Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 225778 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #600 on: June 03, 2011, 03:28:46 PM »
Wow! 13K now, a huge thank you to all who take the time to read this story *confetti*

Yayza for birthdays, and time paradoxes, (love them, who doesn't?) and for Velmoor and his purple pants! :D Happy birthday Lynnore, gorgeous clothes as always! ;D

Thank you MissMaths, those are his swimming clothes, which of course means he'll wear them for anything but going into water, that's what his nice suits are for! I love Velmoor, he's so wacky.

That is one of the funniest things I've read (I say one of the funniest as you have had some pretty awesome dialog  ;))

Awesome update, Lynnore is adorable!

Thank you SassySimmer, I do try to add a heaping spoonful of chuckles! I like Lynnore too, but I suppose that obvious.

Thank you Esther!

I missed an update!

Happy Birthday Migual, Nyarah and Lynnore! She's such a cutey, the perfect mix of mum and dad!

Maybe Velmoor should watch some Star Trek episodes, that may teach him the finer point of temporal mechanics and space-time paradoxes!

Thank you Phyre, she does seem to be pretty evenly influenced by her parents genetics, I hadn't thought of it like that.

Velmoor: On Star Trek, 1. Time doesn't work that way 2. If my time machine did those things I would de-power it, break it, and seal the whole room in cement. 3. Patrick Stewart is a better captain that William Shatner any day, why does that debate even happen! 4. I'm so gonna build a better world traveling vessel than the enterprise!

Thank you Alexandria!

Thank you Chronic!

ME: Lull-a-bye, and goodnight, go to sleep now Lynn-ore, la la la, la la la, I don't know the rest of the words *hums the rest*

Sashyna: See, I told you you'd be blowing cool shapes soon, check out my chocolate llamas though, nothing beats that.
Quain: But my plumbobs match my outfit, that's fashion for you!

Bling Gnome: Fo Shizzle my peeps this piece of bling Karina brought home is the finest in all the land! Yo!
ME: He likes it so much he stayed there for about 3 days! That's devotion!

Sashyna (1): We're all a very close family, and we'll always be there for each other, can you say family.
Lynnore (1): No.
Sashyna (2): Your granny was in politics, she was very important to Bridgeport, and the world, and especially to us, can you say Susie?
Lynnore (2): Gamma Susie
Sashyna (3): You're such a smart little girl! I'm so proud of you! You look so cute when you smile, can you say smile?
Lynnore (3): Sm...Smile.
ME: And thus begins the task of teaching a toddler to talk, and filling the house with poorly pronounced chatter.

Miguel: So, you say you work for the paparazzi, right? What are you doing at our house today.
Paparazzi: Well, I was hoping to get some good shots of your family for the papers.
Miguel: Uh-huh, and what do you typically do to get those pictures.
ME: It's good to see someone turning the spotlight back on those paparazzi, see how much they like it!

Nyarah (1): Every time we can, we all get together to party, because parties are awesome!
Lynnore (1): Party, party!
Nyarah (2): Already, pictures and stories of you and me are in the paper! We're famous!
Lynnore (2): Papah!
Nyarah (2) Pretty close!
Cave Gnome (Internal Monologue): I wonder if anyone will ever write a news story about me?

Velmoor: Well, I'm done with this hole.
ME: You're filling it in yourself, you've never done that before.
Velmoor: Yeah, well, Sashyna yelled at me to clean up my own messes, she digs them up, so I must fill them up.

Nyarah: I'm totally winning!
Miguel: Well, it was an excellent first throw, but I think I'm still in the game princess!
ME: Not the most typical couple activity, but at least they're having fun.

Next Time: Mackenzie Sleep joins the dark side, noooo!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #601 on: June 03, 2011, 03:35:47 PM »
Awesome update! I thought Mackenzie was already a vampire!!  ???

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #602 on: June 03, 2011, 04:26:11 PM »
Oooooh, the dark side. Dun dun duuuuuh! :o That's what I thought Esther! I'm confuzzled/confused, they mean the same. :D
Awesome update, loving the toddler speech. Hehe LOL. ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #603 on: June 03, 2011, 06:21:03 PM »
Great update! I think Mackenzie will die, as she is already a vampire.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #604 on: June 03, 2011, 07:08:17 PM »
Or maybe she'll bake cookies!
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #605 on: June 03, 2011, 09:18:58 PM »
Or Mackenzie got a new job as an outstanding citizen like Artie!

Awesome update.  I do love me some toddlers.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #606 on: June 03, 2011, 11:36:48 PM »
I love the part of the garden where Nyarah is teaching Lynnore to talk - it looks like a fairy garden!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #607 on: June 04, 2011, 05:26:33 AM »
Haha, Nyarah's already forming Lynnore into another party animal! Lynnore on the other hand seemed excited about throwing a party; they just keep getting younger don't they?!

That gnome made me laugh; as long as it's gold and shiny. Now where does that remind me of...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #608 on: June 04, 2011, 07:45:49 AM »
Woo! Lynn rocks, so is her baby chatter! More parties, yay!
I lean more towards Mackenzie joining the Criminal career. But she could die too, so that's another option... Hm...
Anyways, awesome update!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
« Reply #609 on: June 04, 2011, 07:47:48 AM »
Or, she could rob the D'Onlyns! :o

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #610 on: June 04, 2011, 04:11:44 PM »
Awesome update! I thought Mackenzie was already a vampire!!  ???

Thank you Esther, indeed Mackenzie is a vampire from birth, just like her brothers.

Oooooh, the dark side. Dun dun duuuuuh! :o That's what I thought Esther! I'm confuzzled/confused, they mean the same. :D
Awesome update, loving the toddler speech. Hehe LOL. ;D

Or, she could rob the D'Onlyns! :o

Thank you MissMaths, I have successfully created a (short lived) mystery Mwah ha ha! *cough* Darn my evil laugh is so rusty. Rob my fortress?! No one is doing that again, that place is wired with burglar alarms, someone could try I suppose.

Great update! I think Mackenzie will die, as she is already a vampire.

Thank you Gogowars, nope not death, but not a bad guess.

Or maybe she'll bake cookies!

Thank you Cathyknits, well, she probably could bake cookies, but I don't see that as joining the dark side LOL

Or Mackenzie got a new job as an outstanding citizen like Artie!

Awesome update.  I do love me some toddlers.

Thank you Ricalynn, you get a cookie for having the closest guess, but you also guessed wrongly, oh this is fun for me!

I love the part of the garden where Nyarah is teaching Lynnore to talk - it looks like a fairy garden!

Thank you Alexandria, that was the first outdoor decorating I did, it's also where I throw my gnomes when they get all uppity and start standing on my tables.

Haha, Nyarah's already forming Lynnore into another party animal! Lynnore on the other hand seemed excited about throwing a party; they just keep getting younger don't they?!

That gnome made me laugh; as long as it's gold and shiny. Now where does that remind me of...

Thank you Phyre, oh yes, Nyarah will make sure that Lynnore loves a good party!

Woo! Lynn rocks, so is her baby chatter! More parties, yay!
I lean more towards Mackenzie joining the Criminal career. But she could die too, so that's another option... Hm...
Anyways, awesome update!

Thank you Chronic, both options are not what happens tee-hee! I don't really like writing toddler chatter, it hurts me to purposely misspell things, but it is soo cute.

Draigoth (1): My grandson Velmoor insists there's Sim life on other planets, and that he's seen it himself, I think he might be really crazy.
Lynnore (1): Cwazy Planets!
Draigoth (2): One day your G4 Grandma Sashyna is going to make you a very special meal.
Lynnore (2): Nom noms time?
Draigoth (3): But since all this time talking has been so serious, I think we should discuss which color palette you should use for you makeup when you're a little older.
Lynnore (3): Colors, colors, pretty colors!

Sashyna: I hate new kitchen help, they never listen! At least there's not a party when I get home this time.

Paparazzi (1): Maybe if I concentrate really hard, I can phase through the locked gate to get some good pictures.
Paparazzi (2): This could work, wait, can ghosts hold cameras?
Grim (2): No mortal, do not be foolish!
Paparazzi (2): This plan isn't working out the way I intended.
Bling (2): Fo realz yo! Check this shiny piece of awesome out!
Mackenzie (2): When one falls, another is called.
ME: No Mackenzie, you've joined the dark side, become one of them! A paparazzi! Nooo!

Grim: Beware mortal Mackenzie, for truly foul torments befall those paparazzi who make a nuisance of themselves.
Velmoor: Dude, you're that Grim Ted, I'm totally gonna kick your butt.
Grim: Oh, uh, look at the time, I must go *poof*
Mackenzie: It must be my connections to famous people that got me this new job, it's nice not working in the entertainment service industry anymore. Oh yeah, Velmoor, do you have any comment to make about threatening Ted the Grim?
Velmoor: Yeah he better watch out, I've been to the future, and I've seen the beating he's going to take!

Sashyna: Ahh, it's late, late at night, the time when only I am still awake.  I love my family, but sometimes I just need some quiet time to unwind, you know ME?
ME: It's understandable, the household is getting pretty wild.

ME: That's what you're wearing to go to the future?!
Velmoor: Yes what better disguise than to dress like a native.
ME: You look like a weird cro-magnon man!
Velmoor: Exactly, sneaky!
ME: What exactly happens in the future?
Velmoor: You wanna know, make your own time machine.

Nyarah: Hey pretty girl, I found you, are you having fun with Draigoth?
Lynnore: *Happy toddler laughter*
Draigoth: If she'd stay still for half a second, she'd make an excellent subject for my paintings.
Nyarah: Maybe she'll settle down as she gets older.
ME: Don't count on it.

Nyarah: Come on baby, come to your mommy, what you'll move around any time but when I'm trying to teach you to walk?
ME: Maybe she just wishes she could be more rebellious.
Nyarah: She's a toddler, she literally doesn't know the meaning of the word. Plus rambunctious isn't the same as rebellious.
ME: Sounds like you're splitting hairs to me.

Next Time: A special relative ghost.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #611 on: June 04, 2011, 04:19:37 PM »
No, Mackenzie, NOO! Don't do this!
I'm anticipating and interesting teenager-hood for Lynnore later on, Miss Rebellious. :D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #612 on: June 04, 2011, 04:24:44 PM »
Oh no! No! Mackenzie is a paparazzi! :o
I am very sad.
Nyarah, that little girl will be rebellious, 'cause we readers vote yes! ;D
Awesome update, great job, Juxt!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
« Reply #613 on: June 04, 2011, 04:57:38 PM »
Go rebellious Lynnore! :D
A paparazzi! Shock and horror! :o
Woo, go Juxt for great update! ;D

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #614 on: June 04, 2011, 05:06:46 PM »
I am jealous of the number of paparazzi you've had drop dead on your doorstep.

...and that's worse than anything I ever imagined Mackenzie actually doing.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms