Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255151 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
So much has happened! R.I.P. Cyllene and James and Happy birthday everyone. Congrats on your immortality Leda! Awesome updates! Lysi needs to dump Louie. What a horrid boy!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you everybody.
Yes Gogo, with the Copernicus immortals, it would make Leda the fifth :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 42: Lysithea)
« Reply #377 on: June 12, 2011, 11:34:42 PM »
My name is Lysithea. I am the fourth Moon of Jupiter.

I’ve been brought up knowing my destiny. My mother had told me from a young age what I was born for; what we were all born for.
We were born to help. We were born to save my Great Great Grandma Luna from the grasps of torture. I intend to see it through to the end.

My life was good – great in fact – as a child. I was on the honour roll as a child, and spoilt by my mother, father and grandparents. Then in high school, being the only girl, there was plenty of attention from the boys. I even found a boyfriend; found love.
But when I became a young adult, that all came crashing down.

The boy I loved became sour and disinterested. No matter what I tried to do, he’d insult me and put me down. He told me I was boring and he’d rather be doing anything than talk to me. Yet he didn’t want to break it off.
I was hurt so bad, but I didn’t want to break it off either. I kept clinging, wishing that there would be some ray of hope shine through for me.

My friends were great during this time. Cameron Bachelor and Uncle Paul were always there when I needed a friend to talk to. They were always there when things came crashing down. They were the best friends anyone could ask for.

Louie had left crying again, when Cameron showed up. He pulled me into a big hug, telling me that I deserved much better. I cried on his shoulder, admitting that I just didn’t know what to do.
He gave me a massage to relieve my stress. But I wasn’t prepared for what happened next.

A simple massage was all it took for me to realise that this man in front of me had always been there for me, through absolutely everything. I’d been wasting my time crying over a boy who made me feel the worst I could, while all along this man had been there to catch my fall.

As though he could read my thoughts, Cameron spoke to me. He told me that there are other people in this world – more mature people – who would do anything to have me as theirs.
I smiled up at him, hoping he meant what I thought he meant.

And with that, he kissed me.

It felt like heaven. For once I felt wanted. I felt like I mattered.
I pulled Cameron closer and kissed him again. I held him close, never wanting to let go. He was a whole age group older than me, but it didn’t matter. He was always close to my heart, I’d just been caught up in a teenage nightmare, not knowing how to escape.
But now I was an adult. An adult capable of making the right decisions.
There was just one thing I needed to do.

I called up Louie, and asked him to come to the house. To my surprise, he actually agreed, though he did say “Fine” with a moan, and then hung up.
As soon as he arrived, he mumbled “What do you want?”. I finally broke; releasing all the hurt and anger I’d held back for years.
I yelled at him that he was horrid; abusive. I yelled at him that I’d only ever felt pain when I was with him, and wasted all my high school years trying to chase after a love that never existed.

All he said was “You don’t mean that; you’d come back everytime,” with a smirk on his face.
I tried to calm myself. I’d been told so many times that this boy wasn’t worth my time, and they were always right.
“Although I’ve always held on to any hope that there may be of a relationship between us, I’ve always known in the back of my mind that there was nothing. I’ve said I loved you too many times, when the truth was that it wasn’t love. It was just fear of being alone.”

He took out his phone, starting to text a friend. Now the anger was taking over me. I took a deep breath and said the one thing I knew would hurt him; the one thing I knew would actually get his attention.
“I’m with someone else”.

“What!?” he yelled. “You dirty llama! Who is it!?”
“All you need to know that he’s a man, and not a boy. He’s mature, sensible and makes me feel like I deserve love, which is more than you ever were. It’s more than you’ll ever be. We’re over Louie.”
He stormed off.  I was thankful that I’d never have to worry over him again.

I walked back to Cameron, and let him know what had happened. I let him know where my heart truly lay.

I asked him if he’d give me the honour of going steady with me. If he’d move in with my family. He accepted, promising me that he’d always be there for me, even in my darkest times. I knew that it was true.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him again. I looked to the sky. “Thank you Grandad, for watching over me. Thank you for helping me find happiness”.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #378 on: June 12, 2011, 11:58:49 PM »
Welcome Cameron!Lysi ditched Louie. Good job Lysi!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #379 on: June 13, 2011, 12:25:12 AM »
Woo! Good riddance to bad rubbish! Louie was a total jerk.
Formerly Simstar3

DayspringSylph

« Reply #380 on: June 13, 2011, 12:42:17 AM »
Cameron looks good with his makeover. Good for Lysithia! Louie was a meanie!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 43: Love at Last)
« Reply #381 on: June 13, 2011, 04:47:09 AM »
Although Cameron and I had only been together for a short time, the days spent with him were the happiest of my life. I was no longer held down by my depression; I’d found something real to believe in.

Cameron and I decided to visit the little lodge that our family had built at Crystal Springs. We thought it’d be nice to get away for a few days; just the two of us.

When we got there, Cameron told me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes, thinking of what he could be surprising me with. Flowers, chocolates, a kiss? I giggled to myself in anticipation.
When he told me to open my eyes, all I could do was gasp. He was proposing!

He told me that he knew we hadn’t been together for long, but he’d always loved me. He asked me if I’d make him the happiest man in the world.
I stifled back the tears and I choked out “Yes!”

We decided to not wait. We were here, in love, in the moment. We got changed into the most appropriate clothes we had in our suitcases and met at the small rose garden; our makeshift altar.

My insides felt like they were floating. I felt like I was flying. Not long ago it felt like my world was crashing down. But now fate had brought me someone more than perfect.
I lost myself in his eyes as we recited our vows.

I kissed my groom dearly. He was everything to me – more than just a man. He was hope. He was happiness. He was mine, as I was his, forever.

As we walked back to the lodge, I whispered into his ear. He smiled at me, kissing me yet again, showing his approval.

We made our way up to the third floor, and soon there were chimes heard in the wind.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #382 on: June 13, 2011, 06:01:33 AM »
Lysi is such a beauiful bride! I love her. Yay for next nooboo coming!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #383 on: June 13, 2011, 06:04:39 AM »
Congratulations on the engagement and wedding! I am still astonished by Lysi's beauty. She was a wonderful bride, amazing job.

So, is Cameron our own Alexander? And does that mean the story reached the TS2 period already? Heh, then where is Dina/Nina I'm asking myself. ;D

Awesome update, Alex!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #384 on: June 13, 2011, 06:25:09 AM »
What a beautiful and intimate wedding! Lysi looked absolutely gorgeous, and Cameron very dashing!

I'm so happy for Lysi that she had the courage to break it off with Louie and look for love elsewhere. It can be very hard to break the downward spiral of a negative, abusive, relationship; but Lysi did! And it let her to Cameron.

They deserve all that love and happiness together!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
The next morning, Cameron and I were having breakfast downstairs in the lodge. My heart was still overcome with happiness, and by the look on his face, I could see he felt the same.

I was about to tell him how perfect he was – how perfect he’d made my life – when I felt a sudden sickness rush upon me. I sprinted up the flight as stairs as fast as I could, just making it to the bathroom in time.

Not long after, I discovered the reason for the sickness. I was carrying a baby. I was carrying a soul that would always represent the love that Cameron and I had found.

We went home to let the family know all the good news. Mum was overjoyed to hear the Cameron and I were married with a baby on the way. The other elders were extremely pleased too. The whole house was full of happiness over this little baby.

During the pregnancy, Cameron worked hard at his job. He wanted to  be a hit movie composer, so he practised his guitar at home, and learned the logic skill from Uncle Arche. He also painted in his spare time.

Although he was busy with work and hobbies, he was never too busy to hug me, hold me, or let me know that I was precious to him. My heart fluttered every time he says the words “I love you”. He made me feel perfect.

I knew he would be the perfect dad too. He always wanted to listen to my tummy, or feel the kicking of the little baby. When he talked to the little baby, I felt like my smile couldn’t get any larger.

While Cameron was at work, I liked to wind down with my cooking. I found that the great thing about being so skilled in cooking was that I could cook whatever I was craving at the time.

I had just finished reading my final recipe when I supermaxed cooking. I was so excited, and went to call Mum over to let her know, but something stopped me.

The baby was coming! I was filled with so much anxiety, doubt, excitement and happiness all at the same time. What would this child bring? Would I ever be able to show them how much I loved them?
Mum came in, and whisked me off to the hospital. The pain was getting so bad that the thoughts stopped crowding my mind.

Then she was here. The fifth Moon of Jupiter. Her name would be Himalia; Mali for short.

Although she was only moments old, I loved her so much. She was beautiful. She was perfect. She was everything I could ever wish for.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note: Mali's traits are Clumsy and Genius.
I had to change my plans for her when she was born as World Adventures has become corrupted in this file, meaning that I can't have Martial Arts as a supermax skill for later. I wanted Mali to max the Military career, but I now need to reserve athletics for a future sim. So we'll see how it goes.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
What about maxing Logic and Medical as the career?

Welcome to the world, little Mali! With all those nice genes in the family, I have no doubt that she'll be just as beautiful!

Amazing update, and congratulations on supermaxing Cooking at such a young age! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Natsuko

Welcome little Mali! Great update, I can't wait for more!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Aww, welcome little Mali, that's such a pretty name! *confetti*

Yay for Cameron and Lysi, their wedding was really beautiful, I loved the statue in the background! Also her lime green butterfly maternity wear is very darling!  :)
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Congrats on the wedding and nooboo, Mali!

Cameron and Lysi will be fabulous parents.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

anything