Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1010661 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #945 on: December 12, 2012, 02:26:09 PM »
That's the first time I've seen a fifth Bunch child actually have blonde hair. Each time I've tried the kid winds up with Judy's hair color. Looks like Gina got everything else from mom, though.

Arlo's kids don't look too bad, considering. Sam and Darlene's daughter is quite adorable!

It goes without saying the Mortimer and Bella's genes play well together. Unfortunate about the baldness though. :P

Jamie...I really need to play her more often. Her children are always beautiful. She got together with Iqbal Alvi in my just-for-fun file and they had a rather cute son, named Carson.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #946 on: December 12, 2012, 02:42:05 PM »
Leightons eyes are like Christophers mouth.  All of Leightons kids had his eyes and the girls were really gorgeous. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

« Reply #947 on: December 12, 2012, 02:59:24 PM »
Mortimer and Bella's kid has a nice eye color. Its fun to see how eyes have improved from sims 2. :)
Rom being cartoony to realistic.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #948 on: December 12, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »
To be fair, they're using default replacements.

I love those Goth genes. I have yet to see Mortimer or Gunther produce a child that was anything short of gorgeous.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #949 on: December 12, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »
I got confused right about here.  Are you showing Sims that are the result of your Sim and a townie?  It really needs to be only the children of original townies.  No grandchildren or CAS Sims involved.

Yes the sweetest pea was right they are all Hannah and Aidens girls, guess my wording was confusing, sorry.

All I can say is wow. That is one good looking sim right there!  ;) His hair and eye combination makes him even cuter for me. Maybe wax the eyebrows... Could you share him by any chance?

I do agree, I can totally see why my sim autonomously cheated with him, still doesn't excuse her behaviour though. I'm happy to share him, next time I have a moment to load that save i'll export him, takes an eternity to load it's such a large file, glad they don't seem to get like that anymore.

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #950 on: December 12, 2012, 06:35:15 PM »
I do agree, I can totally see why my sim autonomously cheated with him, still doesn't excuse her behaviour though. I'm happy to share him, next time I have a moment to load that save i'll export him, takes an eternity to load it's such a large file, glad they don't seem to get like that anymore.
Yeah, her behaviour can't be excused, no matter how good looking the sim is. If it's too much of a hassle for you, don't worry about sharing it.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DS Ben Jones: I appreciated your trust over the Masons thing.
DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
Jones: William Shakespeare, sir?
Barnaby: No! Thomas Barnaby.
-Midsomer Murders

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #951 on: December 13, 2012, 04:29:13 AM »
I added him to the swap shop http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,13788.0.html

I didn't dress him in anything fancy just made sure it was all base game as I don't know what expansions you have, oh and I didn't wax his eyebrows either  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #952 on: December 13, 2012, 04:37:01 AM »
That are some children of my first dynasty attempt:

Wazlaw Mae, son to Zelda Mae and Stiles McGraw.

Ephraim Mae, his younger brother.

Nobby Crumplebottom, child to Agnes and, easy to see, Stiles.

His sister Nadina, totally looks like her mother.

Marty Keaton, the child Justine was pregnant with.

Hitrud Ursine, not the cutest but also not the ugliest Ursine-Frio child.

Randall Koffi, son to Gobias Koffi and Morgana Wolff. He really looks like his father.

Ricky Jolina. His parents are Jamie und Connor Frio.

His sister, Edelgard.
They were having a brother Derek (they are triplets), but he died as a child through electrocution.

Davina, daughter to Emma Hatch and Thornton Wolff, takes after her father.

Her sister Kendra, a mix of both her parents.

The last triplet, Brianna. She looks more like her mother, I think.

Louise56

« Reply #953 on: December 13, 2012, 04:00:29 PM »
Emma and Thornton make beautiful children!

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #954 on: December 13, 2012, 08:05:56 PM »
I added him to the swap shop http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,13788.0.html

I didn't dress him in anything fancy just made sure it was all base game as I don't know what expansions you have, oh and I didn't wax his eyebrows either  ;D
Thank you! :)

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DS Ben Jones: I appreciated your trust over the Masons thing.
DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
Jones: William Shakespeare, sir?
Barnaby: No! Thomas Barnaby.
-Midsomer Murders

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #955 on: December 13, 2012, 10:43:57 PM »
You know, part of me has to wonder at the sorts of names the game autonomously assigns the kids of townies.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #956 on: December 14, 2012, 06:03:59 AM »
You know, part of me has to wonder at the sorts of names the game autonomously assigns the kids of townies...

The AI generated NPC names are hideous.  My dynasty heir married an NPC babysitter whose name was Kennyatta Baker!  Gross.  I changed it to Audrey.  First time I've ever used an NPC as a dynasty spouse.  Maybe that's why their son disappeared.

Two names I've encountered in other games were Richard Hatch being the son of Emma Hatch and Stiles McGraw (I guess Emma proposed) and Julie Andrews, the daughter of Beau and Victoria Andrews. 

For the younger simmers, Richard Hatch starred as Apollo in the original Battlestar Galactica. ( I think he had a minor role in the remake) and if I have to explain who Julie Andrews is, I think I'll cry.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #957 on: December 14, 2012, 08:07:25 AM »
The AI generated NPC names are hideous.  My dynasty heir married an NPC babysitter whose name was Kennyatta Baker!  Gross.  I changed it to Audrey.  First time I've ever used an NPC as a dynasty spouse.  Maybe that's why their son disappeared.

Two names I've encountered in other games were Richard Hatch being the son of Emma Hatch and Stiles McGraw (I guess Emma proposed) and Julie Andrews, the daughter of Beau and Victoria Andrews. 

For the younger simmers, Richard Hatch starred as Apollo in the original Battlestar Galactica. ( I think he had a minor role in the remake) and if I have to explain who Julie Andrews is, I think I'll cry.

The best name I came across was Zebulon and Quinanna.  I managed to marry both into my family tree simply because of the names!  (I think they were repairman and maid, but not positive)

And I had once asked a bunch of kids (14yr olds) if they had seen the movie Mary Poppins.  They had no idea what I was talking about. I almost cried.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #958 on: December 14, 2012, 01:53:22 PM »
Danielle Bunch

Danielle is my favorite out of the ones you showed us. She's quite pretty in her own way.
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #959 on: December 14, 2012, 04:54:40 PM »
Here is Weston Simovitch, son of Bob Newbie and Betty Simovitch of Riverview (and of The Sims first tutorial).

When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.