Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 226434 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2011, 05:18:41 PM »
Oh no! R.I.P. Allison. You will be missed and not just by you're family.  :'(

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2011, 10:40:13 PM »
Aww, no! R.I.P Allison :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #317 on: April 22, 2011, 03:22:23 AM »
R.I.P. Allison. You will be missed.

I must have that skeleton! Whoa. I've always wanted a fake skeleton in RL to keep in a closet somewhere. (Because I'm a biology nerd and it would be so awesome!)
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #318 on: April 22, 2011, 06:33:17 AM »
Aww.  RIP Allison.    Is that a paparazzi in Aeluna's bedroom when Grim comes?

I want that skeleton too!  However, the only doctor I've had since Ambitions came out was Jamie Steel and I didn't put a lot of work into her. 

It's nice to see Malcolm cheering on Velmoor.  All the other people for the celebration were probably stuck on the stairs going.  "Ah Simbot!"
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #319 on: April 22, 2011, 03:30:46 PM »
Ohhh, poor Velmoor!  RIP Allison, may your afterlife be every bit as exciting as your life was!

I think someone asked this before, but where do the Bling and Caveman Gnomes come from?  All I ever seem to get or find are the Mysterious Mr. Gnome, the 3 WA gnomes, the laundry gnome, and more magical vampire gnomes than I gnow what to do with.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #320 on: April 23, 2011, 08:27:08 AM »
I got my Bling Gnome in the mail as a celebrity gift - but it's very rare; with a house full of 5-star celebrities, I've gotten one gnome, compared with dozens of cars, pianos, TVs, and hot tubs.

RIP Allison. I hope Velmoor doesn't totally fall apart without you. Although if he did, would anyone notice anything different?
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #321 on: April 23, 2011, 12:49:45 PM »
Oh no! R.I.P. Allison. You will be missed and not just by you're family.  :'(

Thank you Esther, Allison was a wonderful Sim, but she had an awesome life, it was time.

Thank you Alexandria.

R.I.P. Allison. You will be missed.

I must have that skeleton! Whoa. I've always wanted a fake skeleton in RL to keep in a closet somewhere. (Because I'm a biology nerd and it would be so awesome!)

Thank you lilygirl, we must have similar taste, we both love striped suits, and skeletons!  Velmoor is keeping this special award in his inventing room, because it's awesome!

Aww.  RIP Allison.    Is that a paparazzi in Aeluna's bedroom when Grim comes?

I want that skeleton too!  However, the only doctor I've had since Ambitions came out was Jamie Steel and I didn't put a lot of work into her. 

It's nice to see Malcolm cheering on Velmoor.  All the other people for the celebration were probably stuck on the stairs going.  "Ah Simbot!"

Thank you Ricalynn, yes even the paparazzi gathered to mourn the passing of Allison, at least he was crying, not snapping pictures.  The skeleton is the best award I've ever seen, it took a lot of vaccination clinics and free health clinics to get it though.  Actually the only other person on the lot when Sinker was given to Velmoor, was 1 and they were way downstairs, but also throwing confetti at least.

Ohhh, poor Velmoor!  RIP Allison, may your afterlife be every bit as exciting as your life was!

I think someone asked this before, but where do the Bling and Caveman Gnomes come from?  All I ever seem to get or find are the Mysterious Mr. Gnome, the 3 WA gnomes, the laundry gnome, and more magical vampire gnomes than I know what to do with.

Thank you Katluvr, all my mortals have an awesome time in the afterlife, no worries  ;)  Bling is mailed to celebrities, the Cave Gnome comes from time travelling, but Sashyna mined mine up.  I can't wait to install WA, it's gonna be awesome!

I got my Bling Gnome in the mail as a celebrity gift - but it's very rare; with a house full of 5-star celebrities, I've gotten one gnome, compared with dozens of cars, pianos, TVs, and hot tubs.

RIP Allison. I hope Velmoor doesn't totally fall apart without you. Although if he did, would anyone notice anything different?

Thank you cathyknits, I've gotten two gnomes so far, but I just sold the other, my limit is one of each, otherwise they get all over the place! LOL
Oh, if Velmoor fell apart, we'd notice, I can write crazy, oh yes I can!  Luckily, he's got very good support around him and a loving family to console him.

Author's Notes: My RL yesterday was awesome!  I hung out with friends, I was online gaming, it was super, but there was no time for Sim posting, and I missed it!  Oh how I missed updating!  So now you get two updates, because I was looking forward to what I was going to be posting today, two for one, yay!

Quain: Hi Tamera, thanks for coming by after work, I have some terrible news, I just lost my mother, she's passed on!
Tamera: Oh Quain, come here, give me a hug, it will all be OK.
ME: This is the nicest lady in Bridgeport she rushed over to console Quain, and if she hadn't been an entire age category older than Quain at least, she would have been the next Mrs. De D'Onlyn.

Quain: *Thunk* Oww! Come on Quain, when you fall down, you pick yourself back up.  You can do it.
ME: Trying to have a little fun has never been painful.  Falling of the trampoline is another thing I find funny though.

ME: Velmoor tries to take his mind off Allison with a little adventure.  It doesn't look as though it turned out too well though.
Velmoor: Note to self, if the Dragon wants a singing contest, make sure he's facing the other way before he starts.

ME: This is Quain's last girl choosing party, he's nearly half way through young adult age, and it's time to make a choice, we're down to the wire.
Quain: I'm so glad to see you again, London, you're looking lovely these days.
London Sommer: Thank you Quain, I'm so excited to be at your Aquarius mixer party!
ME: The young babysitter shows up, now a young adult.

ME: This fetching young lass had a real shot at the gold ring, Quain and her really hit it off.  There was the fact she's a postal carrier, and I wasn't sure if that job might carry NPC aging disease, so I was a little nervous about welcoming her to the family.
Quain: You have to try my G2 Grandmother Sashyna's cooking, it's a million times better than the Bistro.
Draigoth: *Strums Guitar* Quain is awesome, he's handsome, he's smart, and he's winsome *Sings song to set mood for the party*

ME: The party was a roaring success, everyone enjoyed the catering, and the dancing.  Here's a nice shot of the downstairs remodel I did for Aquarius, the place has so much potential, but it's so dark initially, same with the Brightmore.

Erin Luna: I'm sorry, the party has been lovely, but I have to go.
Quain: Was it something I said, or is her car about to turn into a pumpkin?

Quain: Hi, I'm part of the De D'Onlyn family, and I'm looking to get married soon.
Susie Moon: Well, that quite forthright of you, I hang around politicians all day, so it's kind of refreshing for someone to be so honest.

Next Time: Quain invites over the three Semifinalists, but only one arrives, making the choice so much easier on him. (I was gonna make you wait to find out who, but my eagerness to post overwhelms my eagerness for a cliff hanger.)
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #322 on: April 23, 2011, 12:56:46 PM »
And here we go!

ME: The next day, Quain invites the three best girls he's found over to the house, but Susie is the only one who arrives.  They spend an awesome day hanging out, getting to know each other. When Quain brings up fishing, and Susie was as excited about it as he was, he knew he had finally found his true love.

ME: Susie's favorite color is lilac, I liked it with the yellow accents.  She wants to be leader of the free world, so she has an elegant look, to help Sims take her seriously.

Quain: I'm so glad you decided to move in, fishing with you is so much more fun than being by myself.
Susie (Internal Monologue): I never thought going to a party at Aquarius could completely change my life, I feel like a princess in a story!

ME: When the time comes to take Susie out on their first proper date (you know, one he didn't initially invite other girls to also), he picks the Butterfly Esplanade, there are fish there within both of their skill range, and it's a beautiful place to fall in love.

Susie: This isn't a fish!  Can I just throw it back?
Quain: Nah, we'll use it for fertilizer, don't worry honey, size doesn't matter.

ME: With the combined influence of a beautiful setting, a wonderful, and a charming young man, Susie predictably falls in love, and they share an amazing first kiss.

Quain: Susie, you are the girl I've waited my whole life for. You're lovely caring and elegant, you want to change the world for the better, and we share so much in common.  I was wondering, if maybe you felt similarly, and if maybe, you would like to be my girlfriend.
Susie: I feel like my real life is starting today, like I've been asleep, and your kiss has woken me up, of course I want to be yours!

Malcolm (1): Velmoor, I believe I am in need of diagnostic services, and since you know so much about both Sims, and mechanical creations, it seems that you're the only person I can go to.
Malcolm (2): That thing is not magnetic, is it?
Velmoor (2): No, it's perfectly safe, or at least it should be.

Velmoor: It seems as though you're suffering from the flu, take this pill, and I'll call you in the morning.
ME: Did you know Simbot apparently get the flu?  I wouldn't have guessed that.

Justina Milton (1): Velmoor, I've been having some health problems, and since we're such good friends, I thought I'd come to you.
Velmoor (1): Sure, wait, how long have you been a vampire?!  Who did this to you!
Justina (2): Oh, I didn't feel like passing on too soon, so I had a close friend turn me.
Velmoor (3): What were you thinking, you did that to yourself voluntarily?! *Kick*
Justina (3): Oww, what are you? Crazy?!?  You can't go around kicking people Velmoor!

Next Time: New room decor, and young love.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #323 on: April 23, 2011, 04:38:34 PM »
Uh yeah Justina, Velmoor is crazy haven't you figured that out by now?? Welcome Susie! Can't wait to see the wedding and nooboos!  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #324 on: April 23, 2011, 06:18:42 PM »
Susie is very cute. Black nooboos on the way! :D
I really like the humor you put in your story, as well as the thing that every character (mostly) gets place in an update. The fact that I love this story is obvious. :)
Thank you for writing it. I look forward to the wedding, as well.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #325 on: April 23, 2011, 09:59:16 PM »
Welcome Susie! Aren't they just the cutest couple?

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #326 on: April 24, 2011, 05:41:44 AM »
The sight of young love! Makes you wish huh ^.^ I completely agree with Alexandria; they're the cutest couple. I hope Susie will be able to stomach all the crazy in the family she's about to become a part of :P

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #327 on: April 24, 2011, 01:43:59 PM »
Uh yeah Justina, Velmoor is crazy haven't you figured that out by now?? Welcome Susie! Can't wait to see the wedding and nooboos!  ;D

Thank you Esther, luckily this young pair is hoping to sprint down the aisle, so we won't have to wait too much longer, though there is still the proposal to do ;)

Susie is very cute. Black nooboos on the way! :D
I really like the humor you put in your story, as well as the thing that every character (mostly) gets place in an update. The fact that I love this story is obvious. :)
Thank you for writing it. I look forward to the wedding, as well.

Thank you Chronic, Susie is a record setting Ms Right fish for sure :D  I only usually do 8 pics, so I can't fit everyone in every update, but I like to check in with them from time to time.  I'm glad you're enjoying reading, it makes my enjoyment of writing even more!  Ooo, wait until you see, it's a nooboo surprise!  :-X

Welcome Susie! Aren't they just the cutest couple?

Thank you Alexandria, they are certainly in the running, Aeluna and Agustin were pretty cute together too though :D

The sight of young love! Make you wish huh ^.^ I completely agree with Alexandria; they're the cutest couple. I hope Susie will be able to stomach all the crazy in the family she's about to become a part of :P

Thank you Phyre, aww, I'm glad you like them together! Susie works with politicians all day, she comes home and talks to Velmoor to feel normal LOL

ME: Quain and Susie take over Aeluna's old room, and it's redecorated to suit both of them.

ME: Aeluna takes up residence in her childhood room, replacing it's paintings with Masterworks depicting her youth.  It's also next door to her sculpting station, so she considers it an improvement.

ME: Trampolines are fun for the whole family.
Susie: So when I run for office, you're going to vote for me right?
Velmoor: Anyone who can defy gravity successfully, is my kind of politician!

ME: Susie loves books, so some time is set aside each day for her to read, even if frequently it's skill books she's reading.

Susie *Whispers in ear*: I know some people perfer to wait for the wedding, but I love you, and I don't want to wait!
Quain: Wow, I just want you to be happy and ready, but I sure won't say no!

ME: When two young people are in love, and both want something, who am I to stand in the way?
Woohooium: *Glow* *Heart, heart, heart*

Quain: Time to mould young minds as a real teacher, I hope elementary students aren't too rowdy for me to handle.

Paparazzi (Excerpt From Article): Then you take the hammer, and strike it repeatedly upon the windmill, if you are striking correctly, sparks will fly everywhere.  Continue striking until the windmill is more awesome.

Next Time: A paparazzi crosses the line! Plus the engagement begins.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #328 on: April 24, 2011, 03:27:37 PM »
Awesome update!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #329 on: April 25, 2011, 04:38:03 PM »
Thank you Esther!

ME: Oh my goodness! That paparazzi broke into my home, and is now taking pictures of Susie napping before Quain gets home from a fishing trip.  Skeevy, gross, ew!

ME: Can that Sim pull of a halo, or what?
Susie: Giving to the less fortunate is it's own reward, looking adorable is just a beneficial side effect.

Velmoor: Please hold still ma'am, it will hurt less if you don't wiggle.
Bridgeport Citizen: Isn't Velmoor recently widowed?  Maybe I should have worn more makeup to this Vaccination Clinic.

Velmoor: The best part of my job is meeting interesting new people, what do you do for a living sir?
ME: I've suddenly been meeting a lot of these 'Magician' employed Sims.  They're weird, but I like them.

Velmoor: What you hold in your hand is the latest in Vampiric Medicine, taking that pill will improve all areas of your life.
ME: He's like an old snake-oil salesman, and people just keep taking his pills.

Quain (1): Susie, I have something I want to ask you, just hold on a minute, I got you something.
Susie (1): Oh my gosh!
Quain (2): Susie, you are a beautiful lady, who makes me want to be the best person I can, to give you everything you deserve.  You're elegant, gifted, kind, and you love to go fishing with me.  I would be honored, if you would be my wife.
Susie (2): Yes, yes, yes! This is everything I've ever dreamed of, I can't believe I could be so lucky!

Susie (1): We're gonna get married!! <3
Quain (2): I wish I could hold you this close forever.

Susie: Velmoor, I have exciting news, your wish is about to come true, Quain asked me to marry him, you're going to be my stepfather.
Velmoor: That's wonderful news, I was almost worried he wouldn't find the right girl until you came along.  Welcome to the family!

Next Time: More doctoring, and the wedding!  I told you these two were sprinters! LOL
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty