Author Topic: "Old" Members  (Read 86006 times)

Leto85

Re: "Old" Members
« Reply #345 on: October 12, 2012, 05:21:56 AM »
That's not making fun of it Leto. At least, I never meant it that way.  :(

Aw, don't worry about that girly, of course I was joking. ;)
And I'm sorry if it came out wrong the first time.

Haha!  Leto has a great sense of humor.  There's a history to his arm avatar.  It was quickly a very popular avatar when he first uploaded it.  Then one day it was somehow lost when Carl did an upgrade to the Forum.  Oh, horrors!!  The ladies were up in arms (sorry) about it.  Leto got it uploaded again and it got lost again.  Then Leto couldn't find it and it was almost a catastrophe.  Carl and I now both have the bicep avatar safely stored on our own computers so it will never be lost again.  And, Leto is not allowed to ever change it.  :D

Fine, but than you will never find out about my other arm... Pam. ;)

Louise56

« Reply #346 on: October 12, 2012, 06:06:36 AM »
That arm are one of the main reasons I return to the forum! :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #347 on: October 12, 2012, 10:54:46 AM »
Lol, it's Lady Aya or Ladyaya or just Anna.  :P
And i'll be looking forward to it on my Dynasty at one point. =3
Ok thanks Anna! I can't wait to get home, I miss my sims so much!!
Welcome back Esther. You have been here for as long as I can remember. You're part of the furniture now. A Premium Content. :)
Thanks Leto.  ;D You're so sweet and awesome! About your arm, I love that pic so much! I'm really glad you're never allowed to change it!  8)

Offline Odie

• Occult
  • Dutch mommy living in Norway
« Reply #348 on: October 12, 2012, 02:07:14 PM »
That arm are one of the main reasons I return to the forum! :P

Welcome back Louise!! I have been wondering where you were (and even bothered moderators about it ;))
I am really glad that you're doing ok! See you around :)

Ok thanks Anna! I can't wait to get home, I miss my sims so much!!Thanks Leto.  ;D You're so sweet and awesome! About your arm, I love that pic so much! I'm really glad you're never allowed to change it!  8)

You too welcome back Esther! I did notice you weren't around as much, but I thought that maybe you were on a holiday or something... I don't know where you were :-[ But it is great to have you back!!! :)
Problem? Don't panic! There is always a solution. You just have to find it  :D

Louise56

« Reply #349 on: October 12, 2012, 03:58:12 PM »
Thank you Esther and Odie. It is wonderful to te back. So many new stories to read! ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #350 on: October 12, 2012, 06:34:35 PM »
Thanks Odie! I had to help my sister in another county, but I'm home now!!!  ;D

You're welcome Louise! It's great to see you again!!

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #351 on: October 12, 2012, 11:44:10 PM »
Aw, don't worry about that girly, of course I was joking. ;)
And I'm sorry if it came out wrong the first time.

Fine, but than you will never find out about my other arm... Pam. ;)

I thought you might have been joking but I wasn't entirely sure...I have no real experience with telling which jokes are jokes and which aren't.
All theat means is one day you make another account and use your other arm as the oicture and noone will ever know.  ;D
Your arm picture is one of the most interesting avatars i've seen anywhere...part of it is because it is your arm.  ;)

Ok thanks Anna! I can't wait to get home, I miss my sims so much!!Thanks Leto.  ;D You're so sweet and awesome! About your arm, I love that pic so much! I'm really glad you're never allowed to change it!  8)

I hope you can settle back into your house again after leaving it for so long.  :)
And I hope you do check out my dynasty at one point once I put an actual chapter up.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #352 on: October 13, 2012, 04:07:48 AM »
I thought you might have been joking but I wasn't entirely sure...I have no real experience with telling which jokes are jokes and which aren't.
All theat means is one day you make another account and use your other arm as the oicture and noone will ever know.  ;D
Your arm picture is one of the most interesting avatars i've seen anywhere...part of it is because it is your arm.  ;)

Well, that is nice to read, Ladyaya. I am glad to be able to please someone with my avatar.
So thank you for the uh... compliment. :)
And I see you prefer to be called Anna instead. That is good, I will try to remember that, for you.

Leto85

« Reply #353 on: October 13, 2012, 04:11:46 AM »
Thanks Odie! I had to help my sister in another county, but I'm home now!!!  ;D

You're welcome Louise! It's great to see you again!!

So Esther, you just let it know if you need anything, good? I was pretty worried after what I have read on Facebook a couple of days ago. So I am really glad to witness your save return. :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #354 on: October 13, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
Thanks, yes it's awesome to be back in my house!!

So Esther, you just let it know if you need anything, good? I was pretty worried after what I have read on Facebook a couple of days ago. So I am really glad to witness your save return. :)
Ok I will. I'm sorry, didn't mean to worry anyone.  :-[ I'm glad I'm safe and sound back home too.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #355 on: October 25, 2012, 04:43:56 AM »
Count on me to only notice the new returns 20 days too late! Welcome back lovesims, and sportsfan, and esther! It's great having you all back :D

Louise56

« Reply #356 on: October 25, 2012, 06:20:41 AM »
Thank you Pally it is awesome to be back! ;D

Chuckles_82

« Reply #357 on: October 25, 2012, 07:58:03 AM »
Haha!  Leto has a great sense of humor.  There's a history to his arm avatar.  It was quickly a very popular avatar when he first uploaded it.  Then one day it was somehow lost when Carl did an upgrade to the Forum.  Oh, horrors!!  The ladies were up in arms (sorry) about it.  Leto got it uploaded again and it got lost again.  Then Leto couldn't find it and it was almost a catastrophe.  Carl and I now both have the bicep avatar safely stored on our own computers so it will never be lost again.  And, Leto is not allowed to ever change it.  :D

I hadn't seen this thread until today, and was nicely surprised with a joke from Pam :D Maybe I just haven't read enough of your non-forum-moderating posts to see your humor before Pam :)

Leto85

« Reply #358 on: October 25, 2012, 04:44:57 PM »
I hadn't seen this thread until today, and was nicely surprised with a joke from Pam :D Maybe I just haven't read enough of your non-forum-moderating posts to see your humor before Pam :)

Pam's humor lies either between the lines, or when she quote my posts.
That's just the bond we share. ;)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #359 on: October 25, 2012, 06:20:37 PM »
"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."
I love how that's the message I see when I decide where to post first after coming back.
Anyways I am back after deleting my account. I haven played Sims for a long time so don't expect me to be real active or anything but I'll try to show up every once in a while to say hi. I honestly had absolutely no intention of coming back but then I got an email from Schip that convinced me to return. 
I want to apologize to some of the staff members because we definitely parted with much harder feelings than I had hoped.
Anyways feel free to send me a pm to talk about anything. I can't promise I'll respond as quick as I used to but I'll get to it eventually.
So yeah, I'm back.

Hey Sportsfan, been a while. Say; what actually made you leave? I never found out.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P