Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 225718 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #345 on: April 27, 2011, 02:26:13 PM »
Pfft see I never have fashion answers, I'm just the coloring girl, thank you Rica.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #346 on: April 27, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »
I think I'm going to call Velmoor The Diviner from now on. He may not find water and minerals, but he sure has a 6th sense!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #347 on: April 27, 2011, 03:15:35 PM »
Aw poor Makenzie, to choose Vampirism over Dynasty Spouse. I bet she never thought it would have such long-lasting consequences.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #348 on: April 27, 2011, 05:45:34 PM »
Thank you Gogowars329, would you prefer Gogo, Wars, or the whole thing?  I'm glad you're enjoying the story, the writing has been fun, but interacting with people who enjoy it brings it to a whole other level for me, Sims fans are awesome people!
Either Gogowars, Gogo or Gogowars329. I don't really mind.
Happy Birthday Quian! Poor Mackenzie! Dynasty rules kill.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #349 on: April 28, 2011, 08:55:40 AM »
Maybe I'm the only one thinking this way but Makenzie is very...erm... not beautiful. And vampire's pale skin makes it even worse. Yes, Quain looks more mature now. ;D And that Woohooium you put on the end table is just cool. :) Amazing update!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #350 on: April 28, 2011, 03:25:21 PM »
Awesome update! Poor Mackenzie, she should have thought long and hard about biting people! Can't wait to see the nooboo!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #351 on: April 28, 2011, 03:52:46 PM »
I think I'm going to call Velmoor The Diviner from now on. He may not find water and minerals, but he sure has a 6th sense!

Thank you Phyre, he is a bit of a Diviner, he knows things he shouldn't, sees things no one else sees, and he's awesome! :D LOL

Aw poor Makenzie, to choose Vampirism over Dynasty Spouse. I bet she never thought it would have such long-lasting consequences.

Thank you lilygirl, unfortunately for Makenzie Sleep, she, like her brother Morris, were born vampiric, it was not a choice.  Justina Milton, she chose to be a vampire.  Makenzie was friends with Velmoor his entire childhood, then he grew up, and she was just a teen, the first time I saw her as a young adult was after Velmoor was elderly.

Either Gogowars, Gogo or Gogowars329. I don't really mind.
Happy Birthday Quian! Poor Mackenzie! Dynasty rules kill.

Thank you Gogowars, sometimes a Dynasty can indeed be a harsh taskmaster, but the deed must be completed!

Maybe I'm the only one thinking this way but Makenzie is very...erm... not beautiful. And vampire's pale skin makes it even worse. Yes, Quain looks more mature now. ;D And that Woohooium you put on the end table is just cool. :) Amazing update!

Thank you Chronic, I have to admit Makenzie is not the most beautiful Sim in Bridgeport, but have you seen these NPCs, they're all inhumanly perfect, it's annoying, sometimes I'd give a lot to see a genuine Arlo walking down the street.  At least I can tell Makenzie apart from the fashion factory clones.  The woohooium has been there a long time, but I moved it closer to the bed about 2 gens ago to make it really work, it's fun.  Now my Sims don't have to be under the covers for me to show that woohoo will soon occur, it looks more romantic when they're all cuddly.

Awesome update! Poor Mackenzie, she should have thought long and hard about biting people! Can't wait to see the nooboo!

Thank you Esther, you know, I've never seen her bite anyone, she eats a lot of plasma fruit though.  Your wait is over!

Bridgeport Patient: Wow, that pill was so wonderful, we should be best friends!
ME: I like how pills affect relationships, bad ones hurt it, but good ones build it.  It's like relationship roulette.

Aeluna: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water, 'cause we're at Aquarius!

Susie: Guess what Quain, our dream came true, I'm pregnant!  We're starting our family!
Quain: Wow, these last few weeks have been more incredible than I could ever hope, this is the best news ever!
ME: I like the shock face better than the pat on the arm, thumbs up, response.

Susie: Guess what Sashyna, I'm pregnant, time to break out the baby clothes!
Sashyna (Internal Monologue): Well that means even more dishes to take care of, but I'm still very excited.

Susie (1): Quain, honey, I need you, I think I'm going into labor!
Aeluna (2): Oh dear, I thought I knew what to do in these situations, but now I'm just in a panic!
Susie (2): *Huff, puff* Just breathe Susie, you can get through this *huff, puff*

Susie: Meet the new heir, Nyarah De D'Onlyn!

ME: Sashyna at the Brightmore, burning up the dance floor with the help of the "on-duty" mixologist.

Sashyna: I rushed home as soon as I heard.
ME: Everyone meet trouble, oh I mean Nyarah's twin sister Drezebell.

Susie: Good night my darlings, sleep well.
ME: So the problem is Sashyna, Draigoth, Aeluna, Velmoor, Quain, Susie, Nyarah, and Drezebell equals a full house. Even though once Susie passed on there would be room for a husband, there would be no room for Nyarah's baby until her twin passed on.  This meant one of two fates for the De D'Onlyn Dynasty, either the end of their Hall of Fame Hopes, or the course of events would have to be altered.

Next Time: Is this the end of our fair heroes? *pfft* No, of course not.  An extra long update tomorrow!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #352 on: April 28, 2011, 04:02:54 PM »
Welcome Nyarah and not so welcome Drezebell. How dare you have twins and threaten the Dynasty Susie?? The mixologist sure doesn't look like he's doing his job!

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #353 on: April 28, 2011, 04:11:35 PM »
Maybe-not-so-congrats on the twins!
And maybe I should admit to skulking in the dark corner and reading from behind the glass. :)
Great story anyway!

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #354 on: April 28, 2011, 04:19:28 PM »
Aeluna: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water, 'cause we're at Aquarius!

She's an awful rapper but she sure made me laugh!

I think I choked when I read Susie and Quain had twins - HELP! I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow's update!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #355 on: April 28, 2011, 04:35:11 PM »
Nooo! Go back from where you came, Drezebell!! >:( I really don't want this Dynasty to end, I love it way too much!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #356 on: April 28, 2011, 10:24:12 PM »
Welcome Nyarah, and not so welcome Drezebell haha.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #357 on: April 29, 2011, 02:02:24 PM »
Welcome Nyarah and not so welcome Drezebell. How dare you have twins and threaten the Dynasty Susie?? The mixologist sure doesn't look like he's doing his job!

Thank you Esther, he's certainly not doing his job if you wanna drink, but he is making sure a customer has a good time, so good enough I say LOL  Seriously, my first set of unplanned twins had to come in Gen 6, Grr!

Maybe-not-so-congrats on the twins!
And maybe I should admit to skulking in the dark corner and reading from behind the glass. :)
Great story anyway!

Thank you MissMaths, I'm glad you've been enjoying the story, welcome to the front of the glass (get it? because glass sound like class?  Man I'm a dork)

She's an awful rapper but she sure made me laugh!

I think I choked when I read Susie and Quain had twins - HELP! I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow's update!

Thank you Phyre, Aeluna's gifted with wonderful sculpting, beauty, and a charming personality, but you can't have it all, so she's not a rapper LOL  You think you almost choked, imagine how I felt! LOL

Nooo! Go back from where you came, Drezebell!! >:( I really don't want this Dynasty to end, I love it way too much!

Thank you Chronic, don't worry, this dynasty won't be ending until the finish line!

Welcome Nyarah, and not so welcome Drezebell haha.

Thank you Alexandria, it may be hard to like a little nooboo who threatens a dynasty, but I think you'll see her in a whole new light after this special double update!

Velmoor: I've invented a new medicine, would you like to try it?
Bridgeport Citizen: What does it do?
Velmoor: It allows me to contain a living spirit for transport.
Bridgeport Citizen: No way! I'm not letting you mess around with my spirit, you're crazy!

ME: Things have gone wrong, powers usually forbidden would have to be used to set things right.
Juxt: Permission has been granted by the Man, the power you seek is now in the house.

Velmoor (1): Huh? There's never been a door in the middle of my inventors hallway before, I wonder where it leads?
Velmoor (2): Woah, it looks like a time machine I made, but mine have never hummed liked this one does.
ME: The time machine has been empowered by the Metropolis Chip.  Velmoor, I need your help, if things go on like they are, the Dynasty is doomed, and I've worked too hard for that to be allowed.  So I need you to journey into the past, and insure that Nyarah is born alone.
Velmoor (2): You want me to erase my granddaughter?! No!
ME: You have the tools you need, she can be preserved.
Velmoor: I don't know, this is a hard decision, shouldn't the whole family decide this together?
ME: There is no decision, it must be done, and you are the only one who can go through the portal.
Velmoor: I can't do that to Drezebell, it's not fair!
ME: Why don't we let her decide?
Velmoor: She's just a baby, how can she decide anything?
ME: She won't always be a baby, and we have a time machine.

Velmoor: Alright, if they're the only ones you'll let me consult on this, I'll go talk to the twins.
ME: To the future!

ME: Early in the morning, many years in the future, Nyarah and Drezebell are pulled downstairs by their grandfather, to a room none of them have ever seen before.
Velmoor (Internal Monologue): My little babies look like such sophisticated women! It's so jarring, I just saw them wrapped in swaddling clothes.
Drezebell: Is this about what you were telling us yesterday, how I can never get married, because of the size of the house?  I don't know how I feel about that yet, so please don't ask.
Velmoor: No, it's not about that.

Drezebell: What do you mean you're from the future?  You seem the same as you always have.
Nyarah: Well, if you had to choose someone to travel through time, you'd want someone tough and resilient like Grandfather has always been.
Drezebell: True, if I were ME, he is who I'd choose.
*Velmoor glows in the praise of these two lovely granddaughters he's only now meeting.*

Velmoor: I'm not sure how much your father and our family have taught you about the rules governing our world, but if it hasn't been said clearly before, it must be said now, Drezebell, your existence will end our chance for Immortality in the Hall of Fame.
Nyarah: You can't be serious?!
Drezebell: How can it be my fault, I love this family, I would do anything for you!
Velmoor: It's not your fault, it's no one's fault, it is merely what is.  A random chance thrown against our family, but if we can come to an agreement, then we can still continue on, but I'm afraid Drezebell can't be part of our Dynasty.

Nyarah: But you have an idea right? Something better than just letting Drezebell disappear, some invention, or something?

Drezebell: You can't expect me to give up my life, and everyone I love, and disappear, this is crazy, I deserve a life!
Velmoor: I couldn't agree with you more, and that's why I've come here, to when you have had a life, a life with our family.  You know us Drezebell, know the sacrifices we've made, and the love we have for each other.  Has it been enough, are we worth preserving?

Next Time: Part 2 Drezebell's Decision coming up immediately!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #358 on: April 29, 2011, 02:11:23 PM »

Velmoor: I want you to know, though you will be giving up your life in this home, and even in this world, there are other worlds, worlds I intend to see and explore. I can take you with me once our work is complete, to explore far away lands, and do things we can only imagine now.
Nyarah (Internal Monologue): My sister is so active and brave, she's always seemed to big for this town, like nothing can contain her, but I can't imagine my life without her.
Drezebell (Internal Monologue): Other worlds? Grand adventures? To maybe even fall in love, and have a family of my own? It seems like an impossible dream.

Velmoor (1): I've developed a medicine at work, that will allow me to take your spirit with me, and I promise that I will give you the life you deserve when I can.
Drezebell (2): Will it hurt?
Velmoor (2): No, it won't hurt, it would just be like falling asleep, and then you'll awaken when the time has come for our glorious world adventures.
Drezebell (Internal Monologue) (2): This is the biggest decision of my life, can I take this chance for my family, and for myself?

Drezebell: All right, I'll do it, if there's anyone I trust to keep a promise to me it's you Grandfather.
Velmoor: Thank you so much, I will never forget you, or what you have done for all of us.

Nyarah: How long do we have?
Drezebell: Not long I think.
Nyarah: I don't know if I could have done all this without you by my side.
Drezebell: You'll be fine, I hope I will be too.
Nyarah: You know, you're always going to be the most important member of the family now, there's no way I can top giving up your existence to save the family.
Drezebell: I love you, you always know how to make me smile.

Velmoor: Oh gosh, they're after me, demons, ghosts, insects!
Velmoor: Woah, I made it!  When am I?
ME: Two days before the twins birth, you know what to do, now get to it.

Velmoor: You've always been such a great friend, and you've always been ambitious, but never pursued your dreams, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me and improve your life.
Renee Branham: I think I would, I've wasted so much of my life, I think I'm ready to do more.

ME: So Renee joins the household, and works on making new friends, she joins the law enforcement career, trying to make a difference.

ME: She also gets a new look and wardrobe overhaul, the formal skirt matches the jacket, but I accidentally highlighted it when taking the picture, so it looks weird. Note to self, mind pointer when taking fashion shots.

Next Time: The Birth, take 2!

Author's Notes: Time travel scenes were of course created outside of continuity, and after Nyarah second birth. (I wasn't going to risk time travelling bringing in another family member, that's for sure)  I wanted Renee to look like an elderly Drezebell, but with her parents, I didn't think she'd end up blond as a wheat field, so that didn't work out as I intended.  But man is Drezebell pretty!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #359 on: April 29, 2011, 02:18:09 PM »
That's awesome! Wow you are so inventive with your story! Thank you Drezebell and welcome Renee. May you live long enough for only one nooboo!