Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 225554 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #645 on: June 10, 2011, 04:30:04 PM »
That was close! I'm so glad my dear Velmoor was saved... by that flower. :)

Hehe, you never fail at choosing the right songs, Juxt! That one in particular was awesome.

I'd like to see some more of Lynn, please! Why? Because she is awesome. So is the update. :D

Thank you Chronic, that was one helpful flower, and a funny happening, the best part, I had fed him ambrosia, that very day, but I guess he was already slated to die of old age when I did, so he ended up dying of old age, with his age reset to the first day of elder LOL Lynnore is always around, of course you'll see more of her :)

Oooooh, close call. Congrats to that little flower right there! ;D
Missed some updates, happy birthday Lynn! Loving the picture at the dresser, "No you stupid dresser, you can't withstand my onslaught! Just open already, yeesh." Aww, nice clothes after the dresser released its yield, lol. ;D

Thank you MissMaths, everyone misses update, it's the way of the Internet. That dresser can be very stubborn, must be protesting it's overuse or something like that.

That was a little too close for comfort - although I suppose if anyone's going to, essentially, invite Grim over for a social call, it's going to be Velmoor.

Thank you Cathyknits, it was very appropriate that it was Velmoor, if any Sim could handle, or even enjoy, such a very near death encounter, it would be him.

Hahaha :D
That was one of the funniest things I've read on this forum!

Thank you Alexandria, that's a very nice thing to say, since as we all know, we have some first rate funny bone ticklers on this forum.

Awesome update! Velmoor just about made my heart stop!! I was like "no,please have a flower, yes!"  ;D I love those magical flowers!

Thank you Esther, this was the first time I used a death flower ever, and in my opinion, it was awesome! Grim looks so cute and possessive when he takes the flower, it totally makes me laugh!

Those comments made me laugh so hard!
Great update!

Thank you Gogowars, I'd been looking forward to that update all week! I'm glad I was able to pack in lots of funnies.

ME: So what did you think of being dead Velmoor?
Velmoor (1): What do you think I thought it was pretty scary!
Velmoor (2): Though Sinker brings up a good point, it did open up new vantage points of the Sim condition to me, for a moment, I thought I saw all the mortals of our family, then they smiled and waved goodbye, that was kind of nice. Wait, Sinker, you're talking to me now, finally!
ME: I didn't hear anything.
Velmoor (2): That must be because without lungs or a voice box his voice doesn't carry that far, I would think.

Velmoor (1): I was kind of hoping that would be Ted Grim, but it certainly wasn't, none of the right bone markers, I'm so going to choke Ted!
Velmoor (2): He's gonna cry out, "oh no, I'm so scared, someone is choking me!"
Velmoor (3): And after I scare him and beat him up, I'm sure I'll feel better about him ruining my granddaughter's wedding day.  Maybe I'll take pictures for her!

Lynnore: Fresh air, the wind whipping by, is there anything nicer than an afternoon bike ride? The answer is yes, being out of school for the day is even nicer than a bike ride, combine the two, and it's the best afternoon ever!

Lynnore: Now what am I going to do for my art history project? There must be something interesting about art that I can write about.
ME: It must be hard, sitting in Bridgeport's most extensive and expensive art history exhibit, trying to think about what to write about.
Lynnore: Yeah, why do I have to learn about art anyway? I've got it! Why Gym is Better than Art Class! That's my title, I can write about that!

Nyarah: Why yes, I'd love to pose for the camera!
Nyarah (Internal Monologue): For the hundredth thousandth time today, I just got home, I want a drink. *Sigh*
Paparazzi (Internal Monologue): Wow, that Nyarah De D'Onlyn, she's a class act, you can't catch her in a bad mood if you try!

ME: Nyarah's first two trophies, they're pretty cool! One of them is of course the coveted Simmy!

Nyarah & Miguel: *Smooches*
ME: Get a room you two!
Nyarah: This is our house, so we already have one, and we're all alone out here, so no, and go away!

Next Time: Adventures, emergencies, and vampires! Velmoor wants the spotlight!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #646 on: June 10, 2011, 04:39:16 PM »
Awesome update! I agree, it's their house so if they wanna make out in the hot tub, let them! Haha. Velmoor (2): That must be because without lungs or a voice box his voice doesn't carry that far, I would think. That makes so much sense too!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #647 on: June 10, 2011, 05:12:14 PM »
I loved the update, in fact, I loved each one so far! :D

Oh, Velmoor, you are such a sweet grandparent - it's been weeks since the incident and you still remember! Aww.

Haha, Lynn is one funny student, "Why is Gym better than Art Class" - hilarious! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #648 on: June 11, 2011, 05:56:29 AM »
Juxt! Don't you ever do that to us readers again! I nearly fainted when I saw Velmoor all see-through.

Such luck that Grim was a closet Botanist. But don't you ever do that to us again!

I think the experienced affected him more than he realizes though - for a Genius he should know Sinker can't talk without either lungs or a voice box.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #649 on: June 12, 2011, 05:41:22 AM »
Awesome update! I agree, it's their house so if they wanna make out in the hot tub, let them! Haha. Velmoor (2): That must be because without lungs or a voice box his voice doesn't carry that far, I would think. That makes so much sense too!!

Thank you Esther, Velmoor makes the best kind of sense, insane sense! LOL Oh, they wanted to do more than make out in the hot tub  ;)

I loved the update, in fact, I loved each one so far! :D

Oh, Velmoor, you are such a sweet grandparent - it's been weeks since the incident and you still remember! Aww.

Haha, Lynn is one funny student, "Why is Gym better than Art Class" - hilarious! :D

Thank you Chronic, Grim ruined my wedding plans, I'm not going to forget that, so Velmoor can't either, I will have my revenge! Lynnore has a favorite class, sure hers is different than mine, but at least she's taking some interest in school.

Juxt! Don't you ever do that to us readers again! I nearly fainted when I saw Velmoor all see-through.

Such luck that Grim was a closet Botanist. But don't you ever do that to us again!

I think the experienced affected him more than he realizes though - for a Genius he should know Sinker can't talk without either lungs or a voice box.

Thank you Phyre, don't worry, Velmoor and all immortals come complete with the death flower, and I'll be watching the timing on my Ambrosia a little closer. He may be a genius, but he's an insane eccentric one, if you hear a voice, and it says it can speak, who are we to tell it no, right? LOL

Velmoor (1): It's time once again to jump into the bright shiny hole in the ground.
Two minutes later
Elissa Kinkaid (2): Oh no, I'm so unwell, is there a doctor about?!
Velmoor (2): Can't you people go to the hospital like everyone else, what makes this an emergency, huh?
Elsa (2): The sun is charing me, and my stomach feels terrible!

Velmoor: Well, I can never turn down a Sim in trouble, I'll use my scanner to see what the trouble is.
Elissa: Thank you doctor, you're very kind.

Velmoor: High-Yah, that kick will set your stomach right, now go home, eat two plasma fruit, and stay out of the sun you dingy vampire.
Bystanders: Oh no! How could you kick a nice vampire girl like that? You're so mean!
Elissa: Ow ow owee!

Velmoor (1): Now, back to what I was doing before I was so rudely interrupted!
Velmoor (2): Woah, I slipped, ME, can you give me a hand here?
ME: Sure *pushes Velmoor down hole*
Velmoor (2): That's not what I meant!
ME: Just be glad I didn't kick you like you did Elissa!

Miguel: It's not pretty work, but someone has to find out what's happening in Bridgeport, and that's my job!
ME: Eww, you must be, uh, very dedicated.

Velmoor: Is my hair messed up, everyone in that fire gnome village was laughing at me, I think they messed up my hair.
ME: Dude, look at yourself, they messed up more than your hair!

Velmoor: Oh Aunt Cylliah, I think I've found what I needed from your books, reading them reminds me how much I miss you though.  I hope you're happy with Jessica in awesome Sim afterlife, now that I've seen it in just a glimpse, I know how happy you all must be together.

Velmoor: Yes, I suppose you can take a picture of me for your article, it won't be anything mean will it?
Mackenzie Sleep: No of course not! It's an article about the medical treatments you've been pioneering lately, they're amazing!
Velmoor: The hospital is always bugging me about bringing in good press, so go ahead.
ME: She's not the most annoying paparazzi ever at least.

Next Time: Dancing, disguises, and disappointments.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #650 on: June 12, 2011, 05:46:00 AM »
Oh, Velmoor. Up to his usual tricks. Digging around down, sacnning for sickness then kicking the patients. Oh Velmoor, you're great!
Awesome update!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #651 on: June 12, 2011, 06:45:43 AM »
I have to second what Gogo said; Velmoor is just absolutely fantastic!

We hadn't seen him kick someone in a while, so this update was right on the spot!

I bet Mackenzie is as annoying as any paparazzi, except to the De D'Onlyns. If you ask me, Velmoor was the love of her life; she just wasn't his.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #652 on: June 12, 2011, 09:06:16 AM »
And I have to third what Gogo said, Velmoor is incredible! I love that old man, he's so amazing.

Good thing that update was all about him, but I really want to see some Lynn too, please? :3

Eeh, at least Mackenzie is nice enough to write a positive article, I wonder what it's called lol. Awesome update, Juxt!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #653 on: June 12, 2011, 06:50:38 PM »
Awesome update. Kicking patients again Velmoor? I'm really glad they can't sue lol. I love the way you "helped" him when he slipped hehe. Mackenzie still loves him after all these years. That's the meaning of true love, you poor poor dear, I feel your pain!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #654 on: June 13, 2011, 02:42:25 PM »
Oh, Velmoor. Up to his usual tricks. Digging around down, scanning for sickness then kicking the patients. Oh Velmoor, you're great!
Awesome update!

Thank you Gogowars, that is Velmoor's idea of an ideal day if we throw in some time travel LOL I like the shock faces on the bystanders this time, totally made me laugh.

I have to second what Gogo said; Velmoor is just absolutely fantastic!

We hadn't seen him kick someone in a while, so this update was right on the spot!

I bet Mackenzie is as annoying as any paparazzi, except to the De D'Onlyns. If you ask me, Velmoor was the love of her life; she just wasn't his.

Thank you Phyre, I agree completely with your assessment of Mackenzie, she's always been very close to Velmoor, but he couldn't ever be interested in her because she's a vampire, and that's a dynasty no-no of course. Velmoor is lots of fun, I have no idea what this story would be like without him.

Velmoor: Very boring, and less funny, probably less cool too, because I'm awe-some!
Juxt: Yeah, yeah, keep it down, we know everyone loves you, back to work doctor  ;)
Velmoor: *Sticks out tongue*

And I have to third what Gogo said, Velmoor is incredible! I love that old man, he's so amazing.

Good thing that update was all about him, but I really want to see some Lynn too, please? :3

Eeh, at least Mackenzie is nice enough to write a positive article, I wonder what it's called lol. Awesome update, Juxt!

Thank you Chronic, I know you want more Lynnore, but I do this chronologically, and children really don't do much of interest, you'll just have to hold on until the next update tomorrow. Mackenzie's article was called Medical Applications of Teleportational Technology, it was a great article and put the hospital and Velmoor in a very positive light!

Awesome update. Kicking patients again Velmoor? I'm really glad they can't sue lol. I love the way you "helped" him when he slipped hehe. Mackenzie still loves him after all these years. That's the meaning of true love, you poor poor dear, I feel your pain!

Thank you Esther, yes, Velmoor just can't stop kicking his patients, but they seem to get better from whatever was wrong with them before, that's probably why no one sues. I wish I could find Mackenzie a nice boyfriend, but it's not easy, she's grumpy.

Miguel: Well, the Bistro in town sure won't be storing their meats improperly anymore, not after that surprise inspection!
Nyarah: Sleek, silent, beautiful, and deadly, I am, Nocturne Ninja!
ME: They work in two professions where they're constantly dressing up and acting like someone they're not, aww, they really were made for each other!

Music: Mmm - but she blinded me with science "She blinded me with science!" And failed me in biology!
ME: Velmoor unwinds at Brightmore, he deserves it!

ME: Here's the Incarnations of Immortality at the Sports Zone, reminding you, "Make sure you start a gig with your own instrument, or you can end up with a percussionist on the piano!"
Sashyna: It's not like this is a high end place, let's do this guys *slams down on the keyboard*
ME: This will be a long two hours for anyone in hearing distance.

Mixologist: I'm sorry to bother you doctor, but I am really feeling unwell all of a sudden.
Velmoor: Don't worry, I'm getting used to having my entertainment time interrupted, at least you have good manners.

Music:(Get up) you ain't too old (You ain't too hip) (get up) I ain't asking for a cartwheel (A somersault) or no flip! I just want you to (Get up) and get down, Get up out of your seat (Get up) and get down Get up and move your feet
Nyarah: Just because the gig is done, doesn't mean the party is, oh yeah!

ME: So now you're a scientist?
Miguel: Of course not, but there was a report of objects being smuggled into Bridgeport through the science center, I went in undercover to find out if anything was really going on.

ME: Look at all the ghosts, they're all over the place! 1 = Octavia Zimmer, Agustin's Sister, 2 = Susie (of course), 3 = Renee Littler, and Barry Tenderlove, original townies.
Barry: Woah, a ghost, that's creepy!
ME: Calm down dude, you're a ghost too.
Barry: What?! No way! Ack!

Quain: When you're fishing for fish, pulling up unnecessary bath items is nothing but a disappointment!
ME: I can't blame you for feeling that way, I don't care for extra bubble bath or ducks either.
Quain: The worst is the soggy birthday cakes, who would eat a cake from a lake?

Next Time: Lynnore becomes a teenager, and her party proves she knows what being a De D'Onlyn is all about!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #655 on: June 13, 2011, 05:56:15 PM »
Bridgeprt is ghost central!! Love the dancing of Nyarah and Velmoor!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #656 on: June 14, 2011, 12:32:44 AM »
Great update! ;D
Man, I can't wait to see Aleuna's teen years.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #657 on: June 14, 2011, 11:30:14 AM »
Simstar, I think you mean Lynnore.  ;)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #658 on: June 14, 2011, 12:23:21 PM »
Yeah, I do. :-X
*Facepalm*
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #659 on: June 14, 2011, 03:59:25 PM »
Bridgeport is ghost central!! Love the dancing of Nyarah and Velmoor!

Thank you Gogowars, I love being ghost central, I waited so long for ghosties, now I've got a zillion!

Great update! ;D
Man, I can't wait to see Aleuna's teen years.

Thank you Simstar, don't worry, I mix up the names too, and I'm the one who writes them all the time  ;)

Lynnore: Homework, homework, and more homework. That's practically all I ever do!
ME: What's your assignment?
Lynnore: I don't know, something about history, mostly I'm just doodling pictures of me outside, I'm really bored.

Lynnore: I wish, oh I don't care, I just want to be a teen already!
Nyarah: Yay for my baby girl, she's growing up so fast!
Lynnore: Not fast enough for me!

Lynnore (1): Come on sparkles, hurry up, do your thing!
Crowd (1): *Cheers*
Lynnore (2): Oh gosh, it's giving me the same straight hair my mom has, this just won't do! But mirrors and dressers will have to wait, it's party time!
Crowd (2): *Wolf whistles and more cheering*

Music: Making my connection as I enter the room, everybody's chilling as I set up the groove.
Pumpin' up the volume with this brand new beat, everybody's dancing and they're dancing for me.
Lynnore: Being a teen is awesome, I just can't stop dancing!
ME: Minutes into being a teen, I look away for one second, and she's already up on the tables dancing, this girl is a De D'Onlyn through and through!

Lynnore: Even I can't deny my random wardrobe was lame compared to my new outfits!
ME: Here's Lynnore looking fun, active, and lovely in her new teen clothes.

ME: Ghosts and ghosts and ghosts, makes me so happy, I don't know what I love about ghosts but they are so nifty!
1- Renee Branham, savior of the Dynasty! She got an honorary family plot spot, even though she was only in the household a few days and Elspeth Cook is in the background.
2- Allison of course!
3- Here's Moxie Sleep original townie mother to the Sleep siblings.
4- Karina Cook/Rake, I still love her hat, she's a nicely distinctive ghost.

Velmoor: I've made the perfect gift for Lynnore, my first ever inventor gnome, I'll let her name it, she'll be so excited.
ME: I know I'm excited, I've been waiting for nearly four Sim lifetimes for you to pop out one of these guys, welcome to the household creepy gnome!

Lynnore: I get to use the family exercise equipment, I even have my own key to the gate, this is my own personal spot now!
ME: Yup and you can come up here anytime you want.
Lynnore: I don't know which is better, the atmosphere of the Bridgeport Gym, or the wonderful smells coming from mom's garden, hmm, let me think. Well, there are cute guys at the gym sometimes...

Next Time: It's a rumble to remember, the battle of the month at least, Ted Grim returns to the De D'Onlyn house, and Velmoor has had enough!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

anything