrid aka Tina Handy.  Lexa picks her up and she is a Simbot Hybrid nothing more.  But (ignore Wilson, although he does look a little strange, never did figure out where he was creeping off to, I was engrossed in the find of Simbot Hybrids) look at Traci's thought bubble.

Yes she is pregnant again and so soon after little Tina was born (Mickey and Traci must of been really busy lately, 1 Teen, 1 Toddler, 1 Nooboo and 1 on the way).  Lexa feeling it her duty to advise Traci on proper care for herself during pregnancy also checked out what she was having.

It's a boy!!  Is he a Simbot hybrid, is he a Vampire or by some funny programming that is going on in my game will he be both!  Stay tuned to find out  ;D

Other weird news, stir crazy moodlet struck again and Pandora was invited to a party so I let her partake in the frolicks and she came across this person.

Yes that is right a lady Sim called Christopher Wu, I thought that the game designs didn't allow NPC's the gender names to get mixed up?  Learn something new everyday on Sims 3.
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: The Danvers Dynasty - Generation 8 adult & really weird findings
« Reply #169 on: March 21, 2011, 04:44:50 PM »
What an awesome update, your Sim antics had me totally laughing!  A vampire simbot, I want it!  Will it have thirst, will it need zaps, I need to know! LOL  ;D

Wow Tracy Handy is just a vortex of awesomely weird!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2011, 05:12:19 PM »
Sassy, please, please, please save this funny Simbot/Vampire family to the bin so we can learn more about them later! That is too cool! Maybe I do need to have an Inventor Sim in my Dynasty after all (I've been avoiding the Inventor skill like the plague.)
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2011, 05:29:13 PM »
Wow Tracy Handy is just a vortex of awesomely weird!

LOL Juxt, I really got the giggles at that  :D

Sassy, please, please, please save this funny Simbot/Vampire family to the bin so we can learn more about them later! That is too cool! Maybe I do need to have an Inventor Sim in my Dynasty after all (I've been avoiding the Inventor skill like the plague.)

Once I have finished the story, I'll go back to an earlier save and move to that house for a peek at the family tree for you (and me I'm very curious as to what is going on) and save the family to the bin.  Mickey (the Simbot Daddy) was Lexa's LTR.  Herman, Portia's (the inventor) 'son' was never seen again after he was set free into the wild, otherwise I could look at the family tree now, which I am desperate to do.  I do have to say this game just keeps on chucking surprises at me  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #172 on: March 21, 2011, 11:20:24 PM »
That is absolutely amazing!  A Simbot vampire hybrid!  I think I still have the household containing my Simbot hybrid.  I might pull it out and play it a little to see what happens. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2011, 12:45:03 AM »
Wow, Simbot Vampires! That's awesome!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2011, 11:32:16 AM »
Amazing! Simbotvamp totally cool Sassy!

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2011, 09:57:20 PM »
The whole idea of a simbot-vampire hybrid makes my brain hurt. I guess there's no accounting for taste? :)
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2011, 06:53:39 PM »
Thanks guys. I really can't believe it myself, I want to know about the little nooboo that she is carrying, is he going to be Sim, Vampire, Simbot Hybrid or VampBot Hybrid.  As well as the traits and everything else to do with the Hybrids :D

@cathyknits - it just shows you the world of crazy that is the Sims 3 lol  ;D

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #177 on: March 24, 2011, 02:49:34 PM »
Sad news for Aurora and Pandora.  Howard Poindexter met his fate with the Grim.  Aurora and Howard went on a date to Old Pier Beach.  Whilst there Grim came for him.  Although, I didn't really have much to do with him and he wasn't part of the household his passing should still be recognised

RIP Howard Poindexter - aged unknown.  Father to Pandora.  Loving Boyfriend to Aurora

In other news Portia is being a troublesome Sim as she keeps getting her hands on a laptop and playing chess (she is at level 6, almost level 7).  As this could potentially ruin everything I decided to have her start blowing up all the 'gifts' that the family receive for being celebrities.

Wow, a much better explosion than the one that the monument did outside of the Military base camp and that was just a bookcase  :D

Much as, I am sure, you would probably love to see pictures upon pictures of Pandora typing away at the laptop until she completed the Writer's career, unfortunately I do not have them but I do have the picture of when she finished her last book and became a Level 10 Writer.

And with 12 days to spare whoop whoop  ;D

Pandora could finally have some kind of a social life.  So her first stop was of course the Handy House.

Traci and Mickey's new baby was now a Toddler

And from the reaction yes a Simbot Hybrid, aka Dameon Handy.  So that totals 3 Simbot Hybrids and 1 VampBot Hybrid  ;D

However, upon entering the house there was another little nooboo on the floor.  There was the Simbot reaction and upon closer inspection (Pandora picked him up) he is another VampBot  ;D (sorry no screenshot of that though). Quincy Handy

So totalling in the Handy House 3 Simbot Hybrids and 2 VampBot Hybrids and I have just noticed on the above picture that Traci is in her maternity clothes.  Is there another one on the way??

Ignacio came home whilst Pandora was visiting.  And I think that it is something to do with the programming that child Vampbot Hybrids are unable to walk like a simbot normally so he morphed into stretchy Sim everytime he walked, talk about growing pains.

Pandora also became best friends with Bruce

And when she went to Old Pier Beach, little Simbot Hybrid Tina Handy was there selling baked goods.

Portia continued to blow things up, I just love the explosions (however, her celebratory status did take a blow oops  ;))

She also got too close to one of the detonators

With loads of spare time on her hands Pandora took up snake charming as a hobby, I don't think that she is ready for the King Cobra just yet

Last picture of this huge update (sorry about that) is of the family plot.  I thought with all the money that I have going spare I would build a nice place to rest past love's souls.

EDIT:  Pandora is only 5 days away from aging up, so hopefully I should finish in the next couple of days if not tonight  ;D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #178 on: March 24, 2011, 03:26:20 PM »
What a pretty gravesite, I love it!

I need the Handy family, they are so crazy, I need to play with Vamp/Bot nooboo OMG

RIP Howard
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2011, 03:36:30 AM »
Congrats to Pandora on reaching level 10 of the Writing career! Awesome job on the family graveyard, it's beautiful.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

anything