Author Topic: The Danvers Dynasty - Finished - but the story continues pages 8 - 10  (Read 63355 times)

ADrake

Re: The Danvers Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 06:05:55 PM »
Wonderful story! Can't wait to read more!

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 04:03:39 PM »
Thank you ADrake  :)

Another day, another birthday in the Danver's Household.  Lisa had her Teenage Birthday Party

And aged up into to a Teen with no fashion sense

Thankfully a quick trip to the mirror and dresser soon solved that (Lisa's additional traits include Photographers Eye and Perfectionist)

She also had an LTW of Visionary pop up and she also registered as a self employed Painter.

The family took a trip to France after everything that had been going on it was a nice break away for them.  Elena completed enough opportunities to have Visa Level 3 and they had enough money to purchase a reasonable holiday

Lisa still continued to paint, even though they were on holiday

However, she did manage to take a little break to 'Shake it like a Polaroid Picture' with her Grandma

That night before travelling back home Elena and Peta decided to tell Lisa all about the Dynasty rules and requirements for immortality

Lisa agreed to follow the rules and to continue with the Dynasty, she even completed her first Black Op's whilst in France (Interview a Local (France)) to increase her school performance.

When the family returned home Julian made a surprising visit (and decided to stick around for a while) as he had an unfinished painting that he wanted to complete (which disappeared after he had finished it)

He also spent sometime with Peta, much to her delight

However, he didn't bring joy to all the member's of the Danver's household and floated in on Elena whilst she was in the bath

Elena was so embarrassed and told him that she didn't mind him hanging around, but she didn't want him floating where he wasn't welcome

Lisa met her cousin at school Lesley Langerak and invited her home (daughter of Kaylynn Langerak and Mortimer Goth- I was slightly disappointed when Bella and Mortimer didn't get together in my Dynasty)

♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2011, 05:31:04 PM »
Great update! I tend to enjoy my ghosts, at least until there are more than 3 of them.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2011, 02:26:47 PM »
No sooner had they returned from France that it was time for Lisa's birthday.  She threw a party and invited all her friends

Before she blew out the candles, she thought to her self about the next chapter in her life.  Love? Children? The quest for immortality?  Was she really ready to accept this?  She took a quiet moment amongst the celebration and thought about what her mam and Grandma had sacrificed.  Did she have the courage to continue on with the Dynasty?  Would she achieve the her requirements?  She knew that if she was determined enough, she could would do it.  She said goodbye to her teenage years...

And hello to young adult

A little better in the fashion sense but the hair had to go.  After a quick trip to the dresser and mirror she looked 10 times better

Lisa gained the Born Saleswoman trait to help her with selling those all important paintings

A few day's later it was Peta's birthday, she had a party and unfortunately one of the guests had a visit from Grim

But the party must go on, and immortality is within Peta's grasp, all the guests gathered round to celebrate this wonderful woman's birthday

As she spun round, Peta hoped for a good sense of style and a descent haircut

Unfortunately that was SO NOT the case

Black socks with a yellow dress.  Seriously?!  Thankfully the mirror was on hand again to save her from eternity looking like that

Ahhh, much better  :)

Peta's last requirement before she could become an immortal was her elder portrait.  Lisa quickly set away painting frantically, as Peta had a feeling that one of her Best Friends was not feeling to well and may get a visit from the Grim.

As soon as the portrait was complete Peta sat down to eat the Ambrosia, Julian watched over his wife as she passed from mortal to immortal.

Peta Danver's
LTW - Perfect Aquarium
Level 10 Career - Angler
Super Max Skill - Fishing
Properties - Bookshop and Pinochle Pond (fully up graded to level 3)
6 Best Friends included - Carrie Polk, Drew Katz, Malcolm Landgrabb, Conrad Blackmon, Bella Bachelor and Darren Daugherty
Black Ops - Pile of permission slips, A plumber and fisherman, Demand Excellence, Fish of Life, Funny Looking Fish and Business of Decor
LTR - Food replicator, Inappropriate and Collection Helper
Portraits - Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult and Elder as well as some photos from Adult and Elder Lifestages

Once she had taken her final bite of ambrosia, she received a phone call to inform her that her best friend Bella Bachelor had passed on.  It was a bittersweet moment for Peta, she had achieved immortality but lost one of her close friends.  Peta didn't mind the taste of the dish, it gave her a funny feeling in her tummy.
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 06:24:31 PM »
Congrats on Immortal #2! Can't wait to see what Lisa does with her life.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 08:08:25 AM »
Thanks lilygirl - I'm really starting to get into the game now discovering things about it and actually really playing it (even though I started playing Sims when it first came out) I didn't think I could do it without using the money cheat  :D

Lisa invited Wesley Kurtz to the Park the next evening, they spent a lot of time together talking, flirting.  Lisa had had a crush on him since her school days but never acted upon it as she thought that he wouldn't return her feelings.  They shared their first kiss and Lisa knew he was the one for her.  But could he handling knowing the family secret?  Even though it had just been one night with him, Lisa knew she couldn't take their relationship to the next level without telling him.  So she did, told him about the list of requirements, the challenges, everything and waited for his reply.

Wesley held her close and told her she was the only one for him.  He had never felt this way about anyone and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and help her in the challenges she faced, if he could.  Lisa was so happy she cried.

The next day Lisa invited Wesley to the beach.  She asked him the all important question and knew in her heart that he would accept.

Lisa knew that unless they were married straight away Peta and Elena would be angry with her that she had shared their secret.  She knew that although her Grandma and Mam love her dearly that is one thing that they cannot forgive.  So Lisa and Wesley had a private wedding on the beach.

When she arrived home with her new husband, she told her Grandma and Mam about Wesley.  She could see that they were upset that they had missed the wedding but happy that she had found someone so soon.  She hugged each of them and whispered that he was the one that could handle knowing the secret.  On their wedding night Wesley and Lisa discussed having children, she knew that things were moving fast with Wesley but everytime she saw him her heart would swell and she wanted to give him as much happiness as she could in the time that they had together.

That night as Lisa painted thinking about everything that had happened the last 24 hours, Wesley slept and Julian (the friendly ghost that he is) decided it would be a good idea to haunt the bed that Wesley slept in (I did even think ghosts could do that)

The next day as Lisa was painting she learned that she was with child

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »
I'm excited to meet the nooboo!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2011, 11:40:35 PM »
Congratulations on everything so far! And Welcome to the forum :)
Can't wait to see the nooboo!

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 05:36:40 AM »
Thanks kattiq  :)

The day's of pregnancy flew by for Lisa, she spent most of her day's in front of the easel, painting away and was at level 9 in her career when she took a shower.  The warmth of the shower water brought on the first pains of labour.

(she stood in the bathroom, with no clothes on, I like home births so I clicked on her to go to the hospital so she could give birth with some dignity and then cancelled it)

Lisa was scared, she was alone as the baby told her that it was ready to enter the world.  But no one heard her cries

She remembered her mother's story of her own birth, how she drove herself home on a motorcycle and Grandma had told her it only hurts for a bit and then a precious gift arrives.  Lisa took strength from this and breathed through the contractions

With one hearty push baby Tesla Danvers was born

Tesla is virtuoso and friendly.

The family gathered in the nursery to greet the nooboo first Mam Lisa

Then Daddy Wesley

Next was Great-Grandma Elena (from her expression I don't think she thought the whole dynasty through, regarding how many crying nooboos would be in the house over the years)

Lastly was Grandma Peta, she loved Tesla with all her heart and whenever I looked for her she was in the nursery with baby Tesla

In between the day's of Tesla being born and her Birthday Lisa hit Level 10 in her Painting Career and her life time wish of Visionary.  Tesla's first birthday was a small family affair.

Meet Toddler Tesla, can't believe the hair is being passed down the generations, with the exception of the brown roots (I wonder if it will continue to do so?).  She has a lighter version of Daddy Wesley's eyes, the Danvers lips and the Goth nose is there too (or is it just me who thinks that?)

Daddy Wesley teaches Tesla to talk (don't really think that is the kind of talk to be teaching Tesla at such a young age though)

Whilst Grandma Peta teaches little Tesla to walk

And fly (but unfortunately she lost that ability.  Pity, it could of been quite useful)

In ghostly news, Julian the Friendly Ghost is still hanging around Watching over the family.  Up to his old tricks of throwing up

But also spending time with Peta, she is so grateful that he decided to hang around a bit longer.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 07:24:18 AM »
I like your ghost mine get to rowdy and wake up the whole house LOL

Good story, and good luck!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 08:50:38 AM »
Great story well done.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 09:31:19 AM »
Congratulations Danvers family on the new addition! That smile she gave has an infant was so cute!
My ghosts usually aren't rowdy but all of a sudden Holly (spouse # 1) decided to also wake up the whole house!

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 05:00:14 PM »
Thank you for reading and for your comments  :)

Nothing much is really happening in the Danvers' household at the moment just Birthdays, Birthdays and Birthdays

First Birthday we have is Tesla aging up from toddler to child.  Lisa threw her a birthday party.

She gave herself a clap before the big moment  ;D

After the party Mam Lisa, Dad Wesley and little Tesla go up to Stoney Falls to play some games, swing and bounce on the trampoline

They had a fabulous day out and none of them really wanted to come home.  Lisa is well on her way to completing her requirements for immortality it's really just her portraits for Adult and Elder as well as ice sculptors, as Wesley has almost completed 25.  Next Birthday to celebrate is Lisa's Adult one.  Another party to keep friends close is in order  :)

Apparently Lisa took too long in aging up and Julian went on the hunt for food elsewhere.  I don't know why the game insists on giving Lisa that haircut, but a quick trip to the mirror sorts her out.

Nothing much happened in Tesla's child days, as she is destined for Rock Star and supermaxing Guitar, she spent most of the time doing homework and meeting new friends at school.  So it wasn't surprising when her birthday came around again and this time she threw herself a birthday party

Tesla Danvers - (soon to be) Rock Queen!

Wesley also had his adult birthday, just a small gathering around the coffee machine (they should really get a new maid!)

Tesla started at Level 3 in Guitar due to playing with the toddler toy, well on her way to achieving her LTW

Happy Birthday Tesla (times two), Lisa and Wesley

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2011, 08:07:18 PM »
Birthdays everywhere!!  Telsa is gorgeous. Good luck supermaxing guitar (if that is her supermax skill.)

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2011, 12:02:03 PM »
Thanks lilygirl, yes that will be Tesla's supermax skill (fingers crossed  :))

After installation of late night the first order of business for Tesla was to 'get down with her bad self' at The Grind, along with Grandma Elena (I know I will get myself confused with great-great-great grandma's so I'm going to refer to them by Grandma then name)

In between homework and home-life Tesla's joy was playing guitar at the park

It was during one of her trips to the park that Tesla had her first encounter with Grim

After brief introductions Grim - was none too pleased that the Danvers Dynasty is still going strong at this point.  Tesla thought that she would try and cheer those up by rocking out on her guitar (and maybe make a few simoleons)

Wesley managed to reach 25 ice sculptures and for his 26th, he sculpted his beautiful wife Lisa (in her night clothes)

Tesla had the urge to meet a vampire so after dining at the Bistro she met one, who made her think of what she will never experience

Tesla continued to play guitar at the park (however, being a good student she always made sure she did her homework first) as she loved the surroundings and secretly she hoped Grim would make another appearance as she had hundreds of questions for him.

Lisa and Wesley enjoyed their time together as only husband and wife could.  Lisa just requires her Elder pieces for the museum and then she qualifies for immortality.  Lisa and Wesley cuddled on the bed and talked about there life, how rushed everything seemed to happen yet at the same time how much they have gone through what they have both accomplished.  As well as bringing into the world a gorgeous daughter.  Lisa thought about what she would do when Wesley's final days came and if she could truly let him go.  Wesley knew what his beloved was thinking and told her like Gunther and Julian (maybe not exactly like Julian) he would watch over the generations as they entered the house and watch their family grow and maybe one day they could be together again.

It was soon time for Tesla's adult birthday and with a deep breath she blew out the candles and welcomed responsibility

After the party she quickly went into town to the Community Theater and signed up for the Music Career (Tesla's total traits are:  Star Quality, Virtuoso, Friendly, Artistic and Genius).

anything