Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 225851 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #225 on: March 26, 2011, 12:35:12 PM »
Awesome update! A baby is in there? Really, I thought she gained alot of weight haha.

Thank Esther  ;D
From Velmoor: Are you calling my wife fat?! Put em' up, I'm may be pixelated but I'm still a scrapper  ;D

Haha, I love the woohoonium effects :P
I can't wait to see the nooboo!

Thank you kattiq, I at first didn't know about them until I read Pam's dynasty, I pick up a lot of little tricks from these stories.

Allison: I know we've already interacted about this baby, but I wanted to tell you, I'm pregnant!  I can't wait to buy baby shoes!
Velmoor: I can't wait, tiny little feet!
ME: Kinda weird that you can still announce pregnancy when the other Sim should really know by now.

ME: A new night time view of the Bridgeport skyline, no wallpaper could compare!

Draigoth: Oh gosh, oh gosh it's time isn't it, it's time!  Oh no, oh no!
Allison: Calm down Draigoth, I'm giving birth, not exploding!

Allison(1): Oh, this hurts a bit more than I thought it would.
Allison(2): Just focus on tiny feet, and buying tiny shoes, I can get through this.  Velmoor get in here!
ME: What is with Allison and thinking about baby shoes?!

Velmoor: OH MY GOSH!!! You are having a baby, what do I do?  What do I do?  Call the stork, bring me a cabbage!
Allison: You are no help, no wonder you nearly failed your gynecology rotation.

ME: So Allison steps outside, thinking she might go to the hospital, but then thinks better of it.
Allison(1): This is a big one, I don't think I can take much more!
Allison(2): Huh?  Sparkles, none of my baby books warned me about awesome sparkles!
Allison(3): My son! We have a son, welcome to the world baby Quain!

Aeluna: I get to be a grandma now, all of the spoiling, and no more of the burden than I feel like taking on.  Who's a cute little nooboo!

Velmoor: I just finished this multi dimensional communicator, I was hoping to make contact with another Sim world, can you tell me who I'm talking to?  Can you hear me now?
Sashyna: Ten little fingers, everything in the right place, yup, you are the perfect little 2G Grandson.

Author's Note: G = Great, 2G = Great great.  This will be my continuing method of typing these, just so you know.

Next Time: The family bonds with their joyous arrival.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #226 on: March 26, 2011, 01:04:33 PM »
Welcome baby Quain :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #227 on: March 26, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »
Nah Velmoor I'm just teasing. I wasn't calling your wife fat! Anyways welcome Quain! He's gorgeous!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #228 on: March 26, 2011, 06:09:23 PM »
Hello Quain you are a cutie pie.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #229 on: March 28, 2011, 04:29:07 PM »
Author's Note: Another big day! 4K views, and a virtual cookie to a my readers!  Thank you for making this fun little story extra fun to write by enjoying it too.

Thank you Alexandria

Nah Velmoor I'm just teasing. I wasn't calling your wife fat! Anyways welcome Quain! He's gorgeous!

Thank you Esther, you're silly and you can roll with a little joke, I like that!

Thank you Ratchie

Draigoth: Having a little nooboo in the house just feels right. Welcome to the family!

ME: I guess electric guitar is slightly more soothing for babies than drum music, you know, maybe.

Allison: Who's the cutest girl in the world, I am.  My son's the cutest baby too, other Sims can fight it, but I know it's true!
ME: Allison makes up songs to sing to the baby while performing her music in the garden.

ME: Vaccination clinics are hard work, so Velmoor takes a nap while waiting for more patients.

ME: Hopefully it's true that music can tame the savage beast, because tonight the Incarnations play at Plasma 501.

ME: It seems as though a lot of fans wanted to attend, but were turned away by the over restrictive bouncers.

Aeluna: We can dance if we want to, we've got all your life and mine!

Bling Gnome: You can't touch this!
Stone Sculpture Gnome: Shh! I'm trying to think.
ME: Why are the Gnomes constantly on my tables or getting in Sims pathways?!  I'm constantly dragging them off the kitchen table.

Allison: That's right little Quain, it's time for your nom noms.  Who's the apple of mommy's eye? You are!

Next Time: Quain becomes a toddler and learns to talk.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #230 on: March 28, 2011, 06:22:34 PM »
"Stop.......Hammer Time" sorry Juxt but when I saw the Bling Gnome's busting his crazy moves and saying that I just had to.  lol  ;D

Great update by the way, I personally have to agree, electric guitars really do sooth nooboos  ;)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #231 on: March 29, 2011, 05:10:10 AM »
You can't touch this! Awesome line!  ;D I think electric guitar would be more soothing than drums to babies, but personally I love a good beat lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #232 on: March 29, 2011, 04:26:13 PM »
Author's Notes: I don't think I ever posted Allison's traits, if I did, then I will now re-post them  ;)  Loves the Outdoors, Virtuoso, Perfectionist, Schmoozer, Inappropriate Eco-Friendly

"Stop.......Hammer Time" sorry Juxt but when I saw the Bling Gnome's busting his crazy moves and saying that I just had to.  lol  ;D

Great update by the way, I personally have to agree, electric guitars really do sooth nooboos  ;)

Thank you SassySimmer, you don't need to apologize, if anything I started it LOL  You must not listen to the same electric guitar music I do, I don't think they'd be too soothing  ;D

Thank you Esther

Velmoor: What's that girl reading?  If I can just read it over her shoulder, we'd have something to talk about.

ME: It's that time we all wait for, when the generic baby turns into something a little more unique.

Velmoor: This is the best party ever, this place is jumping!

ME: Little baby Quain's favorite color is yellow, and I think he's adorable!  Look at his little face! *Smoosh*

Draigoth: Up in the air, it's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's super Quain!

Sashyna: Good night little Prince, sleep well.

Aeluna(1): Grim is our family's friend, because he can't take us.
Quain(1): Gwim fwiend!
Aeluna(2): Grim takes other people when their time is up.
Quain(2): Gwim west time!

Aeluna: Sometimes it can make us sad, when a Sims time is up, but that's only natural.
Quain: No sad Gamma!

Aeluna: Being outside in nature often makes our family feel better.
Quain: I get you flowers Gamma!

Aeluna(1): Now your daddy is a little crazy, he believes in things like the Smugglers Loch Monster.
Quain(1): Daddy told me Bessie is real!
Aeluna(2): Your daddy also believes our whole world exists within a computer, isn't that silly.
Quain(2): *Toddler Laughter goes here* Silly daddy!

Next Time: More Toddler Quain, Doctoring, and Grim!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #233 on: March 29, 2011, 05:38:36 PM »
Happy birthday Quain! He's so cute!! Those pics are hilarious! I love the one that their whole world exists on a computer! So true hehe.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #234 on: March 29, 2011, 07:11:03 PM »
Quain is such a sweetie! For a change I was trying very hard not to go "Awwww...." too loud instead of making strangled not-laughing noises.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #235 on: March 30, 2011, 02:21:39 PM »
Happy birthday Quain! He's so cute!! Those pics are hilarious! I love the one that their whole world exists on a computer! So true hehe.

Thank you Esther, I enjoy fiddling with the idea that him being "crazy" is mostly just knowing, and seeing, what no Sim is supposed to be able to know.  There's something about Quain, he is just so cute and happy looking, I love him!

Quain is such a sweetie! For a change I was trying very hard not to go "Awwww...." too loud instead of making strangled not-laughing noises.

Thank you cathyknits, that's very nice of you, I'm always trying to be funny, but sometimes I like to show a loving Sim family too.

Aeluna (Internal Monologue): Quain seems perfectly rational and healthy, I'm relieved he's taken more after his mother than his father in that way.  I'm so relieved, I feel like I'm on Cloud 9.

ME: Interesting, fences are sound proof.  Before the outdoor bedroom, Sashyna would occasionally get woken up by nearby music, but as you can see, that no longer is a problem.
Sashyna: *Crash, Bang, Bonk, Clank, Ting*
Draigoth: Zzzzzzz

Velmoor: This is not my favorite part of spending time with my son.

Aeluna: Come here my big boy, you can make it!
ME: Aeluna spends more time with Quain than anyone during his formative days, it's mostly love, but also a tiny seed of worry that keeps her so close at hand.

ME: A graveyard seems like a weird place to hold a vaccination clinic.
Velmoor: Just hold still, it won't hurt too much.

Velmoor: This night, I am a World Renown Surgeon, my life's dream has been fulfilled, I feel as though I can do anything!

Paparazzi (Excerpt from Article): With soothing riffs, and rocking songs, Draigoth is truly a stand alone musician who adds his own personal flare to every song he plays.

Draigoth: Grim you made it!
Grim: How could I miss this gathering?!

Bridgeport Ghost: I was only too happy to invite you to hear Draigoth play, now give me a hug Grim!
Grim: Personal Space!

Next Time: Doctoring, dancing, and a darned efficient time saver.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #236 on: March 30, 2011, 03:17:32 PM »
Ah the Grim makes it to another party. It's good to know that his invites still get through. Congrats to Velmoor on completing his career.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #237 on: March 31, 2011, 07:05:04 AM »
Congrats Velmoor! I love the fences!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #238 on: March 31, 2011, 02:41:59 PM »
Ah the Grim makes it to another party. It's good to know that his invites still get through. Congrats to Velmoor on completing his career.

Thank you lilygirl, I love Grim, I am a Grim fan for life!  He has a standing invitation to all of my parties.  ;D

Congrats Velmoor! I love the fences!

Thank you Esther, I think it's a little physics defying that a rod iron fence blocks sound, but I'll celebrate the end of the rude awakenings and call it a day.  ;)

ME: Between Aeluna and Sashyna, this is one pampered little man, a bar barely gets to half before they're competing for who will get to him first.

Quain: Love you Gwamma! Love you!
ME: I just like this shot ;D

Velmoor: Thank you for coming to my party, if you all would wait just a moment, I'll be ready to socialize.
Party Crowd: Wow that's Velmoor, he's really right there!
Party Crowd: He gets his sculpture made by famous artist Aeluna, I'm so jealous!

ME: Quain is the calmest happiest toddler yet, he almost never cries, not even first thing in the morning.  I don't think I ever got a cranky picture of him.  I think I've perfected my child rearing now.

ME: Draigoth struts his stuff at Aquarius.

ME: While bright little Quain is able to read for himself, often other members of the family take time to read with him.
Sashyna: And then Ned the fisherman said to the boy it's time you learned to fish for yourself, it's the greatest joy in the world.
Quain (Reading the part of the boy): I can't wait to learn to fish!
Sashyna: Good job!

Paparazzi (Excerpt from Article): It's admirable that such a prosperous young man takes so much time away from the hospital to hold seminars and clinics for the people of Bridgeport.  When asked why he would continue to donate his time instead of spending his time more lucratively at the hospital, Velmoor had this to say:
Velmoor: "I became a doctor to help the people of Bridgeport, there are usually plenty of doctors to take care of emergencies, but I feel our citizens are better served if I stop a problem before it starts."

Velmoor: Now watch the pen, really focus.
ME: Velmoor hopes his aunt still watches over him, he knows she would be proud of the doctor he's become.

ME: The family has a teleporter now and it is the greatest thing ever, if I'd known how awesome it was going to be I would have bought it gen 1.  The family now frequently teleports everywhere, and then teleports back, it saves HOURS of travel and tons of frustration.  I don't drive across the bridge anymore, I teleport into town, I don't use elevators to get home from the top of a skyscraper, I use my cell to teleport home.  I love my teleporter.

Next Time: The last of Quain Toddler time, dispelling rumors, and more clubbing!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #239 on: March 31, 2011, 04:36:42 PM »
Awesome update! Quain is so adorable!! I love teleporting too hehe.

anything