Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1011914 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #2190 on: September 01, 2014, 08:31:37 PM »
Lorelei is absoloutely gorgeous!

MeganNicole

« Reply #2191 on: September 01, 2014, 10:30:17 PM »
Lorelei is absoloutely gorgeous!

Thank you so much! She aged up with that hairstyle and I thought it suited her quite well.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline isilweth

• Nooboo
« Reply #2192 on: September 19, 2014, 09:14:56 PM »
This is one of my absolute favorite threads. It is delightful to see Sims genetics at work.

Here are a few from Roaring Heights:

The children of Francisco Battista, with ...

Virginia Supine:

Nathaniel

Cherie

Jaclyn

and with ...
Mae West:

Monica

Elaina

Laron

Adam

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2193 on: September 23, 2014, 07:56:55 PM »
I just got this one in a game, and found it interesting enough to pass along here because he got not one, but two grandparent genetic traits.

This is Chris Sw0rd, child of Cycl0n3 and Blair Wainwright.

The hair and eye color don't come from either of them, but from Blair's mother, Susan.  This was done through NRaas story progression, not EA's. Also, there's a default replacement skin on him, but no other CC to affect appearance. I threw a hairstyle similar to his father's (minus the knit cap) on him to help show any resemblance in facial structure/features.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #2194 on: October 12, 2014, 07:01:56 PM »
I'm sure this pairing has been done before. But, these are the twin sons of Holly Alto and Ethan Bunch of Sunset Valley. I changed their hair and clothes.

Trevor Alto

Eric Alto

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2195 on: October 13, 2014, 01:55:53 PM »
I'm sure this pairing has been done before. But, these are the twin sons of Holly Alto and Ethan Bunch of Sunset Valley. I changed their hair and clothes.

It looks as though both inherited the same facial structure, although Trevor looks a lot better.  I think the hair color, eyebrow shape, and facial hair work better with it than the lighter hair that Eric got out of the genetic lottery. You can see both parents' influence in them.

Here are some more Sunset Valley pairings from a game I've been playing.  For the sake of space, I left out some of the more common pairings that NRaas Story Progression generates children for.  Also, at the beginning of this file, I moved the premade homeless townies the game starts with into empty houses so I could see how their genetics worked if they married any of the regular residents.  None of these are households I played, so it's all story progression's work.

The only CC on these is a default replacement skin, everything else is EA-made.

I think this pairing has probably had a couple of kids, but I don't get it often, so I shared mine.  Emma Hatch and Leighton Sekemoto married and had two children, Kody and Greg.

Kody favors Emma in looks and build, although the hair is what grandma Yumi has if you de-age her from elder.

This is Greg.  He looks much more like Leighton. The blond hair must be a random mutation.

Pauline Wan had an on again/off again relationship with Jared Frio for a while that produced two children.

The first was Lourdes. 

The second was Tracy.  Although you can see Pauline's influence on him, he looks like a kinder version of Jared.

Iqbal Alvi married Ayesha Ansari, and they had a son named Bennie.

Holly Alto married Parker Langerak, and they have two kids, although one is still a baby and can't be put in CAS yet.  This is the older one, Jonas Langerak.  I'm not sure where the eye color came from, since it doesn't match either parent or any of the grandparents, so it looks like it's a random mutation. 

Connor Frio and Tamara Donner married, and had a son named Winston.

Gobias Koffi married Blair Wainwright, and they had a son also. This is Justin Koffi. The graying hair some adults have is always unfortunate to see passed on, especially on Young Adult (as he is here) and younger.

Madison VanWatson and Stiles McGraw got married, and had two children, Jada and Mindi.  I don't recall ever seeing this pairing before off the top of my head, at least not in any of my games.

This one is Jada.

This one is Mindi.  Both got Madison's eyes, but Mindi has a lot more of Stiles in her than Jada, who seems to be mostly Madison aside from the slender build.

This one is Marlene Steel, daughter of Tori Kimura and Christopher Steel.  Most of the time he winds up with Jamie Jolina or Monika Morris in my games, so this was a nice change of pace.  She's one of my favorite of this bunch.

The last two had a couple of those homeless sims I mentioned as parents.  The first one is Tobin Kennedy, son of Erin Kennedy and Milton Tong.

And last but not least, Madeline Page, the daughter of Zelda Mae and Artie Page.  I had no idea Artie had such an unusual hair color until I saw it put in long hair.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #2196 on: October 13, 2014, 03:26:07 PM »
Lourdes is awesome. Winston is handsome too though...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #2197 on: October 16, 2014, 01:39:46 PM »

Eric's chin is more pointy than Trevor's. Eric's lips curl more on the corners which I don't like, and every time he ages up, he ages up bald and his forehead is ginormous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #2198 on: November 10, 2014, 08:10:33 PM »
I love Tobin, he has a really interesting mix of Erin and Milton's features.  I've had LOTS of Erin Kennedy nooboos and in my experience her features rarely ever actually mix with anyone's. xD

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2199 on: December 05, 2014, 11:14:54 AM »
Town: Roaring Heights

Townie parent: Ainsley Andrews

Townie parent: Michael Dandy

Sim: Michael Andrews

Offline Purpleangel95

• Nooboo
« Reply #2200 on: December 06, 2014, 06:29:55 AM »
From Sunset Valley I bring you the extended Wolff-Sekemoto Clan

Anthony Wolff (Son of Morgana and Thornton)

Pretty much a male version of Morgana as far as I can tell

Bradley Wolff (Son of Morgana Wolff and Xander Clavell)

Favours his mother once again

Carl, Diana and Edwin Sekemoto (Children of Morgana Wolff and Leighton Sekemoto who are now married in my game)

Carl

Diana

Edwin

All of them are a nice mix I think! Though Edwin favours his father

BONUS

Leanne (Unborn Ursine Baby, on of the prettiest I've ever had in my games)

And Eric Crumplebottom (Son of Thornton Wolff and Agnes Crumplebottom, Anthony's half-brother)

Offline Purpleangel95

• Nooboo
« Reply #2201 on: December 07, 2014, 01:48:02 AM »
Helena Alto daughter of Nick and Vita Alto

Margarita Alto daughter of Holly Alto and Michael Bachelor

Brett Bunch son Ethan Bunch and Bebe Hart

He's very... beige

Lydia Landgraab (sometimes the names Story Progression comes up with are just adorable) daughter of Malcolm Landgraab and Bella Bachelor

I thinks she's very pretty and elegant for a Sim with distinct Landgraab features, and Bella's eye colour looks great with blonde hair

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2202 on: December 08, 2014, 08:10:00 AM »
Town: Midnight Hollow

Townie Parent: Mitchell Flynn [Human] (Starts in town as a child, so I've included an adult photo as well as his wiki photo)

Townie Parent: Sandra Salas [Playable Ghost] (Starts in town as a child, so I've included an adult photo as well as her wiki photo)

Sim: Lily Flynn [Human] (Toddler & YA photo)

Lily is basically a female version of Mitchell, but I'm not complaining because he is cute! Sandra and Mitchell are also both really good looking imo, especially for townies!

@Purpleangel95 Edwin, Eric, and Margarita are my favourites from your bunch I think. What a lot of good looking Sunset Valley spawn!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2203 on: December 08, 2014, 05:39:25 PM »
@laugh-dream-love: Wow, she is gorgeous!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline kellie13

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2204 on: December 08, 2014, 07:32:32 PM »
Anybody else think that Mitchell kind of looks like Andrew McCarthy (of Brat Pack fame).

anything