Author Topic: Lombardi Name Restored RTJ COMPLETED !  (Read 16249 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Re: Lombardi Name Restored RTJ 7th Town Ilsa Paradiso Ch 1-10 Sorrow and Hope
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2014, 03:24:10 PM »

Chapter Eleven:  Moving Past the Hurt

The twins have their party and age up to YA. 

Thomasso first

And, as usual, they end up with bald heads. 

Hair and makeovers

Thomasso formal

swimwear

Arika

swimwear

athletic

Now it is time for one of them to find his mate.  Which is Arika, he and Jasmine have connected and he wants to stay in IP with her.  He does the romancing,

first kiss

invites her to visit, then move in and in a nice spot at the park in the city he proposes

now kiss the bride

they had a quick and private wedding. 

They head off to the resort to have some time with themselves, no family interrupting. 
Sign in

They enjoy a meal, get a nap in the sun,

have a nice drink

soak in the hot tub and talk about their dreams for the future

and then both burn their feet trying to walk on the hot coals. 

Time for bed, but for some reason they cannot enter the bedroom that is set up for them, they stand at the door and yell, but can’t get in.  So, they head home to the boat and have some fun there.

And do they hear chimes? 

Offline Janna

• Watcher

Chapter Twelve:  Moving to a New House

Skylar had talked with the twins and discussed the moving to the island, leaving the boat they had seen as their home.  With Arika married, and now a baby on the way, they need a bigger place to live. 
But first, a birthday party!  Skylar will age up to adult tomorrow and they plan a nice party with lots of guests;

and here is Skylar as an Adult, I think she needs a new hairdo

everyone had a good time.

Then Jasmine gets the baby bump and the family starts the process of moving to the new home.

It needs some more work, the putting on of a deck around the house so they can enjoy the scenery.  Finishing touches inside and more furniture can be done while they are selling the boat and getting ready to move there; Skylar no longer wants to live in the houseboat. 

They have moved into the house and Skylar stands on the balcony, looking out at the houseboat, the place she had lived with Rubisel and raised the twins, and feels a sorrow at the loss but also the acceptance that it is time to move on, to start a new life. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher

Chapter Thirteen:  The Baby is Coming and Family is Leaving

Jasmine is due any time now and Arika has joined the law enforcement with the goal of forensics as his specialty.   Thomasso is working on writing books while reading skill books; so far he has plans to be an alchemist, but that may change, he isn’t sure yet. 

Jasmine goes to the spa, and that was a job in itself, as she was trying to go the long way to the shop.  Finally she makes it there and gets a massage and heads home.
Oh no!  The baby is coming, this seems to be a repeat, Skylar has the same thing happen to her, visit the spa and then go into labor.  Jasmine heads home in the boat, hoping she can make it in time

makes it home and stops just outside the door;

(had a photo of her in labor outside the door, but can't find it)

but struggles to get inside.   

She is not going to have this baby outside of the house.

There, in the foyer, she gives birth to a beautiful son; Adrian is what he is named.

The family steps in to help with him and dad is one proud papa. 

Skylar and Thomasso want to wait until Adrian becomes a toddler, to see if he takes after his great-grand- mother’s side of the family, does he have the colored hair, the pointed ears?  Nope, normal skin color, normal ears and he has dark hair.

Hugs and goodbyes are said by all, and promises to keep in touch

off they go, to head to Monte Vista for the final stage of the restoration of the family name.

Just before Skylar and Thomasso had left, she had received a call from her parents; they were leaving to return to IP.  As much as she wanted to see them, they had already made plans and so off she and Thomasso go, leaving to head to the ancestral home in Monte Vista

Here is a photo of Adrian as he would look as an Young Adult

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Re: Lombardi Name Restored RTJ 7th Town Ilsa Paradiso Ch 1-13 Coming and Going
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2014, 09:02:15 PM »
Lombardi:  Finishing up in MF and Heading Back to IP

Chapter Fourteen:  Growing Up

Keoni will be having his party tomorrow and he will now be a young adult, no more school and worrying about grades. 
He has made some friends, but knowing that he will be moving back to IP has left him without wanting to make close friends.  He is looking forward to getting with his old friends and making new friends in IP, where he will be living for the rest of his life. 
Beside, his cousins in IP have sent him some photos of the girls there, nice! 

time for a makeover fix that hair !

formal

swimwear

Before they leave, Bella wants to take care of a couple of things, she needs some practice casting curses and then curing residents for her LTW of mystic healer.  Here is a good place to get some practice in. 

she gets a chance at the garden to cure a Tragic Clown.

The deed is done and some residents have been cursed and then cured. It is time to pack up and get ready to go and head toward IP.  Skylar has let them know she and the twins have moved from the houseboat to a house on the island.  She and Thomasso are going to go ahead and head toward MV, to finish out the goal she and Rubisel had.
Garth and Ayna are looking forward to seeing their great-grandson so there is a bright side to returning to IP. 
Now, they just have to decide where to live.
They head off to the airport to fly part of the way, the rest will of course have to be by ship.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Re: Lombardi Name Restored RTJ 7th Town Ilsa Paradiso Ch 1-13 Coming and Going
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2014, 10:21:28 PM »
Lombardi’s Are Back In IP

Chapter Fifthteen: Return of the Prodigal Family

Tristan, Bella and Keoni, with his grandparents have returned to IP.  Truth be told, Garth and Ayna would have rather stayed in MF, but they want to keep the family together.  IP is a nice place to visit, but they really don’t want to live there.  But family is more important, and the pledge that each generation has made for the restoration of the Lombardi name overrides their wish to remain in MF.  Plus, they have a great grandson to meet. Perhaps after they meet the family then can then return to MF.

The view from the balcony is a lot better than it had been from the other house.

The family takes a quick swim to stretch their muscles

(Garth and Ayna are my favorite couple and I am seriously thinking of giving them the Fountain of Youth elixir, return them to MF and playing them there.)
They get settled in their new home and Keoni goes off to explore the island.   He is hoping to find old friends who he doubts will remember him; but he plans to renew the friendships.  He heads toward a small museum that his cousins said they had met some girls at.  No luck in females, but he did meet another townie to chat with. 

He goes to visit his aunt’s family-in-laws, no blood relation to him but he remembers a girl in his class and wants to look her up. 
Something is weird however when he gets there; he sees Carolina (maybe, that is her name, right? he is thinking) walk in, with her daughter following her.  The door is open and he enters and wanders through the house looking for them; not in the kitchen,

pool area, or in a couple of areas he checked out

but he knows they went inside.  He hears music playing but there is no one in the house as he wanders from room to room.   

he leaves, wondering, where is everyone?

Strange.

Tristan goes to city hall, he had decided to finish his career in IP; he remembers the corruption and he wants to do his part to put a stop to it, if it has continued. 

Bella, well, she needs to focus only on her LTW, she has been bouncing around different areas and realizes she needs to now focus on just the one thing she wants; mystical healer. 

The next day Tristan and Keoni head toward the park to do some meeting and greeting of the residents. 

Both seem to have a good time, until Keoni meets Nicole. 

They seem to be getting along when I have him do the romantic of telling her she is pretty.  She get’s upset and he apologizes and the watcher is going HuH?

(An inspection shows that somehow Nicole and Adrianna are RI, and Orchid is an RI with someone else, who is female also.  Another family also has a mess-up of relationships, time to fix the problem and get it back to what it is supposed to be).

One possible classmate was a wash as she for some reason took a dislike to Tristan and they became enemies.

Bella has been going to various places to toss elixirs to curse residents and then cure them.  Problem is, for some reason they are not showing as having been done.  The three she had done in MF were showing as one. 

At the gym she did two Tragic Clowns and a Lycan curse, which should count for three; not just one.

Another time she does the Tragic Clown curse and cure and it isn’t counted. 

She also tossed a Mummy’s Curse at one of the residents, he acted inappropriately and so she didn’t have any qualms in cursing him.  His wife fainted when he came toward her and he does the mummy walk and gets into a car to drive away before Bella can toss a cure at him.  Hopefully she will later run into him and can cure him.

(is it her fault he drove away before she could cure him?)

shouldn't she get credit for curing his wife of being a mermaid?

Time to do a change in LTW, check out the Alchemy one.  In no time she has tossed 15 elixirs, lean and mean, bliss, invigorating, and some others at family members and town residents she meets who are tired or unhappy and she keeps building up her totals. 

Bella is tired and wants to go home.  She heads there and the rest of the family call it a day and go to bed early.

The Hamada family has been taken care of, but to be sure when I moved them back I had moved out Nicole and Adrianna.)

Keoni heads to visit Adrianna but she isn’t home.  Next, off to see one of the other girls he remembers from school, but she also isn’t home.  Doesn’t anyone stay home anymore? 

Luck is with him when he goes to visit where Nicole is living and they seem to hit it right off. 

Doesn’t hurt that they have three traits in common; Absent-Minded, Disciplined and Athletic, so that helps in the getting along department.  They chat on the phone and get to build on their relationship.

Things are looking good for the family.  Garth and Ayna have gone to check out Arika's family, to see how they are doing and visit their new great-grandson, and the two new ones she had after him.  Twins! 

Garth and Ayna are trying to remember, why is the house so familiar to them?  Where have they seen it before?  They know they have never lived in it, so why the feeling they know this house?

Offline Janna

• Watcher

Chapter Sixteen:  Resort and Fund Raising Party

Tristan and Bella decide to check out one of the resorts.  They had stayed at one the last time they were there, wonder what the other one is like?  Off they go to have a night together.  He starts to work the next day, but they need a break from all the messed up love charms being tossed around (he and Bella are also part of the problem in that area).
Of course, while they wait to check in Tristan goes and does a love charm on one of the guests waiting to check in.  He quickly gets Bella away from the townie and fortunately a little girl walks up to the person, not sure if male or female.  Since she is too young, I figured it canceled out the spell. 

The clerk shows up and they get registered and then go to check out the place.  Fancier than the other resort, pool seems nice, and a drink at the bar seems like a good idea. 

After swimming Tristan of course takes a nap in the sun.

chats with some guests

They get hungry, time to check out the food section. 

Then, the hot coals, okay, better than the last time; they both make it across, but still have burning feet.   

Close, but no cigar

They decide to have another snack and then off to bed.  Nicer room than the other place, an actual room with a nice bathroom attached.  Not some little building that barely has room to move in.

Morning comes and they head to get some breakfast.  While they were there Tristan has been talking to other guests.  One of them was at breakfast, he casts a good luck charm on him, which has the man grateful. 

Just as they finish breakfast it is time for him to go to work, so off he goes. 
The next couple of days are spent with Tristan working and being a pain with the love spell, Ayna and Garth are lucky they are near each other when he is casting them.  Keoni has been romancing Nicole and they are really getting close to each other. 
At the park Tristan casts a love charm toward a stranger and Bella has to be quickly moved out the area before she is caught up in it.  That does it, Bella needs to increase her numbers for Alchemy LTW, so when they get home, Tristan will loose his ability to be a witch. 

No more worry about love spells for him.

Time for a fund raising party, lots of people are invited and it is a full house, lots of dancing

One of the guests is a mermaid and she collapses, needing water. 

someone throws water on her and she revives

and Keoni and Nicole seem to stay mainly with each other, chatting or dancing.   

It is getting late and everyone decides to leave and Tristan get over $56,000 in donations, not as good as he did in MF, but not bad.  Helped in the climbing the ladder the last rung, he is a VP, next, Leader of the Free World. 

Keoni and Nicole also have a good time dancing and chatting, they look nice together

Seems those three traits they have in common is helping a lot in their relationship.  I don't have to tell them to flirt, they just start on their own.

Does anyone hear wedding bells?

The house that I have Ayna and Garth wondering about is the one the Lombardi family moved into. 

Offline Janna

• Watcher

Chapter Seventeen:  First Comes Love, Then Marriage, Then the Baby Carriage

Keoni takes advantage of his and Nicole’s increase in relationship to ask her to move in, she says yes and I go YES, much easier to work out weddings.
The next day she and Keoni are at the corner where there are some fountains and the ocean is in the background.  They have their first kiss, go steady and then he proposes.  She says yes, so they have the wedding right then and there.

Everything works out fine, they get to have the fun of trying for a baby (failed) but the next morning they try again.

Maybe third time is a charm, then, all of a sudden the queues vanish and upset shows up and Keoni runs out the bedroom.  What is going on? Then it shows that Garth and Tristan are upset, go to check and there is Ayna and Bella, flirting and now romantic interests.  Great, one of the stupid love spells.  It is fixed and back to trying for a child.  This time, chimes, yeah, a baby will be on the way. 
These love spells are getting to be a total pain, causing nothing but troubles.  Ayna and Garth are at 102 years old, soon they will pass away and I need to decide what to do. 

Nicole is soon to have her baby, I am tired of the love spells, but don’t want to take away Ayna and Garth’s magical abilities.  So, decision is made, they drink the fountain of youth and are moved out, then saved so I can send them back to MF and play them there another time. 

Nicole and Keoni are going stir crazy, so they are sent to a beach.  But for some reason she heads back home and he goes swimming out.  I send him windsurfing, wanting him to head toward the house.  No, the house is the other way, you are going in the wrong direction! 

Sheesh, he finally returns home and the next day is a good day for a date, so off to the Bistro they go.   For some reason they had opposite directions, not sharing a table.

I tell them to go home, and the notice pops up that she is having the baby!  What happens next is Keoni heads for home and she is left behind.  I have to send her home and just as she walks in the door she stops, give a couple of yells

and then does the sparkle twirl and here she is, Sahara.  Figure it is fitting, the opposite of where they are at; IP has lots of water and the Sahara desert has lots of sand. 

Dad also wants a chance to hold her, so here  he is with his daughter

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher

Chapter Eighteen:  The End is Near

Tristan has finished climbing up the ladder, he has reached the top and is now the Leader of the Free World and can retire or continue on; he isn’t sure yet what he wants to do.  He and Bella have a decision to make. 
He has never been to his ancestral home and would like to go there, if just only for a visit.  He knows it has the same climate as IP, similar atmosphere of relaxed life near the ocean, but not a bunch of islands strung out and a royal pain to navigate around. 
Bella considers the idea, stay here or go to MV?  Pluses and minuses; here are the kids and grandkids.  The ocean life is enjoyable, but the islands make it a pain to get around the areas.  MV seems to be a blending of SV and IP which sounds good to her.  The kids, well, there are visits, phone calls, internet to keep in touch.  Besides, Skylar is there with Thomasso and she and Skylar got along pretty good and she is looking forward to meeting Thomasso all grown up.

Sahara is growing up, she has aged to toddler and is learning all the skills needed

her makeover
jammies

formal

she is learning her skills

dad teaching her to talk

Keoni has grown up with the knowledge that he is the final one in the restoration of the family name, Lombardi, and this would be the final town to visit.  He has fond memories of his childhood here, of his cousins and MF was nice, but hadn’t wanted to live there.  He and Nicole love it here, family is here and they want to raise their kids here.  This to them is home. 

This is where they will raise their daughter and the new one on the way.

Decision is made -- with the VP that he has he is sure that the corruption has been stopped.  With Arika in the police force he can keep an eye out for any unsavory behaviors of the politicians and the police, no buying off cops anymore. 

And thus ends the Lombardi story, or does it?  There is a total finality to be experienced in the homeland of Monte Vista.  I hope that you will visit there to see the final stage of the restoration of the Lombardi name. 

I will leave you with one photo that I want to share.  Since this part of the story has ended and we won't get to see what Sahara looks like as a YA, I aged her up to find out. 

I think she has turned out to be a beautiful young lady.

here she is with her original color of her hair, I changed it, I want to play her later on with her hair the purple/pink shade that her great-grandmother has

dark hair

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Do want to state that most of this is story than photos, I am putting as few as I can on the Gallery.

Restoration of the Lombardi Name

Prologue for Monte Vista

The family had finished the last step of the family vow.  Now, Skylar wants to take it a step further.  With the royal bloodline of her son from his father’s side, there can be no denying that the Lombardi name has the right to claim that they are descendants of royal bloodlines.
She and Thomasso have returned to Monte Vista to do the final steps in the total completion that she and Rubisel wanted for the two families.  She had learned that the daughter of the founder family, Gizetta, had stayed behind and married and her descendants have continued to live on in the town and now they will be meeting for the first time. 

The Past, the Present and the Future

The plane has landed and they are heading to their new home.  It is a castle, built similar to the one that the Ichtaca’s live in in Isla Paradiso.  It is fitting that this family with its royal bloodlines live in a castle.

Thomasso wants to stretch his legs, the first part of the journey has been sailing to a very weird town, called Strangetown.  A fitting name for that town, a very strange town.
Then a plane flight to this town and he needs to walk out the kinks.  He does some sightseeing and then goes to the gym.  There he sees a pretty girl who is working out.  He has seen several pretty girls in the town, but for some reason this one stands out.  He goes over to introduce himself to her and learn to his surprise that her name is Gizetta Lombardi. 

He tells her his last is part Lombardi, the full name is Ichtaca-Lombardi. 
She laughs, thinking it is strange that a stranger has a similar last name as she does.  She mentions of a story, probably someone’s dream, of how ancestors of hers, Nicoletta and David Lombardi was supposed to leave MV to go to another town, some wild dream of visiting other towns and leaving family members there. Had to be a wild tale, who would want to leave this beautiful place?

She was surprised and shocked to learn that the story was in fact true, and he was a descendant of Nicoletta and David Lombardi.  His family has traveled from MV to Midnight Falls, to Aura Skies, to Riverview, to Dragon Valley, to Sunset Valley and last to Isla Paradiso.  Now, he and his mom have moved to Monte Vista to end the family journey. 

She heads home, thinking of all that he has told her and shares it with her family.  They are all in wonder, where does he live?  She forgot to ask him, maybe he will call her tomorrow and she can ask, or she can call him.  They talk on the phone for the next few days, building a relationship that grows from friends toward something else.  She comes over for a visit, excited that she gets to see the inside of the castle everyone has been talking about. Some say a prince lives there; others say it is rubbish, the only ones who claim a connection to royalty is the Lombardi clan and the last name of the people living there are Lombardi, so it has to be some upstart.

Gizetta is hoping to get some answers to those questions; the mother and son have yet to provide any to those who had asked.   She meets with Skylar and likes her right off, they have a nice chat and she and Thomasso spend more time chatting, sharing stories that have been passed down, catching up on what has happened to both sides of the family. 
He asks her if she wants to move in, would she like to live there?  Yes, she is thrilled to move in and is looking forward to spending more time with him.  The next day he gives her his background, his father, who died when he was a child is the prince of the islands he came from.  A real, true prince; one of royal bloodlines.  Okay, was she supposed to curtsies or something she jokingly asks him?  No, he says, just go to the park with him, and wear something nice.  She thinks back on a story her great-grandmother told her about, of how Nicoletta and David had gone to the park and he had surprised her with a ring and asked her to marry him.  She had wondered, how did she feel, to have something so romantic happen.  Dream on, girl, she thinks, that is a story, not real life.

As she stands there, looking at the fountain and listening to the music from the water Thomasso says her name.  She looks at him and he kisses her, their first kiss.

Then, he drops to a knee and asks her, will she marry him?  She is so overwhelmed with joy that all she can do is nod her head, yes, yes, yes. 
They exchanged rings there, and seal their love and commitment with each other with a kiss. 

As they head home she calls her family to tell the news and that she will invite them over to the castle later on.  She is the lady of a castle.  Opps, wrong, Skylar is the matriarch of the family, and she might not like having Gizetta in the family.  But Skylar is thrilled to have her as a daughter-in-law.   She had been hoping that they would fall in love.  She had never dreamed of her son marrying into a member of the Lombardi family who had remained here, it couldn’t end more perfect.
Gizetta and Thomasso go and celebrate their wedding messing up the sheets quite a bit. 

A couple of days later she is sick, and wonders at the smile on Skylar’s face, she doesn’t find it funny that she is worshiping the porcelain throne.   Then, Skylar tells her that she is probably pregnant and suffering from morning sickness.
She is thrilled; she had always wanted to be surrounded by family to have lots of babies.  The days pass quickly, she gets the wonderful baby bump

and then the times comes, she goes into labor, oh the pain! The pain! (that is pain, not plane)  Maybe she needs to rethink the idea of having a large family.   Then there is the sparkle dance and she is holding a son, a cute little boy who has dark skin.  She names him Luca and then feels some more pain and shock as she does the sparkle dance again and she is holding a daughter, who Thomasso names Alixia.  Seems twins run in the family.

Two babies, well, she could have twins with another pregnancy, that would help to get the babies out of the way, and less pain in the long run.  Because as she holds her baby she realizes that the pain of childbirth was worth it.
Reality set in when one baby is crying because a diaper is wet and the other is crying because she or he is hungry and then the other one starts to cry again because he is lonely and wants someone to play with him.  But, she also has the help of a husband and the willing hands of a grandmother, so she can survive it.  A few days later it quiets down, somewhat; the babies have become toddlers and are, to some extent, less trouble.  She is also pregnant again, but she can handle it now, she knows what to do this time around.

NOTE:  Thought I had photos, but somehow didn’t take them, hit the wrong key, probably. 

Skylar looks around and realized she has more than what she and Rubisel had hoped for.  The Lombardi name, now with the bloodlines of the Ichtaca, can claim royal bloodlines, restoring the Lombardi family name.  The founders have obtained what they had dreamed of, the restoring of the family name, giving it back the pride of its heritage. 
But, more than that goal is the joy of seeing her family grow, her sons are happy and she is now at peace within herself.  She will still seek her goal in politics, but with hope, not distain, for the future.

So, her life is now complete.

The End

Completed

I had some things planned out but due to lack of photos and other events I am not able to do them.  I do want to close with putting up as many photos as I can from the Galley of the families in each town.  The heir and their spouse.

Founder family

Nicoletta  formal

David

Dante heir   everyday

Gigi  spouse  formal

Garrett heir

Felicity spouse

Ragnor heir

Amber spouse

Catlin heir

Dimitri spouse

Garth heir

Ayna spouse

Tristan  1st heir

Bella spouse

Keoni  heir

Skylar  2nd heir

Rubisel spouse

Thomasso  1st heir - go to MV

Arika  2nd heir stay in IP

I hope you enjoyed the story of the Lombardi family

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Here are the rest of the photos.  It went over the limit so I had to take some of them out.

Arika  2nd heir stay in IP

Jasmine  spouse

this the first born of Arika and Jasmine   they had twins after this but I don't have any photo of them.

Adrian as a YA

These are the photos of the twins Luca and Alixia  Thomasso and Gizetta’s children

Luca

Alixia

That is the Lombardi family, from founder to the last generation of heirs for the main family members.  Keoni and Nicole have Sahara and at least one more on the way to ensure the Lombardi name continues.

Arika and Jasmine have Adrian and twin boys who will ensure that Skylar and Rubisel's will continue also.

Thomasso and Gizetta with the twins are assured that the Lombardi line, direct from Nicoletta and David will continue and has gone full circle from when they left to start their dynasty to their return.   

I will be keeping them and adding them to towns, I have too close a connection to them all to give them up. 

I know that the story format wasn't the greatest and I am not that great of a writer, but I do hope that you enjoyed to some extent the life of the Lombardi family. 

The Lombardi family has been completed.

I will give it a couple of days and then note it is completed

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Lombardi Name Restored RTJ COMPLETED !
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2014, 10:00:51 AM »
Congratulations on your successful completion, Janna! 

I'll go ahead and move the story to the Completed Project Stories board.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Re: Lombardi Name Restored RTJ 3rd Town Aurora Skies Ch 7 Birthday Parties
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2014, 12:17:22 PM »
goofed and hit a post button, so removed this section, which was a copy of chapter