Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 223541 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #765 on: August 13, 2011, 04:50:39 PM »
You are without doubt one of the most funniest writers ever. I love this story.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #766 on: August 15, 2011, 04:28:07 AM »
Awesome update! So is Beb's supermax Mixology? That would be cool!

Hehe, Velmoor, stop stealing books from the future and go cure brokenhearted fellas. ;D

Thank you Chronic, yes Bebedora is super maxing mixology, it's been a fun process. Pfft, Velmoor has far more important things to do than fix people's romantic problems, table dancing, kicking patients, causing trouble, talking to himself, it adds up to a very busy day!

Hey an update! A good one, too! I see your other game is letting you get out once in a while! 
Bebedora is so cute.  And yea - about the time machine.  Coriander loves to change Pepper's job to something else! So we've stopped using it hehe.  No one has a job that could endanger anyone else at Artie's house so it's worked out ... so far.

Thank you Rica, yes my other game has begun to let it's claws out of me, at least enough for me to make an occasional update, though of course other things still eat up my time, stupid chores and stuff! LOL Going to the past is dangerous, I did it one time... and Velmoor changed Sashyna's job! I was like, oh no you didn't! Then I switched her job back.

Whoo hoo!  More Velmoor!  I'm happy. ;D ;D

Thank you Joria, I aim to please and amuse :D

You are without doubt one of the most funniest writers ever. I love this story.

Rachel

Thank you Rachel, that's high praise! I love to make people laugh! I'm very happy that I'm apparently succeeding.

ME: Nice jersey, are you proud to be a the Most Valuable Player on the Green Llama team?
Lynnore: Of course, especially since because of me our team never looses! Always root for the winners I say!

Cave Gnome: I'm gonna smash this thing, it makes me angry!
Bling: Chill homes, everything makes you angry, but this trailer is solid gold!
Myron the Mysterious: It doesn't look gold from down here...
Sculpture Gnome: I believe it's just an expression that refers to the the high quality of the item, which I would have to concur with, this is a fine object, worthy of admiration.
Bling: Yeah, that's what I'm saying yo! It's totally phat!

Velmoor: No! I don't want to go to galatic jail, I'm innocent, innocent I tell you! Let go! Let go!
ME: Why are the people of the future trying to imprison you?
Velmoor: They say I'm recklessly altering the time stream by time traveling, but I'm innocent!
ME: What?! You do that all the time!!
Velmoor: No, I'm never reckless, it's just that I don't like some futures for personal reasons, so I try to make sure they don't happen.
ME: Pfft! You deserve to be locked up!
Velmoor: Oh yeah, like that wouldn't tank the Dynasty.
ME: Good point! He's innocent, leave him alone people of the future!

Draigoth: Are you ready for our appearance on the new and improved Banzai stage?
Quain: I will be as soon as I enjoy my pre gig drink.
Draigoth: That's a fine idea, I think I'll join you.
ME: My favorite addition to the Banzai Lounge has to be this connecting door, it was so frustrating have to get all the way downstairs just to get to the other half of the building.

Velmoor: So what are you doing here today?
Patient: I'm the mixologist here, why? Would that affect my health?
Velmoor: No, probably not. My G2 Granddaughter is going to be a fabulous mixologist one day, do you have any pointers for her?
Patient: Honestly sir, I'd appreciate it if you could focus on your job, that gun you're waving in my face is making me nervous.
Velmoor: What? Just because the last person I treated suddenly died of old age doesn't mean my methods aren't perfectly safe.
Patient: What!?! Be careful with that blasted thing then!

Bebedora: Woo! That's my family up there, we rock! Woo!
Sashyna: You can really see us play now, this stage is 100 times better than it used to be!
Lynnore (Internal Monologue): It's good to see G4 Grandma Sashyna having so much fun with the band still!

Malcolm (1): Ghost protocols activated, home beacon initialized.
ME: I don't know why you bother thinking of home, you never go to where you lived in life.
Malcolm (1): As a post mortem SimBot, I live in any home with active electricity to maintain my circuits.
Agustin (Internal Monologue) (2): I wonder if Aeluna still thinks of me. I miss her so much, even though the afterlife is totally awesome.
ME: Don't worry, she still remembers you, none of the mortals will ever be forgotten.

ME: So you drive all the way across town with ME stalking you, only to stop 2 blocks from your old home?
Agustin: This house is a ghostly nexus point, we're all drawn here.
ME: Hmm, I wonder why?
Agustin: Umm, I don't know, it's innate awesomeness perhaps?

Next Time: Sports matches, Bebedora's Birthday, and a fight! Woo!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #767 on: August 15, 2011, 05:03:52 AM »
Great update. Fight? I can't wait to see what that's all about!

I heard Mixology is rather difficult to supermax, isn't it? I wish you best of luck anyways, but a backup skill wouldn't do any harm, would it? ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #768 on: August 17, 2011, 02:34:01 AM »
Now I can go to sleep happy.  I've had my V fix for the day. lol  Did you not do a graveyard at your house?  I wound up having to move mine elsewhere because they drove the family bonkers with their antics.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #769 on: August 17, 2011, 06:50:28 PM »
Great update. Fight? I can't wait to see what that's all about!

I heard Mixology is rather difficult to supermax, isn't it? I wish you best of luck anyways, but a backup skill wouldn't do any harm, would it? ;)

Thank you Chronic, actually, not to spoil the suspense, but although it's time consuming, I found it pretty easy to super max, so no worries there, and no need for a back up skill.

Now I can go to sleep happy.  I've had my V fix for the day. lol  Did you not do a graveyard at your house?  I wound up having to move mine elsewhere because they drove the family bonkers with their antics.

Thank you Joria, no no home graveyard, I just use the standard Bridgeport Graveyard, which I bought and then made a family plot at the top of.  It's actually pretty much as far as it's possible to be away from my Dynasty home. I didn't want them on my lot because you're right, the ghosts will drive you mad! LOL

Draigoth: It's time for Lynnore's second professional match, are you guys ready to cheer until your throats are raw?
Sashyna: For sure!
Aeluna: I'm ready! And I see Velmoor left a good luck meteorite by the stadium, so I'm sure Lynnore is going to take home the gold!
ME: She did, she always does, except the one time an elevator glitch trapped her in a building and I didn't notice until the sports match was over, oh well. Stupid elevators.

ME: The black outfit really makes your white hair very dramatic!
Nyarah: Yes, the screen tests for "The Life and Death of a Composer" turned out very well, it should be a fabulous movie!
ME: All of your movies are awesome, just ask your family.
Nyarah: I don't have to, they tell me all the time!

Bebedora: Oh my gosh! That burglar is in my mixology station! Kick his bottom police officer!
Velmoor: Stupid burglar, stupid alarm, why do they always strike when we're sleeping?
Draigoth: Aaaa! We're being robbed!
Nyarah (Internal Monologue): This officer is both awesome, and pretty, that gives me an idea for a great new summer action movie!

Burglar: *Sigh* No one ever gets anything from that house but an arrest record!
ME: That's right! Spread the word, no use stealing from my Dynasty house, all you'll get is thrown in jail!

Lynnore: *Groan* How many of us are really going to fit in the same elevator, I'm crushed in as it is!
Bebedora: Well, you can always wait for the next one if you really want, but I'm getting down to my birthday party ASAP!

Quain: Woo! Hurray for Bebedora, blow out the candles, it's time to begin your adult hood!
Nyarah: I'm sure you'll be the prettiest young adult in town!
Lynnore: Happy birthday my baby girl, you're all grown up today!

Bebedora (1): Woah, sparkley goodness! Birthdays are the best days!
Bebedora (2): And now that I've aged up it's time for the biggest present of all, clothes shopping!

ME: Well, it's fun, in your favorite color, eccentric, and eye catching, how do you like it?
Bebedora: This shopping trip was the best birthday present ever, thank you ME, so much!  It's perfect because if I'm ever going to make it as a mixologist, or a rock star, I'm going to have to make sure everyone in the room always notices me when I walk though the door!
ME: Well, this should work then.

Next Time: Fun with vampries and Gnomes, yay!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #770 on: August 17, 2011, 08:32:25 PM »
Bebe is very pretty.  :) You're immortals have seriously evolved over the generations, are there any genetics that really stayed? (Well, except for the party addiction..)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #771 on: August 18, 2011, 03:18:07 AM »
Happy birthday Bebedora! ME must be excited! Your nearly there!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #772 on: August 24, 2011, 04:47:27 AM »
Bebe is very pretty.  :) You're immortals have seriously evolved over the generations, are there any genetics that really stayed? (Well, except for the party addiction..)

Thank you Tallstar, I love Bebedora! Honestly no, there are no characteristics of Sashyna that all her descendents have, but I wasn't really trying for that at all, so I don't mind. However if you stand each parent by each child, you can see that they're all related, which is pretty cool.

Happy birthday Bebedora! ME must be excited! Your nearly there!

Thank you Gogowars!
ME: Yes, I'm over the moon excited!
Juxt: This isn't your part of the thread, go be excited in the story!
ME: Fine *sigh*

ME: So what are you doing?
Bebedora: Having some fun after a long day of making drinks! This game system is aweome!
ME: Yes, you all seem to gravitate towards it, it must be fun.

Brennan Sleep: Congratulations on winning yet another sports match Lynnore!
Lynnore: Thank you sir, you're too kind, and I'm too awesome to lose one!
Brennan: Today is a proud day, not just for you and the Llamas, but for all of Bridgeport! We're cheering for you!

Bebedora: I think Banzai Lounge may be my favorite spot!
ME: Yeah, why is that?
Bebedora: It matches my outfit of course!
ME: Oh, of course, how could I not have seen that?
Bebedora: For a watcher, you're not always very observant.
ME: You better watch it, or I'll take away you're video games!
Bebedora: I'm sorry, I'll just finish my meal and get back to learning the drinks they serve here.
ME: That's more like it!

Bling Gnome: We in the kitchen, and we're here to stay, we jump on the tables, and we get in the way! We don't eat food, but we'll ruin your mood, when we block the seats, so you can't eat your meat! Boom chicka woo!
Cave Gnome: Yeah! Rap it Bling, we go where we wants to!
Myron the Mysterious: It sure is a beautiful night out.
Sculpture Gnome: Hold that pose Myron, I'm going to go get some clay to sculpt you.

Bebedora: Hi daddy! Woah, you look... different, what happened to you?
Louis Hawes: I'm a vampire now, I decided to do this for you, I want to be here for your whole life.
Bebedora: That's so sweet, but are you sure mom's OK with this?
Louis: She said she was.
ME: At least he's not one of those vamps who starves to death, he's smart enough to pull out a plasma fruit.
Bebedora: Well I think I can understand why mom's okay with this, when she's an old woman, you'll still be young and attractive, I can see the appeal in having a vampire partner.

Lynnore: Yay! You came to visit me, I'm so glad to see you!
Louis: Umf! Wow, you're strong! I'm glad I don't need to breathe anymore or you'd be hugging the life out of me!
Lynnore: I can't help it, I just love you so much!
Louis: I love you too, lovely lady!

ME: Va va Voom lady, you are looking awesome as a sports superstar!
Lynnore: I'm feeling pretty awesome, since this last promotion completed my life's dream!
ME: Congratulations then!

Lynnore: Hi Grim! Are you here for my team mate?
Grim: I am, his time has come.
Lynnore: Are you sure this can't wait until after our next match, he's a good athlete, and this is kind of a downer on my first day of being a Super Star.
Grim: There is no delaying death, his time has come!
Ghost: Please, just one more game!
Grim: No mortal, enter your tombstone, your end is here!
Lynnore: *Sigh* Oh well, I guess I can train someone else to be almost as good, I'll miss you teammate.

Next Time: Velmore the Doctor, being attacked with laser guns?! Oh No!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #773 on: August 24, 2011, 05:01:41 AM »
Congratulations to our superstar athlete does she have much else to achieve before she gets to eat ambrosia.

Rachel

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #774 on: August 24, 2011, 06:29:58 AM »
Congratulations to our superstar athlete does she have much else to achieve before she gets to eat ambrosia.

Rachel
I'm going to take a guess but, maybe a new friend? That team member could've been a very important friend!

Great work Lynnore! Louis made a good chose becoming a vampire! Awesome update!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #775 on: August 24, 2011, 06:18:24 PM »
Juxt... This is just awesome!!! I've spent ages reading and am only at Page 19 but I'm loving it! I've PMed myself (I do that a lot, Lol) the Chapter I am on so I can pick it up again tomorrow! I just love it so much, it's also really interesting that I notice your writing improves from your first chapters up to Page 19 and it is just wow. I'm sorry to myself for not reading it before! Hopefully my next comment and I'll have caught up!  :D

EDIT: I'm finally done! Woot, it's so awesome and I wish I read it earlier rather than you being so close to finishing!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

CrossedTowers

« Reply #776 on: August 25, 2011, 08:38:50 AM »
Juxt... This is just awesome!!! I've spent ages reading and am only at Page 19 but I'm loving it! I've PMed myself (I do that a lot, Lol) the Chapter I am on so I can pick it up again tomorrow! I just love it so much, it's also really interesting that I notice your writing improves from your first chapters up to Page 19 and it is just wow. I'm sorry to myself for not reading it before! Hopefully my next comment and I'll have caught up!  :D

EDIT: I'm finally done! Woot, it's so awesome and I wish I read it earlier rather than you being so close to finishing!  :)

I agree... Although I have been reading since the start. Very nicely written, great introductions and descriptions of your characters. I hope you can make it, wishing lots of luck. Cheers.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #777 on: August 25, 2011, 06:43:53 PM »

Rachel

Thank you Rachel, well, she has to become old, and have more art taken, and there's actually "World Renown Athlete" after Sports Super Star (why the LTW wants you to reach lvl 9 in a career is something I can't explain LOL) but other than that she's on perfect track, not surprising with how fast she runs  ;)

I'm going to take a guess but, maybe a new friend? That team member could've been a very important friend!

Great work Lynnore! Louis made a good chose becoming a vampire! Awesome update!

Thank you Gogowars, no, my Sims have lots of friends, so loosing one unexpectedly is never a problem. Though loosing a teammate does slow down that last promotion just a bit, but Lynnore's not even an elder, she has plenty of time to get one more promotion. Louis made a great decision in becoming a vampire after fathering a child, I agree.

Juxt... This is just awesome!!! I've spent ages reading and am only at Page 19 but I'm loving it! I've PMed myself (I do that a lot, Lol) the Chapter I am on so I can pick it up again tomorrow! I just love it so much, it's also really interesting that I notice your writing improves from your first chapters up to Page 19 and it is just wow. I'm sorry to myself for not reading it before! Hopefully my next comment and I'll have caught up!  :D

Thank you Thomas! When I'm in the middle of reading a story, I just add it to my favorites folder named Sims Stuff, but it's the same thing, a handy way of keeping tabs of where you are in a long story. I'm glad to know I'm improving, though if you read any story, the beginning is never the best part, it's always the middle or the end that really takes your breath away! Better to start late than never!

I agree... Although I have been reading since the start. Very nicely written, great introductions and descriptions of your characters. I hope you can make it, wishing lots of luck. Cheers.

Thank you Crossed, both for reading from the beginning, and for taking the time to comment and say nice things, sometimes nice words are really what keeps a writer going during these stories. Writing life into Sim characters is my favorite part, so I'm glad I'm doing a satisfactory job at it.

Bebedora: So you're saying you've been doing this for a while then?
Mixologist: Yes young missy, I've been a mixologist for nearly my whole life *crash*
Bebedora: We'll you're either younger than you look, or a very very slow learner.

Patient: Oh my gosh what is that thing!? Get it out of my face!
Velmoor: It probably won't hurt you, now hold still while I scan your brain.
Patient: Is this really medically necessary?!
Velmoor: Not really, but it's for research, for science, you want to be part of the future don't you?
Patient: I'd like to make it to the future alive! I'll be paying for my doctor visits from now on!

Lynnore: Oh delightful grilled cheese sandwiches, you may not be super healthy, but what would I do without you!
ME: By the look of you, fall through a crack in the floorboards! Eat up lady!

Aeluna (1): This will be a wonderful metal masterpiece I think *sniff, sniff* Is Sashyna burning dinner? No, that's me! Ack!
Aeluna (2): Just because you're on fire, doesn't mean that safety precautions still shouldn't be taken, always walk downstairs, never run.
Aeluna (3): Ahh! Where's the shower! I'm on fire!
ME: The funniest part of Sims catching on fire, well besides the hilarious faces they make, is that they still walk down the stairs, one would think they'd run!

Future Soldiers: Fire at will men!
Velmoor: My name isn't Will, please don't shoot me with lasers!
ME: I'm afraid to ask, but what you did to deserve it this time.
Velmoor: Nothing! I think... well, I did pull out my "antique medical equipment" to try and save someone's life, and then everyone pointed at me and screamed "time traveler!" then soldiers came, and I ran!
ME: Huh, well that actually wasn't your fault, I'm surprised!

Bebedora: Wanna hear a joke?
ME: Sure.
Bebedora: Guess my favorite color.
ME: This is a joke?
Bebedora: Go on, just guess.
ME: Umm.. turquoise?
Bebedora: Flame blew.
ME: That's terrible!

Bebedora: This is so exciting, I've made it to my life's goal, I've maxxed mixology, and we already own half the bars in town, I've done it!
ME: Congratulations! *Confetti*

ME: Hey Nyarah, what's up?
Nyarah (1): Just going to get paid to drink at a bar, it's awesome.
Nyarah (2): So you're saying you're the only non-vampire here most nights?
Mixologist (2): Yes, why?
Nyarah (2): Well, I was just wondering, do you serve drinks, or just let the vamps drink your blood, you look a little malnourished.
Mixologist (2): I do both, so what's your order?
Nyarah (2): I'll have the Vera's Glass of Sass please.

Next Time: Grim, Ghosts, and a Crazy NPC.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #778 on: August 25, 2011, 06:57:12 PM »
I am already looking forward to the next update. Great job as always Juxt.

Rachel

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #779 on: August 25, 2011, 07:11:34 PM »
Can I just say that I love how you dress your Sims, you make the Base Game clothes work on a Sim! I'm normally using Store or EP/SP Clothes! I just have to try and experiment more.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

anything