Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1010366 times)

zrdf

Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #540 on: March 10, 2012, 06:25:06 PM »
Here's the children of Thornton and Morgana Wolff (before I split them up haha)

This is Lionel Wolff as a young adult

This is Felix Wolff and below is his twin sister Georgie as Teens.

I think all three of them are good looking but in a different way as well!
Both Thornton and Morgana have had children with other people  and they are also really good looking!
(I would post them but they are CAS)

Offline BlazeGirl12

• Townie
« Reply #541 on: March 11, 2012, 10:32:59 AM »
Imogene Steel, daughter of Chris and Agnes. She looks a lot like Agnes, but has her father's skin tone.

Sarcastic hearts. :]
Noble Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #542 on: March 11, 2012, 10:42:08 AM »
Wow, I like Lionell Wolf! It's rare to get Wolff offspring, and he looks good. :D
Also, the Jolina daughter (with guys' hairdo) is really beautiful... Nice one. ^^

I have twins by Erik Darling and Agnes in my game. I think the daughter especially is so adorable. I don't see any resemblance to Agnes, both twins got a nice smiley mouth from Erik though. She is Rosa Darling.

By the way... Any knowledge on Agnes' genetics? Both kids had reddish brown hair (same as Connor Frio etc). Simswiki lists her parents haircolors as 'grey' as they are ghosts/elder. I wonder if the hair color was inherited from the grandparents, as Erik is blonde too? (I know I could just change it via mirror but I'm playing legacy style and like to keep my genetics the way they are naturally)

Also, the Altos had two sons... both umm... interesting. Here's one of them as a young adult. Yeah, YA. Charming, eh? I believe his name is Titus Alto.

loveSims

« Reply #543 on: March 11, 2012, 10:45:51 AM »
Lol to be cursed with Nick's hair! Poor guy. ;D

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #544 on: March 11, 2012, 12:27:36 PM »
LOL, why does everyone cross genetics with Agnes and Christopher?  :-\

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #545 on: March 11, 2012, 12:34:58 PM »
Don't feel bad, Kirby. I'm (personally) sick of Sunset Valley, and I'm currently trying to get Imogen Pelly's child at the beginning of the game, and I'm going to have the father, Booker raise her as a single dad.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #546 on: March 11, 2012, 12:52:38 PM »
Don't feel bad, Kirby. I'm (personally) sick of Sunset Valley, and I'm currently trying to get Imogen Pelly's child at the beginning of the game, and I'm going to have the father, Booker raise her as a single dad.

Same here. I think it's an overrated town for dynasties and such (NO OFFENSE PEOPLE!  :'() and I prefer Twinbrook, Bridgeport, and AP genetics (especially Imogen+Booker, Juanita+Barrington, and the roomies of Unfetted with Feathers :))

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #547 on: March 11, 2012, 06:42:39 PM »
By the way... Any knowledge on Agnes' genetics?

Don't know but the eldest of my second generation in my Character Legacy received the same hair colour. Her father was blond as was Agnes.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #548 on: March 12, 2012, 03:18:34 PM »

By the way... Any knowledge on Agnes' genetics? Both kids had reddish brown hair (same as Connor Frio etc).

In both of my first attempts at dynasties with the Steels and Artie, Agnes's children had red hair with brownish tips.  It just seems to be something she passes on and I have no idea why.   Erik Darling's hair is blonde just like Agnes.  She also likes to pass on gray eyes and a rounded nose for the boys like ArianaJade's Sam.   In fact, Same looks a lot like Pepper Steel from my Steel Dynasty.   He was the son of Agnes and my sim Sage Steel who was a redone CAS of Christopher Steel basically.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #549 on: March 14, 2012, 03:08:04 PM »
In both of my first attempts at dynasties with the Steels and Artie, Agnes's children had red hair with brownish tips.  It just seems to be something she passes on and I have no idea why.   Erik Darling's hair is blonde just like Agnes.  She also likes to pass on gray eyes and a rounded nose for the boys like ArianaJade's Sam.   In fact, Same looks a lot like Pepper Steel from my Steel Dynasty.   He was the son of Agnes and my sim Sage Steel who was a redone CAS of Christopher Steel basically.

I've had red/brown hair out of Agnes a few times too. It isn't obvious in the picture, but Georgia's hair isn't the same brown as Chris', it's got dark red highlights and tips, and I've had the same colour come out when she's married CAS sims too.

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #550 on: March 25, 2012, 07:37:32 AM »
Ahem, I have some more Sunset Valley kids... my apologies is any of you are bored already. ^_^

The Landgraab kid (Malcolm? can't remember the name) married Bella Bachelor, and all their kids look quite a lot like their father.  :D
Here's a picture of 2 of them. On the left is their son, and on the right the daughter. In the middle is a son from Alto family, who is married to this girl...

I actually like her a lot! I might play her in another game sometime.  :-*

I wonder where this haircolor came from? I have immigration off on this file, and everyone born in town should be born into original families. I haven't saved any custom haircolors, either. Never saw anyone in SV with blue roots like him...

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #551 on: March 25, 2012, 07:44:59 AM »
I think the blue roots may come from VJ Alvi.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #552 on: March 25, 2012, 03:36:36 PM »

She actually doesn't look half bad, considering who her parents are.  Bella Bachelor looks a bit goofy if you ask me.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #553 on: March 25, 2012, 03:41:57 PM »
I think the blue roots may come from VJ Alvi.
Oh yes! It must be him... totally forgot about that guy.  :-[ I guess he never had any kids in my earlier games.

She actually doesn't look half bad, considering who her parents are.  Bella Bachelor looks a bit goofy if you ask me.

Usually all her daughters have that Bella-mouth!

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #554 on: March 25, 2012, 03:45:36 PM »
Usually all her daughters have that Bella-mouth!

It's not just the mouth:  it's those gigantic anime eyes and that long horse-face, too.  I just look at her and think "Yikes...this is that woman who was so popular in the previous games??"

She's not overly unattractive...she just looks odd.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.