Author Topic: The Khalid Dynasty (the dynasty is completed but the story will go on)  (Read 53905 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Welcome Octavia. Photography? You can normally find the cameras and books in the consignment store. Or Charisma is easier than that.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Hello Octavia!

The skills that are left (according to the guide) are Charisma, the 4 Instruments (I get the hesitance here), Inventing, Photography (book and camera on consignment), MA (out if you really don't want to travel because you have to max the Tournament), Nectar Making (really would only require a day trip to France to pick up a nectar machine), and Mixology (if you have LN).

If her mother's erratic style rubs off on young Octavia, perhaps Photography would be a good fit. It takes mere days to max, can be started as a teen, and then it's the "simple" task of supermaxing it. Good luck with which ever skill you chose, Rachel!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I think photography might be the best option. I already have the camera it has been in the family since day one. I think I will let Octavia join the business career when she gets older mainly because it doesn't need any skills.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Aw, she's very cute.
You could always supermax guitar.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Aw cute! Octavia should supermax charisma! It's SUPER easy :P And then you already have the best friend needed too by the end :D

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
It is birthday time in the Khalid house once again.

Octavia aged up to child. She inherited the camera that belonged to her Granny Agnes.

Isn't she a cutie.

Lottie had a birthday too. Her hair wasn't available for older women so she went for a sensible up do.

At the age of 77 Lotus-Blossom Khalid became the sixth immortal.
Supermax:Logic.
Career:Medical.
LTW:World famous Surgeon.
LTR:I will edit them in later I have got brain freeze right now.

Choccolatee

Congrats on your sixth immortal!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Congratulations on your 6th immortal!
Octavia is very cute.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Happy Birthday Octavia and Lotty! Congrats on your 6th immortal! Only 2 more to go!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
In case any of you are wondering about Lotty's work outfit it is from level eight or nine of the medical career. I had her quit her job at level ten then I got bored of seeing her hanging around the house all the time so she rejoined the medical career.

Rachel

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Have you had success with Photography before now?  I believe the journal challenges include completing some of the photo collections, which is always difficult for me.  If you haven't maxed Charisma yet, I highly recommend it as a SuperMax at this stage.  It really is quite easy and just requires a lot of socializing. 

Very nice work on your second Dynasty and story.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Pam,Octavia has completed three out of the five photo collections and she is still a teen. She has been working on her charisma skill too just in case we struggle with supermaxing photography.
I wish I had worked on the photography skill earlier as some of the collections cannot be completed by Octavia. For example my child and my grandchild is just  not going to happen.

Rachel

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Happy Birthday Octavia, good luck in school.
Congrats to Lotty on achieving Immortality! So close to your second completed Immortal Dynasty, Rachel.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Congratulations on Imortal 6!

I really like Octavia face paint and hair.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Before I go on with the story I must update Lotty's stats.

At the age of 77 Lotus-Blossom Khalid became the sixth immortal.
Supermax:Logic.
Career:Medical.
LTW:World famous Surgeon.
LTR:Fast metabolism,Opportunistic,discount dinner.
Property: Pinochle Pond.
Business:Little Corsican Bistro
Best friends:Andria Leavey,Stuart Kaduka,Iris Waite,Armit Keeler,Kenneth Confield,Adam Khalid.
Museum pieces:Completed.

In other news Octavia had her teen birthday and worked on photography and charisma. After consulting the guide there is now way we can supermax photography so it is going to be charisma for her supermax skill. I thought I had taken pictures of her teen years but now I cannot find them. So we move straight on to the young adult birthday.

Happy birthday Octavia.

Kitty also had a birthday she is now an elder. Of course Kitty couldn't go into her twilight years wear cat ears.She decided to go for a more sensible hair do.

Next time Kitty eats ambrosia.

Rachel