Author Topic: The Danvers Dynasty - Finished - but the story continues pages 8 - 10  (Read 62750 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: The Danvers Dynasty
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2011, 01:57:45 PM »
Congrats on the wedding and the pending arrival of a nooboo!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

ADrake

« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2011, 02:01:25 PM »
I like all the "surprise" babies in these dynasties!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2011, 03:17:47 PM »
I bet Matt and Portia make a beautiful baby.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2011, 06:49:50 PM »
Finally had a chance to read your entire story!  Great job!  Can hardly wait to see what happens next.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2011, 11:01:56 AM »
Thanks for reading guys  :D

Portia told Matt that they were going to be parents.  Matt was so excited to find out that he was going to be a daddy (although a pat on the arm may not show just how excited he was).

That night everything dawned on Portia.  She was generation 5,very close to completing the requirements.  She was carrying generation 6, a new life inside her.  She knew she was going to lose her sister and her husband, but not her baby who although was not yet here already had a special place in her heart.  She vowed to herself that she would help generation 8 when the time was right and guide them in the right direction, she hoped she would be able to carry her plan through.

Portia went into labour outside of the Spa (were else?!)

Portia made it home safely and gave birth to a happy and healthy baby girl Lexa - who is a Genius and Good

She placed the nooboo in the crib in the nursey as it was Portia and Columbia's birthday (what a nice birthday present  ;))

Portia and Columbia had a small private family birthday party

Once the celebrations had finished Portia and Matt spent some time with baby Lexa

Congraluations Portia and Matt.  Happy Birthday to Portia and Columbia
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2011, 11:49:28 AM »
Yay, congrats on the nooboo, they're always so photogenic ;)

Keep up the good writing, your story is lots of fun to read!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2011, 01:42:55 PM »
Welcome baby Lexa! Happy birthday girls.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2011, 04:20:54 PM »
Welcome to the world little Lexa.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2011, 05:12:21 AM »
Thanks for reading guys and your comments are much appreciated, I'm so glad that you are enjoying my story.  Been having major issues with the game this week including the 'Crashing to Desktop' and also my very first (but certainly not last) experience of the 'Error 12' which corrupted a few of my save files.  I'm a little bit further on than this update due to the fact that I didn't know if the Danvers would continue due to the amount of crashes I have had, hense the lack of updates.  But all seems fine at the moment I'm just remembering to save, save, save every sim day!!

Anyway back to the Danvers

Matt had his elder birthday and Portia threw him a party

Portia realised how much she loved Matt and it dawned on her that he may not live to see his Grand-Child born.  This saddened her deeply, but she knew that she had to be strong for Lexa.

Baby Lexa brought much joy to the family, Elena loved her Great-(what-ever-she-is) Granddaughter very much, although the crying not so much

Aunt Columbia, never having the chance at love or children doted on baby Lexa

And Matt well he was as proud as punch to be a Daddy to such a beautiful nooboo

Even Grandma Tesla helped out with the night feeds

All too soon the baby days flew by and it was time for the little nooboo to grow into a Toddler and who else would help her to the cake for this celebration but Grandma Peta.  It was a small Family affair

Although the maid was there

Happy birthday little Lexa (awesome the hair is still there  ;D but sadly it looks as though the Gunther genes were not a match for the Holten ones - I still think she is super cute though

All the family rallied round to help Lexa build those all important Toddler skills as well as learning the logic skill

♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2011, 05:18:11 AM »
After a very busy Toddler stage it was time for Lexa's birthday, and it surprised me to see that it was Grandma Elena who brought her to the cake

A little spin and some flashing lights......

....Lexa aged up to child

In potential Immortal news Portia reached level 8 (I think) in the inventer career and was asked to attend the town hall for a ceromony celebrating her achievements

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2011, 05:55:47 AM »
I just caught up on all your posts. I love your dynasty :)
I really like how the hair colour has been passed down through all the generations too.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2011, 12:39:39 PM »
I hope your computer starts behaving better! I've made a habit of saving the game at 5:30 every Sim morning.

Lexa has grown up into a gorgeous child; the world awaits!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2011, 08:00:16 AM »
Thanks guys for your comments - I really do appreciate it!

@lilygirl - I've started saving then - I did used to do it when I put them all to bed, but doing it that way makes more sense as you don't have to wait for them to finish sleeping thank you for sharing that tip :)

@Alexandria_ - I do hope all the generations has the hair colour - it would be really awesome  :)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2011, 06:37:10 AM »
Thanks to Carl for fixing the gallery.  I did not want to start using another online image hosting site, to be honest, because they scare me lol and I don't think that I would be able to get the pictures to the right size.

The Danvers Dynasty continues

Lexa and Grandma Peta went on holiday to Egypt so Lexa could practice playing chess

And searching the sky's

At the end of the holiday Lexa had found all required celestial bodies

Back in Sunset Valley Portia reached level 10 of the inventor career and they had another celebration at City Hall for her

See the burning vampire in the background, that is Lesley Langerak, Peta's cousin (I think she is in desperate need of Factor 1000 Sun Cream)

Grandma Lisa sculpted a chess table for Lexa to practice at home

Lexa would also go to the park after school and play against the other residents of Sunset Valley

After a very busy childhood, it was Lexa's birthday.  She through an epic party and invited all the people she had met

The sparkles flew

And Lexa aged up to a cheeky teen (I laughed when I caught this screenshot and because of this she got the trait Good Sense of Humor ;D)

After eating her birthday cake Lexa got a quick glance in the Mirror of how she looked (clearly she is not happy)

So the dresser and mirror where on hand again to save another family member from walking around with a bad fashion statement

Lexa posed for her teen sculpture and clearly some of the good sense of humor that Lexa has must of rubbed off on Lisa

Lexa's Logic skill was high enough to tutor her highschool friends so she tracked Quintin Benton down and tutored him in someones garden

Happy Birthday Lexa

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2011, 06:44:31 AM »
Lexa is very pretty.  She had good genes somewhere.  I hope the hair color lasts too, I think mine lasted like two generations and I love purple too, great story. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?