Author Topic: Riches Galore: The Orphanage Project (Completed)  (Read 117875 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Riches Galore
« Reply #315 on: May 03, 2011, 08:10:20 PM »
Let's see.  The short list of possible mates for Sebastian now includes Agnes, Mr Payne, and Gunther Goth.  I'll run those names past him, but please don't be too surprised if he turns down all these helpful suggestions.   ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #316 on: May 03, 2011, 08:17:34 PM »
Lol it's ok, he doesn't have to choose them. We will still love him no matter who he picks!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #317 on: May 03, 2011, 09:03:24 PM »
So you're saying Pippa is going to hook up with Max? ;)
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #318 on: May 03, 2011, 09:19:53 PM »
So you're saying Pippa is going to hook up with Max? ;)

Are you asking me?  I never said that!  The forum matchmakers seem to like the idea, but me, I just play the game and record events as they happen.  And I haven't noticed either of the twins hooking up with anyone.  Maybe they'll both be old maids (or whatever the male equivalent is).

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #319 on: May 03, 2011, 09:32:26 PM »
Lol this may be just me being a matchmaker, but everyone deserves love! Even pixels on a computer!  ;D

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #320 on: May 03, 2011, 10:41:47 PM »
I hope I didn't sound critical with the matchmaker comment, I really didn't mean to.  I do appreciate the interest in Pippa and Sebastian's (presently nonexistent) love life.  The good thing is, we don't have too long to wait to find out.  They're halfway through their last week.  Just a few more days to see how it all turns out.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #321 on: May 04, 2011, 12:19:34 AM »
Not at all!  ;D Can't wait to see how it all works out for them!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #322 on: May 04, 2011, 09:13:37 AM »
Chapter 37:  Week 10, Tuesday

Sadly, the game won't allow us to have more than 8 sims in the household, so the only way for Gregory to get married and for Gordon and his bride to have a baby is for someone to move out.  So we bid a reluctant farewell to Marilyn, Christopher and Baby Andrew.  Their new house: 

Now Gregory can get married!  He calls his sweetheart over and eagerly pops the question.  "Sandi, I'm going to be a famous composer.  Stick with me, baby, we're on our way to the top."

Sandi's expression is pure delight.  Look how thrilled she is.  Then she turns him down.

When she refused him, Gregory found out for the first time that Sandi is insane.  Well, she'd have to be, wouldn't she?  I mean, who could resist a guy with such a unique sense of style?  What was lilygirl's word for it - distinctive, that's it.  Gregory is heartbroken.  He cries on Sandi's shoulder.  "But, Sandi, I spent a fortune on that ring!"

But he cheers up when he sees his new house.

Gregory resolves to devote himself to his art.  He'll become a famous composer, and Sandy will be sorry she turned him down. 

Between you and me, I'm actually a bit relieved that Sandi said no.  With Gregory's Evil trait and Sandi's insanity, would you really want to entrust defenceless nooboos to their care?

So now we are down to four in the house:  Sebastian and Pippa, Gordon and his wife Tami.  After all the children we've had over the last 9 1/2 weeks, the place feels - well, kind of sad and empty.  Gordon has gone to work at the Military Base, Tami is pursuing her dream of working in Law Enforcement.  Friday morning is the appointment at the lawyer's office.  Then Pippa and Sebastian will learn if they will be able to move back to Vandersim Mansion.  Unless something very unexpected happens in the next couple of days, the next chapter of our story will deal with the appointment with Mr Payne.  I'm afraid that's going to be rather a long post.  I'll try not to be too long-winded

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #323 on: May 04, 2011, 09:21:24 AM »
Great update.  Goodbye Marilyn, Chris and Andrew! :) I am so sorry that this story will have to end in a few days. :'( I love it way too much.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #324 on: May 04, 2011, 10:18:59 AM »
Goodbye Andrew, Marilyn, Christopher and Gregory! Enjoy your lives!  :) I do feel sorry for Gregory, though.

Almost over?  :'( Well, I'm looking forward to the next (last?) update anyway.
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #325 on: May 04, 2011, 10:50:48 AM »
Goodbye, Marlyn and Co.
Poor Greg, but I agree with not letting him near a defenseless nooboo. :-\
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #326 on: May 04, 2011, 11:32:11 AM »
Good bye and good luck to Marilyn, Chris, nooboo, and Gregory! Maybe Gregory will be the adopted child that continues the tradition and adopt a nooboo, or perhaps Gordon and Tami.

*Super big smile* I got a mention. YAY!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

FleurDeLune

« Reply #327 on: May 04, 2011, 11:37:55 AM »
I'm afraid that's going to be rather a long post.  I'll try not to be too long-winded

Please, be as long-winded as you wish!  I've really enjoyed this story and I'll be sad to see it end.  I'm hoping you'll come up with something else to entertain us again in the near future.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #328 on: May 04, 2011, 01:13:25 PM »
Please, be as long-winded as you wish!  I've really enjoyed this story and I'll be sad to see it end.

Thanks very much, Fleur. 

The next post is definitely going to be a long one and I'll likely break it into two or three separate entries just to make it easier to get it all up.  And even though it will be a long post, it's not going to be the last one - I expect there will be at least 2 or 3 posts after Pippa and Sebastian's meeting with Mr Payne.  You see, I can be very long-winded indeed!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #329 on: May 04, 2011, 07:52:04 PM »
See ya Chris! And family. How dare Sandi turn him down.  :( Poor guy. Like everyone else, I'm sad it's ending, but be as long winded as you want!

anything