Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 257275 times)

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)
« Reply #750 on: December 27, 2012, 05:18:19 AM »
I was looking through my telescope and while looking at Jupiter and it's moons, your dynasty came to mind. I just had to tell you how great your story was!

Offline jd163503

• Nooboo
  • And I'll have you know that tacos are healthy...
Thank you everyone for the comments on the last few posts. Juxt, you make me laugh, as always! :D
I'm going away tomorrow, and won't be back for a week, so there won't be any updates for at least a week, sorry.
[/quote

Where did you get Erin's hair?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jd163503

• Nooboo
  • And I'll have you know that tacos are healthy...
 :'( I'm sad to see the story end. I stayed up all night reading it! I was wondering if you could tell me where you got all of the hairs and wedding dresses from?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
:'( I'm sad to see the story end. I stayed up all night reading it! I was wondering if you could tell me where you got all of the hairs and wedding dresses from?
Alexandria hasn't been on since September so I doubt she will be able to answer your question, but I did ask her a while ago where Lysi's hair was from and I have the link and Erin's hair could be from the same place. If you would like the link, just PM me.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you so much for all the amazing comments on my story. I loved playing and writing it, and I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read it!

Oh ALexandria, I loved your dynasty - both attempts!
Did you plan on having all of them as females, or is that just how it rolled?

Anyways, I would love to know where you got Mali, Amalthea and Ellie's hairs; they're just beautiful!
I know I'm months late, but I thought I'd reply anyway. I can't recall the website I got the hair from now, I'm sorry. If I recall it, I will let you know.
At first, I didn't mean to have females, but after three generations, I thought I'd scoff down the watermelons!

Offline Jocboos

• blanket bundle
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Yes I really am a twin. Other twin: audbooh
« Reply #755 on: January 13, 2014, 06:42:20 PM »
That was amazing. Great job!  :)
"You were fantastic, and you know what? So was I." - The 9th Doctor

Offline Rocknryan4

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #756 on: February 18, 2014, 08:59:59 PM »
Beautiful story.
The Angel Orphanage is coming soon!!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tori-Alice-8D

• Llama Wrangler
    • Follow my Tumblr!
I've just finished reading this. I have too many words for how amazing this is, and I hope everyone else gets to read it. You've inspired me to do my own legacy, but not an official one, I have 'commitment issues' with sims games. That ending was too sweet, and I was wondering if you still had these sims, and if you could put the rest on the swap shop, they're all so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story-telling skills, and I'm sorry I was too late to read it when It was still brand new. You're amazing!

Please click my dragons!

Offline Jocboos

• blanket bundle
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Yes I really am a twin. Other twin: audbooh
That was so AWESOME!    ;D
"You were fantastic, and you know what? So was I." - The 9th Doctor

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
I want another dynasty! (no pressure!)