Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255172 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 35: Posessed)
« Reply #330 on: June 10, 2011, 02:12:44 AM »
That update made perfect sense! Great update!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #331 on: June 10, 2011, 02:17:56 AM »
Wow, that was intense! Awesomely done Alexandria!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #332 on: June 10, 2011, 05:38:57 AM »
Wow. Just... wow.

You keep blowing me away with these updates Alex!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #334 on: June 10, 2011, 11:21:33 AM »
Thank you everyone. I like to chuck in a bit of a mystery every now and then ;)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #335 on: June 10, 2011, 11:58:38 AM »
I hope that girl wasn't Luna, I don't want her tortured, but I feel it is her.
That update was really scary!  :o

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #336 on: June 10, 2011, 12:04:33 PM »
I hope that girl wasn't Luna, I don't want her tortured, but I feel it is her.
Ditto. Man, that was one freaky, but fantastic update! Wow eeeeek! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #337 on: June 10, 2011, 12:27:24 PM »
Wow, that was intense. :o
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 36: Goodbye Cyllene)
« Reply #338 on: June 10, 2011, 09:19:57 PM »
I walked back home, completely enveloped in the horror of what I’d just seen.
But I couldn’t tell anyone. Not a stranger, not a doctor, not my mother, not even my husband.
For if I told them, they would go by the assumption that I’m insane.
I knew that once you’d been labelled insane by someone, anything you did would be classified as part of that insanity. My horrifying experience would be put down to hearing voices, hallucinations and paranoia.
I knew this was something different. I just knew it. But I would have to keep it to myself, forever.

I didn’t sleep that night. I needed noise; something to distract me from the thoughts terrorising my mind.
I headed to the sculpting station, using the chainsaw to soothe my mind. I supermaxed sculpting, but I was too scared to be excited. I checked my watch. It was almost 6am. Everyone would be up soon.

As soon as everyone started to wake, I felt more comforted. My encounter would be a secret for the rest of my life, so I needed to hide my fear.
I took a deep breath in, and tried to look content. It didn’t work.
Mum pulled me over, looking concerned. “What’s wrong, dear?” she asked.
“The River Gargoyles slept in past their waking time,” I lied.
“Oh.. alright,” mum said in the tone that meant ‘I’m pretending to believe your insane babble’.

I kept walking down the corridor, working on my content face. Then I saw my little toddler. She was adorable; the light of my life. A real smile spread across my face when she noticed that I was in the nursery.
I picked her up and snuggled her. Today she would become a child.
We didn’t have a fancy party, but just a family gathering. Lysithea blew out her candles, and said goodbye to her toddler years.

Just after Lysi blew out her candles, we heard a scream. Before running to see what had happened, I sent Lysi to her room. I didn’t wanting her to see what the scream was for; she was still so young.

I rounded the corner to see Grandma Callisto crying her heart out. One look to the right told me why.
Aunty Cyllene was passing through to the next world.

Aunty Cyllene gave us one last smile before she left. It was all we needed to tell us that she was at peace; ready to move to the afterlife.
I comforted mum as best as I could. She had just lost her daughter. I could never imagine losing my dear Lysi – surely it was the worst someone could live through.

As the others filed in, I went to see Lysithea. She was young, but she needed to know what had happened.
As I entered her room, she was standing at the door crying.
She had peeked through the doorway and seen it all.

I pulled my daughter into a hug, never wanting to let her go.

Although I was sad to see Aunty Cyllene go, I was extremely grateful that I’d never have to say goodbye to my daughter.
For once, immortality sounded like a true gift. I would live the rest of my days with my daughter. I hugged her tighter to me. Immortality may be a gift, but it wouldn’t be a gift if it weren’t for my Lysithea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note: Lysi is good, friendly and ambitious

Natsuko

« Reply #339 on: June 10, 2011, 10:14:21 PM »
Aww...thats so sweet and sad at the same time  :'(

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #340 on: June 11, 2011, 02:21:48 AM »
RIP Cyllene, her name reminds me so much of Cylliah, my mortal twin, their names sound pretty together too.

Lysi is a cute little girl, I like her nose, it gives her face character  :D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #341 on: June 11, 2011, 02:39:51 AM »
Oh yeah, I didn't even realise that both twins started with the Cyll- sound. That's pretty cool, and was completely unintentional.
I honestly don't really like the way children look on the sims. They always seem to have big noses and weird lips :D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #342 on: June 11, 2011, 03:15:41 AM »
Hehe, that is the game mechanics - their faces are mixes of teens and toddlers... and it looks a bit weird. ;D

Awesome updates, sorry I missed the last one. I love the way you write, it is so beautiful.

Happy birthday Lysi, she's a cutie even though! Love her wardrobe, too. Aww, RIP Cyllene. *sniff* :'( Sending kleenex and cookies to you.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #343 on: June 11, 2011, 06:32:08 AM »
Such a sad, yet beautiful update.

Goodbye Cyllene; you will be missed by many!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 37: Little Lysithea)
« Reply #344 on: June 11, 2011, 06:39:47 AM »
The next day brought both Arche and my adult birthday. We just had the family around, as well as the River Gargoyles and Little Pixies.
I didn’t tell Mum that the River Gargoyles and Little Pixies would be there; I knew that she’d ask me not to mention “my little fantasies” in front of Lysi as she “didn’t want her growing up believing in such things”.

Arche and I blew out our candles in the backyard. Nothing much changed appearance-wise or personality-wise – we were still the same old Leda and Arche; still brother and sister and best of friends.

Arche didn’t hang around for the rest of the night – living away from your lover isn’t easy, and I’m sure taking care of three toddlers isn’t any easier.

Talking of kids, my little girl is a complete angel. After school she likes to donate money to her charity of choice. It made me smile to see my daughter contributing to a better world.

She also loves to cook in her little toy oven. The house is never short of cookies, brownies or muffins. Dad never complains about that though – I often find him gobbling them up as midnight snacks.

She is doing amazing at school – I am always getting reports from the teacher that Lysi is achieving A’s. She always does her homework before anything else. She certainly is an ambitious child!

She’s also made plenty of friends at school. After homework, she often invites them over to play. She has one best friend, which I think is sweet. His name is Luther, and the two of them are always heard giggling away as they chase each other around the garden.

Being the friendly little girl that she is, she told me that she wants to grow up to have at least twenty friends. She said that everyone deserves to have a good friend in their life, to which I smiled.
I was so proud to have such a kind and loving daughter. I knew that she would go far in life.