Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1011780 times)

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #615 on: June 25, 2012, 10:41:55 AM »
The sisters looks exactly like their mother! :D

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #616 on: June 25, 2012, 03:15:43 PM »
Decadynasty spoilers from Alexandria ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #617 on: June 25, 2012, 04:53:40 PM »

I didn't do it but I will report it. Margo and Torrance Steel - children of Christopher and Bella Bachelor!
I was surprised by how nicely their features balance out.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #618 on: June 25, 2012, 11:04:36 PM »
In one of my free-form games, I have something going, and there are more townie babies in town.  One of them married into my family, so here is Donta, son of Iqbal Alvi and Monika Morris.  Definitely not a pairing I would have thought of.

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #619 on: June 26, 2012, 12:29:31 AM »
He seem cool and tough ;)

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #620 on: June 30, 2012, 06:48:02 AM »

Trixibel and Zowie Hart - Children of Gus and Dorie. The both turned out well. I'm embracing the Hart family madness so the kids got unusual names and I hit random every time I have to choose traits.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #621 on: July 01, 2012, 04:41:29 PM »
Trixibel is gorgeousand  Zowie isn't too bad looking himself.  :D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JamieR

• Townie
« Reply #622 on: July 04, 2012, 06:34:49 PM »
Chris Steel and Jamie Jolina are now dating (boyfriend and girlfriend). If things progress nicely, I'm sure they'll make some very lovely children!
Facts are stubborn things.

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #623 on: July 04, 2012, 11:51:30 PM »
Boyd and Susan Wainwright got a daughter more, Blanche Wainwright

Michael Bachelor and Kaylynn Langerak got married and got a daughter, Martine Bachelor

Haha, Martine looks alike her mother, just with blonde hair :P

Connor Frio and Emma Hatch got two sons
Eric

Leon

thesweetestpea

« Reply #624 on: July 05, 2012, 05:51:13 AM »
If Trixibel is possibly going to be available in the Swap Shop, she's one sim I'd love to download. :) Xander Clavell and Bebe Hart's daughter from a few pages back is the same, she's very pretty.

Here are some of the causes of lag, erm, townie children, from the Daisy Path file in Sunset Valley. I have renamed them all myself because the EA naming defaults didn't reflect the kids and I wanted my own names in the town, so don't be surprised about the names being cross-cultural. I've saved them all to my bin if anyone takes a shine to someone and wants them in the Swap Shop. I still have several kids yet to get done.

Eduardo Alto - son of Nick and Vita. He is a vampire, but I think vampirism suits him.

Luciana and Laetizia Alto - daughters of Holly and Michael Bachelor. Laetizia got a better face, but as soon as I covered Luci's forehead she looked fine.

Caroline Landgraab - daughter of Nancy and Geoffrey. She's one of my favorites in this save, except for the blond hair.

Nicholas Landgraab - son of Geoffrey and Morgana Wolff. The hair came out of nowhere.

Offline JamieR

• Townie
« Reply #625 on: July 05, 2012, 08:02:06 AM »
 I love so much how Martine came out (I love Kaylynn Langerak) and I think Laetizia is really pretty. I also think Eduardo looks kind of cool ;), and it's a shame that Blanche inherited so much from her father - Susan is actually very good looking but, but Boyd?…not so much . I kind of like Nicholas but I thought he'd turn out better considering his parents.
Facts are stubborn things.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #626 on: July 05, 2012, 10:53:25 AM »
I love so much how Martine came out (I love Kaylynn Langerak) and I think Laetizia is really pretty. I also think Eduardo looks kind of cool ;), and it's a shame that Blanche inherited so much from her father - Susan is actually very good looking but, but Boyd?…not so much . I kind of like Nicholas but I thought he'd turn out better considering his parents.

The Altos have good genes, Luci only didn't do so well because she has a very long forehead and so when I was doing my bin saves I had to do my best to cover it. I did think Nicholas would look better too, his hair really doesn't help his appearance. I think I have a Wainwright child in the Daisy Path that's on my clean-up list, I just haven't gotten there yet because I'm going from west to east.

Okay, I just checked, and yes I do have a Wainwright child and grandchild as well as a full Wolff girl. This is Sabine Wolff, daughter of Thornton and Morgana:

This is Amun Wainwright, son of Boyd and Susan:

and this is Carlos Wainwright, son of Blair and Cyclone:

I also got a Hart girl, Madeleine:

and a second Cornelia/Gunther Goth baby, Hei.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #627 on: July 05, 2012, 11:03:16 AM »
I am now convinced that the Harts have the best genes in Sunset Valley. Madeleine is just gorgeous.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #628 on: July 05, 2012, 11:09:32 AM »
I am now convinced that the Harts have the best genes in Sunset Valley. Madeleine is just gorgeous.

They're definitely one of the best families, along with the Altos and sometimes the Landgraabs. I think I might have to start a clean game, get Dorie and Gus apart and see what they can produce with the other townies.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #629 on: July 05, 2012, 11:13:26 AM »
I want to experiment with swapping around married couples and seeing what the genetics are like. So for example, I would have the offspring of Vita Alto and Geoffrey Landgrabb, as well as Nick Alto and Nancy Landgrabb.