Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 256806 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 37: Little Lysithea)
« Reply #345 on: June 11, 2011, 06:53:46 AM »
Lysi is so cute with her cooking and friends. I really like her. What skill is she going to supermax?
Happy Birthday to the insane Leda and Arche!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #346 on: June 11, 2011, 07:46:30 AM »
Thanks Gogo :) She's going to supermax cooking.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #347 on: June 11, 2011, 07:48:45 AM »
Thanks Gogo :) She's going to supermax cooking.
Your welcome. I thought she would supermax it as she was cooking with the toy stove but when you said have 20 friends I thought of the charisma skill and got confused. Lysi is still cute.

Offline Ballerina4life

• Llama Wrangler
  • Dance is the hidden language of the soul
« Reply #348 on: June 11, 2011, 09:03:18 AM »
I love Lysi! She is adorable. Also happy birthday to the twins! :)
The next time you look into the mirror, just look at the way the ears rest next to the head; look at the way the hairline grows;
 think of all the little bones in your wrist. It is a miracle. And the dance is a celebration of that miracle. *Martha Graham*

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #349 on: June 11, 2011, 10:09:12 AM »
I always have charisma as a skill that all immortals can max. That way it helps with friends for everyone. But her life-time wish is to have twenty friends.

Thanks Ballerina, I think Lysi is quite cute too.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #350 on: June 11, 2011, 10:16:01 AM »
After a lovely childhood, it was time for my darling daughter to age up. It was also Jamie’s adult birthday.
The two of them blew out their candles together.

Lysithea aged up to be a beautiful young lady. With her wonderful personality, I knew she’d have no problem achieving her wish of having twenty friends.

Although she was now a teen, she still had time for her mother. She often had a chat with me after school about how everything was going for her.
I wasn’t surprised when she asked me if she could have a party at our house. When I said yes, she started squealing with happiness. I smiled at her joy – she certainly was a sweet girl.

The night of the party, Lysi was busy in the kitchen. She loved to cook, and insisted on catering for the whole party.

When she said “the whole party” I started to worry. I thought it was going to be more of a small get together with her classmates.
I waited anxiously to see just how many people were turning up. One boy. Two boys. Three boys. Four boys. Five boys. Six teenage boys!
Now I was worrying. Not because I there were too many people in the house, but because there were six teenage boys in the house that couldn’t take their eyes off my daughter!

Despite how protective I was feeling, I let my girl enjoy her night. Her Uncle Arche and Aunty Marcie were out there watching them all anyway.
I started to close the curtains of my bedroom that overlooked the party, when something caught my eye.
My little girl was with a boy, in the corner of the outdoor area. I squinted my eyes trying to get a closer look.
They weren’t dancing. They weren’t talking. They weren’t hugging.

I couldn’t see the boy properly; I couldn’t see which boy it was. But I could tell what was going on. They were kissing!
I gasped out loud. How did this happen – how did time fly by so fast that my little girl was already old enough to date?

Jamie walked into the room, his face expressing concern at my gasp. He asked what wrong, and I blurted it out. All he did was laugh.
I asked him how he could laugh at our daughter out kissing boys. He pulled me into an embrace. “Leda, do you remember when we were in high school?” he asked.
“Of course,” I replied.
“And…?” he continued “What did you spend your high school years doing?”
I smiled to myself, realising where this was heading. “Kissing you, of course”.
Jamie smiled back at me. “She’s growing up,” he said. “She’s not our baby any more, but a young lady. We’ve got to give her the freedom that she deserves. We need to stop protecting her, so that she can learn to protect herself.”

The conversation put my mind to rest. Jamie was right, of course. Lysi wasn’t a child anymore. She was a young lady, ready to experience life for the first time. As my mother had done for me, I needed to take a step back and let my daughter live the way she pleased. After all, it was her life to live.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 38: Too Many Boys)
« Reply #351 on: June 11, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »
Congrats, Lysithea~! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #352 on: June 11, 2011, 10:57:52 AM »
I am so happy for Lysi, personally. She is so kind, I love that picture of her with the halo above her head.

Lysi truly deserves a true love! Leda, please let your daughter love already.

Well done Jamie, and awesome job, Alex. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #353 on: June 11, 2011, 11:23:30 AM »
I'm so curious to find out which boy caught Lysi's eye! There's definitely some nice genetics in that pond of boys!

Jamie's a great father! I wish my dad would've been more like him when I was Lysi's age. He made it his mission to scare all the boys I brought home away - eventually I just stopped bringing them home :P Luckily Lysi will have it a little easier!

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #354 on: June 11, 2011, 03:27:43 PM »
Congrats Lysi!
Were there anybody but boys at that party?!?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #355 on: June 11, 2011, 05:55:41 PM »
Cool update. Lysi I wonder which boy Lysi has taken? Congrats Lysi!

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #356 on: June 11, 2011, 07:05:16 PM »
Hrm. There's a couple that didn't strike my fancy, but I'm not sure I have a favorite among those pictures.

Should it surprise me that three of them have the same haircut? Then again, looking around my daughter's school, there seem to be two or three standard-issue haircuts for boys...
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #357 on: June 11, 2011, 07:09:36 PM »
Luther, Antone or maybe Louie are my guesses! Awesome Updates, sorry I don't comment much but just know I'm reading and think it's Awesome!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #358 on: June 12, 2011, 12:36:57 AM »
Thanks everyone. Yeah, I found it funny that half of them had the same haircut as each other. Since saving some hair colours into my folder, I've started getting different hair colours to the defaults, which I'm liking.
And to be honest, it was a hard choice to pick one of the boys - like Phyre said, quite a few of them were good looking (which I was surprised at).

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 39: At Peace)
« Reply #359 on: June 12, 2011, 12:59:27 AM »
Over the coming days, Lysi came to me and admitted she was going steady with a boy from school. His name was Louie Arias.

However, her relationship with Louie started to become a bad influence on her school life – instead of studying, she’d visit him at the parks. I’d even heard from the teachers that she skipped school a few times!

When she arrived home from one of these outings, I decided enough was enough. I needed to talk to her. Yes, she was young and I needed to let her live and love, but school was important. If she didn’t do well in school, she’d have trouble for the rest of her life.

As I went out to have a chat with her, I came across a startling scene. Lysi, Mum and Jamie were standing on the porch crying. My eyes started welling up with tears when I realised why. Death had come for my father, James.

Unlike the other times Death had come to claim a family member, Dad was left with time to say some final farewells.
He let us know that he’d lived a better life than anyone could imagine; that he was surrounded by family that he loved, and worked a job he enjoyed and he’d married the girl of his dreams. He told us that when times got hard, all we need do is look up to the sky, and he’d be there watching over us all.
With that, he disappeared.

Although it was a horrible moment, our family was left touched. We wiped our tears away and smiled in memory of all the great times we’d shared with him.

We placed his grave beside his mother Agnes’. There he would rest with Agnes, Cyllene and Thornton.

anything