Author Topic: Kleptomaniac Trait  (Read 119608 times)

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
Re: Kleptomaniac Trait
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »
She'd always get the wish though to return the stolen good, but I never obliged her.

That's the (only) good thing about stealing paper towel rolls:  they're cheap and they give the same moodlet that cars do.  :P
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline athena

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 03:47:07 AM »
My klepto Sim actress is a celebrity. So everytime she would steal she would go home with a bad moodlet that lasts for days usually from having been involved in a scandal like, "Sim was rumored to have been caught stealing", even though it was only a rumor coz she was never caught. Anyways, can a Sim steal from a dance club, dive bar, or the lobby of a certain building by the elevator? Or are those considered public places? Thanks! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 09:42:33 AM »
Anyways, can a Sim steal from a dance club, dive bar, or the lobby of a certain building by the elevator? Or are those considered public places? Thanks! :)

Those are interactive public lots, so a sim cannot steal anything from inside of them.  Outside the building is fair game, so if there is a parking lot, you can steal people's cars while they're inside.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline athena

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011, 02:35:43 AM »
Great! I think it's time for my klepto-actress to have a sports car! She was able to swipe nice furniture from befriending the celebrity vampire family (forget the name) and the two celebrity sisters (Angelina). So it's time for a car! Thanks!

anything