Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1003178 times)

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #645 on: July 10, 2012, 09:02:33 PM »
I know it's pretty subjective, but I think Thornton and Morganna have great genes

Here's their first daughter Melissa, being read a bedtime story.

And here is her again, celebrating... somthing in the wee small hours of the morning (with her little sister Briar, twin of Rose, in the background, being much more responsible).

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #646 on: July 10, 2012, 10:12:28 PM »

Dalton - Son of Honey Darnell and Johnny Johnson. If you ever wondered what a male version of Honey would look like this is it. The only he got from Johnny is eye color.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #647 on: July 11, 2012, 01:21:15 AM »
Dalton is cute! I always thought that Honey's lips were just slightly too large for her face, but they look absolutely fine on Dalton.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline Cathair1

• Captain Grammar
  • Townie
« Reply #648 on: July 11, 2012, 01:48:46 PM »
Because Romeo/Juliet stories are AWESOME. Even the computer knows it!

Haha I was thinking the same thing! Although Holly Alto is very pretty and I think more of her genes could have been put into the mix. :)

This is a little off topic but I was thinking about this when I was reading the other day. I started a family using the pre-made family "Martinez" and they were already in their adult stages at the start so I had them adopt a child. The wierd thing is the girl they adopted looked like she could have been their biological child! Also she happened to turn out quite beautiful as an adult, which was a plus. I can't wait for her children to grow older to see. The oldest is a child but I'm waiting for him to turn into a teen to see what happens...

Oh yeah, and Michael Bachelor is the father! So its sort of original townies, but not quite.
I'm what you call a "schmorgesborg" of emotions.

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #649 on: July 11, 2012, 03:31:59 PM »
I've got Apollo in my dynasty game, the son of Amy Bull and Marc Brandt

As a toddler:

As a child:

As a teen:

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #650 on: July 11, 2012, 04:53:04 PM »
Still more fashionable than his mum. :P

I can see a lot of Amy's features in him, and it really works with his face, which is surprising because I've noticed that her features don't go well with most faces.

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #651 on: July 11, 2012, 05:01:30 PM »
He certainly grew into his nose. I thought he was going to be stuck with a big nose, but it actually looks really good now, and he's lost the 'baby' fat in his face too. Apart from the chinese/japanese eyes he is quite the looker.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ficklemuse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #652 on: July 12, 2012, 09:35:48 AM »

This is Frances Su who is the daughter of Bethany Su and Theo Cardamom from Lunar Lakes.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #653 on: July 12, 2012, 09:59:18 AM »
She is pretty who does she get those stunning eyes from.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline ficklemuse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #654 on: July 12, 2012, 10:10:12 AM »
I don't know - same with the red hair. Bethany's hair is black and her kids have black hair too - or one's black and the other's brown. Frances totally came about as a whim (I left Theo alone at one of the Su's parties, came back a few minutes later and they were flirting up a storm the naughty things) but I'm very happy with her.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #655 on: July 12, 2012, 02:15:43 PM »
They just look a little odd to me, aside from their Twinbrook features.

I think it's some of the eyes, they look almost like vampire eyes to me.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #656 on: July 12, 2012, 02:34:31 PM »
@TheTripWasInfraGreen:

Sorry if I've asked this before, but do you have third party custom content installed?  They just look a little odd to me, aside from their Twinbrook features.

I find it pretty easy to spot Custom Content. The sims always look that bit more realistic. (Sometimes too realistic) They have a sort of shine to them. There are a few sims on this thread that have so much CC on them that I just can't recognise them as children of the said townie parents, because the CC just alters their appearance so drastically.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #657 on: July 12, 2012, 03:51:58 PM »
I find it pretty easy to spot Custom Content. The sims always look that bit more realistic. (Sometimes too realistic) They have a sort of shine to them. There are a few sims on this thread that have so much CC on them that I just can't recognise them as children of the said townie parents, because the CC just alters their appearance so drastically.

I was going to respond to this, but it's off topic for this thread, so I won't.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

thesweetestpea

« Reply #658 on: July 13, 2012, 12:48:36 PM »
I only use default replacement eyes, because I don't like the EA irises. I like my sims less realistic, and I agree, some of the more CC-heavy sims in the thread aren't recognizable as kids of their parents. Sometimes I find it hard to pick the skintones too. Default replacement skin tones and retextured hair throw me right off as far as family connections go. Anyway, I have some more sims from The Daisy Path to show off. I'm beginning to think that good genes depend on the pairing. I thought Jamie and Chris would produce good kids since they seem to be the sims everyone uses for the dynasties and legacies, but the kids were rather unremarkable.

This is Felipe Jolina, the first son of Jamie and Chris Steel

Fredrik Jolina, the second son of Jamie and Chris Steel

Volna Jolina, the daughter of Jamie and Chris Steel

Lena Finkel, daughter of Abraham and Sunny Bakshi

Offline lillypad2104

• Nooboo
« Reply #659 on: July 15, 2012, 03:28:56 AM »
I have two children of Mortimer Goth and Lisa Bunch, in my opinion I think they didn't come out to bad. :)

This is Zack Goth

and his brother Luke Goth