Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1003226 times)

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #840 on: October 12, 2012, 04:42:36 AM »
Those toddlers look so cute! But, I can't get past how Gunther could betray his wife by going for her sister.  ;)

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DS Ben Jones: I appreciated your trust over the Masons thing.
DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
Jones: William Shakespeare, sir?
Barnaby: No! Thomas Barnaby.
-Midsomer Murders

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #841 on: October 13, 2012, 08:29:03 AM »
I really didn't expect this, but Dallas Shallow and Laurel Grisby fell in love! With each other!! Haha
They got a daughter, Victoria Shallow

Wow she got Walters nose poor girl, even Laurels isn't as big as his, can see Dallas in her eyes and lips though.

Dallas' sister, Mary Kay got married with Maximus McDermott and got a son
Christoffer McDermott

Funny those two were an item in my decadynasty game as well.

Speaking of which I chose Aiden and Hannah Jones as my founders, Hannah has surrounded by family as her lifetime wish so I have five kids to show off, they all got Hannah's mothers hair, I thought at least one might be a redhead like Aiden.

First born Louise.

Second born Sherri.

Then the triplets in birth order, Davin, Bryan and Rhonda.

I absolutely loved this family it was sad to move on but that's the point of a dynasty.

One thing i'd like to know though is if a lot of the kids in this thread come about via EA story progression or something else?

Normally I use Twallan's but with a dynasty you can't and other than the Jones family i've had no kids born at all, the entire original town of Riverview died out without producing a single child, i've just finished generation 3 and I already have a town of EA clones, it's sad as I like the diversity of the mixed genetics.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #842 on: October 14, 2012, 01:25:15 AM »
I've had no luck with EA story progression either when it comes to producing townie children. That would be why I have never done a legacy or dynasty...I like Twallan's Story Progression too much. :P

Probably my favorite townie kid to date:

Elysia Bunch, daughter of Ethan Bunch and Holly Alto. Almost a clone of her mother, except she has blue eyes and different lips.

These next three are from another file I'm playing, also in Sunset Valley.

StoryProgression got Ethan and Holly together in this game and produced a son named Kristian.

Avery Langerak, son of Parker Langerak and Bebe Hart. Their genes play very well together, methinks.

This is the second time in a row that Miraj Alvi and Kaylynn Langerak have gotten together in my games. This is their son Ramiro. I don't think I've seen a homely child from this pairing yet.

I'm playing the Sekemoto family in this one and just married Sam off to Sandi French. I'm curious to see what their nooboos will look like. Of course I'll post -em when I get 'em. :P

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #843 on: October 14, 2012, 03:19:22 AM »
Elysia is such, such a beauty! :o

Parker and Bebes genes are playing fair enough! ;D

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #844 on: October 14, 2012, 03:06:49 PM »
Bebe can't make ugly kids. It's a scientific fact.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #845 on: October 14, 2012, 04:04:14 PM »

This is Sylvester Crumplebottom son of Agnes and Christopher Steel. He's from my immortal dynasty.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #846 on: October 15, 2012, 05:59:59 AM »
Bebe can't make ugly kids. It's a scientific fact.

Story progression married Bebe Hart to VJ Alvi and they had Gino and Kristin who are quite nice looking.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #847 on: October 17, 2012, 03:22:29 AM »
He didn't exactly betray Cornelia she had died in the game and Gunther was close to dying. By the time the triplets had aged up to toddler Gunther died. The next pictures I post will be of the girls as children. Also Agnes used a genies Lamp to resurrect Erik Darling and then wished for a large family, So the results will be are below their toddlers.

Now for the new arrivals meet ...
Kerian,(The Boy) Juliett (the one in blue) and Jessica (the one in purple.)

There is a problem with the images in your post.  The first one isn't showing up at all.  Did you delete it or move it?  Also, all the other pictures are of the same Sim, which happens to be your DecaDynasty heir, not the children of the Sims you listed.  Would you mind modifying your post to put the correct pictures in?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Anna33

« Reply #848 on: October 17, 2012, 11:05:10 AM »
There is a problem with the images in your post.  The first one isn't showing up at all.  Did you delete it or move it?  Also, all the other pictures are of the same Sim, which happens to be your DecaDynasty heir, not the children of the Sims you listed.  Would you mind modifying your post to put the correct pictures in?
I deleted the album of my sims from that post because I didnt need it, I think the screen shots I had of my deca dynasty heir are named the same name. So I ll try to delet the posts that have gone wrong.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #849 on: October 17, 2012, 10:39:05 PM »
I deleted the album of my sims from that post because I didnt need it, I think the screen shots I had of my deca dynasty heir are named the same name. So I ll try to delet the posts that have gone wrong.

Thank you.  Just remember that if you post an image to the Forum, it should stay where it is and not be moved or deleted.  Otherwise, we'll have bad image spots and that's not good for the Forum.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #850 on: October 18, 2012, 10:59:59 PM »
So I decided to restart my Morgana Wolff/Genetics/whatever/fun 100 Baby Townie experiment:

Alden Wolff - Morgana Wolff/Thornton Wolff. Not entirely sure where he got those eyes from.

I'm tempted, in future posts, to make you guys guess who the baby father is.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #851 on: October 19, 2012, 12:12:56 AM »
Ohh, that might be fun. :D

Offline forever_mone

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #852 on: October 19, 2012, 10:37:38 PM »
So I accidentally had townie kids when I moved Leighton Sekemoto into Twinbrook and married him to Shyla Curtis. Here are their three girls.

Kiza Sekemoto, the oldest.

Ryo Sekemoto, the first of the twins

Nao Sekemoto, the second of the twins

Louise56

« Reply #853 on: October 20, 2012, 10:17:28 AM »
Kiza are really beautiful! The twins are pretty, but poor Ryo have a Twinbrook nose. :P

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #854 on: October 20, 2012, 12:10:59 PM »
I actually think the nose suits Ryo.