Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255171 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Welcome Mali! Lysi's got some good genes to pass on!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you everyone.
As far as Mali's supermax skill, I'm still keeping it as handiness. Her life-time wish will be The Tinkerer, and she'll join politics. I know that politics isn't related to those skills at all, but that's okay. I'm already ahead in the game, so she's already doing well in Politics. Too late to change now :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Like I had predicted, Cameron was a fantastic dad. He took a few unpaid days off work just to spend as much time as he could with our little Mali.
The grandparents all made sure they got a turn with her too; we all loved her dearly.

When I held my baby, a sense of purpose overtook me. This tiny girl was going to look to me for protection, support and most importantly love. As I snuggled her close, I felt happy that I would be able to supply all this and more to my daughter.

Days passed, and Dad and Mali’s birthdays came around. Although Dad was hesitant, I insisted on throwing a party. It’s not every day that your baby becomes a toddler and your Dad becomes an old man!

From looking at Cameron’s photos, I was surprised to see how much our little girl looked like her grandparents Mortimer and Bella.

Being her mother, I wanted to teach Mali all the things she needed for life. Grandma and Mum insisted on having a hand in it, but she was my little girl. I wanted to spend all the time I could with her.

I decided that I should let Cameron have some part in her teaching though. He was so eager to help out. He was so eager to be with his little girl.

As I watched him teacher Mali to walk, happiness took over my mind. These two were the most important people in my life, and they always would be.
I would never cease to be amazed that I found Cameron. He is the light in the dark, guiding me to a better place. And now we had little Mali.
She would forever be a symbol of love, life, hope and happiness to me. I’d always be happy with these two in my life.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Dawww, how sweet. :3
Happy birthday, you two~!
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Mali is so cute and sweet! Happy birthday to her and Jamie! Lysi is as beautiful as Katluvr's Joanna's! Maybe even more beautiful!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
I just thought I'd let you all know that I uploaded Lysi (Lysithea) to the Swap Shop.
Though I must tell you I had to change some of her clothes and her hair as it was CC.
So the Lysi in the Swap Shop has exactly the same genetics, traits and all that, she is just wearing different things with different hair.

Callisto, Europa, Leda and Cameron can all be found here as well :)

Georgia.xx

I just finished reading this all. Well done. It's really good. Lysi is really pretty and Mali is really cute.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 46: All Grown Up)
« Reply #397 on: June 14, 2011, 09:37:19 AM »
Mali was an adorable toddler. I knew that all parents must say that about their children, but I truly felt blessed for having her in my life.
From the way she scooped her food into her mouth, to her hysterical giggle when I poked her on the nose; everything about her brought a smile to my face.

On the day of her birthday, I found Cameron reading in the lounge room. I pulled him close, and thanked him. I thanked him for all he’d done for me – all he’d brought into my life.
He kissed me and said “I love you”.

We stayed close, the moment frozen. I closed my eyes, my head resting against his heart. I listened to his heartbeat; slow and steady. I felt like I could spend eternity here in his arms.
However, the party called, and I couldn’t leave the guests unattended.

My little girl was cute at the cake – she watched me blowing at the candles than copied the action. She even managed to get all the flames out! As the guests cheered, Mali joined in with the clapping. She absolutely loved all the attention.

Mali’s genetics came mostly from the Bachelor-Goth side of the family, more than the Moon side, but it suited my little girl.

Straight after she aged up, she ran to the block table. Now that she was an age older, she wasn’t interested in adults – toys were much more fun. She was very creative with the blocks, calling for our attention each time she created something new.

Unfortunately, Cameron and I couldn’t stay to watch her play with her blocks as we both had work. We left the grandparents in charge of Mali and the party, as rushed off to the cars.

On the trip to work, I sat with a big grin on my face. At the start of young adulthood, I believed I was destined to live a bad life. Now I had a loving husband, and a beautiful girl who was all ready for school. Life was good. I was proud to be part of the Moon family.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
Mali is adorable. I'm so glad Lysi is happy. They are such a cute little family!

Natsuko

Mali is adorable! Your doing a great job, keep going!

Legacy11

I love your storytelling...  The story is so sweet, by the way!  Definitely look forward to reading more.  :)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 47: The Mirror)
« Reply #401 on: June 15, 2011, 12:18:02 AM »
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. It was still dark. The only light the entered the room was the light of the full moon, sneaking through the cracks of the curtains.
I pulled myself up, glancing at my alarm clock. It was blank.
I flicked the button on my lamp. It didn’t turn on.
I groaned in frustration. The power was off again.

I pulled myself out of bed, and dragged myself to the bathroom. After using the toilet, I washed my hands and walked to the mirror. I squinted in the dark, trying to see my reflection.

After a few seconds of peering through the darkness, my reflection became clearer. I sleepily fiddled with my hair as I stifled a yawn.

I wiped my hands dry on the hand towel, ready to leave the bathroom and slip back into my comfortable bed with Cameron.
But then it happened.

Slowly - ever so slowly - my reflection began to morph before my eyes.
I squeezed my eyes shut. My heart beat faster than I’d ever thought possible. "It's dark. I'm sleepy. It's just an illusion," I repeated to myself, silently begging myself to believe it. I hoped beyond belief that I was dreaming it.

The lids of my eyes began to open. Slowly, cautiously. It was there.
A scream caught in my throat; I was too terrified to speak. To terrified to move.
Before me, in the mirror, stood a glowing figure. A ghost.

A noise swirled around the room; a hollow groan. It vibrated through my body, shaking me to my very bones.
The figure had no eyes, yet it was looking at me. It’s invisible gaze pierced my soul.
I wanted to run, but it drew me in. Hypnotizing. Mesmerizing.
I stared into its drawing glow. The slow drone of its voice intensified, ringing through the air like a loudening hum.

I lifted my right arm. My eyes widened as I realised what the figure was capable of. It controlled my movement. It controlled my speech. It controlled everything, leaving only my mind to fend for itself. Leaving only my mind to feel the panic.
Uncontrollably, I reached out to the mirror. My hand drew closer. Closer.
The glass shimmered. It shimmered like clear water. It shimmered as though my hand could pass right through it. Right through the glass, and into the presence of the glow.

My hand kept pushing closer. Closer.
The mirror was mere millimetres away. The figure was mere millimetres away.
I could feel it breathing. I could feel it thinking. I could feel it living.

As my fingertips made contact with the mirror, the figure burst into a white fog. It stood for a moment, as nothing but frozen matter. It felt as though we were caught in time. Caught in time with no escape from its suffocating walls.
Then it was gone.

I stood on the spot, trying to understand. I was frozen; shaking. I'd just been visited by the presence of the unseen, and being part of that unseen I couldn't determine the stance of the ghost. I didn't know whether it was good. I didn't know whether it was evil.

I stood for what felt like eternity - too scared to move. As the light crept into the bathroom, I realised I needed to leave the room. I needed sleep. I needed to think this over. I needed to understand.
But most of all, I needed to be away from the possible evil seeping through the barrier of this world.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #402 on: June 15, 2011, 02:09:41 AM »
Very mysterious update. Loved it.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #403 on: June 15, 2011, 06:50:38 AM »
I finally caught up with all the updates again!

Mali is such a cute girl! She does seem to have inherited more from Cameron's side of the family than Lysi's though; but she's still cute! Besides, it's very hard to tell before they hit their teen years.

She's already a very smart girl as well; choosing to play with the toy table instead of socializing with adults is a good choice! She'll be on that honour roll in no time!

I loved the last update again - seems it's Lysi's turn to get into contact with her Copernicus' roots and their fate. I love how each character gets a little piece of the story, yet all the updates are distinctly different and unique, setting each of them apart. I love that!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #404 on: June 15, 2011, 07:50:37 AM »
Thank you for all the kind comments.
I do try to add a bit in for each character, so that they're not all just living their lives. I like them to be a part of the Copernicus' and their fate too. Though, as I get down the line it gets more difficult to think of unique situations. But I'll come up with something.

anything