Author Topic: How many hidden traits can one Sim inherit  (Read 10251 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: How many hidden traits can one Sim inherit
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 06:26:56 AM »
No they don't. They only get Immune to Fire, which they get at level 8 of their profession. I don't know about simbots.

Don't they? My Sim got a notification that she got two "special" traits when she reached level 10. Then why does Uriah have Pyromaniac? I'm so confused now. ???
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

thesweetestpea

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 06:28:37 AM »
Don't they? My Sim got a notification that she got two "special" traits when she reached level 10. Then why does Uriah have Pyromaniac? I'm so confused now. ???

I've had two firefighters and both of them only got Immune to Fire. I think Simbots might be able to get pyromaniac if immunity to fire is built into the simbot trait. I'll check it out, but I've always been sure that firefighters only got one.

Edit: According to the wiki at level 9, one receives: New Uniform, Immune to Fire

Edit 2: I found a guide which backs this up, but as it also has information about CC, I'm not linking to it or copying what it says.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 06:39:38 AM »
It's actually listed on our Guide, so I'll link to it here.

It would be a stretch to assume that Gray made it to level 9 in the firefighting career without being guided.  All of that is speculation on my part, anyway.  I couldn't think of any other way Uriah could have the Pyro trait.  And I'm very certain that one of his daughters was given the Immune to Fire trait at birth.  It was part of the notification saying she was born and the choosing of her first two traits. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

thesweetestpea

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 06:41:56 AM »

It would be a stretch to assume that Gray made it to level 9 in the firefighting career without being guided.  All of that is speculation on my part, anyway.  I couldn't think of any other way Uriah could have the Pyro trait.  And I'm very certain that one of his daughters was given the Immune to Fire trait at birth.  It was part of the notification saying she was born and the choosing of her first two traits.  

Hmm. I'll do some more research on this later. It could be part of the simbot mechanics. And the one place I didn't think to look for the trait information. How smart I am. ::)

Leto85

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2011, 05:32:25 PM »

It would be a stretch to assume that Gray made it to level 9 in the firefighting career without being guided.  All of that is speculation on my part, anyway.  I couldn't think of any other way Uriah could have the Pyro trait.  And I'm very certain that one of his daughters was given the Immune to Fire trait at birth.  It was part of the notification saying she was born and the choosing of her first two traits. 

Part of the notification when born? Do you mean the sim is only Immune to Fore if you get a notification about it?