Author Topic: The Danvers Dynasty - Finished - but the story continues pages 8 - 10  (Read 62797 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Danvers Dynasty
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2011, 07:01:40 AM »
Lexa is a beautiful teen :)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2011, 12:48:01 PM »
Lexa is gorgeous! I love her outfit. Good luck supermaxing Logic.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2011, 11:36:43 PM »
Happy Birthday to Lexa, your makeover certainly made her gorgeous! *confetti*
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2011, 06:53:55 AM »
Thanks for reading and for your comments - I was especially proud of myself with Lexa's outfit  ;D

When Lexa turned teen it was time for her to start inviting over ranked chess opponents.  However, the game decided that her first one would be a paparazzi and he refused to participate (not very sportsman ship of him).  So Lexa, Peta, Columbia and Matt packed their bags and off they went to Egypt.  Upon arrival at Egypt Lexa's first opponent was none other that her dad Matt (she had previously tutored him and Aunt Columbia in logic).

Her dad felt that this would be an excellent opportunity to put her off her game and have 'the talk' with her.  However, his efforts did not aid him and Lexa was victorious

Her next ranked chess opponent was Aunt Columbia - Columbia was not pleased to be bested by a teen and threw a hissy fit

Whilst in Egypt Lexa, managed to successfully complete the ranked chess opponent part of the logic skill but not before throwing a few hissy fits of her own (oh she looks really angry in this photo especially seen as though she was beat by someone she had tutored in logic!)

During their holiday Peta, Matt and Columbia relaxed whilst Lexa tutored people in logic and played chess matches.

However, it wasn't all work for Lexa, she was going a bit stir-crazy in the holiday home so she decided to look around town to see what Egypt had to offer.  First she caught herself a butterfly.  "Awe, how pretty"

Then she decided to look at what the towns folk options were.  Meet Ra'ed Ammar (not very good pictures sorry)

She was so taken by him that she became the first Danvers lady to experience her first kiss at Teen.  How sweet  ;)

♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2011, 07:24:20 AM »
Aww, what a sweet couple :)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2011, 07:31:46 AM »
Upon returning to Sunset Valley I checked in with the immortals in the house.  Even with Tesla's fire proof homestead life time reward Lisa manages to set herself one fire!

The day after returning home a dark cloud came over the Danvers house

Matt met with grim, before parting from life.  He called to his wife, that they must continue with the dynasty, he is not sad to leave them he is proud of all the have accomplished and he will continue to watch over them with the rest of the Danvers' men.

Grim thought about the pain that he continued to bestow upon the Danvers family.  He knew this quest for immortality was their choice and they must take the ups with the downs.

Peta rushed to her granddaughters side knowing they would need her during this hard time

Lexa was standing very close to Grim, she could feel the coldness coming off him and it caught her breath.  Grim gave Peta a knowing look.  He knew that the Danvers were very close, he knew that Peta would continue to watch over the family and heal them their time of need.  He did not know Portia's plan.

RIP Matt (Holton) Danvers aged 92 days

The next day it was Portia and Columbia's birthday.  Portia did not want to celebrate, with the pain of losing her loving husband still breaking her heart.  So whilst the family cheered Portia stood and accepted Elderhood with grace and finality.

After a quick trip to the mirror and dresser for Portia and Columbia

Lexa saw the pain in her mothers eyes and reminded her of what her father had told them.  Giving her a hug and knowing that her mother was strong enough to continue

After posing all day for portraits, photos and sculptures.  It was time for Portia to join her family in immortality

Portia Danvers

Lifetime Wish:  Renaissance Sim
Level 10 Career:  Inventor
Supermax Skill:  Handy
Properties:  Community Theatre and Old Pier Beach (fully upgraded to Level 3)
6 Best Friends:  Kristian O'Neill, Sam O'Niell, Chrissy Crosby, Pascal The XIII, Gabriel Antoinette and Toussaint Tisseur.
6 Black Ops:  Research Supermarket, Young Politicians Club, Attend Invention Convention, Master Invention, Teach Negotiation and Construction Equipment Needed
Lifetime Rewards:  Efficient Inventor, Artisan Crafter and Suave Seller

WAIT?! What's this?!  Notification Chrissy Crosby has passed on.  Oh well that's ok only one more best friend to make.  WHAT?!  Another notification Toussaint Tisseur has passed on. 

So just as Portia was on the cusp of immortality Grim decided not only to take her husband but two of her best friends!  >:(
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2011, 07:54:00 AM »
Aw, poor Portia!
While I my founder was making ambrosia I also got messages saying two of his best friends had passed away. The Grim can be evil like that!
Luckily for me, my sim had 9 best friends anyway.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
I have yet to have friends be an issue for my dynasty, apparently a ton of epic parties will take care of that issue LOL

RIP Mat

Happy Birthday to Portia and Columbia
*Confetti*
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2011, 06:11:52 PM »
R.I.P. Matt

Portia and Columbia have aged very gracefully. They are beautiful elder ladies.

Good luck making two more best friends.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2011, 12:10:15 AM »
Oh no! Bad GRIMMY!
R.I.P. Matt :(
Happy Birthday to Portia and Columbia though!
And I love making my sims have foreign lovers. Best of luck to Lexa and Ra'ed Ammar ;)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2011, 05:27:08 AM »
Thank you for reading and your comments guys.  I was very annoyed at Grim for taking Portia's friends so close to Matt.

Portia knew how important it was to gain those two best friends in order for the dynasty to continue.  But she also felt that after Matt had gone it was important to spend time with Lexa.  So the pair grouped up and headed for town.  They stopped by the library.  Lexa told her mam that she wanted to become a doctor, in hopes of saving all those that she cares about so that Grim would not take them like he can't take the Danvers ladies.  Portia was impressed that Lexa had such a strong youthful mind but knew that nothing apart from Death Flowers and ambrosia can save other sims, but she did not want to crush her daughters dreams at such a young age.

Portia started talking to some of the locals at the library

But it soon became apparent that those there were only interested in her because of her fame and wanted autographs and not to get to know the real Portia

Mean while Lexa bumped into one of her highschool friends and took him to dinner at the Bistro.  Then as he was full she thought she would tutor him for a bit.

Portia also stopped by the consignment shop where she had once been a regular to sell her inventions and asked the clerk if he wanted to be friends

After a few days of hunting down, talking to people Portia had managed to gain the two bestfriends that she needed for immortality.  Elena prepared the dish for Portia

The aroma of the dish was overwhelming for Portia, as she sat down to eat it.  The fish by itself was quite bitter, the fruit too sweet but eaten together and it was like the best meal she had ever had.

Portia Danvers

Lifetime Wish:  Renaissance Sim
Level 10 Career:  Inventor
Supermax Skill:  Handy
Properties:  Community Theatre and Old Pier Beach (fully upgraded to Level 3)
6 Best Friends:  Kristian O'Neill, Sam O'Niell, Chrissy Crosby Karrie Arevalo, Pascal The XIII, Gabriel Antoinette and Toussaint Tisseur Jack Willard.
6 Black Ops:  Research Supermarket, Young Politicians Club, Attend Invention Convention, Master Invention, Teach Negotiation and Construction Equipment Needed
Lifetime Rewards:  Efficient Inventor, Artisan Crafter and Suave Seller
All Portraits, All Sculptures, Some Photographs

I think Columbia is going a bit batty in her Elder stage.  I heard one of my sims shouting about something so I paused the game and found Columbia like this apparently she doesn't like the Glowy Butterfly lol

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2011, 06:13:39 AM »
Soon it was time for Lexa's Adult birthday.  She threw a party at the Lofty Cerulean Blue Pool and invited all her friends from school (none of them being potential partners as they are either babysitters or newspaper boys)

She took a deep breath as her friends gathered around to watch her become a young Adult

Happy Birthday Lexa.  Her full list of traits are Genius, Good, Bookworm, Lucky and Good Sence of Humor.

After the party Lexa went home and paid the dresser and mirror a visit.

Matt made a suprising visit for Portia and he told her how happy he was that she had completed the challenge and became an immortal.

One of Lexa's LTR's was My Best Friend meet Mickey Danvers after arriving he quickly moved out, thankfully as everyone who was home kept having the 'Oh a Simbot' reaction

Lexa joined the Medical Career at Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital.  She quickly climbed the ranks and it was time for her to do her very first vacination clinic at the Park.  And low and behold who should arrive but Mickey Danvers (who would of thought that a Simbot would need emergency medical assistance!)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2011, 01:28:47 PM »
Congrats to Portia on achieving Immortality!

I had a ghost show up for an Immunization Clinic. All "Sims" are welcome, I guess! :D

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »
Portia and Columbia are two hot grannies! And don't think I missed how those guys were standing around behind Lexa-- just waitin' on her to grow up!!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2011, 09:26:52 PM »
I laughed at Columbia yelling at the butterfly :D
Congratulations on reaching immortality, Portia!