Author Topic: Riches Galore: The Orphanage Project (Completed)  (Read 117917 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Riches Galore
« Reply #300 on: May 03, 2011, 08:40:28 AM »
Well, the nanny married Maxwell Sheffield, so why can't she marry the butler?  ;D

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #301 on: May 03, 2011, 08:56:31 AM »
Chapter 36:  Week 10, Monday Afternoon - Evening
The doctors leave, still debating what sort of treatment to prescribe for Pippa.  Meantime, Gregory and Gordon have returned from school.  Both have their third straight day on the honour roll and both have maximized the Logic skill.  Birthday time!  First, Gregory:

He runs over to the Consignment store to pick out new clothes and a new hairdo.  After checking out various possibilities, he decides to keep the clothes the game gave him, along with a new pair of boots and a hairdo that he thinks makes him look like the musical genius he hopes to become.

He heads over to the Theatre to apply for work.  His goal is to become a hit music composer.  He figures he looks the part, and he's got good guitar and logic skills, so look out Sunset Valley, here he comes!  Roll over Beethoven, move over Mozart.  Vivaldi shall be vanquished by Vandersim!  (sorry, I got carried away)

While Gregory applies for work, Gordon has his birthday celebration:

And his new look is -

Alright, I admit it - I've been missing my kilted lads!  I still wish they'd give us knee socks and a proper 8-yard kilt instead of this little mini-skirt-looking garment, but it's all we've got at present.  The plaid is one of Gheez' tartans.  And our Gordie is a bonnie laddie, wouldn't you say?  He hurries home and makes a phone call to Tami Landgraab.

"Tami, now that we're both grown up ...

Will you marry me?  I promise to let you wear the pants in the household."

As Gordon and Tami have a private wedding, Pippa sits alone watching her favourite television program.

And now we have 8 in the household.  Someone has to move out before the newlyweds can try for baby, and for Gregory to have a chance to get married.  Aw, I hate seeing them all leave home.  I'll leave that for next time.  Think about it tomorrow, Scarlett.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #302 on: May 03, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »
Happy Birthday boys! Both of their looks are very ... what's the word ... distinctive? Yeah, I'll go with that. Congrats on the wedding, Gordon.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #303 on: May 03, 2011, 09:31:49 AM »
Both of their looks are very ... what's the word ... distinctive? Yeah, I'll go with that.

That's a nice neutral word.  I'm sure the boys appreciate your tact.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #304 on: May 03, 2011, 09:39:53 AM »
Yes, happy birthday.  I would say, distinguished, which is about the same.  The boys will go far.  I hope when you end the story of the twins, maybe keep us updated on what the kids are doing.  Of course, possibilities are endless in these stories. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #305 on: May 03, 2011, 02:35:39 PM »
Well, if you're poor your "freaky", but if your mom has people doing the spin for her, then you're "eccentric" ;D

I love Gregory and Gordon's looks, but then again, I'm a wee bit odd myself :D

I was staring at Gregory's hair for like a minute, because I thought it was feathers, but then I realized "Oh, it's dreads!"  which of course made more sense LOL
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2011, 04:14:31 PM »
Is there any chance of romance for Sebastian. I know who would be the perfect women for him but I am not going to put who in this thread just in case I spoil something.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #307 on: May 03, 2011, 05:16:07 PM »
Is there any chance of romance for Sebastian. I know who would be the perfect women for him but I am not going to put who in this thread just in case I spoil something.

Rachel

Now you've really piqued my curiosity, Rachel.  I am longing to know who you would consider Sebastian's perfect mate.  Anyone but Vita Alto - that woman just scares me.  Please feel free to share the name, either here or in a PM if you prefer.  Only share it if you want to and if you don't mind me stealing the idea!   ;)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #308 on: May 03, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »
Sebastian's perfect woman is Agnes. They share the same unique(lack of)fashion sense.After all Sebastian chose to wear that shirt with those pants so he knows a woman with taste when he sees one.
 They are both of the same social standing so they will know which fork to use with the fish course and whatnot.
Poor Agnes has been lonely since her husbands death and would appreciate the kindly attentions of a young philanthropist. Agnes is slightly older then Sebastian(I am assuming) and I believe that he would appreciate the charms of an older woman.

Rachel

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #309 on: May 03, 2011, 05:41:31 PM »
Sebastian's perfect woman is Agnes.

That's interesting.  It had never occurred to me to put those two together!  But I can certainly understand your reasoning.  Of course, Sebastian and Pippa are both completely lacking in romantic experience.  But I have noticed that whenever Sebastian meets a new male sim, that's when he starts wanting to know the other one's sign and if he does learn the sign, the kissing wishes start popping up.  He seems to have his own idea about who's right for him.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #310 on: May 03, 2011, 05:43:34 PM »
Oh urm in that case is Mr Payne single  ;)

Rachel

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #311 on: May 03, 2011, 06:47:34 PM »
LOL I just had a hilariously awful vision of Pippa and Sebastion both vying for Max's affection LOL
 ;D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #312 on: May 03, 2011, 08:03:59 PM »
Happy birthday guys, you look uh hmm what's the word I'm looking for?? Like you are from the 1600's?  ;D I loved the bit about Mozart and Beethoven. Perfect for what I was thinking hehe. Sebastian and Christopher, and Pippa and Max!  ;D

EDIT: I just remembered Chris is with Marilyn. Duh on me! Gunther?  ;D

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #313 on: May 03, 2011, 08:05:58 PM »
Sebastian and Christopher, and Pippa and Max!  ;D

Are you suggesting Sebastian should steal his own daughter's husband?   :o

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #314 on: May 03, 2011, 08:07:50 PM »
I edited that. I posted before I thought it through lol.

anything