Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 257379 times)

TheGrimm

Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 8: Made of Steel)
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2011, 07:25:33 AM »
very cool

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2011, 08:11:11 AM »
Thanks everyone ;D

And of course, lots of cheers for the Copernicus birthday-girls (does Callisto actually know that that's her family name?). The twins are gorgeous, and so is their mum!
No, Luna never revealed her last name, only her first name. That's why Callisto picked to have Moon as her last name :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2011, 08:24:28 AM »
Awesome update and Congratulations to Agnes & Chris  ;) Also welcome baby James!

Happy birthday girls!  They are still cute and very much alike. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2011, 09:24:06 AM »
YAY for birthdays - the girls are adorable! Good luck in school, girls.

Welcome to nooboo James.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2011, 09:26:41 AM »
You can pick Chris from an eyebrow?! Haha :D

Yep, I can. He is featured in my two stories, as well as in numerous save files. I couldn't miss any detail after taking so many screenshots of him kissing my female Sims. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2011, 11:17:16 AM »
Yep, I can. He is featured in my two stories, as well as in numerous save files. I couldn't miss any detail after taking so many screenshots of him kissing my female Sims. ;D
Oooookaaaaaay.

Just shows how Sims can promote obsessive behaviour! ;D
No offence. Sorree! :(

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »
Chris is usually obvious to pick, but I tried to not get his shirt in the picture :D
Also, he'd put on a whole lot of weight, but I guess you couldn't see that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2011, 02:04:52 PM »
Chris is usually obvious to pick, but I tried to not get his shirt in the picture :D
Also, he'd put on a whole lot of weight, but I guess you couldn't see that.

It doesn't matter about his weight - love is blind...speaking of which, my husband needs his eyes examined...  ;)

welcome baby James! 

Yikes, now I have JT's 'Sweet Baby James' running through my head.  At least it's an awesome song.

Great job on the redecorating - I would not have imaged that those colors would go so beautifully together!  Happy birthday to one and all and congratulations Agnes and Chris!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2011, 02:17:32 PM »
I wasn't meaning there was anything wrong with him having the extra weight. I was just hoping that his hands might look a little chubbier in the picture, making it harder to guess :D

And thank you. I wasn't happy to see Cyllene's favourite colour was Spice Brown, but I found I could make it work with Spiceberry.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2011, 07:27:46 PM »
That jumper with the white tshirt is adorable! Little girl clothing is so hard to find.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2011, 07:37:28 PM »
Happy Birthday~!
They're so sweet! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline IflanaNifi

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2011, 08:17:14 PM »
The girls are adorable and their room is so nice!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Not long after the girls birthday, it was time for James to become a toddler.

At first we hired a babysitter to take care of him while Agnes painted, but soon discovered that the babysitter wasn't quite reliable with kids!

After that, Agnes looked after James herself. Seeing her smiling so wide because of Chris and James brightened everyone's day, no matter how bright it already was. It seemed she was destined to have this little boy.

Thornton quit his job at the business tower, and took up fishing. He took Europa out and showed her how to cast. He also caught his first deathfish!

The twins birthday's rapidly approached again, and we decided that we may as well make the most of it and create an outdoor party area.

We had a gathering of friends for the girls teen birthday. First Europa blew out the candles, then Cyllene.

They aged up to be beautiful girls, and easier to tell apart as Europa had my eyes, and Cyllene had Thorntons. They developed their own style, matching their favourite colours.

It struck me then that I'd lose Cyllene. I'd never planned to have twins; never planned to lose a child.
But not only would I lose Cyllene, I'd also lose my love, Thornton. I'd lose my best friend Agnes, and her son James. I'd lose everyone I ever loved apart from Europa. The thought crushed my heart. I wished more than anything that my babies weren't growing so fast. I just wanted more time with them. I didn't know if I could bear to lose them.
But I knew that I would. I would have to. If I didn't, I'd be leaving her to a world of pain. I'd be leaving my mother in that world of pain too.
I watched my girls celebrating their birthday with not joy, but sorrow.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Happy birthday girls! They are beautiful! Chris is very well known here, no matter if he's chubby or not!  ;D Happy birthday James too!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2011, 09:33:32 PM »
I wasn't meaning there was anything wrong with him having the extra weight. I was just hoping that his hands might look a little chubbier in the picture, making it harder to guess :D

He he, that's cute!  I can imagine it now...'I thought it was Christopher Steel but those fingers look a bit too chubby.'  I think there was an eyebrow in there that gave it away for me.

James is a cutie pie and the girls are gorgeous!  I love what you've done with the outdoor party area.  With all the dynasties I'm reading I may have just lost track, but have you given us a tour of your house?  If not, I would love to see what you came up with when you get a chance.

anything