Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 223560 times)

adskelton70

Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #450 on: May 14, 2011, 12:02:08 PM »
Whew!!!  *wipes brow*  I have finally caught up on this thread, and I must say, Juxt, you have done an OUTSTANDING job with this Dynasty story!!!!  I am ready and waiting for the next update.  You are very funny!  Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #451 on: May 14, 2011, 12:04:26 PM »
Whew!!!  *wipes brow*  I have finally caught up on this thread, and I must say, Juxt, you have done an OUTSTANDING job with this Dynasty story!!!!  I am ready and waiting for the next update.  You are very funny!  Thanks so much for sharing with us!
I agree with you, and welcome to the forum adskelton! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #452 on: May 14, 2011, 01:22:36 PM »
LOL Bad Immortals, bad! Listen to Juxt - wear your clothes.
You have special powers, Juxt! Now I can't stop singing "call on me...spin spin sugar"
Lovely moodlets, aren't they?
Awesome (hilarious, as well) update, Juxt, as always! :D

Thank you Chronic, yes I have the magical power of quotation! LOL The family was listening to me, just a little too literally, I never told them they couldn't wear their PJs. Yeah, Sims moodlets can be some of the funniest little things.

I never knew bubble blowing is a secret skill. The llamas are fantastic (and purple to boot)!

Thank you Phyre, I didn't know either until Sashyna started doing cool stuff with my bubble bar all of a sudden, then I was thinking to myself "Hey! That's cool *capture screen*"  The thing with Sims and llamas is weird, they pop up everywhere!

I love the llama bubbles!! I think Nyarah's trying to play hide-and-seek in the garden with you, Juxt, that's why she had to wear her nightgown. :D

Thank you lilygirl, well, I guess Gheez's pattern does help her blend with her money trees, but honestly, she doesn't strike me as the stealthy type. ;)

Must. Get. Bubble Bar. The llama bubbles are too awesome for words.

Thank you cathyknits, I'm glad I could share the love of bubbles with you.

Thank you adskelton70, you must have been very determined, it's fairly long by now.  I'm glad you enjoyed my not-so-little slice of fun insanity.  Not much waiting involved in this thread though, I can't keep myself away from my posting.  Hello, my name is Juxt, and I am a writing addict. ME: Hi Juxt!

Thank you Missmaths!

Aeluna: Why are we partying? Because it's a day ending in 'Y!' Woo!
Susie: Yeah, my birthday!  Remember people this is a bash with the intent to raise money for my next campaign, not a pointless party!

ME: With Nyarah and Susie right next to each other, you can see how similar they do look, not perfect carbon copies, but the watermelon sure didn't grow far from the vine.

Susie: Thank you everyone, for coming to my party, and for donating!
Party Goers: Happy birthday Susie!

ME: Not the worst elder transformation I've ever seen, but she still has a date with the mirror in her future.

ME: Like many young girls, Nyarah spends most of the party checking out the boys.
Dwayne Brenner (Internal Monologue): I hear Nyarah is going to be the family band, and she's so pretty and cool, and she's talking to me, her voice is like music!
Nyarah: Hi, did you know I'm interested in astrology as a hobby?  What's your sign?

Dax Bacon: Wow, I've never been to a party where people wanted to take my picture before, you're the coolest politician ever Susie!
Susie: Just remember to donate to my campaign before you leave.
ME: He did remember, so did all the other guests. This party netted over 50K for her campaign.  I wish my Sim family could donate, we have more than enough cash LOL

Susie: Do you still think I'm pretty?
Quain: Are you kidding, every line in your face reminds me of every loving smile you've ever given me, and your eyes are still the most beautiful blue in the whole world.  You are the most gorgeous woman in the world, time will never take that from you.
Susie: Oh Quain, I love you!
Woohooium: *Glow, glow, heart, heart*

ME: The next morning Susie makes her way through the makeover mamba.  I really like her hair!

Next Time: You know them, you love them and the mischief they cause, it's Velmoor antics!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #453 on: May 14, 2011, 02:21:17 PM »
Awesome updates Juxt! Happy birthday Susie, I agree with Quain, you're still beautiful!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #454 on: May 14, 2011, 02:31:25 PM »
Oh YES! I finally finished reading all 40 something pages!
Great Dynasty~! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #455 on: May 14, 2011, 03:58:11 PM »
Awesome, awesome update, Juxt!
Happy birthday dear Susie. I hope you stay around for a little longer. You are my fave mortal spouse so far! ^^"
So, who did you choose to be the sixth spouse? Please tell us - dieing here! ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

adskelton70

« Reply #456 on: May 14, 2011, 04:06:19 PM »
I have read many of the shorter dynasties already, and there are some very talented writers on our boards here!  It took me a day and a half of reading nothing else (it kinda felt like I was trying to improve a skill with a book to get to Level 10.  :D  LOL) and I got caught up to page 46!  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's attempts to create dynasties, even though I have not posted on them all, and I fully intend to read the other long ones out there, too.  I may start my own dynasty before too long, but I am not clever enough to snap the pics and create the story.  It is much more fun for me to read than write.

Thanks so much for the welcome, MissMaths!

Oh, and instead of typing out my screen name, please, everyone, call me Angie, or even ADS (my initials.)  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #457 on: May 14, 2011, 06:05:12 PM »
Happy Birthday Susie! She does look like Nyarah. I like her makeover.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #458 on: May 14, 2011, 10:09:00 PM »
Happy birthday Susie!

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #459 on: May 15, 2011, 03:18:01 AM »
Happy Elderversary Susie! She still looks young!

I'm curious which who Nyarah will ultimately pick with all the boys in town drooling over her!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #460 on: May 15, 2011, 10:42:17 AM »
Happy Birthday Susie! YAY for combining her birthday party with a fund raising party, that's just good politics.

Good luck to Nyarah on finding one man, you only get one Nyarah.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #461 on: May 15, 2011, 02:01:19 PM »
Awesome updates Juxt! Happy birthday Susie, I agree with Quain, you're still beautiful!

Thank you Esther, I was a bit impressed by how well Susie is holding up.

Oh YES! I finally finished reading all 40 something pages!
Great Dynasty~! ;D

Thank you Simstar, wow, two people finishing in two days, that's a little uncanny! Must be all the nice things people reading this thread have said about it.  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Awesome, awesome update, Juxt!
Happy birthday dear Susie. I hope you stay around for a little longer. You are my fave mortal spouse so far! ^^"
So, who did you choose to be the sixth spouse? Please tell us - dieing here! ;D

Thank you Chronic, Susie doesn't have an immediate appointment with Grim in her future, don't worry.  Wow, she's your favorite, that's cool! I think mine was Karina, playing a firefighter was cool.  Not telling! Not that it would necessarily mean anything if I did, just cause she's met a few boys, doesn't mean that she's already met her husband, or maybe she has, you'll see ;D

I have read many of the shorter dynasties already, and there are some very talented writers on our boards here!  It took me a day and a half of reading nothing else (it kinda felt like I was trying to improve a skill with a book to get to Level 10.  :D  LOL) and I got caught up to page 46!  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's attempts to create dynasties, even though I have not posted on them all, and I fully intend to read the other long ones out there, too.  I may start my own dynasty before too long, but I am not clever enough to snap the pics and create the story.  It is much more fun for me to read than write.

Thanks so much for the welcome, MissMaths!

Oh, and instead of typing out my screen name, please, everyone, call me Angie, or even ADS (my initials.)  :)

Thanks Angie, wow, a day and a half, that's pretty cool, go me!  The dynasty stories are totally awesome, I read a bunch of them myself.  If you decide you want to try your hand at writing a story, I'd certainly give it a look-see.

Happy Birthday Susie! She does look like Nyarah. I like her makeover.

Thank you Gogowars, well, Nyarah looks like Susie rather ;)

Happy Elderversary Susie! She still looks young!

I'm curious which who Nyarah will ultimately pick with all the boys in town drooling over her!

Thank you Phyre, Susie is a really good looking elder, I was happy for her, she deserves to stay pretty, plus it gives me high hopes for a pretty elder Nyarah as well.  With so many boys to choose from, it will be awhile before Nyarah bothers to pick for sure.

Happy Birthday Susie! YAY for combining her birthday party with a fund raising party, that's just good politics.

Good luck to Nyarah on finding one man, you only get one Nyarah.

Thank you lilygirl, I had fun with that party, it's nice when my party skills go to good use.  Well, Nyarah only gets one husband, but she gets as many suitors as I want LOL

ME: Susie is now working her way through her ice statues, maybe she'll make it to 25 before she rests, maybe she won't, what I do know is she's having fun with that chainsaw!

Limo Driver: Are you ready to go ma'am.
Susie: Yes, let's go.
Driver (Into radio): The llama is on the move!
Susie: I'm not sure I like that as my call sign.
Driver: Sorry ma'am, but it's traditional.

Nyarah: What's cute and blushes and doesn't know what to say?
Dwayne Brenner: What's that?
Nyarah: You when I tell you how good you look!
Dwayne: Or maybe it's you when I tell you that you take my breath away.
Nyarah: *Blushes*

Dwayne: I notice you don't have a reply for that one.
Nyarah: *Blushes more*

Velmoor: I'm going on an adventure, I'm going underground! I'm gonna look for stuff, and then I'll show you what I've found! *hums to his own made up song*
ME: You can't sing!  Stop trying!
Velmoor: I can defy gravity, I can do anything!

Velmoor (1): I got this cool pill at work, they say it will take care of small injuries.
Susie (1): Sure, I'll try one, I nicked my finger earlier today.
Velmoor (Internal Monologue)(2): I think I'll go upgrade some more things, my wrench is telling me it's lonely.
Susie (2): Velmoor, I think those pills are too strong.
Velmoor (2): What, why?
Susie (3): Zzzzz
Velmoor (Internal Monologue)(3): Huh, I guess she's right!

Velmoor: I hit the nail, on the head, I'm upgrading solar panels, that's what I said.
ME: Stop making up songs to sing!
Paparazzi: Wow, that's terrible, good thing a camera can't capture sound, stick to being a genius!

ME: Nothing gets more attention than two famous ladies having a night on the town!
Music: Put the needle on the record when the song beats go like this!
Pump up the volume, pump up the volume, pump up the volume, dance dance!

Next Time: Break out your dancing shoes, Nyarah's adult birthday party is coming up!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #462 on: May 15, 2011, 02:08:53 PM »
That was funny! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #463 on: May 15, 2011, 02:10:35 PM »
I think you meant "Nyarah's young adult birthday is coming up. ;)
Woo, Sashyna and Susie rock! Rock I tell ya!
So happy for Nyarah. :D And stop making up songs, Velmoor!
LOL That song is awesome too! Juxt, are you reading my mind? ;D
Super awesome update, nevertheless!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #464 on: May 15, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »
Limo Driver: Are you ready to go ma'am.
Susie: Yes, let's go.
Driver (Into radio): The llama is on the move!
Susie: I'm not sure I like that as my call sign.
Driver: Sorry ma'am, but it's traditional.

I sprayed my diet coke all over my computer screen when I read this!  'The llama is on the move!'  HYSTERICAL!!  I so love the De D'Onlyns!!

Welcome to the forums, Angie!  You have excellent taste in dynasties!  :D