Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 226384 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #675 on: June 18, 2011, 02:51:58 PM »
Hello everyone, sorry for (what was for me) the long hiatus.  I've spent the last three days battling an evil glitch, but I am proud to say I conquered it, and now things can continue on.

Aww, that was so sweet of Velmoor. He rocks! Three cheers for our ol' awesome Velmoor! :D

RIP Miguel, I hope you have a great afterlife... Oh, and also try to rest as much as you can!

I loved how Draigoth got a cameo in quite a few shots, lol. A star is born. ;D Awesome update, Juxt!

Thank you Chronic, *cheer, cheer, cheer* Yay Velmoor! Draigoth lives at his easel, but every once in a while he remembers there's a whole house to roam around in LOL

R.I.P. Miguel. Gone way too soon.  :'( That was an awesome job Velmoor! You deserve a medal for that one!! I feel so sorry for poor Nyarah. A widow way too early. And that's awesome, Velmoor loves Allison so much he won't even look at other women. Wish all men were more like him, he's an inspiration!

Thank you Esther, Nyarah got some rough knocks from Grim, an early widow, and he took her mom right before she exchanged vows with Miguel, Ted Grim deserved a wallop or two. All the De D'Onlyns are like that, they pick one partner, and that's all ;D

Thank you Tallstar!

R.I.P Miguel. :'(
And poor Grim. He's just doing his job. :(

Thank you Simstar, if it were any other Grim, I would agree, but in this story, Ted Grim is the embodiment of Grim incompetence and cruelty, any time there was an extra reason to feel upset about a Sim death (other than just being sad they died) it was Ted who did it. After he ruined my final wedding of the dynasty, I felt a serious need for payback, thus my cathartic Ted bashing LOL

R.I.P Miguel!
Grim deserved what Velmoor did to him! Taking all our sims!

Thank you Gogowars, Grim is easy to hate in general, but as long as he isn't too mean about it, I still like him, but not that Ted Grim, he ticked me off! LOL

RIP Miguel De D'Onlyn - beloved father, husband and police officer.
Velmoor is awesome but we all knew that already!  And it's good to see Draigoth has a sensible head on his shoulders.

From: Artie Grim                            To: Velmoor De D'Onlyn
15 Summerhill Court                         64 Applewood Lane
Sunset Valley, SM 565699                 Bridgeport, SM 992119

Dear Velmoor,

I would like to personally congratulate you on a butt-whooping very well done.   I admire your spunk and tenacity, as well as your choice of apparel.  My wife would come back to whoop me if I did not offer my family's condolences on the recent loss of a mortal.  I hope your granddaughter and great granddaughter recover soon.   

Until our dimensions cross again,
Artie

Thank you Rica, Miguel did live well with the time he had, and it really wasn't much, he only had three weeks with the household, I miss him. He didn't even get to see his daughter all grown up! Mean old Ted Grim.

Velmoor Note: Dear Artie, it was a sublime pleasure to kick Ted's bottom, but don't worry, I don't blame all Grims for his incompetence, thanks for the extra info, ensuring that I would beat up the right Grim. Enjoy having your life ruled by two toddlers! I will convey your condolences to the family, but they'll probably just say I'm crazy.

RIP, Miguel, you will be sorely missed!  I had no idea a sim could fight Grim - that is the funniest thing I think I've seen in a while.  Leave it to Velmoor to pull something like that!

Thank you Katluvr, it was actually much easier to do than I thought it might be, Velmoor gets publicly disgraced a lot, so he was already enemies with Grim, two negative interactions, an argue and a scare, and the fight interaction popped up. I was super glad Velmoor won, good thing Grim doesn't have a lot of muscles, it would have not been as nice if he beat up Velmoor.

I just read this from start to here and it's amazing! RIP Miguel and well done Velmoor. Something tells me Ted Grim won't be coming anytime soon. Or, like, ever again.

Thank you Sophie, that's a lot of reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it! No, Ted Grim isn't welcome anymore, and there's no more mortals for him to take anyway, it was timed pretty well, if I do say so myself LOL

ME: Unfortunately, no amount of awesome Grim butt kicking can console a loving daughter who's just lost her father.
Lynnore: Oh daddy, I can't believe you're gone already, I'm so young, you should have been able to see me grow up, I'm barely a teen!

Velmoor (1): Let go you stupid octopus, let go, let go, let go!
Velmoor (2): Hmm, definitely going to have to do something to stop that future from happening, swimming everywhere doesn't strike me as a nice way to get around.
ME: I still think you're creating paradoxes going forward in time and the influencing what you've seen there.
Velmoor: Whatever, I still think you have no real idea how my time machine works.
ME: I definitely don't, we've both tampered with it so much, it's definitely not an off-the-shelf model anymore.
Velmoor: You got that right! This thing is boosted, shielded, and Masterful!

Lynnore: Hi daddy, it's your little girl. G Grandpa Velmoor assures me that you can hear me if I talk to you, so I wanted to say that I'm sorry you didn't get longer with your family, and that you weren't even able to get a big head stone, I planted a tall bush though, I thought that might be almost as good.
ME: I'm sure he's very happy with what you did for him, the flowers are lovely.

Life may be short
but life is always sweet
We may not be together now
but in my heart I know, one day again we'll meet.

Nyarah: Oh Miguel, the world is less wonderful without you, and the things you would do for me. I miss my fresh drink when I come home, the look in your eyes every time we met. Sometimes I feel that six mortal lives is too much cost to make us Immortal. I know that you want me to go on, Grandpa Velmoor says you can still see me, I hope you can forgive me for feeling so weak without you.
ME: I'm sure he does see, and forgive you, he loved you.
Nyarah: And I loved him, I love him still, so much.

ME: You know this park is right across from the school right?
Velmoor: Yeah, I can see it from here, why?
ME: Maybe this isn't the best place to go skinny dipping.
Velmoor: There aren't any kids on the lot, and it's exhilarating.
ME: Out of the pool, now!

ME: Well this is quite the nice little spot, but it's not our house.
Aeluna: Nope, this the Art Gallery of Bridgeport, now owned by the De D'Onlyn family. Draigoth is selling paintings off his easel to fill the walls, and I added a sculpting station to help fill up the empty spaces. It's nice, I even have a lovely view of the park we own across the street.
ME: It seems like a nice place to work on your art.
Aeluna: I'm very happy here, sometimes it even takes my mind off of... things.
ME: I understand, and I'm glad.

Malcolm Bot (1): *Beep, beep* Sensors engaged, transportation called.
Malcolm (2): Vehicle operation system activated.

Malcolm: Destination: Corporate Towers, now commencing disappearing protocol *poof*
ME: Well, that was a little weird, he drove all the way across town, just to disappear in front of a building? Maybe he just knew I was stalking him and didn't want ME sticking my nose in his ghost business.

Next Time (Monday): Gnomes, misadventures, music, and other such fun things!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #676 on: June 18, 2011, 03:32:14 PM »
Such an awesome update - I enjoyed it much! :D

Aww, I am so sorry, Lynn and Nyarah. Yep, Miguel passed away at such a young age. *sniff* :'(

I am loving the idea of "filling in the empty spaces"! Best of luck to Aeluna and Draigoth. And a huge yippe for fixing the bug! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #677 on: June 18, 2011, 04:00:20 PM »
Oh come on, let Velmoor skinny dip where ever he wants to!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #678 on: June 18, 2011, 10:38:12 PM »
Velmoor (1): Let go you stupid octopus, let go, let go, let go!
Velmoor (2): Hmm, definitely going to have to do something to stop that future from happening, swimming everywhere doesn't strike me as a nice way to get around.
Hehe, Velmoor (and you too, Juxt!) never fails to make me laugh.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #679 on: June 19, 2011, 06:02:05 AM »
I withheld posting after the last update because I wanted to delude myself in thinking Miguel wasn't gone yet. There's now denying it anymore however. It's just so sad when sims die so young because of aging bugs. At least he lived a happy life with Nyarah and Lynn, albeit it being a hole lifespan shorter than fair. I hope his afterlife counts many limos!

Malcom's ghost was awesome - shame we didn't get to find out with his business with the living was. I bet he really did sense you spying on him with whatever vision simbots use for that!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #680 on: June 19, 2011, 03:45:55 PM »
I'm glad all the De D'Oniyn's are faithful. Almost all of mine are lil cheaters.  ;D That was an awesome update, I had been watching the Immortal Dynasty rules with fear, and then extreme joy. I'm so thrilled you got that bug fixed. Malcolm is funny, sometimes I actually think they know we are watching them and it's kinda freaky. I agree with TallStar, wherever Velmoor wants to skinny dip is fine. We all know he wouldn't do it if there was kids on the lot! The tall bush is lovely, Miguel was here for such a short time but deserves the biggest.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #681 on: June 20, 2011, 03:43:34 PM »
Such an awesome update - I enjoyed it much! :D

Aww, I am so sorry, Lynn and Nyarah. Yep, Miguel passed away at such a young age. *sniff* :'(

I am loving the idea of "filling in the empty spaces"! Best of luck to Aeluna and Draigoth. And a huge yippe for fixing the bug! :D

Thank you Chronic, yes I conquered that stupid bug, and it only took me 3 days of constant effort, yippee! *confetti* Poor Miguel, he only moved in a week before becoming an elder, did the stupid aging bug really need to make him pass even faster! I blame Ted Grim!

Oh come on, let Velmoor skinny dip where ever he wants to!

Thank you TallStar, no, no skinny dipping in the pool across from the school, my foot has been put down. Think of the poor shocked school children!

Thank you Alexandria!

I withheld posting after the last update because I wanted to delude myself in thinking Miguel wasn't gone yet. There's now denying it anymore however. It's just so sad when sims die so young because of aging bugs. At least he lived a happy life with Nyarah and Lynn, albeit it being a hole lifespan shorter than fair. I hope his afterlife counts many limos!

Malcolm's ghost was awesome - shame we didn't get to find out with his business with the living was. I bet he really did sense you spying on him with whatever vision simbots use for that!

Thank you Phyre, it was terrible how quickly Miguel was gone, I barely had any time to help him achieve his dreams *sigh* Oh well, at least he had love and a family, that's a plus. Malcolm is a neat o ghost! Ghosts always seem to just arrive on a lot then disappear so far, I want to catch them doing ghostly things there, but they refuse. *sigh*

I'm glad all the De D'Onlyn's are faithful. Almost all of mine are lil cheaters.  ;D That was an awesome update, I had been watching the Immortal Dynasty rules with fear, and then extreme joy. I'm so thrilled you got that bug fixed. Malcolm is funny, sometimes I actually think they know we are watching them and it's kinda freaky. I agree with TallStar, wherever Velmoor wants to skinny dip is fine. We all know he wouldn't do it if there was kids on the lot! The tall bush is lovely, Miguel was here for such a short time but deserves the biggest.

Thank you Esther, I've noticed how stoically unfaithful your Sims can be, it's hilarious! Man bugs can be infuriating sometimes, especially when no one can tell you how to fix it, but I prevailed! No skinny dipping at that pool, no! It's just naughty LOL I felt so bad when I got the tiny tombstone for the first time, I feel like Miguel was cheated out of a nice headstone, I still blame you Ted Grim! Makes me wanna kick his fanny again!

Quain: Audra, Audra Baer, I must insist that you get up now! Sleeping during classes is not acceptable for students, it's even less so for their teachers, get up!
ME: There is the occasional negative consequence to being an equal opportunity vampiric employer.

Lynnore: Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd! Wow, what a game, I've never been so excited, Llamas, Llamas, go Llamas!

Buddy the Laundry Gnome (1): I'm hoping someone puts their dinner plate here soon, looking so cute, I'm sure I'd get some scraps.
ME: Do Not Feed the Bears!
Buddy (1): But we're hungry!
Myron the Mysterious (2): OK, last word!
Cave Gnome (2): No, why must we play charades! Me not smart!
Tin Can (The Invention Gnome) (2): Walk like an idiot?
Buddy (2): All the blood is rushing to my brain, will that make me smarter?
Bling Gnome (2): Yo fools, I already know the answer, it's part of a song.
Sculptor Gnomes (2): Walk like an Egyptian!
Myron (2): Yay, you got it! Who's next?

Lynnore: So you're saying that chemistry class has real world applications in cooking?
Sashyna: Yes, many things in a recipe are used to effect it's PH balance, or acidity levels.
Lynnore: Well, that's more interesting than pouring useless stuff into a beaker, at least after your lessons, I get cake!
ME: School is more fun when the knowledge is applicable to something you like.

Alvin the Paparazzi: Why do you keep going on underground adventures when you know you're going to end up charred.
Velmoor: Well, it doesn't happen every time.
ME: Yeah just most times, you're not very careful down there.
Velmoor: It's no fun to be careful!

ME: The Incarnations of Immortality, together for another gig! I still don't like this stage much, I should buy this place to light the stage better. *Begins plotting*

Lynnore: I can do this, I don't need the handrails anymore... I'm not nervous about falling on the treadmill.
ME: Who are you talking to?
Lynnore: Myself, when you're exercising you need to give yourself encouragement, or you'll end up giving up on it, and never improving.
ME: So how's school going?
Lynnore: I'm on the honor role, but more importantly I'm the track team captain!
ME: Is that a real thing?
Lynnore: I'm the fastest kid in school, so who else could it be?
ME: No one, cause there's no track team.
Lynnore: Whatever!

Velmoor: There's trouble coming again, I can feel it, can you feel it?
ME: ME? Yeah, I feel the trouble in the air. What are you working on?
Velmoor: Replacement batteries for the Metro power cells for the Time Machine, I feel like we may need a lot of them soon.
ME: Well, it couldn't hurt to have replacement parts, but are you sure they'll work?
Velmoor: I made the machine of course I'm... pretty sure that they probably won't explode when I plug them in.
ME: Oh yes, that inspires confidence.

Next Time: Get ready, it's Nyarah Elder Birthday Time! Woo!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #682 on: June 20, 2011, 05:59:09 PM »
Awesome update! I love Velmoor and his holes!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #683 on: June 21, 2011, 07:23:36 AM »
Yeah, maybe I need to work on that. Lol nah, it's just in my game. I'm faithful to a fault in RL. :P It's Ted's fault, not yours! Just remember that! Lynnore seems to love the llamas! WOO! Lol, gnomes playing charades, that's hilarious! I so agree with Velmoor, it's not fun to be careful all the time! I hope they don't explode, but with Velmoor you can never tell! Awesome update, can't wait for the party! ;D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #684 on: June 21, 2011, 07:52:07 AM »
I love your gnomes!  And yes school was a lot more fun when I could think of better ways to view it.  I literally had to teach some of my classmates fractions through the use of pies. 

I'm sure Lynnore would be the team captain if there was one! Silly Teens.  Don't smash her dreams!  Her hair and face remind me of Shantel Steel a little bit.  But that could just be the hair, too.  ;D

Awesome update! 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #685 on: June 21, 2011, 02:06:27 PM »
Thank you Gogowars!

Yeah, maybe I need to work on that. Lol nah, it's just in my game. I'm faithful to a fault in RL. :P It's Ted's fault, not yours! Just remember that! Lynnore seems to love the llamas! WOO! Lol, gnomes playing charades, that's hilarious! I so agree with Velmoor, it's not fun to be careful all the time! I hope they don't explode, but with Velmoor you can never tell! Awesome update, can't wait for the party! ;D

Thank you Esther, don't worry, I don't think how one plays Sims defines their personal character, I'm sure you're not like them :) Lynnore does love the Llamas, yes, so much so that she wishes she could spend her life at the stadium even, hmm. Velmoor is the antithesis of careful, but he has managed to only die once (almost) so far, so I guess he's careful enough LOL

I love your gnomes!  And yes school was a lot more fun when I could think of better ways to view it.  I literally had to teach some of my classmates fractions through the use of pies. 

I'm sure Lynnore would be the team captain if there was one! Silly Teens.  Don't smash her dreams!  Her hair and face remind me of Shantel Steel a little bit.  But that could just be the hair, too.  ;D

Awesome update! 

Thank you Rica, gnomes are so much fun since the Generations patch! They also stay off my table a little bit more, which is really nice. Mmmm, pie fractions, sounds yummy!

Lynnore's face struck me as a little oddly shaped, but when I put that hair do on I though, that looks pretty, so of course that's what she has now. Silly super intendant, not funding the non-existent track team so Lynnore can be their captain, I'll write him a letter telling him he should, oh wait, that's Quain, he probably already knows LOL

Nyarah: OK, show me your drama chops kid!
Aspiring Actor: Oh Terra, why did you leave me for my brother?! Have I not given you everything I have, everything that I am?
Nyarah: Not bad, not bad at all. We just might be able to make you a star!
ME: It's a truly dedicated worker who takes auditions at her own party!

Nyarah (Internal Monologue) (1): I wish that being a super star didn't mean I also have to be a talent scout.
Nyarah (2): Woo! I have white hair, it's my favorite color, I'm keeping it, being an elder is awesome!

Nyarah: Thank you everyone, for coming to my birthday celebration here at the Butterfly Esplanade. This is really a fabulous turn out, you really know how to make an old lady feel loved.
Crowd: Applause, cheers, and party horns!

ME: Of course, no major birthday would be complete without a major wardrobe overhaul. Nyarah gets in touch with her inner snow princess with her new wardrobe.

Velmoor (1): Just hold still sir, this won't take more than a moment.
Patient (Internal Monologue) (1): You're supposed to trust the doctor right? I'm sure nothing bad will happen.
Velmoor (2): Oww, a man with a hypodermic jabbed me with it and yelled "This is for my great grand-pa!" That was weird, and a little painful.

Velmoor: Hello? People? Where are you going I need some help! Hey, I help you when you have an emergency, is this the thanks I get?
ME: Some Sims are so apathetic!
Velmoor: You're telling me *slips* Eeek!

ME: Are you about to swan dive into a hole in the ground? You're not that crazy, are you?
Velmoor: No, I'm done with that hole, I'm just giving thanks that I found another Cave man suit! I know certain Sims who will turn green with jealousy!
ME: Another one? I really don't think you need another one.
Velmoor: I may not need it, but now I have it!

Bling: East coast to west coast big to the small, we are gnome rappers and we'll beat you all!
Myron: Erm, if you hear a sound coming like the beats of a hoof, then run for your life, cause the gnomes have had enough.
Bling: Not bad for a starting rapper, keep working on your rhymes though. Anyone else wanna give free stylin' a try?
Cave Gnome: No, no, I is tired.
Buddy: Tin Can tells me I'll be smart enough soon, just a few more hours on my head like this.
Tin Can: Look, I'm doing the robot!

Next Time: Any actor's dream job!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #686 on: June 21, 2011, 02:14:50 PM »
Oh noes, again! I missed an update, I am so sorry, I really thought I had commented *sniff* That's what happens when Juxt doesn't PM me about a new update *sniff* :'(

Anyways! Happy birthday Nyarah! So, Immortal six already? Cool, way to go.

Lol, I adore your gnomes, hilarious! Oh, this is a letter Apple asked me to give to you for you to give it to Velmoor:

Dearest Velmoor,

I am in desperate need of some quick help. My great-grandchildren are simply killing me all day long. By any chance, do you think any of your treatments will work on them? I'll be grateful to get a reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Apple.

To: Velmoor De D'Onlyn, 64 Applewood Lane, Bridgeport
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #687 on: June 21, 2011, 08:38:18 PM »
Happy Birthday to Nyarah! I love her new wardrobe. Still unsure about the white hair but since it's her favorite colour I won't make a fuss. :D
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #688 on: June 21, 2011, 11:10:47 PM »
Happy birthday Nyarah! I love her hair and new outfits! Poor Velmoor, getting jabbed by his own needle!! Gnome rap forever! I love rap, but gnome rap is even better!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #689 on: June 22, 2011, 06:46:48 AM »
Velmoor is right.  I'm green with envy.  Great update and Happy Birthday Nyarah! *confetti*

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

anything