Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1011456 times)

Offline JamieR

• Townie
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #630 on: July 05, 2012, 11:38:29 AM »
The Hart children always end up looking kind of cute. Not all that conventionally good looking, but nice in their own way (that's not a bad thing!). Sabine is gorgeous, I'm starting to think that the Wolffs (and obviously Agnes C) have the best genetics. Amun is an improvement and I think Hei would be better if she got her dad's eyes :P.

Luci and Nicholas are hardly ugly, they're just not stunning!
Facts are stubborn things.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #631 on: July 05, 2012, 11:47:51 AM »
The Hart children always end up looking kind of cute. Not all that conventionally good looking, but nice in their own way (that's not a bad thing!). Sabine is gorgeous, I'm starting to think that the Wolffs (and obviously Agnes C) have the best genetics. Amun is an improvement and I think Hei would be better if she got her dad's eyes :P.

Luci and Nicholas are hardly ugly, they're just not stunning!

Sabine is cute except for the big lips. I had to try to find hair that made them look less big. I chose Hei's name because she got the almond eyes, it's the Chinese word for black. I've never done much with Agnes, but I do have two little Crumplebottom/Darling kids in the same file as all the kids from the last two posts. One of them is a ghost, but I will still age her up and see what she looks like behind all her ghostliness.

I think Luci is quite nice with the right hair, her lips certainly aren't as big as Sabine's. Nicholas is just very plain. I've never used the Wainwrights much, but I don't like the seafoam hair, so I might change it now that I have Amun in the bin and see how he looks without it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Upinde_wa_Mvua

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #632 on: July 05, 2012, 09:17:02 PM »
In my game, Claire's baby turned out to be twins! The game named them Thelma and Marcella. So far, Marcella is definitely the prettiest. :P

I'll post more pictures of these guys as they age! ;D

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #633 on: July 06, 2012, 02:45:45 AM »

Daisy and Dakota Hobble - twin daughters of Honey Darnell and Chuck Hobble from Appaloosa Plains.
Daisy is a near perfect clone of Honey. Dakota got her fathers eye color and lips.

And for those of you who asked : Jessie Hart is now in the swap shop ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #634 on: July 06, 2012, 04:55:39 AM »
When I saw Daisy I immediately saw Honey Darnell in her!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #635 on: July 08, 2012, 05:22:45 PM »
I am here again with new faces ;D

Oldest son of Hank & Pauline, Earl Goddard
He got a female hair, however, it suited him!

It's Eva McIrish, daughter by Parker Langerak and River McIrish

Looks much alike her mother

Molly French got a daughter besides Sandi, with Stiles.
Samira French

She got a cool hair color, I think :P

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #636 on: July 08, 2012, 09:11:44 PM »
I decided to see what genetic treasures Twinbrook would give me (yet again), so I've just been exploring the place with my CAS sim and letting story progression handle the rest. I'm still waiting for the attractiveness that shall be Juan Darer and Alma Drill's son to age up, but here's the first batch:

Conor, son of Jenni Jones-Brown and Goodwin Goode. He's decently cute, aside from the unsettling gaze.

Consuelo, daughter of Bobby and Scout Sargeant. She's decently cute too.

Jung, son of Skeet and Gwayne Bayless. Thankfully, the Bayless clan is ugly in an endearing way, and Jung is just that.

Rodney, son of Penny Pincher and Clark Peddler. He's actually rather handsome and from Twinbrook. This is an unsettling paradox.

Shelia, daughter of Eva nad Shamus Drudge. She's okay too. What gives, Twinbrook?

Willis, son of Gala Ball and Lincoln Baker. Yeah, he's ugly.

I'm disappointed. I was expecting some crazy ugliness to go around Twinbrook like it usually does, but instead I'm faced with a bunch of cuties! I'll be weeping in my private corner.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JamieR

• Townie
« Reply #637 on: July 09, 2012, 04:27:34 AM »
I actually found them all pretty ugly apart from Conor, but maybe I just have high standards
Facts are stubborn things.

Offline Vanillin

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #638 on: July 09, 2012, 05:07:54 AM »
Rodney reminds me of a raven for some reason. His lips are unique, though. I like him. Consuelo and Conor are quite cute, too. :) Others, not so much...

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #639 on: July 09, 2012, 06:26:16 AM »
Here are children Jamie Jolina and Gobias Koffi had in my game - Let me know what you think.

Helena Koffi

Isaac Koffi

Leigh Koffi - no idea where her hair colour came from even though can not be seen her eye colour is dark blue

Offline Vanillin

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #640 on: July 09, 2012, 06:55:35 AM »
They're all gorgeous! Espicially Helena. :D

Offline Cathair1

• Captain Grammar
  • Townie
Re: Kids born to Original Townies
« Reply #641 on: July 10, 2012, 02:59:07 PM »

Next, my favorite! This sim was a best friend of my sim's first daughter, and she was a little odd looking even as a child (with that haircolor, a short hairstyle and a bit too much weight). She is Lea Alto, daughter of Holly Alto and Malcolm Landgraab.

Okay, I realise this is very old, from over a year ago, but did it occur to anybody that the Altos and the Landgraabs are supposed to be rivals in business, but their children ended up having a child?!

Gotta love story progression.
I'm what you call a "schmorgesborg" of emotions.

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #642 on: July 10, 2012, 05:54:40 PM »
Okay, I realise this is very old, from over a year ago, but did it occur to anybody that the Altos and the Landgraabs are supposed to be rivals in business, but their children ended up having a child?!

Gotta love story progression.

Because Romeo/Juliet stories are AWESOME. Even the computer knows it!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #643 on: July 10, 2012, 06:04:43 PM »
@TheTripWasInfraGreen:

Sorry if I've asked this before, but do you have third party custom content installed?  They just look a little odd to me, aside from their Twinbrook features.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #644 on: July 10, 2012, 07:21:07 PM »
Yeah, I do. I generally take it out for screenshots like this, but I got lazy and forgot to.

anything