Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1003192 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #660 on: July 15, 2012, 04:24:50 AM »
Zac looks more like the Bunch side of the family,was he born with those freckles?

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline lillypad2104

• Nooboo
« Reply #661 on: July 15, 2012, 07:45:20 AM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #662 on: July 15, 2012, 10:46:40 AM »
Been lurking for a while and find this topic quite interesting so thought i'd add a few, I mostly play in Riverview and i've not seen many from there in this thread. A lot of these are adults now as i'm on gen 4 in this game. Also I will note I do use a custom skin but i've used it so long I can't tell how obvious it might be to some of you.

Firstly an oddity and not strictly speaking a full townie but my grandaughter was so pretty I wanted to share. My sim is married to Dallas Shallow, they had two kids and the youngest Rebecca is pretty much a female Dallas genetics wise, with my sims skin colour instead of her fathers sickly pale one. She married Sherman Bagley and story progression gave them a daughter named Doreen, to me she is what would happen if Dallas and Sherman had babies.

For genetic comparison sake Dallas and a female Dallas done in CAS, next is Rebecca on the left and Doreen who I think captured the best of her parents features but with my sims blonde hair.

My sims son married the daughter of Odin and Heather Crosby, she is a virtual clone of her mother and both their kids take after Heather too.

Heather on the left and Rosalyn on the right.

Having married Sherman Bagley in previous games I know the Bagleys make nice looking children in general, this is Doreens cousin Laurie Bagley-Broke, daughter of Rhoda Bagley and Buck Broke. Can see a lot of Rhoda in her features.

These lovely ladies are the daughters of Bob and Betty, Annie on the left resembles her mother most while Reisa takes more after Bob, her hair makes me think of Margaret Thatcher the ex British Prime Minister, and Reisa just happens to be in the political career.

And this is their uncle and Bob's younger brother Rocky Newbie.

Hannah and Aiden Jones also make nice looking kids most games, especially the boys. This game they had one of each, Lola and Fernando (Fernando gets that hair colour from Hannah's deceased mother, it appears a lot on their kids.)

And finally Tatiana Ivanov married Larry Cooper, the mean spirited, evil, homeless guy, a rather odd pairing.

This is Erin and Randall, Erin looks a lot like her mother but with her dad's hair.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #663 on: July 15, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »
Heather and Rosalyn are really amazingly alike!  If they were dressed the same it would be very hard to tell them apart.

Welcome to the forum, Turoskel.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline lillypad2104

• Nooboo
« Reply #664 on: July 15, 2012, 11:58:44 AM »
I also have pictures of Christopher Steel and Marina Prattle's ( from Bridgeport) children, I actually liked them so much they had 12 kids  :),
also I have pictures of Beau Merrick and Bianca Rubble's kids

Offline lillypad2104

• Nooboo
« Reply #665 on: July 15, 2012, 12:18:42 PM »
Ok, I'll start with Chris and Marina's kids

First is Zelda

Karina

Saskia

Nathan

Storm

Brittany

That's only half of them and Beau and Bianca's kids will be coming shortly

Offline JamieR

• Townie
« Reply #666 on: July 15, 2012, 03:45:10 PM »
I really like how Karina turned out
Facts are stubborn things.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #667 on: July 15, 2012, 10:34:08 PM »
I have two children of Mortimer Goth and Lisa Bunch, in my opinion I think they didn't come out to bad. :)

This is Zack Goth

About several posts back, (it was about a year ago), one of our moderators, and another member were asking/discussing if it was possible if freckles could be passed on, in this thread. Which is why I had to ask, did you add the freckles yourself, or did Lisa pass her freckles on to the child?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #668 on: July 15, 2012, 10:57:56 PM »
I could have sworn I saw a post from a SimGuru that said freckles couldn't be passed down through EA Story Progression.  I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain the whole Sims world is under the impression that freckles like wrinkles and beauty marks are a CAS only feature so lily's are the only ones I've ever seen with them and I've read my fair share of stories.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #669 on: July 15, 2012, 11:00:48 PM »
I could have sworn I saw a post from a SimGuru that said freckles couldn't be passed down through EA Story Progression.  I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain the whole Sims world is under the impression that freckles like wrinkles and beauty marks are a CAS only feature so lily's are the only ones I've ever seen with them and I've read my fair share of stories.

I've seen this discussed on the Forum in the past and a few players claim the freckles have been passed on.  It would be good if someone could figure this out from the game code.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #670 on: July 16, 2012, 06:48:39 AM »

Liana - daughter of Ethan Bunch and Bebe Hart.

Offline nicstriumph

• Llama Wrangler
Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #671 on: July 16, 2012, 09:35:36 AM »
Saskia

I love the hairstyle, is that store content or one of the hair styles (I can't remember seeing it but then I am prone to choosing up dos)

Love. Life. Beautifully.

Offline nicstriumph

• Llama Wrangler
Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #672 on: July 16, 2012, 09:57:38 AM »

Liana - daughter of Ethan Bunch and Bebe Hart.

Oh I absolutely love her, she's so cute! I'd love to play her and see where her genetics took her children! :D

Love. Life. Beautifully.

Offline lillypad2104

• Nooboo
« Reply #673 on: July 16, 2012, 12:10:37 PM »
Ok, I have the photo's of Beau and Bianca's kids

First Rylie

and Dwayne

That's all I have for now  :)

ChelseaHolliwell

« Reply #674 on: July 16, 2012, 02:57:17 PM »
This is the daughter of Jean Luc Beaumont and Berthe Girard from Champs Les Sims. I can't for the life of me remember what I called her!

This is Corinne Lessen, the daughter of Berthe Girard (Champs Les Sims) and Jon Lessen (Riverview.

This is her twin sister, Amélie Lessen

This is one of Nick Alto's daughters - would you believe - but I can't remember the mom! It was definitely a townie, though. Her name is Marsha Alto.

This is not strictly "Children of townies" - her dad is Gaston Dutiel from Champs Les Sims, her mother is the direct descendant of townies (Great-grandparents Marina Prattle and Apollo Bloom, grandparents are their daughter Emilie and Charles Winterly from Hidden Springs, mother is their daughter Willow). That's a mouthful! But yes, no CAS Sims at all. Her name is Genevieve Dutiel.

This is Laurie Racket, the daughter of Lolly Racket and Giovanni Alto (who is the son of Holly Alto and Travis Dickinson)

This is Lindsay Bull-Goode, the daughter of Amy Bull and Goodwin Goode. She was their only child.

Apologise for some of them being totally mis-matched but I do think it's interesting to see genetics down the line!