Author Topic: "Old" Members  (Read 86836 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: "Old" Members
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 10:17:31 AM »
Nope, it's the date in the profile. Those 'old' members sure provided valuable info in past. I would like to see them here more often sharing their experience. I wonder, who's *maybe* going to be the next moderator? ;D There are lots of members here worth it.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline sydney511

• Occult
  • R.I.P. Edel - Jan. 14, 1996 - Jul. 02, 2011
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 07:32:16 PM »
I haven't seen igzigpuff in a while. She was last active February 06, 2011, 05:31:40 PM, so about a month.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 09:55:58 PM »
Nope, it's the date in the profile.

Oh yeah, it's 2011 now, isn't it?  ;D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 04:38:12 AM »
I really miss Tommy T. He is such a creative builder and a great guy.  Lots of fun.  I'm glad he's in the Coast Guard though.  It's great employment, good benefits and helps keep our country safe both in peace and war time.  Living on the Oregon coast you can visit some of the old outposts and bunkers that were built to keep submarines from traveling up the Columbia river.  We frequently hear on our local news of the guard rescuing folks caught in a surge, sneaker wave or storm at sea.  There are some tricky areas where fishermen wind up in trouble too and it's always the Coast Guard to the rescue.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 05:36:32 AM »
TommyT was a paramedic before enlisting in the Coast Guard.  Being a hero comes naturally to him.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2011, 04:00:07 AM »
TommyT was a paramedic before enlisting in the Coast Guard.  Being a hero comes naturally to him.  :)
Oh, gee, I guess it does then!
I miss LlamaMama.... She was fun :(
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 01:01:31 AM »
What happened to wildredchild? She was last active 11 February 2011, 14:19:11, so about 3 months tomorrow.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 09:29:48 AM »
She had some real life things to deal with and is always welcome.  People have come and gone since I have been on here, which is almost two years.  Sometimes, real life situations causes some members or moderators to deal with whatever they need to.  With this forum getting as large as it is, it takes alot of time sometimes to go through these posts.  I, for one, hope these members and moderators come back, at one point or another. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 01:04:24 AM »
I haven't seen mtglady in ages. In fact, Leto, Hosfic, and Salty Paws, are the only three moderators I've seen active. When did Saltpaws become a moderator? Did I miss it? Or has she always been?

Good luck to TommyT in the coastguard. It's literally the hardest branch of the military to get into.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 01:09:26 AM »
I've seen mtglady recently - just yesterday, if I remember correctly. EDIT: She was on 4 hours ago.
Pam, Carl and Metro are on regularly, Hosfac, Salty, Schip, Leto85, gerrr00, and mtglady too.

What happened to Swede, as well?

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 01:16:54 AM »
It seems mgtlady and gerrr00 are nonexistent when I log in. Carl was only seen online twice when I logged in, and Pam, is always logged in when I enter. I bet by the time I hit post, she will be online.

I've been working long hours at Sears lately, which means I don't get to check the forum until the late hours of the day, so maybe mgtlady and gerr00 are online while I'm unloading the truck and opening the boxes at work.  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 01:27:16 AM »
Anyone know what happened to Isys? She was fun! I miss her, last I knew she was in an accident of some kind but I haven't seen her for a long time.  :( I just checked and the last time she was active was February 13, 2011!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2011, 05:16:06 AM »
When I am online, it's midnight in US, so most members are offline for me. But, when I am logged and it's morning in US, most of our moderators are logged too. Gerrr and Mtglady just don't post as much as Salty or Schip, for example. But, that doesn't mean they are not active. Hosfac is on quite often too, Leto as well. I haven't seen Swede since a month ago, I think he has exams and so - look at his age, maybe he's studying in the university.
Nevertheless some members are inactive, I am sure our small company will gather someday and when you check who's online, all of them will be listed there. :)

P.S. Either Pam, Carl or Metro are regularly active, one after another. Though, once I've seen all three online at the same time. When Medieval was released. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2011, 05:35:15 AM »
P.S. Either Pam, Carl or Metro are regularly active, one after another. Though, once I've seen all three online at the same time. When Medieval was released. ;)

I saw them all on about a month after I joined. So about a month ago. ;D
I've seen them all on together on numerous occasions, actually.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2011, 06:10:34 AM »
I haven't seen gtmlady in ages. In fact, Leto, Hosfic, and Salty Paws, are the only three moderators I've seen active. When did Saltpaws become a moderator? Did I miss it? Or has she always been?
I see all the moderators active (probably because I'm on at all different times during the day) at some point or another during most days.
Salty has been a moderator for quite a while. I don't know how long though - you'll have to ask her :)

What happened to Swede, as well?
Swede's last login was today :D