Author Topic: "Old" Members  (Read 87218 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: "Old" Members
« Reply #270 on: May 10, 2012, 10:28:44 PM »
I'm not sure why she did, but as Pam and other mods will tell you, it's really not our business, if she never told us. I am a bit shocked that she randomly deleted her account though.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #271 on: May 10, 2012, 10:30:19 PM »
I was just wondering since I only found out just now by looking at an old thread that had one of her replies and it had her as a guest. It really took me by surprise. I hope she's doing okay and that maybe one day she'll be back.  :)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #272 on: May 10, 2012, 10:53:08 PM »
I was just wondering since I only found out just now by looking at an old thread that had one of her replies and it had her as a guest. It really took me by surprise. I hope she's doing okay and that maybe one day she'll be back.  :)

I have already locked a topic that was started about this.  We're always disappointed when a member leaves the Forum and deletes his/her account, but to discuss this now amounts to nothing but gossip and that's not something we encourage.  She had her reasons and we have to leave it at that.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Sportsfan

« Reply #273 on: May 10, 2012, 10:55:35 PM »
Lol Pam I was typing something up when you posted that. Thank god for the notification about new replies before I post… cause otherwise maybe not so good lol

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #274 on: May 11, 2012, 03:03:14 PM »
Sorry about that.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #275 on: May 11, 2012, 08:08:58 PM »
Thank you to all the people wondering where I'd gone.

I usually take an extended break from the Sims every year or two, and it was just one of those times for me. I'd also been in and out of hospital a lot, so it was time for me to start my recovery. I'm very glad to be back though.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #276 on: May 11, 2012, 08:13:44 PM »
That's totally understood. I've taken extended breaks from TS3 from time to time, and play TSM for a bit. Dad got me TSM as a present so I've been focusing most of my time on that. That and TS2.  :)

Plus, it's summer, so less Sims for me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #277 on: May 12, 2012, 04:19:12 AM »
Thank you to all the people wondering where I'd gone.

I usually take an extended break from the Sims every year or two, and it was just one of those times for me. I'd also been in and out of hospital a lot, so it was time for me to start my recovery. I'm very glad to be back though.

Man, that's a long time ago! I hope you're alright now. One of my old time favies is back. :)

Has anyone seen Jeanamariex3? :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #278 on: May 12, 2012, 07:54:01 AM »
Has anyone seen Jeanamariex3? :P
Look above you.  ;)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #279 on: May 12, 2012, 08:33:42 AM »
Man, that's a long time ago! I hope you're alright now. One of my old time favies is back. :)
Aw, thanks Leto! That's very kind of you.
I'm still in recovery, but I am hopeful that things will start improving in the coming months.

Leto85

« Reply #280 on: May 12, 2012, 10:21:34 AM »
Look above you.  ;)

Thank you!
I was looking below me at Esther's post. ;)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #281 on: May 16, 2012, 02:48:46 PM »
Welcome back Alex!! Hopefully your recovery is going good. I just got back from a forced internet hiatus haha. Man, being without internet for over a week drove me insane.  ;D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #282 on: May 19, 2012, 04:16:01 AM »
Thanks Esther!
I think it's going much better than any other time I've tried recovery, so I'm very glad.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #283 on: May 19, 2012, 08:52:17 PM »
You're welcome. That's good! I started back on my meds a few months ago, so I'm doing good too. Well, I had a slight relapse last month, but I think that's all worked out now, I hope.

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
« Reply #284 on: May 19, 2012, 09:24:58 PM »
I suppose I'm going to be around here as well.

I left abruptly when my computer died. Like, completely and utterly, died. 6 months ago. For the next few months I had no money for a new one and as such I used my mom's; she wouldn't let me install any games on it. Around February I finally got a new computer. BUT, I lost my copy of TS3 and had no money to buy a new one.

So a week ago or so, I went on Amazon and bought like all of the EPs and the base game. They arrived yesterday, and I have like 50 legacies at Gen5 each now~.

But because I need to complain to someone about my Simming misfortunes, I'll be here. Eeeyup.