Author Topic: The Danvers Dynasty - Finished - but the story continues pages 8 - 10  (Read 63454 times)

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
Re: The Danvers Dynasty
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2011, 01:52:22 PM »
I think we play this game too much. The proof is obvious.

You know you play the sims too much when the men start becoming " eye candy".

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2011, 04:34:58 PM »
I think we play this game too much. The proof is obvious.

You know you play the sims too much when the men start becoming " eye candy".

I second that lol

Thanks everyone, for all your comments, I'm glad that you're enjoying the story  :)

Going to have another up date soon, just need to up load the pictures
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2011, 05:08:51 PM »
As Tesla was on forced maternity leave she spent her days playing the guitar but she also got a celebrity opportunity to go to Aquarius and dance for 3 hours which she really enjoyed as it got her out of the house. (I just love this picture, she's giving a sultry look whilst extremely pregnant, it just cracks me up :D)

The next day, Tesla decided to go to the Spa and guess what happened when her manicure was finished?

Yep nooboo is a-coming

Tesla rushed home to be with her family at this time, she screamed for Joseph but he was too busy in the jacuzzi to hear her

After what felt like an eternity nooboo had arrived

Welcome to the Family Portia Danvers, she is Eccentric and Handy

A couple of minutes later another bundle of joy arrived in the Danvers household

Welcome Columbia Danvers, she is a Vehicle Enthusiast and Clumsy

The family quickly rallied round to help look after the two new additions.  Grandma Peta and Grandma Lisa were on hand at all times taking care of the nooboos

No sooner had they entered the world than it was their birthday first Portia

The hair is still being passed down through the generations.  As well as the Goth nose and the Danvers Lips.  Portia also has Grandma Lisa's eye colour

Then it was Columbia's turn (I don't think the guests were overly impressed with Columbia's crying)

Columbia is very pretty, she has got most of her looks from Daddy Joseph, as well as her hair colour.  Her eyes are bluer than her daddy's though.

Happy Birthday Portia and Columbia

Tesla is currently at level 8 in her career.  However, she has done countless (I actually stopped writing them down after her allotted 6 Black Ops) Opportunities but still no joy in completing Supermax Guitar yet.  I hope she gets there, starting to get a little bit worried now, everything else she has completed and as you can tell from the above update she had the Fertility Treatment LTR.
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2011, 10:23:27 PM »
YAY nooboos! Welcome and happy birthday Portia and Columbia!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2011, 12:25:47 AM »
Haha, the first picture is hilarious!
Welcome to the world Portia and Columbia!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2011, 12:30:49 PM »
Happy birthday little ladies.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2011, 03:38:36 AM »
Thanks guys.  The girls are only a couple of days away from aging up and Tesla has about 6-8 days before aging up.  At least she can go back to work but I'm seriously getting worried about not being able to complete the guitar skills challange of 10 parties or venues and reach level 10 in her career but she will be able to do that no problems.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she makes it  :-\

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2011, 06:37:37 PM »
The house is full of chaos with little ones in the house.  The family pull together to teach them the skills that they need before aging up into child

Potty training, walking and talking is all on the agenda for Portia and Columbia

In memory of Wesley, Lisa has taken over the family sculpting and number 26 ice sculpture is none other than little Portia

The girls have learned all there skills that they need to.  It is time for their birthday and Mammy Tesla throws the girls a birthday party.  Here's Grandma Peta helping Portia to the cake

The pause button does not give a good angle on Portia

Ahh, that's much better (not sure about the cross eyes though, I think Peta is thinking the same thing)

Next is Columbia's turn and Mammy Tesla takes her to the cake

Portia gained the Lucky trait

And Columbia gained the Computer Whiz trait

Happy birthday girls (how cute do they look in their matching outfits?)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2011, 10:30:55 PM »
Aw they are VERY cute in their matching outfits! Great update :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2011, 04:48:29 AM »
Great update,they look adorable.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2011, 08:45:47 AM »
Grandma Peta helped Columbia with her homework

And Mammy Tesla help Portia

Portia's supermaxed skill will be Handy so I got them a blocks table and the girls sat and played to help build those all essential skills

Tesla and Joseph had a quiet moment around the jacuzzi (we all know how much Joseph loves his jacuzzi).  They spent there time talking about the girls and Tesla apologised to him for bringing him into the Dynasty, as she hadn't fully explained to him about it.  However, she had grown to love the crazy coot (think that may have had something to do with the makeover he had) and told him all about the dynasty hoping he would forgive her.

Tesla could tell from his childlike expression that he didn't understand the ramifications of everything she had told him and just kissed him instead.

Mean while, Elena was not having a good day as a Five Star Chef.  She was standing too close to the oven when her apron caught fire (everytime I see a Sim like this I just have to laugh  :D)

Mammy Tesla and Grandma Lisa took the girls to the park for some family time together

They played on the swings and when it was time to leave Columbia and Portia gave each of them a hug to let them know how much they had enjoyed being out.

On the day of Tesla's birthday she threw a party at the Beach, as the house was starting to get over crowded with seven Sims running about now.

She aged up and I think the fashion sense is getting better (or I'm just getting used to it)

After the party Tesla went home to see the damage and after a quick dye job she was more than happy

Joseph is happy living in a house full of beautiful ladies however from the picture below it looks like a lynch mob is on the ready to attack lol

Tesla has completed everything except the supermax Guitar skill.  She had no other skills, but when I wasn't paying attention she managed to gain one skill point for logic. She has the Opportunistic LTR but still no joy yet, she has had loads for work and logic but not for the guitar skill.  Really starting to sweat now I hope this doesn't mean the end of my dynasty  :'(

Going back into the game in hopes of Tesla finally being able to eat ambrosia by getting some more guitar skill opportunities.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2011, 03:06:29 PM »
In the Danvers household time seems to be speeding up, not good when you have a potential immortal waiting for the all important opportunity (but apparently celebrity and logic opportunities seem to be more important in my game at the moment  >:()

Anyway the girls have aged up to teen and threw a birthday party to celebrate

First Columbia (although Portia is the oldest and I selected Portia first for some reason Columbia aged up first  ???)

Then it was time for Portia to age up

Portia gained the Family Oriented trait

Columbia gained the Dramatic trait

I couldn't resist giving them matching outfits again, I think they look super cute in them  ;D

Joseph also had his elder birthday and the girls helped him celebrate

Happy Birthday Portia, Columbia and Joseph

Portia quickly learned the inventor skill and registered as a self employed inventor.  Columbia had been dabbling with writing so, she became a self employed writer.  Keeping my fingers crossed that Telsa gets some skill opportunities soon, I have an idea I might try and see if it works.

Happy birthday Portia, Columbia and Joseph

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2011, 04:33:31 PM »
Birthdays all around! Cake for everyone! The girls are gorgeous.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2011, 07:30:29 AM »
Thanks lilygirl for reading and for your comments.  I'm hoping to get an update at some point today  :)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2011, 12:51:18 PM »
SUCCESS!!

After enduring loads of opportunities for work, celebrity status and logic Tesla finally got one for Guitar skill!  I made her quit her job and even after a few days she still didn't receive any skill opportunities so (I don't think this is cheating) I bought her a drum set after banging out a few notes on them a skill opportunity popped up for her and sure enough once she completed it I had a notification and it had counted towards her Guitar Skill of playing 10 parties and venues  ;D

So may I present Tesla Danvers Fourth Immortal in the Danvers Household

LTW - Rock Star
Level 10 Career - Music - Rock Star Division
Supermax Skill - Guitar (finally)
Properties - Outstanding Citizen Warehouse and Summer Hill Springs (fully up graded to Level 3)
6 Best Friends - Kip Holton, Jerome Motley, Tiffany Cullen, Christian Dye, Claire Craft and Isidro Basham
6 Black Ops - Research Science facility, Read Getting noticed in a sea of fans, Perform Symphony, The Set Up, Local Musician Showdown and Submit Application to City Hall
LTR - Body Sculpter, Fertility Treatment and Fire Proof homestead
Portraits - Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Additional Museum pieces - sculptures from Teen, Young Adult, Adult and Elder (and some photo's but I got too excited to share my news I can't remember from what ages the photos are from sorry)

Oh my, I'm half way there, I think I need a lie down