Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1011905 times)

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #975 on: December 23, 2012, 07:26:20 AM »
Gunther Goth and Vita Alto hooked up :o I guess that's not so surprising since they are friends at the beginning of the game.
I was surprised at how nicely their genetics worked together. Both Elvira and Garland are nicer looking version of thier parents.

Then for fun I decided to hook up Nick Alto with Cornelia Goth with surprising results.
I can see Nick in Clifton but the eye color and nose are from Cornelia. Laurel is a near clone of her mother except she has a rounder face.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #976 on: December 23, 2012, 03:17:36 PM »

Elvira and Garland are rather cute...do you think you could put them up in the swap shop please?  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #977 on: December 23, 2012, 04:28:52 PM »
Garland looks a bit like my Finnick!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #978 on: December 29, 2012, 05:23:09 AM »
Elvira has to be my favourite out of those four. I love her lips.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #979 on: December 31, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »
I had Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes and Jon Lessen as roomies in my Immortal Dynasty, and here's their offspring, all grown up:

Robin Carpenter-Rhodes-Lessen. I'm rather pleased with how he came out, since he's the most likely candidate for Gen 2 spouse.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #980 on: December 31, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »
I don't like Jon Lessen, but his son turned out good... Hmm, I should remake my opinion about him?? :P

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #981 on: January 01, 2013, 12:24:54 AM »
The weirdest thing just happened in my current dynasty. Meet Myra Jones-Brown, the girl Jenni is pregnant with at the start of the game:

There isn't much surprising about her; she got most of her looks from Goodwin, and her grandpa Lenny's brown hair. However, then I remembered Lindsay from the Graves:

What are the chances that the two would end up identical, right down to the coloring? I find it mysterious, and convenient; Lindsay and Myra are definitely the best Jones-Brown-Goode kids I've ever got.

On another note, meet the Pidgin kids from my current dynasty. They're the children of Lang Gwydd and Dilly Pidgin.

Jacques is pretty much a clone of Lang, right down to the weight.

Eliza is a bit more of a mix (Lang's eyes and facial structure, and Dilly's nose and mouth. And grandma Milly's hair!). I think she turned out rather well.

(Just as a note, I went into a really old save to get the pictures of Myra, Jacques, and Eliza. So no household-changing mucking around in my main Amaranth file)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #982 on: January 01, 2013, 01:42:39 PM »

Rosemarie Broke, daughter of Ruby Broke and George Dean from Riverview. Aged up in CAS.

I think she's quite pretty :D

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
« Reply #983 on: January 02, 2013, 12:39:05 AM »
Huh...it's weird, as this is how the Goode-Jones-Brown child looks like in my game...

Well, I fixed her up but besides that...

Offline lily87

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #984 on: January 02, 2013, 10:21:07 AM »
After practically giving up on the game because EA story progression wasn't working, I downloaded Nraas's story progression, and I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner! My town went WILD!  Everyone was getting married and breaking up and having babies - the most entertaining was the couples, though.  I got expected couples such as Blair Wainwright and Cyclone, and unexpected ones like Tamara Donner and Iqbal Theba, and Parker Langerak and Jack Bunch  :o

Anyway, I'm off track.  I was just so excited!

I apologise if these are repeats.  I have posted in this thread before, but I can't remember if kids that look like these have been uploaded.

This is Denis Langerak, the son of Iliana and Dustin:

To me, he looks exactly like his mother.

Nick and Vita had triplets in my game.  Things didn't end particularly well.  The first is Tina Alto:

Hmm.

This is Alex Alto.  The mullet hairstyle is particularly fetching.

And finally, Cody Alto:

She faired better than her siblings. 

This is Josiah Landgraab, son of Geoffrey and Nancy:

Maddison and Gobias got together and had twin girls.  The first is Leticia:

She's quite pretty, in a striking way.  Her sister, Delilah, on the other hand, didn't fare as well:

Looks like her father.  I apologise for the toddler photo, the game crashed before I took the adult photo, and then I forgot to go back to her.

This is James, son of Iqbal Theba and Tamara Donner:

He looks just like his mother, but do you think he escaped that nose?

Sadly for him, no.

As you can probably tell, lots of townies got together in my game.  Practically everyone single is married or in a relationship, and most have had kids.  Stiles and Emma had a boy called Bimble, and Christopher married a spawn (sadly, so I can't show photos) and had two boys named Jan and Lynn.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #985 on: January 02, 2013, 04:37:05 PM »
Who is Iqbal Theba? I know there is an Iqbal Alvi but I've never heard of him...
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline shellsy515

• Nooboo
« Reply #986 on: January 02, 2013, 05:55:17 PM »
Is there an Iqbal Theba NPC? IF so, that's funny because the actor who plays Principal Figgins on Glee has the same name. Maybe that's a common Indian name though, I don't know.

Offline lily87

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #987 on: January 02, 2013, 06:09:12 PM »
Whoops, sorry guys! I mean Alvi. I did watch glee yesterday, it must have stuck in my head. Thanks for bringing it up :)

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #988 on: January 02, 2013, 11:41:24 PM »
In my decadynasty, Bebe and Chris and a girl. Right now shes a toddler. She looks more like Chris than I thought she would.

Offline lily87

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #989 on: January 02, 2013, 11:45:22 PM »
In my decadynasty, Bebe and Chris and a girl. Right now shes a toddler. She looks more like Chris than I thought she would.

Bebe and Chris make really pretty babies with other people, and together it's like an explosion of cuteness  ;D She's adorable.

anything