Author Topic: The Danvers Dynasty - Finished - but the story continues pages 8 - 10  (Read 62744 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Danvers Dynasty - FINISHED
« Reply #195 on: March 26, 2011, 02:40:44 AM »
I think it's the medieval female outfit obtained from travelling to past via the Time Machine. Recolored.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2011, 04:07:59 AM »
Fabulous! Congratulations on completing your Immortal Dynasty, Sassy!
The museum rooms are great, and I love the family photo at the end.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #197 on: March 26, 2011, 06:51:55 AM »
Wow, thank you all for your comments, I really really do appreciate them.  I have just been playing the final part of my story but still need to put a few finishing touches to it but again thank you for reading and for your comments  ;D

@cathyknits - yes the dress that all of the ladies are wearing was unlocked by The Time Machine, just recoloured and a different pattern.
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #198 on: March 26, 2011, 07:51:00 AM »
The story continues....

Pandora was disappointed to find that after everything she had surrendered there was no big fanfare, no fireworks, nothing when she ate the ambrosia for the first time.  The only thing that she felt was empty.  She was happy that she had helped her family not living her life in the way that she would of wanted but sacrificing her life for her family.  She sat down to write her final book entitled 'The Danvers Dynasty'.

Elena called a family meeting in the Museum

Elena:  My Daughters. You have made me so happy in completing this quest.  We have all sacrificed loved ones for the good of the family, some of us more than others (she looks knowingly at Pandora) and words cannot express how that makes me feel.  But I grow weary of this world, I have lived over a millenia witnessed so much good but also so much pain (she looks knowingly at Peta).  I have felt the pull of the Grim for many years and I cannot fight him any more, I am going to surrender myself to him.

Pandora was overcome with anger.

Pandora:  How could you?!  Why do you get the easy way out?  After everything that we have all been put through.
Elena:  Pandora, I did not come to this decision lightly.  I have thought about it and talked at length about it with Peta and Portia.  I am doing this for you my Child.
Pandora:  You two knew?!  I feel betrayed.  All this time buttering me up and telling me that it is for the best 'The Good of the Family' and all that.  Doing this for me?  How is giving in to the Grim for me?
Portia:  Pandora this is for the best trust us.
Pandora:  Trust you, you have said that to me before and I did and look where it has taken me?
Elena:  Child, all will be revealed once the Grim is preoccupied with me.  You have to trust your family, we are doing this for you.

Pandora saw the pleading in Elena's eyes, something was there that she could quite put her finger on.

Pandora:  I do trust you, but you are not telling me anything.
Elena:  We can't, not until the Grim is here.

Pandora hugged her Grandmother for the last time.  Elena whispered 'Trust in your family, that is all we have ever done.  When Grim is here follow Portia up to the games room and she will tell you the plan'.

Elena took a deep breath, pulled the death flower that she had been carrying around for so long, yet it was still as fresh as the day she plucked it from the stem, and called for Grim.

Elena knew that he was not far from the family at any point in time as they could all feel his presence.

The black cloud of Grim appeared and the room when icy.

Grim:  *laughs*  Elena Danvers, you have been on this Earth far too long.  I have been waiting for you.

Elena:  Yes I know, I have felt you for years knowing that you will come for me one day.  I have lost my passion for living, I agree to go with you now.
Grim:  *angrily*  You agree to come with me?!  You should not decide.  But I have been waiting so long for you and now it is your time.

Grim swiped his scythe and Elena was gone.

Portia quickly rushed Pandora up the stairs to the games room.

Pandora:  What is going on?  Why would Grandmother do this?
Portia:  Child, I have been travelling through time, the last few days, to find the exact point that you turn young adult.  I finally have the right time stream for you to enter.  All the phone calls throughout your life from me has been me from this time.
Pandora:  What?
Portia:  Pandora, we don't have much time.  If Grim finds out about the plan he will come and take us all.  Remember that day in the Park?
Pandora:  Yes
Portia:  That was me, from this time.  I knew you needed to be put on the right track to achieve the requirements.  You may have got there on your own but I have had this plan in mind since I was pregnant with Lexa.  Everyone in the family knows.
Pandora:  What plan?
Portia:  You need to travel to this day in time week 48 day 3, the day of your Young Adult birthday.
Pandora:  Why?
Portia:  To give you a chance of a life that you deserve, love, happiness, children.  You need to convince your past self to come through to our time.
Pandora:  How do I do that.
Portia:  You will know when you get there.  Quickly Child you must hurry, my past self will meet you on the other side.
Pandora:  Thank you.

Portia:  Hurry Child.

Pandora jumped through the time machine and hoped she could do as she had been asked.

Click here for next installment
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Danvers Dynasty - FINISHED - but the story continues
« Reply #199 on: March 26, 2011, 08:15:42 AM »
Congratulations on completing your Dynasty. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2011, 08:23:57 AM »
Awesome continuation! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2011, 08:30:21 AM »
SassySimmer is now officially entered into the Dynasty Hall of Fame. Congratulations! :)

I'm moving this thread to the Completed Dynasties board.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2011, 08:50:12 AM »
Oh wow. I love where this is going!
Congratulations on making it to the Hall of Fame! ;D

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2011, 09:43:00 AM »
SassySimmer is now officially entered into the Dynasty Hall of Fame. Congratulations! :)
Congratulations on making it to the Hall of Fame! ;D
Awesome continuation! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

Thank you, I'm really going to miss the Danvers once I conclude.  I just can't believe I finished  ;D

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2011, 11:46:09 AM »
As Pandora entered the past, she was greeted by past Portia.

Past Portia:  Oh, Pandora you made it.  I was waiting all day yesterday for you to come.
Pandora:  You mean it is not my, erm, her birthday today?
Past Portia:  No that was yesterday don't worry not too much time has passed.  Is Grandmother with Grim now?
Pandora:  Yes.  Is she still in this time?
Past Portia:  Yes she is child.
Pandora:  Oh, can I see her?  I have so much I want to say to her.
Past Portia:  No child, that would disrupt things too much and Grim would be aware of what is happening if you linger too long.  You must hurry child, you know where to find her.

Pandora quickly climbed the stairs to the third floor.  She lingered outside the bedroom, watching herself and remembering.

As she entered past Pandora shot off her seat.  The shock on her face read volumes.

Past Pandora:  Who are you? What are you doing in my room?  And what are you wearing?
Pandora:  I am you, I have come to take you to the future and it is called a robe.
Past Pandora:  Are you nuts?  I'm going to call the police.

Pandora:  Wait.  Sorry it's a lot to take in, I'm sorry.  Listen, I am you from the future.  We have completed the Dynasty requirements and I have come to take you to my time to live your life the way that you want to and not dictated to.
Past Pandora:  How can you be here?
Pandora:  Grandma Portia built a time machine, she has been travelling through time to find the exact point that you, erm, I turned Young Adult, although her calculations were a day off.
Past Pandora:  But what happens to the Dynasty if I go with you, won't it be deleted?
Pandora:  No, it won't but we must move quickly before Grim shows up.
Past Pandora:  But what will happen about the requirements?
Pandora:  Don't think about it too much it'll give you a headache.  Grandma Portia will try and explain.  Please come with me.

Past Pandora looked at her future self and wanted to believe.  Wanted to be able to have a normal life, she had just shut the door on that part which she was told was not possible.  And now to have someone, herself, standing in front of her giving her the opportunity to live a normal happy life, was like a dream come true.

Pandora:  Quickly we must hurry.

They made their way down to the games room and were careful that they weren't seen by anyone.  Portia was waiting for them.

Past Pandora:  Grandma, is everything that she has said to me is true?
Past Portia:  Yes child, if you go through to Pandora's time you can live a normal happy life.  Find love, get married and have a child of your own.  But you must make your decision quickly or Grim will come and take us all.
Past Pandora:  Why hasn't Grim come yet?
Pandora and past Portia looked at eachother
Past Portia:  Grandmother Elena is occupying him.
Past Pandora:  She.......she's.........she's gone?
Pandora:  Yes, but if we don't hurry he will find us.

Past Pandora:  What if he is still there when I arrive?
Past Portia:  He won't be able to touch you, but you must go now.

Past Pandora:  Thank you Grandma for everything.  See you soon me *laughs*

Past Pandora put the coordinates into the time machine and jumped in.

Past Portia:  You know that you cannot go back to the future?
Pandora:  I know.  Will it hurt?
Past Portia:  I don't know.

Click here for next installment

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2011, 11:58:14 AM »
I'm loving your wrap up, congratulations again on finishing, it's so cool.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2011, 12:27:02 PM »
Will what hurt?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2011, 01:03:04 PM »
Aw, wow Sassy. Your writing is amazing.
That was so moving.

Will what hurt?
I think she's asking if dying will hurt. She can't return to the future, so she has to stay behind and die in the past. Correct me if I'm wrong Sassy :)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2011, 02:38:59 PM »
@Simstar - yes what Alexandria said is true.  She is asking if dying will hurt.

Aw, wow Sassy. Your writing is amazing.
That was so moving.

I'm loving your wrap up, congratulations again on finishing, it's so cool.

Thank you Alexandria and Juxt.  I may finish it tomorrow, but I really don't want to.  It's like getting to the end of a really good book, you want to know what happens but you want to keep reading after you have finished.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2011, 05:59:56 PM »
I need to know what happens!!!! I may break my computer if I don't learn!!!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

anything