Author Topic: The Danvers Dynasty - Finished - but the story continues pages 8 - 10  (Read 62754 times)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
Re: The Danvers Dynasty
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2011, 03:19:52 PM »
@lilygirl - thanks.  I thought that it was weird that Mickey showed up, I had seen in your dynasty about ghosts and it gave me a giggle  :D

@ILoveDolls - I thought that about the picture as well haha

@Alexandria - I laughed so hard I had to show my boyfriend and he just thought I was weird.  But I think it's great that they all have their own little quirks

I was just scrolling through my screenshots (as ya do) and I just noticed how Peta, Lisa, Tesla and Portia all look very, very similar and thought I would share a picture of all the lovely ladies together.  It just shows that the Goth and Danvers genes worked very well together and that they continued through to generation 5 - which I find pretty impressive.

♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2011, 04:11:34 PM »
The ladies do look very similar! Telsa's face shape is different but the nose, mouth, and eyes are all the same!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »
They do look a lot alike.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2011, 12:09:45 AM »
@Alexandria - I laughed so hard I had to show my boyfriend and he just thought I was weird.  But I think it's great that they all have their own little quirks

Just after I read the part of the story, and posted the comment on how funny I thought it was, I went onto the Sims. And straight away, my sim Mercury started yelling at our butterfly, poking his tongue out and sticking his thumbs down.
It was so funny.
I also showed my boyfriend, but he didn't understand the humour either :P

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2011, 05:28:18 PM »
Oh my so much has happened.  Sorry for the choppy up date.

Lexa took a work opportunity to collect 10 Scarab Beetles from Egypt.  She also thought that she would drop in on her old friend Ra'ed as he had aged up to Adult

Lexa spent the night with Ra'ed thinking of their future together...

However, it seemed as if Ra'ed was not up for the commitment to the challenge of being a Danvers' Man and rejected Lexa's advances (altogether now, "awww")

The Scarab Beetle opportunity was also bugged so Lexa returned to Sunset Valley without a husband and without the total beetles.

Julian is still hanging around the house and asked his daughter for her autograph which Lisa was happy to give.

However, another dark cloud has come over the Danvers' House.  Columbia was happily helping Grandma Elena by tending the garden when Grim showed up.  Lisa was there to only watch as Grim took yet another family member from them.

RIP Columbia Danvers aged 92 days.

Although, Peta and Portia did not witness Columbia's death, it still pained them to know that she was no longer with them but with the Men of the family helping in watching over the Generations

Lexa was 8 days from aging to Adult when a bouncer, Alejandro Weeks, caught her eye at the local club.

After her night out she arrived home one happy lady.

Lexa was called to an emergency at the hospital.  She teleported using the Pad only to arrive to a Grim scene, she was too late.  Grim had another victim on his hit list.  This scene showed Lexa that she cannot help others from cheating death, it is the natural order of things.  Her and her family are special they can continue and enjoy the wondrous things in life without worrying about Grim.  However, Lexa understands that she has a few more requirements to complete before she is ready for ambrosia.

Lexa is 6 days away from aging to Adult.  She called Alejandro to meet her at the Park behind the hospital and asked him the all important question.

He accepted and Lexa was so overcome with joy and love that she wanted to get married there and then

So they did.  The last marriage in the Danvers' household took place at the hospital park with a paparazzi to bare witness.

Congratulations Lexa and Alejandro
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2011, 05:54:55 PM »
Congratulations to the happy couple.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2011, 07:18:41 PM »
Good thing Lexa didn't blame herself for Ra'ed being too weak to handle becoming a Dynasty spouse!

Congrats on the wedding.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2011, 07:33:52 PM »
Well maybe Ra was in a relationship with that other guy standing around. Who needs you Ra? We haven't checked the size of your legs yet anyhow!!

Congrats to Lexa on Alejandro.

RIP Columbia. You will be missed.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2011, 11:21:11 PM »
Congratulations to Lexa and Alejandro.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2011, 05:14:24 AM »
Thanks for your comments, I do love reading them.

Yes, I agree that Ra'ed wasn't man enough become a Dynasty spouse.  Alejandro is shaping up just nicely.

After their marriage, I noticed that Alejandro was 2 days away from aging up to Elder.  To give them sometime together as a young married couple, the pair went on their honeymoon to China (Lexa had bad memories in Egypt).  They went out on adventures and picked up a few bits and bobs from the market including a couple of training dummies and block breakers (although I have no pictures, I curse myself for that as I've been really good with them).

Back home Alejandro gave up his job as a Bouncer and joined the Music career track down at the Theater.  After coming home from his first day of work, he felt sparkly

Lexa was there to help him celebrate

The couple wanting to relive their honeymoon had a MA training area built in the yard.

Lexa and Alejandro are so happy together.

Soon it was time for Lexa's Adult birthday, celebration and sparkles all around

After posing for portrait, photos and sculpture.  Lexa had one thing on her mind.

It was nooboo making time  ;D

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2011, 05:48:45 AM »
Lexa and Alejandro got down to business and sure enough the chimes were heard.

Lexa told Alejandro the good news and he was so happy, if not a little tired.

He's a very attentive father to be.  Talking to the nooboo.

Giving Lexa massages to work out those knots that pregnancy brings.

Being on Maternity Leave Lexa decided to go for a swim at the Gym, when someone required medical assistance.  Being a doctor she knew it was her duty to help him out.

After the emergency Lexa walked over to the Spa to have a Mani/Pedi, when Emanuel required medical assistance.

She asked him to say 'Mooo' (seriously he did go 'Moooo' I was giggling so hard I nearly fell off my chair, my boyfriend thought I was nuts) and then she tweaked his nose (which just sent me over the edge).

Sure enough, being heavily pregnant and outside of the Spa, Lexa when into Labour.  Everyone around her paniced.

Being a Doctor, Lexa wasn't fazed, but she did have to give out one little moan (just for the crowd).

She walked across the street to the hospital, quite calmly, and Alejandro met her there.

Welcome to the world, Aurora Danvers - Excitable and Athletic.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2011, 06:34:21 AM »
Welcome baby Aurora :)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2011, 02:11:51 PM »
Forget celebrities, it's doctors that can't go out in public anywhere!

Welcome little Aurora.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2011, 05:42:10 PM »
The Danvers Ladies rallied round again to look after little Aurora.  Grandma Portia....

And of course Grandma Peta (I love this picture, it really shows Peta at her best).

But nobody could keep Mam Lexa away from her beautiful nooboo

Lexa and Alejandro spent sometime together at the bistro whilst the house full of Grandma's baby sat nooboo.

(I have to say in my opinion Lexa and Alejandro have been my favourite Dynasty couple).

All too soon time caught up and Aurora was celebrating her Toddler birthday (yippee sparkles).

As you can see she aged up with no hair and I was desperate to know if she had aged up with the Danvers' hair.

So I rushed her over to the mirror to find out.

Yippee 7th Danvers' girl to have the black hair and purple tips and highlights (will it be all 8?!  Fingers crossed).

The family quickly got to work on teaching Aurora all the skills Toddlers should have, first talking.....

....then how to go potty......

.....and finally walking.

She learned all her skills in quick time that she could relax and read with Grandma Tesla before her next birthday.

But again all too soon time sped up and Aurora was celebrating her next birthday. Grandma Tesla helped her to blow out the candles like a big girl  :)

She aged up into a beautiful child, with the additional trait of Daredevil.

Happy birthday Aurora  :D

In ghostly news, Julian has not been feeling himself.  In fact he has been moving rather slowly.

Yes, he is a mummie-ghost - it kinda freaked me out when I saw that Tesla was going to receive a compliment from this funny head thingy, I paused the game and found him in the basement.  I then followed him around the house watching the different things that he did.  He took a bath in his rags - even ghosts (mummie-ghosts at that) sweat sometimes.

I then found him screaming (or moaning) about fire (although there is the fireproof homestead, and not a fire in sight - strange, but Julian has always been a strange sim), this game just keeps on surprising me in ways I cannot imagine  ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2011, 07:45:30 PM »
Happy Birthday Aurora! She's gorgeous.

Why is Julian a mummy ghost? I must have missed something along the way.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

anything