Author Topic: Who are the richest sims in sims 3?  (Read 40350 times)

Offline Maialaaa

• Nooboo
Who are the richest sims in sims 3?
« on: July 24, 2012, 12:00:04 PM »
Hi, I need tho know what sims in sims three bring the most money with them and make the most money in there job. They can me single married I don't mind I just need the money.  Thanks.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Re: Who are the richest sims in sims 3?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:05:33 PM »
Welcome to the forum Maialaaa! And are you using all expansions/ have all towns? Hidden Springs has a lot of rich people, the Vandurburgs most importantly. Sunset Valley has the Altos, Landgraabs, and Agnes Crumplebottom. One good way to find rich sims is to go to map view and look for nice houses, the biggest mansions house the richest people.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Maialaaa

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 12:16:04 PM »
Thanks :D, I only have the base game, so where can I find Agnes and the others?

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 01:35:24 PM »
I am going to move this to towns and townies.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 02:00:40 PM »
Thanks :D, I only have the base game, so where can I find Agnes and the others?
Agnes, the Altos, and Landgraabs are all in Sunset Valley. The Altos and Landgraabs are up on the hill behind the spa building and by Summerhill Springs. Agnes is in a big white house on the cliff overlooking the ocean, completely across town from the others.
Also there are the Wolffs, they live on a little island like thing by the beach. And the Goths, in a big mansion behind the graveyard.

Offline Maialaaa

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 02:30:26 PM »
Thanks so much!

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 03:10:07 PM »
If you're playing a Dynasty or Legacy and you don't know where the 'rich Sims' are, look across the street! Your neighbors probably have houses that are at least 200,000 Simoleans.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline drift9999

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 05:58:26 AM »
Just a little point to note: If you're moving one of them into a family for profit (and aren't taking over their house), make sure to invite them over to your current Sim's house before using Ask to Move In. You'll normally only get 20,000 or 25,000 (can't remember which) even for rich Sims, but inviting them over usually means being able to sell their Bwan Speedster or Margaret Vaguester for 85k or 105k respectively.

Looking at their jobs:
Landgraabs
Geoffery is level 7 in Medical, earning 192/hr, works 4 days x 5 hrs/day per week - weekly income of 3,840. Level 10 is very lucrative; probably my pick.
Nancy is level 7 in Business earning 128/hr, works 5 days x 7 hrs/day per week - weekly income of 4,480.

Altos
Nick is level 7 in Business earning 128/hr, works 5 days x 7 hrs/day per week - weekly income of 4,480.
Vita is level 6 in Politics earning 91/hr, works 4 days x 5.5hrs/day per week - weekly income of 2,002.

Wolffs
Thornton is level 4 in Business earning 59/hr, works 5 days x 6 hrs/day per week - weekly income of 1,770.
Morgana is level 2 in Medical earning 25/hr, works 5 days x 6 hrs/day per week - weekly income of 750.

Goths
Gunther is level 8 in Business earning 239/hr, works 4 days x 6 hrs/day per week - weekly income of 5,736.
Cornelia is unemployed.

Agnes Crumplebottom is unemployed.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 10:31:03 AM »
Also - if you need the money and you're not playing a challenge file, you can always use one of the three money cheats.  Kaching will get you §1000.  Motherlode will get you §50.000.  And then there is the family funds cheat where you input how much money you want your family to have.  To learn how to use cheats, there is a Carl's guide to cheats available.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Chuckles_82

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 06:31:24 PM »
Better yet, invite a rich sim over - make sure they come in their car. If they live across the street, invite them out first. Before you invite them, make sure you have an empty car space on your lot. When they get there they will park their car on your lot. Feel free to delete it with MOO. Jon Lessen in Riverview has a whole garage full of cars - a Bwan Speedster and  Margaret Vaguester amongst them. If your sim is in the architect profession you can even sell theirs for full price, and buy your sim one for much less and still have a tidy sum to spend.

Offline simone23

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2024, 08:32:04 AM »
If you have a genie sim, you don't have to use a cheat. No empty parking space, ensorcel the sim, take their stuff, car included. Just about every sim seems to have a camera and a book on them - my bookworm genie has taken full advantage. Plus, ensorceling reveals all traits instantly. It's also a fun way to deal with zombie attacks - I generally ensorcel the zombies and either make them work out or go to the library to read a skill book.