Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 223533 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #750 on: July 21, 2011, 04:14:50 AM »
Happy birthday Lynnore! That's okay about the house. If you're not very proud of it that's fine, although out of the pics I've seen (from your story) the outdoor litchen is awesome!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #751 on: July 21, 2011, 04:32:37 AM »
LOL I think you mean kitchen! Sashyna loves the outdoors, but spends all her time in the kitchen, so I wanted it to be outside. I actually showed off some of the cooler stuff as I made it, namely the shade gardens and balcony bedrooms, a million years ago back on pages eight and nine. But just for you, when I put together the final showing of the gallery, I'll do at least a small tour of the final house ;)
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #752 on: July 21, 2011, 06:50:47 AM »
Bebedora is a very cute sim - I like her style.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #753 on: July 28, 2011, 04:42:13 PM »
Sorry it's been a little while, but my other gaming addiction has been having an event, and it's been eating up my free time, things will be back to their normal frequency soon though, as the event ends on the 31st.  Luckily I've still been playing, I just haven't had the time for writing or posting.

Bebedora is a very cute sim - I like her style.

Thank you Alexandria! You must have taste similar to mine then, Bebedora wears things I find appealing myself.

Malcolm (1): Ghost mode activated, power cells depleted, must acquire more energy.
Malcolm (2): Destination reached, abandoned home, tapping into energy system. Power cells restored! *Poof*
ME: I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ever wanted ghosts to do cooler stuff when they get where they're going, do they have to just disappear like that?!

Ghosts: It's good to have a night back on earth, let's go see how our families are doing.
ME: Ghosts ghosts everywhere! But don't worry Quain's not scared.

Velmoor: Stupid cell phone you gave me away, now they're coming after my technology!
ME: How did it give you away?
Velmoor: Nobody in the future has a cell phone! They all have chips implanted in their heads to silently communicate with each other! They knew immediately I was from another time!
ME: So they have brain chips but not time travel?
Velmoor: No, they banned the technology due to a troublesome figure from history known as Mister V who kept changing things in the time stream! Why won't this stupid door close.
ME: Hmm, a troublesome Mister V, I wonder who that could be?

Lynnore: Oh gosh I am going to be late, I had better run fast!
ME: If you miss the carpool, I'll just teleport you to work, no worries.
Lynnore: I have a reputation to uphold, I can't be late!

Auditioner (1): This is my finest dance steps! Yah da dah da da!
Auditioner (2): So what did you think?
Nyarah (2): Not too bad, I think we could use you as a dancer in our next musical.
Auditioner (2): Wow! Thank you so much, this is my dream.
Nyarah (2): Just sign in with Mackenzie Sleep tomorrow, she'll get you started properly.
ME: That's right, Mackenzie has now settled in to a position at the film studio! She works with Nyarah!

Lynnore: It was so long ago that Romeo Rake made this painting, and now my own daughter is the last of our family, I wonder if Sashyna had any idea then the kind of things that would happen in our family.
ME: I can assure not only did she have no idea then, she still doesn't know everything this family has gone through.
Lynnore: What do you mean by that? We tell her everything!
ME: Velmoor knows things he tells no one but Aeluna, he's quite the mama's boy.
Lynnore: Hmm... I'd pester you more about this mystery, but I have work, and I need to get going.

Aeluna: Hey, I'm trying to get home you guys, get out of my path!
Bebedora (Internal Monologue): No one's in your path GGG Grandma, you just have the teleporter pathing glitch!
Sashyna (Internal Monologue): Lynnore got me an awesome seat at the game, I bet I had the best view of all!
Lynnore: Llamas win! 13 to nothing, a shut out victory! My team is awesome! We won our first game, woo!
Velmoor: So where are you going, are you going to go celebrate?
Lynnore: No, I have to stay at the top of my game, I'm going for a jog! I'll see you guys at home!
Quain: You're going to jog all the way across town?!
Lynnore: Yeah, it'll only take me a few hours if I pace myself, but don't wait up, see you later!

Music: When you comin up in the spot Don't bring nothing we call pink dot Cus we burnin around the clock
Hit the lights and then turn them off If you bring that don't make you stop Like the jungle we run the block
ME: There's something truly awesome about Aquarius, dancing in the night air, partying all night.  And it looks like Nyarah is publicizing a new movie coming out, because she didn't even bother changing out of her work wardrobe!

Next Time: Lynnore finds out some distressing new information!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #754 on: July 28, 2011, 04:48:31 PM »
The BEP rocks, and they "rock your body"! So do the De D'Onlyns and I'm way too happy that they are back! ;D

Lol, I see you have a ghost invasion there! ;) And a huge yay for Mister V, I think I know who he is. Awesome update!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #755 on: July 31, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »
Phew!  31 pages later and I'm finally done reading all this.  I must say this has been a very interesting story line done in a very unique way!  Velmoor is the love of my life.  I like his style and attitude.  It will be a sad day when it's all over with.

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #756 on: August 04, 2011, 09:39:11 PM »
The BEP rocks, and they "rock your body"! So do the De D'Onlyns and I'm way too happy that they are back! ;D

Lol, I see you have a ghost invasion there! ;) And a huge yay for Mister V, I think I know who he is. Awesome update!

Thank you Chronic, Black Eyed Peas do rock, I love so many of their songs! Hopefully I will be getting back to my regular update schedule, things have been so hectic for me lately, I've missed my writing! Hmm.. the mysterious and meddlesome Mr. V, who could it possibly be LOL

Phew!  31 pages later and I'm finally done reading all this.  I must say this has been a very interesting story line done in a very unique way!  Velmoor is the love of my life.  I like his style and attitude.  It will be a sad day when it's all over with.

Thank you Joria, *confetti* for making your way through it all, it's a long story by now for sure! You can't have Velmoor, he's mine! LOL just kidding, his craziness is for everyone. Don't worry about the end, just cause the Dynsasty approaches the finish line, doesn't mean I'll be able to close the curtain on the De D'Onlyns for good.

Velmoor: Here, I've been developing a new medicine at the hospital, you should try it out!
Sashyna: Are you sure it's safe, I don't want to end up passed out on the floor.
Velmoor: Define sure... I'm wearing my awesome suit, so it's probably good stuff.
Sashyna: I'm not sure that's a logical argument, but here goes nothing! Wow, that's some good medicine, I feel fantastic!

(1): Here's Johana King and Flo Flo Chique, both original townies! It doesn't appear that they are ghost pals either, judging by the fact that they've turned their backs on each other.
(2): Moxie Sleep decides to visit the De D'Onlyn grave site, but can't help thinking of home the whole time.  I'm sure she'd be happy to know how close the two families have grown.

Lynnore: What do you mean you've become a vampire!?!
Louis Hawes: I'm sorry honey, what part don't you understand?
Lynnore: No! I mean that I don't believe you would do this with out consulting me first, we have a child together, what kind of message will this send her?!
Louis: Hmm... that vampires are people too, and you should love your family no matter who they are?
Lynnore: Well, I suppose that's true, and it's not like you live with us or anything... oh well, I'm a bit upset to have this sprung on me, but I guess I'll get over it.

ME: Looks like you more than got over it!
Lynnore: Well, he's just so handsome, I can't help myself around him!
ME: On the plus side, he's now unlikely to die anytime soon.
Lynnore: Ooo, I hadn't thought of that, I'm a lucky lady, maybe I won't have to be a widow, woo!

Aeluna (1): Are you sure it's OK to be dating a vampire in our circumstances?
ME: Yeah, I checked, it's OK since I had no control over it.
Aeluna (2): Well, I guess if it makes you happy then I'll learn to be okay with it.
Lynnore (2): Louis is the cutest guy ever! Of course he makes me happy!
Aeluna (2): He really didn't need to be any more pale though, I bet he looks like an albino now!
Lynnore (2): Ha! Not even, he's a totally hot vampire!

Velmoor: Oh yeah, a night of bubbles and dancing! I'm having so much fun! Wait that means...

Velmoor: Yup, something happens to interrupt my good time. This guy needed emergency care, but I guess even I can't stave off death from old age, because as soon as I was done treating him he died *sigh* I never get to just enjoy a night out, such is the price of living the awesome life of a doctor.

Next Time: Velmoor antics, Mixology Madness, and stuff from the future! Woo!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #757 on: August 04, 2011, 10:04:57 PM »
Maybe Velmoor needs to work on his life saving skills some more..

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #758 on: August 05, 2011, 03:09:22 AM »
OMG!  Velmoor table dancing!  Now THAT is funny.  Put a smile on my face for sure.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #759 on: August 05, 2011, 04:01:08 AM »
Louis is a vampire! Oh no! Good thing you got him before the vampires did! Great update!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #760 on: August 05, 2011, 04:23:06 AM »
Mr. V table dancing, hysterical! LOL

Aww, yay! So now Louis won't die. Goodie. But I want more Beb! -cries- ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #761 on: August 11, 2011, 09:45:37 PM »
Maybe Velmoor needs to work on his life saving skills some more..

Thank you TallStar, if only more practice would let him save someone about to die from old age, but nope, when it's their time, they got to go!

OMG!  Velmoor table dancing!  Now THAT is funny.  Put a smile on my face for sure.

Thank you Joria, Velmoor is always up for a good time being fun and rowdy, now if only he could keep NPCs from interrupting him! LOL

Louis is a vampire! Oh no! Good thing you got him before the vampires did! Great update!

Thank you Gogowars, yeah I was pretty shocked when I found out Louis had vamped up, but luckily it doesn't mean he and Lynnore have to break up, that was a relief to me.

Mr. V table dancing, hysterical! LOL

Aww, yay! So now Louis won't die. Goodie. But I want more Beb! -cries- ;D

Thank you Chronic, but no worries, Bebedora is always looking for a way to shoe horn herself into an update, just like Velmoor does :D

Bebedora: Oops, nobody saw that right?
ME: Well, I did, and maybe a few other people.  But you're making good progress, those are some fine looking skill gain drinks.
Bebedora: I wish I could make an anti-clumsy drink, I'm tired of picking broken glass shards up!

Bebedora (1): Keep your eye on the shaker! Don't drop it! That's the important part.
Bebedora (2): If you can catch it on the way down, then the toss will have made it perfectly mixed, and given the crowd a bit of a thrill! *Sip* Ahh! Perfect!
ME: Who are you talking to?
Bebedora (2): The audience, Velmoor tells me we're always being watched, and I believe him, so I want to be entertaining!
ME: You should probably take what Velmoor says with a whole shaker of salt.
Bebedora: Well he's right isn't he?
ME: Umm, I decline to comment at this time.
Bebedora: I knew it, he's totally right!
ME: I never said that!

Velmoor: Keep away platypus, I see the way you've been looking at my inventions, I'm not afraid to smack you just cause you're cute!
ME: Aww, don't hurt the platypus, he's just digital after all.
Velmoor: Don't be fooled, these pixelated cuties are thiefs! Bandits! Rogues!

Velmoor (1): But I know how to protect my precious inventions! I've got a plan!
Velmoor (2): Ooo! Look a mountain city made by water based alien life! Got to go, I've exciting things to explore!
ME: Well, at least his strange VR adventures keep him out of trouble.

Velmoor: No sir, I'm afraid there's no cure for a broken heart.
Patient: But you're the best doctor in town, and there's no one smarter than you, please, there must be something.
Velmoor: No, only time can make your pain begin to fade, you will have to bear it.

Bebedora: Can we play 'Battle of the Banjos' on electric guitars, cause that would be pretty cool!
Draigoth: I don't see why not, but are you sure you're ready for such a complex song?
Bebedora: Why not try it, we'll never know unless we give it a shot.

Bebedora: And this next song goes out to you, my devoted fans!
Paparazzi: *Click, click* These pictures are going to make me a fortune some day, this De D'Onlyn has star power written all over her!

Velmoor: We thank you time machine, for these blessings of stuff which we have received.
ME: What have you got there?
Velmoor: It's a book I stole from the future!
ME: You stole it? Why?
Velmoor: Well, it's nifty looking, and they weren't just going to give it to me.
ME: *Sigh* Now you're becoming a future klepto too! Well, what's the book called.
Velmoor: Don't Tread on Me: A Robot Manifest for Freedom, I figured I should read up on it, since I don't want to have my inventions starting a revolution.

Next Time: Gnome more fun for you! (Ha! I am punny!)
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #762 on: August 12, 2011, 05:09:50 AM »
Awesome update! So is Beb's supermax Mixology? That would be cool!

Hehe, Velmoor, stop stealing books from the future and go cure brokenhearted fellas. ;D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #763 on: August 12, 2011, 08:16:45 AM »
Hey an update! A good one, too! I see your other game is letting you get out once in a while!  
Bebedora is so cute.  And yea - about the time machine.  Coriander loves to change Pepper's job to something else! So we've stopped using it hehe.  No one has a job that could endanger anyone else at Artie's house so it's worked out ... so far.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #764 on: August 13, 2011, 04:28:32 PM »
Whoo hoo!  More Velmoor!  I'm happy. ;D ;D

----------
My No Buy Story