Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 226472 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #525 on: May 23, 2011, 06:07:57 PM »
Welcome Miguel!! I don't think Velmoor will heal anyone by kicking them!! He could kill them!!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #526 on: May 24, 2011, 03:52:54 PM »
WOO! Welcome Miguel! Woah, he looks quite handsome! :D
Go Velmoor, go Draigoth, go Quain and Susie!
Awesome update, Juxt!
Yea, I meant everyday chapters lol ;D

Thank you Chronic, I think Miguel is pretty easy on the eyes myself.  I have no idea how many updates I've posted, if I knew how many times I'd posted to this thread, I'd just minus 5 from that and give you an estimate, but going through 50+ pages to count updates doesn't sound like a fun way to spend an hour, sorry.

My singing Velmoor is back! Don't let ME get you down!

Big welcome to Miguel! We know he can stomach Nyarah, (and probably a little bit more ;)), hopefully he can also stomach the rest of the crazies in the house!

Malcolm didn't show up for clinic this time?! He didn't die did he?  :o

Thank you Phyre, recent diagnostic show Malcolm is in his final days, he's probably recharging at home. Hey, only Velmoor is crazy, it's what makes him special. Everyone else is just, umm, unique. I love ME puns, I find them endlessly amusing so thanks for that.

Awesome update!  Is his favorite color spice brown by chance?  He's very handsome and I'm glad Nyarah found someone!

Thank you Rica, yes, that is his favorite color, smashing good guess ;)

Welcome Miguel! He's cute! 3 out of 4 is awesome! Go kick some more Velmoor! Velmoor: Pfft, just like Sims can't make their own decisions, or see the people who check in on their lives, right? Well, Sims aren't supposed to make their own decisions Velmoor, that's what Juxt is for. Telling you what to do haha.

Thank you Esther.
Velmoor: Well maybe some Sims follow what ME tells us to do, or you other watchers, but I'm a free agent, I do what I decide! I can defy gravity, I can do anything!

Welcome Miguel!! I don't think Velmoor will heal anyone by kicking them!! He could kill them!!

Thank you Gogowars, Velmoor has magical kicks, they apparently are capable of curing such issues as: indigestion, flu, cold, and llama tail.  They have yet to summon Grim to a clinic, but I have my fingers crossed, I want to inject Grim with goo, is that so much to ask?

Miguel (1): My illness is getting worse, I really wish I could make Nyarah choose a young healthy man to give her heart too.
ME: Good luck with that, I can barely get her to change her mind, you never will.
Nyarah (2): Don't worry Miguel, Velmoor will give you some pills to help control your disorder, I'll help make sure you're OK.
Nyarah (Internal Monologue): Sometimes the fates are so cruel, I thought being beautiful and famous would be enough, but suddenly, if someone offered, I would give it all up to give Miguel better health.
Miguel (Internal Monologue): Nyarah is so beautiful, I can't believe she would let me hold her so close! I feel better already.

Sashyna: There's already a notice in the paper about the upcoming wedding party, have you even gotten engaged yet? Miguel and I have talked about what he would like in a wedding, do you have any thoughts on the ceremony?
Nyarah: They look so happy don't they? I want to be that happy.
Sashyna: Honey, we're wedding planning, not wedding dreaming.
Nyarah: We can't really plan the wedding before we have the engagement, that's just weird.

Miguel: Are you sure I'm who you want? You could have any man in Bridgeport, and you know it.
Nyarah: Well, any man in Bridgeport can't have me, I was meant to be with you, it's like an empty spot in my heart has been fixed, and it has been that way since the instant I saw you.
Miguel: But...
Nyarah: *Kiss* Shut up silly, you win, now act like a champion!

ME: Shhh, Velmoor is sleeping in his new room, I let him decorate it himself.

Sashyna: What do you mean you don't have any fresh fruit for my drink?! My family owns this place, get some!
Mixologist: Of course ma'am, let me keep looking.
ME: If you look very closely, you'll see Makenzie is still working as a bouncer here, which I think is both cool, and convenient for socializing.

Quain (reading from book): To lure in a silver salmon you must use the correct bait, and be fishing in the proper locations.
Cave Gnome: I'll show you how to really catch a fish. Hi-Ya! No fish is escaping after a wallop like that one!

Miguel: *Huff, puff* A journey of 500 Kilometers, begins with a single jog *Huff, puff*

Miguel: Unfair advantage, playing in your swim suit, I can barely keep my mind on the game!
Nyarah: It's about winning my love, and that's just what I'm going to do!

Next Time: Incarnations of Immortality gets a gig as a four piece band, and all sorts of happy gooey romantic stuff! Woo!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #527 on: May 24, 2011, 04:17:45 PM »
Velmoor: Thank you miss, but I'm still very much in love with Alison, so I'll have to refuse.
ME: Don't feel bad, he says that to all the ladies who ask him out from work too.
Velmoor: Plus Sims and Watchers share some molecular dissimilarities that would make it impossible for me to procreate with you even if I were so inclined, many apologies.

Oh Velmoor, just one more reason I'm so smitten with you!  I would never try to sully your love for Alison with a tawdry affair, molecular dissimilarities aside.  My husband is grateful that you are a perfect gentleman even if I didn't act very ladylike.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #528 on: May 24, 2011, 04:25:41 PM »
Awesome update! I think we are playing the same game right Juxt? I control mine not the other way around!  ??? What kind of illness does Miguel have? Sashyna is such a drama queen! Looks like Nyarah knows what it takes to win! You go girl!!  ;D

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #529 on: May 24, 2011, 04:29:14 PM »
I've just started counting updates, 58 at the end of pg 25. ;D

EDIT: Okay, there's 112 updates overall, and every single one is brilliant! ;D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #530 on: May 24, 2011, 10:41:31 PM »
Welcome Miguel.
I love Velmoors room :D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #531 on: May 25, 2011, 12:40:46 AM »
Velmoor's new room is fabulous!

Nyarah's right, it's not cheating, as long as she didn't change clothes just before the chess match began. Chess is a mind game, that's how Nyarah's playing it. You go girl!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #532 on: May 25, 2011, 03:06:53 AM »
I'm so sorry I wasn't the first to comment on this update, but it's AWESOME! Why am I surprised? 112 updates and each of them deserves an AWESOME!
I love Velmoor's new room! Good night, hon.
Poor Miguel, Nyarah will cure your illness. ;D
I LOVE how you've recolored that laundry basket! It goes very well with its surroundings.
AWESOME update, Juxt! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #533 on: May 25, 2011, 03:45:17 AM »
I love Velmoor's room! Also the caveman and Quian was funny!

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #534 on: May 25, 2011, 05:42:12 AM »
Velmoor's room is so Velmoor. The awesomeness of so much concentrated Velmoor'Fab would almost cause you to faint!

Miguel is such a cutie, but also so insecure! I hope he'll realize soon that Nyarah has chosen him so he can clean up his act. Women like it when you take initiative now and then Miguel!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #535 on: May 25, 2011, 02:53:14 PM »
Oh Velmoor, just one more reason I'm so smitten with you!  I would never try to sully your love for Alison with a tawdry affair, molecular dissimilarities aside.  My husband is grateful that you are a perfect gentleman even if I didn't act very ladylike.

Thank you Katluvr, Velmoor's glad you're not as upset about being turned down as some of his lady patients.

Awesome update! I think we are playing the same game right Juxt? I control mine not the other way around!  ??? What kind of illness does Miguel have? Sashyna is such a drama queen! Looks like Nyarah knows what it takes to win! You go girl!!  ;D

Thank you Esther, most of the time, Sims listen to ME, but with free will on, not always, and Velmoor does what he wants, I tell him to keep his mouth shut, he runs to tell his mother *sigh* at least she hasn't been flapping her mouth all over. Unfortunately Miguel suffers from a mild to moderate case of the aging bug that afflicts many service type Sims. Nyarah knew before moving him in, but could not be dissuaded by reason, the heart wants what it wants.  Miguel lights up her wish panel like Christmas, and that what I look for in a Dynasty spouse. Sashyna is my original Drama queen, and always will be  ;)

I've just started counting updates, 58 at the end of pg 25. ;D

EDIT: Okay, there's 112 updates overall, and every single one is brilliant! ;D

Thank you MissMaths, man, I can't believe you counted them all, go you! I try my best to keep up the quality on my updates, and I'm pleased you approve. Wow 113 now, that seems like a lot of updates!

Welcome Miguel.
I love Velmoors room :D

Thank you Alexandria, I love going through all the odd things in the game to find things to shove in Velmoor's room.

Velmoor's new room is fabulous!

Nyarah's right, it's not cheating, as long as she didn't change clothes just before the chess match began. Chess is a mind game, that's how Nyarah's playing it. You go girl!

Thank you lilygirl, you're right, Chess is a match between strategic minds, and Nyarah's just more, aggressive, about winning. She was in the hottub when Migel decided he wanted to play a game with her, she just hustled over, and "forgot" to change back into street clothes. Miguel lost, but he did get the consolation prize of sitting across from Nyarah for several hours.

I'm so sorry I wasn't the first to comment on this update, but it's AWESOME! Why am I surprised? 112 updates and each of them deserves an AWESOME!
I love Velmoor's new room! Good night, hon.
Poor Miguel, Nyarah will cure your illness. ;D
I LOVE how you've recolored that laundry basket! It goes very well with its surroundings.
AWESOME update, Juxt! :D

Thank you Chronic, no need to apologize, you can't expect to get first every time, Sims forum posters are sneaky that way. Aww, thank you for all the awesome compliments. Nyarah will make him feel better, but not even Velmoor has found a true cure for the NPC Aging Bug.

I love Velmoor's room! Also the caveman and Quian was funny!

Thank you Gogowars, I love the funny things gnomes do, though I still wish I didn't have to drag at least 3 of them off the dining table every freaking day.

Velmoor's room is so Velmoor. The awesomeness of so much concentrated Velmoor'Fab would almost cause you to faint!

Miguel is such a cutie, but also so insecure! I hope he'll realize soon that Nyarah has chosen him so he can clean up his act. Women like it when you take initiative now and then Miguel!

Thank you Phyre, he is a bit insecure, but an ill man, all alone in a new city, with no family, he has cause to be. I'm sure he'll find his footing with so many people in the house to help him.  Decorating for Velmoor is so much fun, his room and workshop were more fun to build than anything else in the house.

ME: Nyarah has her on stage debut with the Incarnations of Immortality at Eugi's.
Miguel: I think it's so admirable that you chose to get into politics, ever since I was a little boy, I've wanted to be in law enforcement, but I just didn't think I could cut it.
Susie: Well I think you'd be an invaluable asset to the Bridgeport police force, I'll put in a good word for you.
Susie (Internal Monologue): Look at Aeluna up on the table, there's no stopping De D'Onlyn ladies!

Miguel (1): Ooh, that's very nice I feel so relaxed, what is it you wanted to ask me?
Nyarah (2): One more thing, I want you to be in the right mood before I ask.

Nyarah: Miguel, if there's one thing I've learned from meeting you, it's not about the time you have, it's about what you do with it, and what I want to do is be with you. Will you be my boyfriend, do you really love me?
Miguel: Mi Amor, my beautiful girl, of course I love you, I love you so much, I wish I had more time to give you, but what I have is yours, my heart, my love, my life, yours to have, or to have cast aside.  I only wish I had more to give.
Nyarah: Don't ever think you aren't enough for me, you give me what I need, I would never ask for more.

Nyarah (1): I'm a secretary, I'm a modest lady, and I'm ready to have my heart swept away by the pathetic leading man of this picture, I can do this!
ME: Hey, in the background it's Al Kuykendall, sorry buddy, you're showing up weeks too late, walk on by!
Nyarah (2): It's going to be an awesome movie, this is my costume, don't you love it?! You should totally be there.
Citizen (2): Well, I was going to go on a vacation, but a movie premier is pretty cool too.

Miguel (1): I have something to give you my snow flake, a special present for you.
Nyarah (1): Ooh, I love presents, what is it?
Miguel (2): It is a ring, that long ago, my father gave to my mother, and now, I offer it to you, would you like to have it, and me, for the rest of your life?
Nyarah (2): *Gasp*

Nyarah: It's so soon, but honestly I've been hoping you would ask me, it's so beautiful!
Miguel: It's not half so lovely as you are, I can't believe I could ever be so lucky, I thought I would die without ever having known love, you are my miracle.

Nyarah: Oh Miguel, I'm so happy I can barely stand it!
Miguel (Internal Monologue): Nyarah deserves a husband who does more with his life than serve drinks, if this impossible dream can come true, then perhaps my dream of becoming a secret agent can as well.

Nyarah: I feel like I can see our future, dancing right in front of my eyes, it's so beautiful. I don't want to wait, I want to be married as soon as we can, I want my mother to be there with us.
Miguel: I want those things also, I want to make you happy.
Nyarah: Well I have a thought on how you could do that right now.
Woohooium: *Glow, heart, heart, heart*

Next Time: Wedding bliss, and a mortal who will be missed.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #536 on: May 25, 2011, 03:04:01 PM »
Congratulations! Aw, NPC bug bites..
That was so sweet.
Go Aeluna! Loving the De D'Onlyn dancing!
Woo! First this time. ;D
Awesome update, Juxt!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #537 on: May 25, 2011, 04:02:08 PM »
I can't help but wonder whether Nyarah asking Miguel to go steady was just a ploy to get him to propose to her, rather than the other way around. She can be sneaky like that.

Regardless though, to the newly-engaged couple: Happy *glow, heart, heart, heart* .. er, times together for a very long time to come! Knowing Nyarah, and with Sashyna as wedding-planner, I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful (and possibly very grandeur)!

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #538 on: May 25, 2011, 04:44:26 PM »
Woo, great update! WOO! And I was so bored, about to go to sleep at 4 in the morning (I'm an insomniac) and so I did it to waste some time ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #539 on: May 25, 2011, 05:30:51 PM »
Congrats to Miguel and Nyarah!

anything